Earth Mode ON// ARMY FanFicti...

By BTS_1Derland

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry... More

Earth Mode ON: INTRO
Earth Mode ON: ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWO
Earth Mode ON: THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIVE
Earth Mode ON: SIX
Earth Mode ON: SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: NINE
Earth Mode ON: TEN
Earth Mode ON: ELEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWELVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FIFTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SIXTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SEVENTEEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN
Earth Mode ON: NINETEEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY-ONE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY
CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION
Earth Mode ON: CREDITS
EARTH MODE ON: REWRITTEN

Earth Mode ON: TWENTY TWO

141 19 19
By BTS_1Derland

[--, 2018, Seoul, South Korea]

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as they performed in the MAMA of 2018.

Such a moment was something both Bangtan and ARMYs wished for deeply, and the fact that they were standing there, on stage, displaying their hard work to everyone and performing their choreographies in front of millions and millions of people was something that changed their lives and ours forever. Even if they end up not gaining that award, they will still gain everyone's respect, and more love from their ARMYs, their one and only ARMYs.

Their performance was done and by the time they sat down, my voice has disappeared. My parents didn't even bother checking in on me because they were already used to my screaming whenever an event was held. I watched the rest of the performances with a little bit of interest. I was too curious to know who won the awards show to the point where I just wanted to skip all performances just to reach this suspenseful moment. After watching for too long, it was finally time to announce the winner.

I held onto my ARMY bomb with anticipation and bit my lip nervously.

It is okay if they don't win... it is okay if they don't win....

That was what played in my head as I tried to lower my expectations so that I wouldn't end up being disappointed, not in them, but in myself.

"And the winner is..." the host said before taking a look at the piece of cardboard in front of her. My eyes widened and I started mumbling weird stuff to myself.

"Bangtan Seonnyeondan!" I heard and that was enough for me to throw myself on my bed and start screaming and jumping up and down. I wiggled and squirmed and shouted.

The moment I was done, I found my face stained with tears. I didn't even remember that I cried, but I guess I did. I sat down as it was time to hear a speech from our leader. However, it wasn't our leader who took it upon himself to give us the speech. It was our ray of sunshine and flicker of hope: J-Hope.

The members were all standing there, aligned perfectly as JHope held the award and started with his speech. The tears that were obvious in the members' eyes broke my heart, even though I knew those were happy tears.

I immediately started crying the moment JHope decided to speak. He too was a hot mess and was crying to his heart's content. The members looked like they were holding back, and I didn't blame them for wanting to cry.

"ARMY, I worried a lot before coming here. I want to show you our best all the time without any mistakes so we always prepare the stage with worried hearts. This award... I would've cried today no matter if we won this award or not. I wanted to repay because we worked so hard and received so much love from you guys. Thank you so so much and I want to say thanks to the members who are together with me at this moment. Thank you. I love you," that was his speech that sent me crying already.

"Aw Hobi. We love you too," I said to myself as I wiped the tears that fell down my face and onto my lap.

Jimin was up next, and he too seemed like he has some serious speech, and I knew that I wouldn't stop crying anytime soon.

"ARMY, thank you. Over the year, there could've been many hard times you know... We had times where we got together and had discussions. What we felt is that we have so many people around us. So we want to thank you guys for always giving us encouragement. We really wanted to receive this award here again. Your pride in us is our pride. We will show a better side of us next year and show you guys this award again," Jimin said and I burst. This is too cute to the point where my heart stopped beating.

Then Taehyung was up next. Just the sight of him was enough to kill me. What was even more dangerous to my health was the fact that he had dyed his hair red. RED!

"Mom and dad who are watching this, thank you for taking care of me. This award is unbelievable and I will become a hardworking singer who isn't an embarrassment to this award. We receive so many amazing awards at the end of the year. ARMY is such a meaningful gift. Thank you so much and I love you."

"I wanna freaking hug you bro. Stop doing this to me," I whined and continued crying my heart out.

"Thank you ARMYs. I'm happy to be receiving the 'Artist of the Year.' ARMYs who are always watching us, I will consider this an award by you and will work hard. I want to thank our families who gave birth to the 7 brothers. 2018 was a year that made me wonder if I could be this happy in my life. I will make 2019 an even more amazing year," Suga said as a speech. They really do know how to play with my emotions.

Then it was Jin's turn to give his part of the speech, and that was where no one could take it anymore. Not only did most ARMYs cry, but so did the Bangtan members, especially Taehyung.

"I remember early this year. We were mentally struggling at the beginning of the year. While talking amongst ourselves, we even considered disbanding. I think it's so fortunate that we got ourselves together and was able to bring good outcomes. I want to thank my members who helped me get myself together and the ARMYs who love us."

"Disband? DISBAND?! Over my dead body! You can't disband! You just can't! What will we do then?!" I shouted at the screen and let myself cry some more. I spotted a brotherly Taekook moment right there, but it really wasn't the right time to fuss about it. It was the most emotional time of my life, and it was the beginning of me viewing Bangtan in a different light. Because of this moment, my love for them increased and so did my respect for every single one of them.

There is nothing that we can't do.

[Present]

Jimin and I took a slight break from roaming around. We checked most of the neighbourhood's cars, but most of them were either completely destroyed or just out of fuel. We used one of the cars' hood for support and relaxed our backs. We could see Taehyung, Namjoon, and Chung Ae in the distance, and it seemed like Chung Ae was showing even more signs of consciousness. If Taehyung and Namjoon weren't busy with checking on Chung Ae's condition, they were either talking to each other or just sitting there silently. The sun was about to set, and we still didn't find anything.

"This won't do at all," I said and then let my whole upper body lay back on the car's hood.

Jimin looked in my direction and a smile rose up on his face.

"So are you saying we should give up?" Jimin asked me, and it made me look at him. Once my eyes met his, he looked away and stared at the sky. I just kept on staring at his side profile until he decided to start talking again.

"Remember Jin's speech at the MAMA awards last year?" He asked me, still looking up at the sky.

I nodded my head, knowing that he would continue regardless.

"What do you think would've happened if we disbanded? It would've been such a waste right?" He asked and then looked down at me.

"We didn't give up for a reason. It is because we realized that giving up wasn't the solution. It was how hard we work. And the moment we felt like we will fall down, you guys motivated us to continue moving. It is the same concept here. Don't, EVER, decide to give up that easy. You never know. Maybe if we look more we can find a car we can use," he said and sent me a slight smile then looked back up at the sky.

Such an angel.

I took a moment to digest everything he said, and I knew he was right. I remember how I felt when I heard their speeches. I remember what they had to go through. If I were them, I would have given up a very long time ago. But, he is right. There has to be a car that works. All it would take for us to find it is to look around a little bit more.

Before I could even speak, Jimin decided that the break we took was enough and stood up. He reached out with his hand in my direction so he can help me up. I took it with a smile and started walking around with him filled with energy and excitement.

We walked further away from the neighbourhood we were in, but we were still unlucky. My legs were giving up on me, and my lungs were about to pop. I felt so tired. I could tell Jimin was tired too. His face was beaded with sweat and his eyes seemed like they could close anytime. I noticed how he held his side at times.

His ribs.

Now that I think about it, I never had a chance to check up on his wound ever since he found us. We got so busy with moving around that I completely forgot about his injury.

While walking, I noticed how he lost balance every once in a while, then stand up like nothing happened and start walking all over again.

I couldn't take it anymore. He seemed like he was out of energy and his skin looked even paler than it was. He was being stubborn and refused to take a rest whenever I suggested that he should. So, I just continued searching with him.

"Jimin? Do you think this car would work if we try those tricks burglars use to start stolen cars?" I asked as I checked the insides of one of the cars.

I got no response from him.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion and decided to take a look.

"Jimin?" I asked as I scanned the area. I stood up and that's when I saw him sprawled on the floor with a stained shirt. He looked like he was having trouble breathing, and was holding onto his sides like his life depended on it, which it kind of did. I immediately ran to his aid and threw myself next to him.

With shaky hands, I held his head and started slapping his cheeks gently.

"Jimin? Jimin can you hear me?" I asked with a shaky voice.

I didn't even get any sign of him being conscious, so I got so worried. I started panicking right away, and started walking back and forth around myself.

"What do I do now? What do I do?" I kept on asking myself repeatedly.

I looked in the direction we came from and I couldn't see Namjoon or Taehyung. Carrying him all this way would be difficult too.

So is this the hope you talked about? What are we going to do now?!

●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies!

New update!!!

I'm sorry it took too long... hehe... just thinking of what to write for you my lovelies...

also, I got this question from ft_nalu_bangtan:

●How did you come up with the plot?

○ Well, I was once studying for Arabic, I think, and the whole idea of this story suddenly popped up into my head. I was so bored from studying, so I was busy thinking of everything else in the world but whatever was written in my book and I thought, what if BTS were involved in a natural disaster? what if it was ARMYs who had to save them? The whole idea started from there and as the story went on, I got this idea of making it a story where we only care about the ARMYs POV and not BTS members. I also thought of labeling it as an ARMY fanficition as this is the first book that talks about ARMYs and what happens with them and not Bangtan. Then I created a deep meaning behind all the events and where to find the members and why does certain things happen. I will reveal all those meaning in the last chapter of this book :)

I hope this was an adequate answer... it was kind of hard bcz there was no actual reason behind the book...

oh also, Seo Yeon is a representation of all ARMYs in the world, so to whoever is reading this, if you like reader insert stories, you can feel free to insert yourself as a Y/N!

If you have any questions... regarding whatever in my book, make sure to comment it here, post it on my message board, or send it to me via my dms and I'll be sure to answer them all!

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 426 23
I woke up jerking, my hands clutching the blanket. The same dream all over again! it's been a month since I last dreamt about it. The girl. Kerria H...
29.9K 1.2K 125
(Complete) 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁!!🌹 Social media is one of the media where you found all types of thing...
13.5K 802 68
Book 1 in the SAVE ME Series "We're going to be okay, hyung. We are all doing the best we can. No one was prepared to live this kind of life. We'll g...
61.8K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...