Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

By GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... More

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)

1K 6 2
By GrimstoneRX1300

Before the chapter begins, the scene shows Arc hanging out with the gang, his friends and family from his home, and even team RWBY. They were on destiny islands and having a fun time on the beach. There wasn't any monsters, or villains, or any life threatening scenarios. It was just a calm summer day for all of them. Everything was peaceful, until something caught Arc's eye. He heads over to check it out.

Arcturus: hey guys, did you see—?

He turns around, but everyone's gone and there's silence. He looks around but no one's here. Then, lightning strikes, and the sky gets stormy and the wind picks up. He covers his face from the wind, but he looks at it to see his left hand is now a Black Dragon arm.

Arcturus: (shocked) what? W-wha-what is this!?

He then hears faint screams and turns to the door in the waterfall. He slowly walks over to it, and when he opens it, the sight horrifies him. It was Future City on fire, people dead, and chaos all over. The worst was that he saw everyone he cared for, was lying dead on the ground. He saw Lightning, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Axel, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Mickey, Jaime, Yuri, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Sho, Cloud, Tifa, Kira, Michael, Clara, and even Richard and Chelsea.

Arcturus: no... No, no, no, no, no! (Runs to them) Mom! Dad! Sora! Ruby! Everyone! (Falls to his knees) how did this happen? What could've done this!?

Ruby: you did.

Arcturus: (looks up to see her bloodied face) Ruby?

Ruby: you've brought this all to us. You, and your power.

Sora: it's because of you, we all lost. This whole time, we thought Xehanort was the threat, when it was really you.

Arcturus: no! I'd never do this! I—

Lightning: you brought it all. How could this all happened? Did I truly raise you to become this monster?

Arcturus: (heartbroken) mom, please.

Ruby: I can't believe I loved you. You were a monster this whole time.

Everyone: WE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!

Arcturus was holding his ears, trying to block out the voices. Then, he's greeted face to face by a giant Black Dragon as well as a White Dragon. They were Kuroi and Shiro themselves.

Arcturus: (shocked but then angered) what the hell is this!?

Kuroi: the future. One that you will bring, once you've truly become my vessel.

Arcturus: what are you talking about!? Shiro's my Dragon, not you! Cronos is your vessel, so go bother him!

Kuroi: it is true that he is my vessel. But, why do you hold a small part of my power inside yourself?

Arcturus: I don't—

Kuroi: you still don't know, do you? Face it boy, your worst enemy is yourself.

Shiro: no! The boy has made his choice. Leave this body now, Kuroi.

Kuroi: his soul holds both great light and darkness. In the end, only one of us will have total control over him.

Arcturus: I don't want to be a part of your crazy war. I'm not your puppet to play with, I'm a human being!

Shiro: I don't want to bring you into this, Arcturus Farron, believe me. But, I sadly have no choice.

Kuroi: our curse compelles is to chose our vessels and fight. Face it, boy; no matter what you do, this is what you will become!

The two then grab Arc's arms and it was like a game of tug-of-war. During this, both arms spread more and more as they changed him. As it began changing his face and his wings spread, it was too much for Arc as he kept hearing all the voices over and over again in his head.

Everyone: YOU'RE GONNA BECOME A MONSTER, AND YOU WILL DESTROY US ALL!

Arcturus: (wakes up) AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

He runs out of his room and this shocks everyone. They manage to follow him into the training room where he's banging his head against the wall. They managed to pull him back, but it took some time holding him.

Sora: Arc, stop!

Donald: calm down!

Kairi: what happened?

Clara: I don't know. His adrenaline levels have skyrocketed and he's having a panic attack.

It took a while, but they managed to get him to stop. Arc just collapses to the ground and holds his head as he's breathing heavily. He looks up to see the others and they see his expression terrified and tears running down his face.

Arcturus: guys...

Aqua: it's alright, Arc. You're safe.

Goofy: yeah. Whatever happened isn't any reason to bonk you're head on the wall.

Arcturus: s-sorry, I...guess I just panicked.

Sora: why did you do that? And, why were you screaming?

Arcturus: I...had a really...really bad nightmare.

Aqua: what happened?

Arcturus: (long pause) I don't want to be a monster...

Aqua: you're not going to be one. It was just a dream, okay? You're safe, now, okay?

Still a little unsure, he nodded weakly and they took him back to his room. Later on, the gang, except Arc, was having a team meeting to discuss about said Speedster's current situation.

Sora: okay, this is getting worse.

Donald: no kidding. I've never seen Arc that scared before.

Xion: how long has this been going on?

Sora: ever since we rescued Aqua from the Dark World.

Goofy: first it started out as small bad dreams, then they turned into nightmares, and now it's worse 'cause he was tryn' to crack his head open.

Kairi: if this keeps up, he's not gonna be able to sleep at all.

Mickey: I still don't understand how this is happening.

Riku: what do you mean, Mickey?

Mickey: well, I never met any of them, but the Dragons choose separate vessels. In every rebirth, they choose separate vessels based off of certain aspects. Shiro goes to one of great light, and Kuroi chooses one of great darkness. Then, they battle each other until either one or both of them are killed, then they repeat the same process again. But, this time, they're both trying to choose the same vessel. As a result, it's causing great turmoil inside Arc, and if sooner or later, one of them's going to snap and the results won't be pretty.

Axel: but I don't get it. Sephiroth said Arc's the White Dragon, right? So, how can he also have some of Kuroi's power?

Terra: Cronos could've implanted some of the power into him after their last fight.

Ventus: but, why would he do that?

Sora: I don't know. Honestly, with what we learned in the journal, nothing makes sense with that guy. He just causes nothing but chaos wherever he goes.

Clara: (detects a transmission) I'm getting info from HQ. It's a mission.

Showing the info to the others, they see it was about a recent spike in darkness on Remnant. To bring further interest to the gang, there were reports of Soulless attacking Mantel.

Clara: looks like a few friends of ours are in need of assistance.

Roxas: when do we leave?

Arcturus: (enter the room) after we finish gearing up.

Naminé: are you sure you're up for this, Arc?

Donald: yeah, you should get some rest.

Arcturus: after that nightmare, rest is the last thing I want. (Beat) look, guys, I appreciate you looking out for me, I really do. But, I can't sit back and do nothing while bad things are happening, especially to my friends.

Sora: well...

The others took glances at each other, obviously uncertain if it would be a good idea. On one had, Arcturus's transformation could be completed soon, and apparently it would end badly. On the other, Arc knows Remnant better than them, as well as a few people. Glancing at each other, they decided their choice.

Riku: Clara, how much longer until the arm finishes?

Clara: based on the current growth, I'd say six transformations in Drive Forms, and three in Dragon King.

Riku: in that case, Arc, you can come, but only if you promise to only use any of your transformations as a last resort.

Arcturus: got it! (Exists)

Clara: guys, I'm worried about him.

Sora: we all are. But, no matter what, we'll be there for him.

They all nod in agreement and left to get ready. Roxas, Naminé, and Xion's clothes were still being worked on, but they were almost done. For now, they would remain in the cloaks. After they had finished gearing up, the ship arrived to Remnant, and they were transported to Mantel. When they looked up, they were surprised by the kingdom of Atlas.

Everyone: woah!!!

Sora: what is that?

Arcturus: the kingdom of Atlas. I've never been here before, but if I remember from my last visit here, this is my friend, Weiss's, homeland.

Riku: gotta hand it to them, this is quite the sight.

Clara: indeed. We should send a message to the team and inform them that we've arrived and can set up a meeting point.

Ventus: (notices cameras) maybe we should do some where more discreet to avoid suspicion.

The group then walks off down the street. They then looked around and saw that things weren't looking good for the people down here. Most of them were alright, but many were either poor, sick, rioting, or all three at the same time. They also saw robotic soldiers that while they're there to protect, were frightening people more then making them feel safe.

Aqua: these people look awful.

Roxas: it almost makes it look like we walked into every super villain's dream.

Clara: according to history, it almost is. After the fall of Beacon, and now the fall of Haven, General James Ironwood called back every military force back to Atlas as a city wide defense. To make it worse, they've restrained travel and transports from leaving or entering the city without certain authorization. And, with most of the security defending the city in the sky, Mantel's been suffering.

Goofy: gawrsh. This is terrible for these people.

Sora: why are things like this? A neighboring kingdom planning to attack?

Arcturus: no, but if Salem's plan keeps going, then there's a high chance of panic to happen. And panic brings Grimm, Heartless, and every other monster that wants darkness.

Donald: what should we do?

Arcturus: meet up with the girls and go from there.

An explosion happened and they turn to see people running scared. From them, came Grimm-like Soulless, along with regular Grimm.

Sora: (summons Keyblade) if one thing's for certain, we can't leave people in danger!

Everyone: right!

All of them get their weapons ready and began fighting back. The Soulless Grimm were harder to kill, but they could still deal damage. More kept spawning, but they were soon heard gunshots, and they turned to see teams RWBY, JNOR, Qrow, Penny and the Ace Ops help protect against the monsters.

Ruby: (surprised) Arc?

Arcturus: (grins) hey Ruby! Good to see you.

Ruby: what are you doing here?

Arcturus: well—

Sora: (blocking Soulless) Arc, a little help!

Arcturus: oh, right! Fight first, talk later.

Nodding in agreement, everyone got their weapons ready. With their help, they took out the rest of the enemies. Once everything was calm, Arc found himself in a hug from Ruby.

Ruby: Arc! Ah, it's so good to see you! Do you miss me? Did you miss me?

Arcturus: (grins) nope! (Returns hug) you look great. New gear and haircut?

Ruby: yep. Wanted to try something new, and my gear needed an upgrade.

Arcturus: (gets a better look at her outfit and hair) I like it.

Ruby: (blushes and smiles) thank you.

Sora: uh, Arc? Care to catch us up?

Arcturus: oh! Right, sorry, just catching up with my friend.

Yang: (chuckles) glad to see he's the same goof we worked with a while back.

Arcturus: (gestures to the team) this is my team. Meet Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Naminé, Xion, Axel, and Mickey. (Looks at the crew) I remember Yang, Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Oscar and Qrow, but who's the rest of your crew?

Ruby: (gestures to them) these are Clover, Marrow, Elm, Vine, Harriet, and Penny.

Arcturus: (confused) wait, Penny? As in the same one that...

Penny: (comes up to him and smiles) was torn apart at Beacon? Yes. But, I'm repaired and better than ever. (Offers hand to shake) it's a pleasure to meet you, Ruby's boyfriend.

Guardians of Light: boyfriend!?

Arcturus: (blushes and shakes hand) it's nice to meet you too, Penny.

Harriet: I think we should discuss his back at Atlas.

Clover: agreed. Let's head back to base, and these new people will come with us. There, we can determine if they're with us.

Qrow: relax, Clover. These guys are on our side.

As they left to get on the ship, RWBY hung back a bit with Arc to ask him something.

Ruby: Arc, aren't those the same people we met before months ago?

Arcturus: kinda. They're, kinda from the past. See, my mission sent me to the past to Sora and the others. This is technically the first time they're meeting me, so they don't know you guys, yet.

Weiss: so, basically, you know them, but they didn't know you until you started your mission.

Arcturus: pretty much.

Yang: that doesn't make any sense.

Arcturus: it's confusing, I know. That's time travel for you, it's a pain to understand.

Blake: (smiles) in all seriousness, it's good to see you again.

Arcturus: (returns it) thanks, Blake. I've missed you girls. So, what have you been up to?

Ruby: well, let's just say a lot has happened.

They kept walking, and Arc looks at the rest of the gang to see them smiling.

Arcturus: what?

Sora: didn't know you were in a relationship with someone.

Arcturus: so what if I am?

Naminé: nothing it's just, you never mentioned it before.

Arcturus: I've been busy lately. Look, can we talk about this later?

Later on, the gang arrived to Atlas Academy. They were all amazed by the sheer size of it, and the advance tech. Well, Arc was use to these sights, so he wasn't too amazed by it. However, he couldn't help but have an uneasy feeling. They also saw announcement boards about what appeared to be Jacques Schnee, Weiss's father, winning the election for the Council. Once they arrived, they were greeted by Winter Schnee and General Ironwood.

Ironwood: welcome back, everyone. I take it these are people that helped defended Mantel?

Clover: yes, sir. It turns out Ruby and her friends already have history with at least one of them.

Arcturus: hello.

Riku: Arc's worked with them before. We saw the city was under attack, so we jumped in to help them.

Winter: well, I suppose we should thank you for your help. With what we've been facing lately, it helps a great deal.

Kairi: you mean the Grimm?

Ironwood: not only them, but something else. (Shows picture of Soulless) a few days ago, during a cargo transport to the Dust Mines, our team was attacked by these creatures. We've managed to defeat them, but they keep respawing and are a bigger pain to keep down then Grimm.

Winter: Penny and the Ace Ops have helped as best they could, but we haven't had much luck with them.

Arcturus: they're called Soulless, creatures that are formed when souls become vengeful and seek out destruction.

Ventus: that's why we're here; to help stop these things from hurting more people.

Ironwood looked a bit torn on whether or not they would be trusted. But, a reassuring look on Ruby and other's faces all said that they can be trusted and help them in their time of crisis.

Ironwood: very well. Any help you can provide us would be beneficial for helping the city.

The group was later getting to know the others. They easily bounded with RWBY, JNR, Oscar, Penny, and surprisingly Qrow. They were also good with Clover, Winter, Elm and Marrow. Vine was alright with them, but didn't interact much. The only one who wasn't completely fine with them was Harriet. Still, they weren't too concern about that. Later on, the group was with the gang, where they told them about Ironwood's situation, Robyn losing the election, Penny being framed , and the possibility that Jacque Schnee could be involved with it.

Weiss: we were actually working on a way to prove it by going to this party he had set up tonight before we were informed about you guys.

Sora: maybe we can help too.

Kairi: yeah. With the Soulless here, you could use some help.

Oscar: we actually could use help.

Clara: if I get access to the system, I might be able to find something that can prove it.

Ruby: yeah!

Weiss: we should get ready then.

The group then heads out, but Ruby stops Arc to ask him something.

Ruby: hey Arc, are you okay?

Arcturus: yeah, I'm fine. Why'd you ask?

Ruby: you seem...stressed. Is it something with Cronos?

Arcturus: part of it. Let's first deal with Weiss's dad, then I'll explain everything to you.

Not wanting to push him further, Ruby accepted the answer. However, she could tell something was wrong with Arc. Little did they knew, it was going to get worse from here.

Later that day, everyone arrive at the Schnee Mansion where tones of people were there, including media covering the story.

Ironwood: suppose we should smile for the cameras?

Winter: sir, with all due respect, you'd have to pay me.

Ironwood smiles in amusement from Winter's response, and the two head to the front door of the manor. Weiss stops and takes a deep breath before following them. Everyone gathers at the door, and Ironwood rings the bell. The double doors open to reveal Whitley Schnee.

Whitley: good evening, everyone.

Weiss: (surprised) where's Klein?

Whitley: (sarcastic and dramatic) what an interesting way to say "Hello, dear brother, how have you been?" I'm afraid you won't find him here. He was let go. I can't imagine why.

Weiss then realizes what he means and looks guilty. The gang sees this and immediately doesn't like the brat's presence. Arc, Riku, Roxas and even Sora weren't enjoying Whitley, and wondered if he's a prick, what's his father like?

Whitley: General, exactly how large do you think our dining room table is?

Ironwood: I happen to know it's enormous. But most of my guests will be on standby in case the council requests additional eye witnesses. Until then I'm sure they'll be happily celebrating your father's victory.

Whitley forces a sarcastic grin with a smug chuckle, then rolls his eyes as he turns to lead them into the foyer. Scattered around the room are small groups of formally dressed guests. Waiters roam the room with trays of wine glasses and hors d'oeuvres. Whitley stops in the middle of the room, turns to Ironwood's group and points to his right.

Whitley: for those of you joining us in the dining room, please follow me.

He walks in the direction he pointed, crossing his arms behind his back. Ironwood, Winter, Penny and Clover follow. Clover glances back at the others.

Clover: wish us luck.

Qrow: I mean, they already invited you, didn't they?

Clover responds with a slight chuckle. A Faunus waiter approaches Qrow and offers him a tray of wine glasses with his rabbit ears folded back.

Waiter: care for a drink, sir?

Qrow: uh... No, n-no thanks. (Turns to the gang) I think I'll just stick to patrolling the grounds. (Exits)

Arcturus: wow, I don't think I've ever seen him without a drink before.

Ruby: Clover's been a good influence for him.

The rest of the Ace ops then headed off, but not before they instructed the gang not to wander off.

Yang: Counterpoint, how about we do wander off, consider breaking things, and then all that other stuff.

Xion: Roxas, Clara and I will go with Weiss to help.

Weiss: we'll be in touch.

Clara transfers to their scroll and Gummi phones, then they head to the staircase. She stops at the base of the staircase upon seeing Whitley descending the stairs.

Whitley: dear sister, I was hoping we could use this time to catch up.

Weiss: oh--

Whitley: (smug grin) I have to know, why did you go through so much trouble to leave home, only to come crawling back?

Oscar: this might be a problem.

Arcturus: (deadpanned expression) can I shoot him?

Terra: not in public.

It took a little planning, but thanks to Nora's giant tower of food, they managed to get spill it on him, and he leaves. The trio then hurried up the stairs, and they left to the office.

Blake: that takes care of that.

Naminé: what do we do now?

Aqua: for now, blend in, and wait for the others to get back.

Meanwhile with the trio, they entered the study to find clues. However, what they didn't expect to see, was an older woman with white hair holding a bottle of vodka and a stressed out expression. It was Weiss's mother, Willow Schnee.

Willow: hello darling.

Weiss: mom. I...didn't know you were here.

Willow: I'm sorry I couldn't come down for your party, I'm... afraid I'm not feeling well.

Weiss: um... It's okay, mom. It's fine.

Willow: (sees the others) who are these?

Roxas: I'm Roxas, and this is Xion.

Xion: we're Weiss's friends.

Willow: good. (Beat)(slowly) what are you doing i-in your father's office?

Weiss: just looking for something I left.

Willow: that's right, you... left. (pauses, looking at Weiss) you left.

Roxas: we need to use Mr. Schnee's computer.

Willow: why?

Weiss: because we think he may have done something. Something wrong.

Weiss: yes, well, some of us are trying to do something about it.

Willow's figures tensed on her glass. She snatched her bottle and starts drinking from it. Weiss looks away upset and grips her arm. Roxas and Xion realized this was getting a bit personal for Weiss. Willow then stops and sets the bottle down.

Willow: he started locking his computer. (Picks up scroll) but...he still has blind spots.

Weiss: (sees the live camera feed) you put a camera in here?

Willow: I put them in every room of this house, for our safety, in case I ever needed to... (beat) you haven't come back to stay, have you?

Weiss: no.

Willow: (smiles) good.

She gives Weiss the scroll and explains that someone's been talking with Jacques. She also tells her not to forget about Whitley. She leaves, and the trio looks at the video.

Weiss: Clara, can you identify the man with my father.

Clara: (scans it) his name is Arthur Watts. He was a scientist working on top secret projects for Atlas, and was on the same team as Penny's father, Pietro. But, years ago, things took a turn when he died in the Paladin Incident. After that, no one's seen any sign of him.

Roxas: why would he go to your dad?

Weiss: as long as he gets money, Jacques Schnee would walk bare foot into hell for it.

Xion: (checks the info) says here Watts helped designed Atlas's main systems that run through everything, including Mantel.

Clara: and, with the right credentials...

Roxas: he can have total control over all of the kingdom.

Weiss: we need to stop him, now!

They then heard people screaming and all gained worried expressions they rushed back down stairs, and was surprised to see the group restraining everyone.

Weiss: what happened?

Sora: we don't know. Everyone was fine, then all the sudden, they were attacking each other for no reason.

Roxas: are we sure there wasn't one?

Arcturus: maybe. They did kept babbling about Grimm being here, but we checked, and there isn't any sign of them.

Jacques Schnee: what the devil is going on in here!?

They see him, Ironwood and the rest of the people from the meeting came here to check the commotion, and were surprised when they still heard them freaking out about monsters being here.

Ironwood: what happened?

Harriet: we don't know. Everyone started screaming about Grimm, and then they started fighting each other.

Jacques: are we sure it wasn't another of Ironwood's attempts to get rid of those against him.

Roxas: (angered) you're one to talk, asshole!

Jacques: (glares) excuse me?

Xion: we know you've been framing the General and working with Arthur Watts.

Everyone then looked at him and he was gaining a nervous expression. To prove it, Clara played the video and it explained that if he gave Watts his credentials to the Atlas network, then he would ensure he got a spot on the council so he could continue getting his hands on money. Arcturus then heard muffled screaming, thanks to his enhanced hearing, and ran off, only to return with another Jacques, tied up and having duck tape on his mouth. He removes it painfully.

Jacques: he tricked me!

Everyone looked at the other Jacques in explanation, and his expression turned into a smirk.

Jacques: (voice changes) guess I shouldn't have underestimated you all.

In a flash of light, he changes into a different man. He had black eyes, black and blond hair, a goatee, the Organization coat, and a gold ring on his right hand.

Riku: who are you?

???: (smirks) I'll give you a hint; I was there when the kingdoms of Remnant were fighting each other, when the Jedi and Sith brought their battles across the galaxy, during the fall of Cybertron, and especially when your Foretellers and their unions slaughtered each other. What do they all have in common?

Arcturus: (eyes widen in realization) you're War... the Horseman.

War: bingo! They said you were the smart one, and there's no denying that.

Sora: did you cause all of this!?

War: no. That's the thing people misunderstand; I don't cause wars to happen. I just simply add the firewood, and they cause the spark. I'm not Ares.

Robyn: what are you people talking about?

Kairi: short answer, he's a bad guy.

Goofy: of course he is. He's with the Organization!

War: not by choice, but hey, I'm not complaining. (Turns to Schnee) thank you for letting use your face for tonight's event, Mr. Schnee. And as a reward, you can watch as your kingdom and it's people burn, knowing you brought them all into this.

He teleports away. Before anymore questions could be asked, they began to hear alarms going off.

Sora: now what?

Clara: the systems down in Mantel are shutting down, including the heating and the defenses.

Qrow: if they don't get back on—

Aqua: —people are going to die.

Everyone then looks at each other in concern, and needed to figure out their next move soon.

Author's note: welcome back to Remnant.
I've been preparing for this chapter for a while, and am looking forward to how these parts will end. Remnant will probably have the most chapters out of all the worlds, but will be quite interesting to see how this ends.
Arcturus's nightmares are getting worse. And, with the arm changing more and more, it won't end well.
I was originally going to give Roxas and the other three former nobodies their ne outfits, but they'll come later. I've also updated Naminé's Keyblade, so you can check it out in the previous chapter.
Jacques still did all the crimes, but War basically impersonated him at the party, so that prick will still get arrested in the next chapter.
To avoid confusion, War isn't Azazel from DxD, but rather he looks like him. Also, that world won't make an appearance in any of my KH stories.

Next chapter: Arc learn's about Cronos's identity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 327 19
After the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and KH3 Re Mind, Sora awakens floating in the middle of the ocean while hearing a battle take place. Wanting to...
13K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
7.8K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
5.1K 237 34
Organization XIII has been defeated and things are finally getting back to normal. Yuki is getting a chance to see her family and friends she hasn't...