Torture of Percy Jackson (Per...

By TheAuroraLights

My first fanfiction, so please don't be mad. Disclaimer for whole story: I do not own Percy Jackson and the O... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty- Epilogue

Chapter Six

32.6K 615 365
By TheAuroraLights

Well I'm bored to death, it's two in the morning despite my messed up computer insisting it's still the day before. Soooo, I've decided that in my boredom I would update. This is going to take me an hour or more to write and my mother will kill me if she found me up again this late in the night. So, if I die, I'm so sorry. Love you guys so much. My next dedication will be revealed!...as soon as I get this thingy typed. Now for my question, do you guys think that they should start over on the movies for PJO, like with an actual 12 year old? I'm serious. They'd be great like that, like the books. I would fangirl the director to do that lol. And yes, I'm a girl. Proud of it. Though I have mostly guy friends. Only a few girls. So, ya know. The ole awesomeness is gona leak through becase I am so influenced by the other half of the human race, gods, sometimes my friends can be so pointed about the subjects of their awesomeness. I worry for the human race's mental help, but I marvel at it. It's the reason we have PJO/HOO. So, yeah. Thanks to Rick's son for asking his dad to make up a story for him! Now, to the chapter, my lovely readers!

Chapter Six: In another forest.

~Four Months Later~

Point of view: Artemis

The hunters and I have been trying to coax Percy out of his shell, but have been getting little results. If anything, he's even more gentle than before he was taken. He has put it upon himself to do all the chores. Apollo says he's fine, but checks once a week anyway. Everytime Percy trains, the girls and I watch him and he is amazing.

~Flashback~

~Two Months Ago~

Point of view: Artemis

The girls and I came back from a hunting expedition one day without Percy because Apollo was checking up on his health, both physically and mentally/emotionally. We didn't expect to find him beating the Hades out of a few dummies he had constructed. He was shirtless and sweating. His scars were showing and so was his eight pack. He was ripped, despite being held captive for so long. That's right, they put him through training and made him fight monsters, so that if he broke and joined their side, he would be fit enough to lead their armies.

The first dummy was torn to ribbons and I saw a dagger next to its remains. Another dummy was mishapen, like it was pummeled by fists. It looked as if it was an overused punching bag. A third dumy had arrows sticking out of all the vital points that most of my hunters couldn't even hit, even my oldest hunters, who have been with me more than a millenia. I noticed the last dummy, he was using a new sword against it. He refuses to use Riptide, but keeps it anyway. He turns to the beat up dummy and sets it on fire with the blessing of Hestia. Then turns back to the fourth dummy and stabs it through the heart and slices off its head.

Apollo spoke up, "You are definitely not effected by anything even though your body clearly needs rest, you don't seem bothered by it at all. Your conscious is used to it I suppose. Your instincts have improved greatly, despite what has happened. However, you need to rest for the remainder of the day. No more work. Relax and finish the task I gave you in your tent. I will come to check on you same time next week. Enjoy your day off." Apollo was standing off to the side, he had analyzed every move to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. Then he flashed off after Percy nodded at him.

Percy puts his shirt on and walks to his tent. He glanced at us before opening his tent flap and ducking inside.

"Does he know how powerful he is?" Phoebe asks from beside me.

"Yes, but he's too modest to ever think of himself like that. He hates power." Thalia replies.

"I'm glad we have someone who actually cares for us." Joslyn says.

"I agree, sister." Atalanta nods.

"Girls, let us give him peace for the rest of today. He is probably tired. I believe he has noticed our presence. I think it is why he put his shirt back on." I speak.

"Yes, Lady Artemis." They answer in unison.

~Flashback End~

Point of view: Artemis

Today, we camp next to the sea and Percy is not going to like it.

"Ready to go everyone?" I ask. Everybody nods and I flash us out. Right next to the ocean.

Percy immediately tenses up, but sets up everyone's tents for them.

The worst part is, the moment he finishes setting things up, a humongous sea monster comes out of hiding and manages to grab three hunters. It is able to take them out to sea before we are able to react.

"Percy!" I yell.

He looks at the water with unease, but steels himself. He launches into the water and swims towards the sea monster. Percy draws Riptide and after a few minutes, kills the unlucky prey. Percy wills the water to catch Lucy and the other two hunters before they can get hurt from the great distance between them and the ocean. He brings them to shore and sits down immediately.

"I can't believe I had to go back in there. Oh gods...I thought I was going to drown before I realized I wasn't in Tartarus anymore." He says.

"Kelp Head, you over your fear of water now?" Thalia asks gently and sits beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"I guess." Percy looks over his shoulder at the water.

"Good, because you are the son of freaking Poseidon!" Thalia says.

"Oh yeah, daughter of Zeus? What was your fear again?" He taps his chin in mock thought.

I snicker and Thalia turns red.

"Shut up, Kelp Head!" Thalia crosses her arms and sticks her tongue out at him.

A small smile plays on the corners of his mouth. I really wish he would smile, I miss it so much. What?

~Two Years and Six Months Later~

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

"Yup, I think I'm feeling better. Now will you stop fussing over me, Apollo? You've checked in on me once a week for three years now." I inform him.

"Better safe than sorry. How are the hunters treating you?" Apollo inquires.

"My sisters are wonderful. Both my moms are very jubilant at my remarkable recovery rate and the way the hunters act towards me. I haven't been to either of the camps, thank the gods. Haven't seen that witch in three years and I'm as jolly as can be." I tell him.

"Good, good. Three years of joy have rubbed off then." Apollo laughs.

"You just jinxed me. Idiot! I'm a demigod. You just ruined it. It'll be ironic if it happens now. Three...two...one." I am cut off.

"Percy!" Artemis yells.

"Yep. See. Ironic." I dash out of the tent. But, no one is there. "Lady Artemis?" I ask the clearing. I hear giggles all around. "Whatever girls." I turn around and am tackled by Thalia to the ground.

"Now!" Thalia yells.

All the hunters come out of the ring of trees and start singing happy birthday. "Oh dear gods..." I can't cover my ears or get up because of Thalia, who is singing the loudest and trying to keep a straight face. She is having a hard time singing with the hysterical giggles she is trying to keep at bay.

They finish the song and all scream, "Happy 20th Birthday Percy!"

"Yikes, that was loud. Announce it to the whole world why don't you. What are you guys doing?" I say as they all creep towards me.

Then the entire Hunt doggy-piles me in one huge hug.

"Thalia!" I grumble. She just laughs at my predicament and pulls me to my feet when everybody climbs off of me.

"Happy Birthday, Perseus." Artemis congradulates me.

"20, huh? Way to go champ." Apollo gives me a thumbs up.

"How immature can you get?" I put my hand to my head and everybody laughs.

"C'mon, bro. The hunters are influencing you way too much." Apollo whines.

"I consider that a good thing." I chuckle.

"Maybe you should all go out and celebrate. Take a break from hunting and just hang. It would be good for you. All of you actually. Relax for the day, little brother." Apollo says and flashes out.

"You heard the doctor, Perce. We are rockin' your b-day today! Lets go girls! Operation: Relaxtion. For our brother." Thalia yells.

"Ideas?" Phoebe asks us.

"Movies?" Artemis suggests, crossing her arms to think.

"That's a great idea!" One of the younger hunters, Jade, exclaims in delight.

They all turn to me. "What do you think, Percy?" Phoebe asks.

"Whatever makes you girls happy works for me." I shrug.

"But it's your birthday. You have to give the approval." Lucy whines.

"Okay, movies sound good. We can eat afterwards, I suppose. I'm not that social with the mortal world anymore. What is out?" I ask them.

"Excllent question. Time for re-con. I nominate Phoebe! She's the sneakiest!" Thalia says.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Phoebe turns to Thalia with her hands on her hips, fuming at her sister.

"It means you're really amazing with Artemis's blessing and know how to use it really well. You'd be perfect at finding out what movies are out without any monster detecting you!" thalia defends her statement before Phoebe gets really angry.

"True and thank you. But no way! Boys will come near me. Not happening, Thalia." Phoebe argues back.

They all start arguing on about who will go. I walk to stand by Artemis's side and we exchange smiles. We watch the quarreling sisters until I have enough.

"Girls! How about we all go together? I'll be there don't worry. Even if a male looks at you wrong, I'll probably kill them or at least make sure they won't have any kids. Now lets hit the road." I say, but Lucy pulls me back by the arm.

"You can't go in hunter gear. You've got to dress your age so the mortals don't get suspicious." Lucy says.

I roll my eyes and snap my fingers. My black hunter garb is swapped for a black hoodie with a white wolf and a silver wolf howling at the moon, black skinny jeans that are a little loose, and black tennis shoes. "Happy?" I look down. "Crap. Really, Aphrodite? Skinny jeans? Ugh. Curse it. Comfortable though." I say, growling Aphrodite's name.

They all laugh and I grin mischievously. "Percy?" Thalia asks warily.

"You do realize with Aphrodite's blessing I can change your outfits, right? Don't antagonize me. That woman never lets me wear regular jeans." I say.

Thalia speaks. "You know, you're pretty sizzling. But in the brotherly way. let us change. We don't want Aphrodite messing with our clothes." She laughs and they all go to their tents to change.

I told them about the throne room scene the day they found out I was Percy. I told them while Apollo checked me over again while I was lying down. They know everything about me now and I them. It's nice to have a family that won't treat you poorly after what you do for them. I've settled in nicely and enjoy my time with the Hunt. I even found a few more members to join. Jade is one of them, she is seven, along with two others. One is fourteen, Layla, and the other is sixteen, Kerra.

Jade was abused by her father for three years and was about to be raped by him when I barged in the door when I heard her terrified screams. I was on a mission to recruit for the Hunt and managed to find her while I was in Detroit. It took me a few hours to get her to trust me, then I fed her and brought her along with me on my mission.

Jade and I found Kerra in Columbus. She was already half way dead when I found her on the street. High school boys had gotten to her on her way home from a friend's. After she let me come near her, I healed her and carried her on my back and let her come along.

The three of us came across Layla down in Mexico. A gang was chasing her and she bumped into my chest. I was still carrying Kerra, but I knelt down and healed her. She was littered with bruises and scrapes and the way she carried herself screamed don't come near me. Once I gained her trust after beating the absolute crap out of the gang and made sure they would never lay a finger on a girl again, I took all three girls back to the Hunt.

Artemis let them in without question after restoring maidenhood to Layla and Kerra, because they lost it with their situations and would never trust any male ever again, except me apparently. Like me, they enjoy their new lives within the Hunt.

Artemis and I wait for the hunters to get changed and after thirty minutes of chatting about my health, the girls come out. It took them ten minutes.

They are all dressed similar to me, but some aren't wearing hoodies. Artemis flashes on pretty much the same thing as her youngest hunter, Terra. They wear silver hoodies and blue jeans. Except Artemis looks around my immortalized age, 17.

"What town are we going to?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." Artemis laughs. "Don't freak out." She tells me.

"Why would I-?" I am cut off as she tele ports us into a city. Oh Styx. We are in New York. "freak out." I finish.

I sigh. "The nearest theater is three blocks from here. C'mon sisters." I start walking with 34 girls and a goddess chatting excitedly behind me.

"So, you glad glad it's your birthday?" Phoebe asks as she comes to walk beside me.

I look down at her, my 6'3 to her 5'5. "Proud of it. Just means I survived another year. Tough for a demigod. You do realize I'm technically 305 now, right?" I chuckle a little and she laughs along with me.

Three boys saunter up to us. The entire Hunt stops as one comes up to Phoebe and  another comes up to Thalia. The last one, the scrawniest one, stands in front of me and sizes me up.

"You from around here?" The first boy asks Phoebe.

"Leave my sisters and I be, boys. Turn around and walk away." I warn them. The one standing in front of me flicks my chest. "What's it to you, prettyboy?"

I fill with rage as the boy in front of Phoebe takes her hands in his and she looks digusted.

I'm gonna stop there, but I might update again he in an hour or so depending if I start typing now, or maybe later after I sleep. So yeah, it took me about an hour or more to type this out because my writing is atrocious when I use a utencil to write down my imaginative creativity. My friends complain that they can't read it at all. I can write really pretty, but I like fast writing, so it comes out really funny looking. I do not own PJO/HOO, Rick Riordan does. Love you all, my lovely readers!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 369 8
Read the first oneshot for context in My Book of Maribat Oneshots. Just little outtakes and snippets of what everyone wanted. Note: This work is pure...
156K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
18.1K 985 16
~Jimin and Jungkook's life with their strict father Kim Taehyung and sweet mother Kim Ynโœจ๐Ÿฆ‹
6K 62 14
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ๐˜น. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ