United In Betrayal

By RoseBernards

He was the perfect husband until he tasted the forbidden fruit. How many lies does he need to tell in order t... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Author's apology
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Pictures to help your imagination
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33
34
Chapter 35

Chapter Four

135 0 0
By RoseBernards

The warmth of her walls around his shaft drove him nuts and close to the edge. Its always like its a first time each time he drives into her. Throwing his head back in ecstacy, his hand around her waist while one cupped her ass cheek, he gave in slow strokes.

Oh that dick, each stroke drew a deep hearted moan from within her soul. How he filled her up, how he touched her soul with each thrust. She wished he could maintain that pace, she wanted that moment to last forever.
He could feel himself coming close. No no! He just started. He can't ruin this moment. How he missed her. Pulling out slowly, he threw in another deep thrust, again and again.

How she missed being ravaged by him. The spanks on her butt and the deep thrust that touched the end of her womanhood. She could feel that sensation, yes, it was building up. Grabbing the edge of the table, she started shoving back her ass meeting his thrust. *Oh* she cried in ecstacy,

*harder hun, hit me hard baby*.

That was all he needed. Grabbing her waist, he burrowed in ferociously into her. He was closer. Letting out a deep groan, he jerked as the sensation ran through his brain down his entire being.

*Oh!!!!!!! he moaned as the first shot of his cum exploded into her.

*Oh!!! my, o........* she gritted her teeth, clenching tight to the table. It is coming and she knew it. Shaking spastically, she waited for it and it came as she felt the first shot of his warm jizz inside her. Letting herself loose innocently, surrendering to the wave of ecstatic pleasure which washed through, she sprawled in the table as her juice flowed while the center of her world laid on her gently as they basked in the post orgasmic euphoria.

*hours later*
Sarah watched Claire head to the elevator. Most of her make up was gone and she had this glow on her face. Oh! How she wished it was her that just got her craziest fantasy fulfilled. She wanted her boss and she would do anything to get him on her bed, and then, on his own bed. Damn the consequences.

Claire got into her car, worked on her make up and headed for the mall. she needed to get new lingerie for tonight. Her marriage just got its spark back and she would do anything to keep it that way. Her car felt the crash, bringing her out of her thoughts. What the f? Someone just bashed her car. She parked to a side and a lexus 330 parked behind her. She got out and went straight to the basher and knocked on the window.
Without waiting, a young man in same age bracket with her husband came out from the car. He towered over her but she looked at him with anger and hatred. How can he be smiling when he just bashed her favorite car that was barely two months old.

''are you blind? or you're mentally slow? you just hit my car god damn it." she screamed on top of her lungs.

The young man said nothing. He just stared at her, maintaining his smile. This infuriated the young woman and she did what she would never do if it wasn't this car. She raised her hand and slapped him. The young man held his cheek, still maintaining his smile.
She stuck out a finger and pointed at him, "that won't repair my car but it will help reset your drunken brain so you won't go about the express bashing cars and smiling like you are so innocent. fool."

she made to walk out but the young man held her hand and drew her back to himself.

"my name is Phil Patterson, CEO, Patterson and son law firm. may i have the pleasure of knowing your name?''

What insolence? she felt like leaving another palm on his other cheek. she freed her hand from his and walked back to her car. Her husband would never behave like this towards a woman. Why can't every man be like her Micheal? She gave a long hiss and drove away while the young man maintained his innocent smile.

To Phil, He just met the woman of his dreams, he just met the mother of his children. She was everything he wanted in a woman, bold, beautiful, intelligent and arrogant. He got into his car and followed her. Call it love at first sight but he will rather die than not make this woman his forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...