Groovy Baby ~That 70s show St...

By kittycat2e

Lana Forman the twin sister of Eric Forman has always been a trouble maker. She her dad's and her mother's ab... More

The Gang
Ephigraph
Prologue
One {1976}
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
eight
Nine
Ten
eleven
1977
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-Five
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
1978
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-Five

twenty-six

5.9K 143 8
By kittycat2e

Dinner Party

"Oh Rerun's not smart," Eric said as everyone was watching tv in the basement.

"What's Happening? I'll tell you what's happening. Hilarity" Fez laughed

"Yeah, no kidding.Hey, hey, hey" Kelso laughed

"Hey guys can you keep it down a bit please?" Hyde said, walking out from the backroom. lipstick smudge on his face, his clothes and hair are a mess.

Lana looked over from the tv, Hyde was already looking at her with a smirk on his face. She knew right away he was probably just trying to make her jealous. She hated to admit it but was working.

"You got something on your chin" Lana pointed out sarcastically.

"Hyde why are you putting lipstick on your chin? It's for your lips" Fez shook his head.

"Hey, maybe he's got a girl back there" Eric smirked

"Wow, did you think of that all by yourself" Lana said rolling her eyes. The gang was looking between Lana and Hyde. There was no denying the whole situation was uncomfortable

"So who's the lucky lady?" Kelso said wiggling his eyebrows.

"If she's with Hyde, I don't think lucky is the right word to use" Lana quipped but Hyde just ignored her.

"I never kiss and tell," Hyde said,

"Yes you do," Lana said

" It's Kat Peterson" he said proudly

"Yeah right, you're in your bedroom with the most popular girl in school," Donna scoffed in disbelief

"Look, just keep it down. You're killing the mood" Hyde said as he went back to his room.

"Okay, so we're all set for the big dinner party!" Jackie squealed as she walks in.

"Oh yay the big dinner party" Kelso sighed.

"So here," Jackie said, handing out the invite.

"You and a guest are cordially invited for an evening of cocktails, dinner and tv" Donna reads out loud.

"The attire is semi-formal casual," Jackie explained

"On finally, I can wear my tuxedo t-shirt!" Fez announced

"Oh sorry Fez, I forgot to invite you and Hyde," Jackie said

"Oh but it's never to late," Fez said

"Jackie why am I invited?" Lana asked, "I probably won't have a date"

"Your like the aunt that is single most of her life and slowly grows to resent her life choices, but you still have to invite to the dinners" Jackie said with a smile

"Thanks" Lana said with a fake smile.

Jackie dragged Kelso out of the basement, and refused to let Fez come to the party.

"Okay, I'll give you a hundred bucks if you don't make me go to this party," Eric begged Donna

"Show me the Hundred" She demanded

"Damn!"

"Well, the party's tomorrow night so I better go home and start putting cologne on now," Fez said walking out.

"What's semi formal casual anyway?" Donna asked

"Hell if I know" Lana shrugged

Then Kat Peterson and Hyde came out of the back room, his shirt was fixed but there was still lipstick on his chin, "So that was fun," Kat said.

"No, Disneyland is fun, that was nasty" Hyde smirked kissing her again.

"Hey Lana," Kat said

"Hey Kat," Lana said as Kat closed the door behind her.

"Oh my God Hyde. Kat Peterson nice!" Donna said.

Lana just looked at the tv, not wanting to hear any more of the conversation.

"Yeah she's slumming' it and I'm loving' it," Hyde smirked

"God you're disgusting" Lana scoffed

"Is someone jealous" Hyde said with a smirk.

"You're an ass," Lana said getting up and walking out of the basement.

🌸🌸🌸

The girls sat out in the porch, listening to jackie

"I'm gonna have dinner parties all the time when I'm Mrs. Michael Kelso Esquire. Just think about it," Jackie excitedly as she closed her eyes.

"Okay!"Lana agreed, not really caring.

"Do I have to?" Donna complained, but Lana elbowed her to get her to stop.

Jackie described how she thought they were all going to be dressed nicely , Kelso playing the piano, and everyone was absurdly proper. Fez was their British butler, and Lana was still single.

"Top drawer, top drawer," Jackie laughed. Donna looked at Jackie confused, and so did Lana.

"Even in your dream future I'm single" Lana said offended. Jackie just shrugged in response.

🌸🌸🌸

The next night at the party, Kelso was poorly playing Chopsticks on the piano, with Jackie begging him to stop. On the couch, Eric sat beside Donna, Lana was next to Donna.

Jackie was disappointed in lana's outfit choice. She was wearing a mini skirt and a wrap top with flared sleeves. And some worn in boots she had.

"You know what would make this party a little more fun?" Eric asked

"Sweet death," Lana said finishing her brothers thoughts.

Jackie was running around trying to be a good host, while Michael decided that he'd be the entertainer of the evening. The doorbell rang and Jackie asked Lana to get it.

She got up and opened the door and tried to shut it as quickly as she could, "go away!" she whispered yelled to them

"Who is it?" Jackie asked.

"No one!" Lana said quickly

Jackie tree to get past Lana but she was getting blocked off overtime she made a move. Jackie eventually just pushed Lana out of the way and opened the door.

"Michael!" Jackie screeched as she saw Fez and Hyde at the door.

"Oh, good it's Hyde and Fez" Kelso smiled waving them in.

"What are you doing here?" Lana asked Hyde as he walked in

"You know I can't resist a party" He said with a smirk before walking past her.

"Oh! Are these melon balls for anyone?" Fez asked excited.

Jackie ripped the bowl from his hands," Why are they here?" Jackie asked Kelso.

"I invited him because you're always discussing manners and I wanted to be mannerly," Kelso explained, Lana kinda felt bad for him. He just wanted to do something nice.

"He's mannerly," Hyde said, eating the snacks Jacking had out.

A flood of Students from their school suddenly flooded Jackie's house. Hyde wrapped his arm around Lana and lead her away from the door, where she was getting trampled on by the students. She slapped his arm off of her and sat down next to Fez.

"I thought if a party of 10 people was fun then a party of 30 people would be twice as much fun!" Kelso explained to a distraught Jackie.

"Hey everybody I'm taking off my pants!" some random kid yelled.

Lana and the rest turned to watch in horror, "It's going to be a long night" Lana sighed putting her head on Fez's shoulder.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana was trying to help Jackie the best she could, she was putting down coasters, pulling people off of the couches, and throwing the trash away.

She finally just gave up and decide she'll just help Jackie clean up when everyone leaves. She walked over to Hyde and Fez and took Fez beer, she chugged it down and threw the can on the ground.

"Hey, Kat you want a beer?" Hyde offered as Kat and her friends, who were also some of Lana's friends, walked in.

"No thanks," Kat said in a disgusted tone as her friends just laughed," Hey Lana! You should come hangout with us later" she said in an annoyingly peppy voice.

"Yeah sure, I'll try to catch up with you later," Lana said with a smile," Bitch" she said as Kat walked away.

"She just blew me off, man. Can you belie that?" Hyde said turning to Fez and Lana.

"Yes, I do. I really,really do" Fez nodded

Lana took the beer from Hyde's hand," I mean what did you expect"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Hyde said raising an eyebrow

"Hyde, you're a great guy. But Kat Peterson is the most popular girl in school, and she's kind out of your league," Lana shrugged.

"Oh and guys are just lining up at your door to take you out," Hyde scoffed as his face got slightly red," if you walked up to the most popular guy in school, he wouldn't give you any attention"

"Hyde, seriously it's not a competition" Lana said not wanting to embarrass Hyde any further.

"No, I would really enjoy seeing you get rejected," Hyde said with a cocky tone," Unless you're too scared?"

"Fine!" Lana said getting annoyed, the three of them looked around searching for the most popular guy at the party.

"Oh! Liam Davidson" Fez said pointing to the tall, richest guy in the school. He was also one of the most good looking.

"Easy" Lana said as she pulled her skirt up higher. And pulled her top down so she had more cleavage out.

"Please Liam Davidson would never talk to Lana" Hyde scoffed," I'll bet you can't get any of those guys to even look at you.

She ran her hand through her hair," watch me" and made her way over to Liam. She smile at him, "Hey Liam"

"Hey Lana," he said with a smile. The two of them were actually really good friends. Hyde always seemed to forget that Lana was in fact really popular.

"So what are you doing here?" Lana asked, "This really isn't your type of party"

"Well, what if I told you I came to see you" Liam said with a smirk.

"I'd saw your full of shit," Lana laughed," but that was a good line" she said sarcastically but Liam didn't catch on.

They were getting on well because Liam wanted to fuck her and Lana let him think that he might. She really was only doing this to make Hyde annoyed and flirting was fun.

All of the guys were trying to flirt with Lana, it was a game to them too. Which of them was the smoothest and could get the girl, but Lana really wanted to prove Hyde wrong so she was focusing on Liam

"Would you look at her, Fez? Acting like she's all hot stuff. So she's incredibly good looking and everyone likes her. I'm real impressed" Hyde rolled his eyes as he sipped his beer.

"Are you talking about Kat or Lana?" Fez asked pointing to Lana who was crowed around a bunch of popular guys.

"You know who I'm talking about," Hyde shook his head.

"No I don't," Fez said confused," you described both of them perfectly"

"Im talking about Kat" Hyde said trying to get Fez to stop talking about Lana.

"Hyde! Fez! Come on is this a funeral? Why aren't you guys getting down?" Eric asked drunkly as him and Kelso walked over, Kelso with a cigar in his hand.

"Hyde you should tell Lana how you're in love with her" Fez suggested

"What? Fez I don't-" Hyde started to say but stopped when he saw Lana and Liam making out," I don't love her. I just think her and I should be having sex cause she'd enjoy it is all" he said trying to act like he wasn't affected by them.

"Hyde, this is a party so loosen up! Like me!" Eric said as he spilled his drink into one of the rash bins.

"Man I wish Jackie would loosen up. SHe's throwing a kickass party and she's upstairs missing it!" Kelso complained.

Lana was stilling making out with Liam when he pulled away, "Do you want to go upstairs?"

"Sure" Lana said she looked over at Hyde, only to see the trash can on fire, "Oh shit!"

She ran into the kitchen to try and find a fire extinguisher. She opens a bunch of cabinets and finally finds it under the sink. She walks back into the living room to Jackie and Donna stood in shock, and Kelso hitting the fire with a pillow, the chair was fired.

"Dumbasses" Lana said shaking her head.

🌸🌸🌸

They managed to get all of the unwanted guests out of Jackie's house, and a few stragglers were slowly making their way out.

Eric laid across the grand piano using a candlestick holder as a microphone to serenade Donna. Lana was with Hyde and Fez watching Eric make a fool of himself.

Liam walked up to Lana," So can I call you sometime? You know, finish what we started?"

"Oh, um sure" Lana said with a half smile, Liam gave her a wink before walking out.

"Well, I guess you were right. You can get any guy you want" Hyde said looking down at Lana.

Lana was about to saw something when Kat walked up to Hyde, "Hello, Steven" she said like nothing happened.

"Oh I see how this is gonna be. When you're with your little clique, you're too good for me,"Hyde said

"Right. But they're gone now so, hi" She giggled giving him a little wave.

"Bye bitch" Lana said as she pushed Kat out the door and shut it.

Lana turned to see Hyde staring at her with a small smile on his face. She crossed her arms ," you deserve better than her" she said before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 2 7
This story is about That '70s show, what if somethings in the show where changed? Basically this what if story has two what ifs in it, and these wha...
3.2K 72 9
A look at what could have happened in and following the episode "My Fairy King" of That 70's Show (8x16) when Sam leaves. Instead of Jackie developin...
88.7K 2.2K 55
ever forman was not cool and she knew it, she never tried to be cool, she only ever wanted to be who she was, a kinda sweet, kinda bitchy stoner. she...
1.6K 32 24
When Steve Randle's twin sister falls hopelessly in love with their best friend, she's forced to learn her horrible past, and learn what it feels lik...