The Hunt

By LeslyAmbreth27

Paisley Parker Mathison is 23 year old Beta to the Moonstone Pack. Brother is Alpha Derek Mathison, Parents a... More

Author Note
Cast
No more Hiding
You're playing a dangerous game, Love
Who the hell do you think you are?
Cause you need me, Man, I don't need you.
Time out?
He threw himself on the floor..
You're Projecting to me
Paisley, Paisley, Paisley...
DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME
I Won't Fight You
Tell me why you ran away from me.
Fuck Me, Daddy
Update!!
Update
final update!

Can't keep this up for forever, Little one.

456 27 9
By LeslyAmbreth27

Parker's POV

I should have probably thought this through. I watched as his eyes darkened even more and a smirk became prominent on his face. Before he had a chance to move I shot out the door. I had no idea where anything in this house really was, but I am not risking running outside where there are zero people and obstacles to use as a shield. I ran down the first flight of stairs. I could see him making his way to the top of the stairs. If I try to take the other two flights of stairs he will catch me before I make it to the main floor. I stopped and looked over the banister. I shrugged. I've jumped off worse.

"Parker, don't you even think about it!" He said, suddenly having a little pep in his step as he rushed to stop me from jumping over the banister.

"Too late." I said, I threw myself over the banister. Just being able to get my bearings in time for my feet to hit the floor. "Ow. Mother fucker."

"PARKER?" Ryan, yelled. Looking down at me in concern. I saw his body tense and knew he planned on following me. I took off towards the living room, I jumped over the coffee table, ignoring all the people in the room. I heard his feet hit the floor on his landing, unlike me he didn't hurt himself. I was just about through the room to the other door when he growled.

"Parker Mathison, Did you really just jump over the banister?"

I froze, slowly turning towards him. Taking notice of who else was in the room. Carla, Sofia, The two guys who were at the hunt before we left who I'm assuming was his Beta and his mate, and two other people I haven't met yet were sitting throughout the living room looking highly amused.

"Uh.... No?" I said.

"I watched you."

"Hm.... Must be seeing things."

When I finished speaking he lunged at me, Carla and Sofia burst into laughter, I screamed. I ran through the door behind me and into the kitchen. I slid across the large kitchen island landing very ungracefully on the other side. I quickly looked around. The backdoor opened up to a large open field before the forest, even if I shifted I wouldn't make it to the woods. My only other option is to somehow make it to the other kitchen door and escape. There wasn't even anything I could use as a weapon. Just a bowl of apples and oranges. I looked up at the noise of someone entering the kitchen.

Ryan smirked when he realized my dilemma. There was just the island between us now. Everyone filtered between the two doors to watch. I grabbed an apple and an orange and raised my arm ready to throw them if he charged. He started to try to inch his way around the island, I matched him going the opposite way. Every step he took, I took one in the opposite direction.

"You can't keep this up forever, Little one."

I pulled my arm back.

"Don't do it."

"Don't call me that." I chucked the apple at him.

He dodged and looked at where it slammed against the fridge with wide eyes, while he was distracted I threw the orange. His head whipped around and he caught it inches from his face. I was still on the wrong side of the island but it was like that scene in Lilo and Stitch. He charged me, and I started screaming, I threw myself over the island again, this time doing a roll. His fingers brushed my ankle as I flipped. I landed on my feet this time, not taking the time to celebrate, I took off into the dinning room. I ran to the far end of the table turning back and seeing Ryan already on the other side of the table.

"Come on, Baby. We all know who will get tired first."

"Shut up, Hulk."

He stopped and stood up straight before letting out a laugh. "Hulk? That's my nickname?"

"You're the one who looks like he's been taking steroids."

"Ryan, he's got nowhere to go. You're in front of the only door out."

He smiled, relaxing his stance. He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"Carter, thanks for pointing that out. I'll just wait for you to give in and submit then."

I laughed. "Well, you clearly don't know me. I jumped off a second story landing, what's stopping me from jumping through this obscenely large window behind me."

"You wanna be punished for even more, please be my guest." He gestured with his hand, almost like he was inviting me to do it.

"Punished? For what?" I exclaimed.

"You jumped off the banister and hurt yourself in the process, you ran from me, and you threw fruit at me."

"I jump off shit all the time. I jumped from tree to tree and out of a tree during the hunt. I'm not even hurt. I mean hell, I broke my leg last year by jumping off the roof of the pack house. It was so bad I had to be in a cast for three weeks."

"What on earth possessed you to jump off the roof?" Carla asked.

"I don't know. I think Derek dared me to? Plus seemed fun. If I'm bored enough I'll probably attempt to jump off the roof here too. It's higher than my pack house so might be fun."

"Oh really?"

"Holy shit." I jumped and whipped to the right. Ryan swung his hands out to grab my waist.

"Using your sister to distract me was totally cheating."

"Maybe, but I don't care." He flipped me up onto his shoulder before turning and walking to the door. "Now if you'll excuse us, I have to go punish and fuck my mate so he can sleep. Don't disturb me unless it's a life or death emergency."

"RYAN!" I kicked my legs making him laugh.

"What?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"Make me."

"Oh I will. Just you fucking wait." I mumbled.

By this point we were already outside heading back to the Alpha's house. He growled. "That a threat, Princess?"

My mouth dropped and my eyes widened. "Did.... Did you just call me Princess?"

"Sure did."

I let myself hang over his shoulder and groaned as I covered my highly flushed cheeks. "Don't call me that, either."

"I'm not agreeing to that. Not when I can literally smell your arousal from it." His voice had taken a husky tone.

"I'm not aroused by anything."

He slid my body down his and set me on my feet. "If you can go up to the bedroom, strip, let me call you Princess, and you don't get hard or have any slick, I'll remark you and let you sleep."

"What do you get out of this?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

He smirked at me and slid his hand down to my waist. "Well, I'm glad you asked. If you get hard or have slick, I get to do whatever I want to you tonight."

"W-whatever? No, no way. I'm good." I turned to go into the house.

"So you can jump off the roof of a house but you're too scared to take a bet."

I whipped around. "You just want me to submit to you. I'm not scared of a stupid bet."

"You've been submitting to me since I marked you. You just don't see it."

"I jumped off a second story landing, threw fruit at you, and now I'm telling you no. All against your wishes. I haven't submitted to shit."

"You let me force you to submit to my claim in those woods, you let me force you to submit to me remarking you and putting your implants on. You submitted to me when I growled at you after you hit me, you submitted to me when I told you I'd call you whatever I damn well pleased and to get in Derek's car, you submitted to me when you let me take you. You submitted to me when I told you to pull your wolf back and you let me heal your arm. You submitted to me in the bedroom at the pack house. You have been submitting to me all damn day. Stop fighting what's in your nature."

"MY NATURE IS BEING A BETA! I am not now nor will I ever be the little submissive mate you want so badly. You haven't knotted me yet, I can still fucking rejec-"

Ryan's eyes turned black and he covered my mouth. "Don't you even finish that sentence. Yes, you were a Beta, now you're my mate. I am the Alpha here. Not you. So chill the fuck out."

I pushed his hand off my mouth. "You chill the fuck out."

He growled. "I fucking dare you to take the bet, Princess."

I narrowed my eyes. "A dare really? What are you, five?"

"Chicken."

I growled. "I'm not a fucking chicken. You want the bet so bad fine, but if I win you sleep outside until I want you back in the room with me."

"I'll sleep outside the first night, but then it's either pack house or living room couch."

"Fine."

"Fine." He snapped back.

I growled and stomped my way into the house. I could hear him following me. I'm going to win this stupid bet, then we will see who submits. Fucking asshole. I walked into his bedroom and stripped down to my underwear.

"All of it."

"Fine but you have to keep your clothes on. I'm still in heat."

"You wont be seeing anything. To make sure it's fair you are going to have a blind fold and I won't touch you."

I nodded before plopping on the bed with my arms crossed. He placed the blindfold around my head and tied it.

"Can you see anything?"

"No. Let's get this over with."

"Patience is a virtue."

After he said that it got super quiet. Even with my new hearing I couldn't hear him breathing. I started to fidget, not liking that he wasn't just getting it over with.

"Something wrong, Princess?"

I sucked in a breath, my body tensing. "No, no, no, no. Mom, Dad, Derek, Spongebob, Mr. Krabs, Mother Mary, Jesus. ANYONE!"

"Huh, well would you look at that." He spoke suddenly a lot closer.

I whipped my arms up to try to take off the blind fold. Two hands very quickly stopped me. Bringing both of my wrists into one of his.

"Uh, uh. I believe this..."

I moaned out as he grabbed my very erect cock.

"...Means I won. No?"

"Damn you to hell." I growled. I attempted to pull away.

"A bet is a bet. I won, Princess. Now, you are going to let me tie you up and take whatever I give you."

"You think so?" I laughed.

"I know so. Unless you are backing out of a dare?"

"You dared me to take your bet, I did. I'm not backing out of a dare."

"I dared you to take the bet which was If calling you Princess didn't turn you on I would remark you then go sleep outside. If it did I could do whatever I wanted to you tonight. This hard dick in my hand proves I won. Now, are you going to be a good boy?"

"Ugh. Fuck." I panted. He was gently stroking me but also keeping my hands trapped. He hummed waiting for an answer. "Fine. Whatever."

He tipped me backwards and maneuvered me quite easily to where he wanted so I was laying down with my head on the pillow and my wrists above my head. I felt his body weight shift to grab something off the bed before returning to me. He quickly tied my hands together then to the headboard. I pulled on them, not moving an inch when he was done.

"Jesus. What were you, a Boy Scout?"

"Volunteer Firefighter for 4 years." I could practically hear the smirk.

He placed a pillow under my lower back and hips before tying a rope to each thigh and connecting them to the headboard too. Leaving me with two bent legs out of the way so I was completely exposed.

"Oh I could get used to this. How are you feeling, Baby?"

"I'm fine."

"You're good being fully restrained?"

"They didn't use silk rope. I'm fine."

"If you need me to stop at any point just say so."

I nodded. He leaned down and kissed me, brushing his naked erection against mine. I whimpered.

"All in good time, Princess."

"Ugh.. please." I moaned.

"Please what?" He said, one finger gently pushing into my slick covered hole.

"J-j-ust. Please."

"I can't give you what you aren't saying."

I growled in frustration. My face grew heated by the second. Tears pricked my eyes. "Please... call me princess." 

"Oh, so now you want me to call you Princess." He teased, slowly pushing a third finger into ,e.

I took a few moments to calm myself down before speaking next. "Please. Alpha." I whined.

The growl that came out of Ryan was so possessive it took my breath away.

"What Princess, want's. Princess gets." I moaned and turned my head to face my immobile arms.

He pulled his fingers from me. I felt him shift and then his tip was resting against me. I tensed. I still don't like the whole submitting thing, especially like this. Ryan gently gripped my jaw and turned my face. Leaning down he kissed me, before making his way to my ear.

"Relax, Princess. No one outside of us will ever have to know just how well you can submit to me. Please, submit to me, Princess. Let me make you feel good." He whispered in my ear.

My entire body went lax. I nodded. Without giving me a chance to second guess, Ryan fully sheathed himself inside me in one swift thrust. I moaned out, arching my back into his chest. He gave me a minute to adjust before gently pulling out and thrusting back in. When I made no sign of protest he continued. My breathing continued to become erratic the more he hit my prostate.

The tight grip he had at the base of my cock was preventing me from even feeling super close to an orgasm. Which in my defense I thought I was going to have before he even entered me. Draw back from being in heat, is everything making you horny and overly sensitive. Then you just are tired and want to sleep.

"Oh fuckkkk." I moaned as he started thrusting into me harder and fast and stroking me at the same time.

"Fuck, Princess, you're so tight." He moaned, tightening his grip on my hip to the point I knew there would be bruises later. He leaned down and kissed me. Slipping his tongue into my mouth on a particularly hard thrust that made me arch and gasp.

"Oh god.... Alpha, I'm g- gonna cum."

His hand snaked up and grabbed my hair pulling my head to the side. He licked my neck before sucking on my mark. I arched again, bringing my ass down closer to him, making him feel even deeper. He continued down to my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples.

"God, I cant wait till you get some milk here, Princess. Gonna look so perfect, Beautiful. Gonna be so good and carry my pups. Gonna feed them from your own body, aren't you, Princess?"

His tone was so deep and husky I knew he was letting his wolf bleep through, but this thought was still all his. I moaned. " Y-yes... Please. Ryan, Please."

He leaned his face back to my mark, and started thrusting harder, choosing to go for hard, quick, shallow thrusts and hitting my prostate each time. Instead of the long deep thrusts he had been doing.

"Cum for me, Princess."

At that I arched my back and let out a moan. Ryan immediately sunk his teeth into my mark, again. What is that the fourth time in 24 hours? Nonetheless my eyes rolled back into my head as I let him take what was his. Did I really just think that? I'm not his.... Am I?

I felt like I was floating, like I do after every time he remarks me. When I returned I was completely untied and Ryan was back on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me.

"You can get off me now. I think I'm good to pass out now." I chuckled, weakly.

"No can do. I'm stuck for probably the next two to four hours, Princess."

My eyes flew open. "What do you mean?"

"Tends to happen when you take an Alpha's knot, Baby."

"Y-you knotted me?" I asked wide-eyed.

"Don't threaten me with rejection, ever again. Every time you even try I will bed you and knot your ass. I will continue to make our bond stronger so you can't leave me. You're mine, Princess."

My eyes drooped. I smiled. "All yours, Hulk." I said right before I peacefully drifted to sleep. Ryan's weight keeping me still, relaxed, and comforted. Some might even say Loved. 

AN:  Not sure I really liked the ending all that much. Punishment next chapter? Should I have someone dare him to do some stupid shit and have him get hurt?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.1K 52
** Please read The Alpha's Beta (BOOK 1) before this, or you might get a little bit lost along the way :) ** Life, it's not always fair. It never tur...
2.8M 73.7K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
8.1K 587 19
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....THE NERD" FIRST Book 4 of the "My Mate......" series Ryker Storm is the alpha of the Alpha is the Moonlit Oasis Pack. Wi...