Faculty Unites (BL)

By Little_Freesia

Gifted University , one of the well known university in Thailand, home for the most bright, disciplined and s... More

Authors note:
CHARACTERS:
1: Prologue
3: FIRST DAY
4: ANIMAL CLUB pt. 1
5: ANIMAL CLUB pt 2
6: TOTAL SERENITY pt 1
7: TOTAL SERENITY pt 2
8: MEDICAL CHAOS pt 1
9: MEDICAL CHAOS pt 2
10: ENGINEERING WAY pt 1
11: ENGINEERING WAY pt 2
12: PHOTO CUTENESS pt 1
13: PHOTO CUTENESS pt 2
14: THE MEETING
15: THE STORM
NEW CHARACTERS:
16: KITCHEN DISASTER pt 1
17: KITCHEN DISASTER pt2
18: DROWN W/T SWIMMING TEAM pt1
19:DROWN W/T SWIMMING TEAM pt 2
20: THE COVER UP
21: POOL PARTY
22: CHEERLEADING SOCCER pt1
23: CHEERLEADING SOCCER Pt2
24: CHEERLEÀDING SOCCER pt 3
25: DECISION
26: THE STRUGGLE
27: NIGHTMARE
28: START OF THE WAR
29: PAYBACK
30: UNBEARABLE PAIN
31: EYE TO EYE
32: UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
NEW STORY

2: THE PILLARS

3.5K 117 24
By Little_Freesia

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters."

################################

"Wat, can you wait for me, you're walking so fast, why in such hurry?", tine whined to sarawat as he run beside wat.

"Then don't slack off tine, I have an early practice for the music event tomorrow, and p'dim wants me to be there and by the way why are you here don't you have a class?", sarawat asked tine with his eye brows up in curiosity.

"Oh about that, I kind of skipped my morning class today", tine replied while he shifted his head avoiding sarawats sharp eyes looking at him.

"You, nuisance why did you skipped your classes?", sarawat firmly said with a serious tone, tine then sighed and look to sarawat.

"I slept at your condo last night remember?, and what time do we really sleep?", tine asked with a bit of sassiness in his tone.

"Ohh, right twelve midnight",

"See now you're asking me why did I skipped my classes", tine replied back but smiled instantly and walk beside sarawat. "So now, I'm going to the music club with you", tine happily replied to sarawat and pulled him.

They were about to enters the club building when sarawat friends, man and boss came running to them.

"Why such hurry?, what happened?", sarawat asked his friends while tine just eyeing the two while they catch their breaths while holding to sarawats shoulders.

"Wat, you and tine were the new members of the club that our principal/dean made its called the pillars along with the other students from different faculties here in the university", boss exclaimed to his friend sarawat who's eyes widens in suprise.

"Me, but I didn't apply to any club, you tine?", sarawat questioned the pale guy beside him and tine instantly shakes his head

"No, wat you knew that I already got two clubs in my hands the music and cheerleading, so I don't have anytime to apply to any more club", tine yelled in total suprise and they look at boss and man and raised their eyebrows in unison.

"If you two didn't believe me, here's the list of the members, your names were literally in this list", man stated as he handed a piece of paper to tine and sarawat
The two accepted it and they look together.

*"The Pillars"

Engineering faculty

Kongpop Prechaya
Arthit Perawat
Pete Tawan
Kao Thitipoom
Forth Darvid
Ming Archen
Fighter Pruk
Tutor Suppapong

Business administration faculty

Korn Nophakao
Dean Thitiwat
Win Napphanut
Tharn Suppasit

Medical faculty

Phana Brasier
Kit Kornchid
Beam Thanapon

Communication arts faculty

Third Atthaphan
Khai Jumpol
Can Rathavit

Economics faculty

Pharm Natouch
In Natouch
Team Warut

Political science faculty

Sarawat Vachirawit
Type Kanawut

Biology faculty

Wayo Teeraphat

Law faculty

Tine Metawin

Journalism faculty

Tin Natouch

Note: the name listed above will have to attend a club meeting today exactly five in the afternoon. Thank you.......

"Wow, twenty six students from the different faculties, and most came from engineering faculty, but why?", tine asked in pure confusion.

"Then let's know why mrs principal made this so called pillar club, tine let's attend this meeting, thank you guys for informing us", sarawat said to his friends and he holds tines arms and pulled him inside the music club building.

################################

"Hey, hey khai where are you going", third exclaimed while he was blocking his lovers motorcycle chavee with his arms crossed to his chest.

"Third, I'm going to do our project, bone and two are waiting for me, they will help me in my part, and you my lovely third what are you still doing here, do you want me to drop you to our condo", khai asked back his lover who blushed in bright red, third was so easy to teased. Third shake his head and suddenly hit khai's shoulders.

"Did you forgot that we have a meeting with the principal today regarding to that pillar club, so lets go to her office or else we will be doom", third exclaimed back and he hop to chavee and wrapped his arms to khai waist who smiled lovingly to third.

"Alright boss, let's go!!!!!", khai yelled as he starts his motorcyle and drove to the principals office.

After fifteen minutes, the couple arrives and the guard direct them to the conference room.

"Third look its five thirty maybe they've finished the meeting already lets go home and rest", khai once again whined to third when they about to enters the room. But third stamped his foot and pulled his lover and they both enters the room to be suprise that they were the only ones missing and ll of the eyes were looking at them.

"At last, the two film major students are finally here, and now I want to know why you two were late", the principal itself asked third and khai, third pokes khai sides to signal him to explain but khai don't get it.

"Third why are you poking my side!!!", khai loudly exclaimed in suprised and third sharply look at khai with his arms crossed to his chest.

"Fine, I forgot that you were a little slow, so khai please explained to maam principal why are we late", third seriously asked his lover as he laid his hand to the principals direction, khai nervously look at the principal.

"Ohh that, I'm sorry maam, I thought of not attending this meeting due to some project thats my group had and third just talk to me and here we are and I'm sorry if we were late", khai sincerely narrated to the principal and bowed to her in respect.

"That's fine khai, atleast you've change because of third, good job third for changing this self centered and deliquent child", the principal said with a smile. Khai and third smiled back to her. The whole university known them because of the scene that khai made at the end of the drama club show where he announced his love to his long time best friend third.

"Thank you so much auntie, we were sorry again", third politely added and the principal nodded.

"By the way madam principal, can you please make it short, I need to do my part on our project that was due tomorrow or else I will have a failing grades", khai once again said with a mischief voice to be pulled by third.

"Khai, enough lets just sit, and please behave after this I will help you to your part in our project", third exclaimed.

"Really thank you love", khai exclaimed back as they sat side by side at the vacant chairs on the front.

################################

"All right, so the members were presents, I know that you all were confused to this club, so I will explain everything. First, you all knew about our starting bad reputation because of the gang wars thats currently happening to our university and secondly, because of that the professors and I decided to make a club composed of the bright, achievers and dicent students from the different faculty to unite and help the students to open up more to the the faculty", the principal explained with a smile, when a hand was raised.

"What is it, mr, tin?", the principal asked.

"Madam, I just want to know what we will exactly do?", tin asked with a serious face.

"Yes, we want you all to unite to do things as one, we will give you an activity and we want all of you to participate and complete it as one, so you can influence the other students to do the same no matter what faculty they were in, you need to get to know each other first", the principal once again explained.

"Then, I'm out of it, I don't have time for this!", tine seriously replied to the principal, he was known for being an arrogant.

"Or your just running away from your responsibility", a voice replied and when tin look he saw can.

"And how about you?", tin asked back.

"I'm doing it, tin don't asked me anymore", can replied with a pissed tone.

"No, you won't do this, come on lets go home!!!!!", tin firmly exclaimed and he stand up and went to cans table to pull him up.

"Tin, can you calm down lets just listen to madam principal maybe it will be so much fun", can tried to reason but tin narrowed his eyes.

"I don't have time for this, those deliquent students of yours were not my problem, so exclude me and my lover from this club of yours mom", tin sharply exclaimed to the principal who was also his mother.

"Tin!!!!!!", the principal shouts to her son.

"I don't care what you will say, I'm not participating in this club of yours, your the owner of this university and the principal/dean as well so use that position of yours to solve this and don't use the students!!!!", tin barked back to his mother in fury, he didn't want anyone to control him, he once again pulled his lover to his side and went straight to the door, when they were about to leave tin look at a certain students.

"Twins, and also you third go home after this, I will just drop can to his dorm", tin announced and two voices replied to him.

"Yes, p", pharm, Intouch and third replied in unison, and tin and his lover left the room.

################################

The principal sadly look at the door and she sighed and once again look at the students.

"Alright, I'm afraid that this club will not work", the principal sadly announced.

"We're willing to do give it a try", arthit suddenly exclaimed with a smile and all of the engineering students also nodded.

"We will do the first activity and if that will not work out then we will be disbanding this club madam", fighter added.

"We will also do it!!!!", the medical faculty exclaimed in excitement.

"We're also in mom", pharm added with a smile.

Soon all of the students that were still in the room decided to participate on the club. The principal covers her mouth to muffled her cries.

"Thank you much for helping the school, my dear students", the principal sincerely thanks the students who nodded happily to her.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Note: please drop a comment for me, let me know your opinion in this chapter 😊, I hope you'll like it.

*ps: for the character name I combined their character name in the series and their true names. I hope I got it right 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 3.3K 16
Bright and Win, two different types of people with completely different types of background and personality. Outside the University no one knows wh...
142K 5.4K 18
Kao found himself in a tough situation. Pete was his high school bully. Now that they rolled together with the same gang in college, he had to deal w...
14.6K 713 18
Joongdunk & Pondphuwin college fic Joong and Dunk grew up as enemies. They hated each other's guts.They competed with each other in everything: who g...
98.2K 6K 38
#OhmNanon #PerthChimon #GeminiFourth What will happen when a university's star player bets to make the university top academic student to fall for hi...