๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

By xoxojay_

JUST READ!๐Ÿ’› More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THRITY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THRITY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

47.3K 1.8K 390
By xoxojay_

-AMIKO'S POV-

I felt good shooting him in his shoulder. I just felt a wave and did what had to be done. Polo ass play too much. I couldn't even take him serious.

"Look, we gotta be quick. Now that we got his main nigga Willy down there, we could be close." Benji said and I just stared at him. Watching him do his business was something I could do all day.

I felt somebody hit my leg and I looked at Nia and she was laughing at me.

"Kain probably know some shit as well." Polo spoke and I nodded agreeing.

"Well lets go." I stood to my feet walking out. All eyes were on me and Benji came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist with his face in the crook of my neck.

"You thinking you running shit huh." He said and I laughed before playfully mushing his head.

"Nah baby. You the boss." I spoke and he stared at me as if he wanted to snatch my clothes off and fuck me right here on this floor.

I followed behind Benji and we walked outside. It was this garage that we walked into and it hung two people. I'm guessing that one is willy.

Polo walked up to Willy before smacking his stomach. He was a thick dude. Looked about he was in his middle 40s. He was bald with many tattoos.

Willy flickered his eyes open before looking around and once his eyes landed on Benji, he chuckled as if something was funny.

"Wassup boy." Willy said and I looked at Benji as he just stared at Willy with a look of disgust. I found that disrespectful.

"Willy, where Rosco." Brandon asked and Willy chuckled.

"You think I'm really gon tell you? Y'all niggas trippin." He said and Polo punched Willy making blood fly out his mouth. I winced at the hard hit as Willy brought his eyes back to Benji.

Benji just stared at him. He kept quiet and he didn't say anything. That was weird and it scared me.

"Benji look like he wanna put 100 bullets in this nigga." Nia whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Willy! Let us know!" Brandon yelled and Willy shook his head.

"That's my best friend! You got me fucked up if you think I'm finna fold." Willy said and Benji chuckled.

"Ain't ya moms on bedrest?" Benji asked and Willy looked at him with anger.

Benji always got the best of them.

"Man I swear! If you fucking touch my mom." Willy shouted and I shook my head.

"Bitch what you shaking yo head for?" He yelled at me and I snapped my neck between him and Benji. Benji nodded his head giving me the yeah I can blow this nigga shit.

I took the gun that sat on the metal table and shot him twice in the chest and the third bullet went to his head.

"Man Miko what the fuck! He was gon give us the information we needed to know!" Brandon yelled at me and Benji pushed him.

"Man chill out! We already got everything that we need to know!" Benji yelled at Brandon, pointing at Kain and Brandon waved him off before he walked off.

Benji grabbed my arm and we walked out. He pulled me into the meeting room and everybody walked back in including Nia and Brandon.

"Look, I got the address for his trap, and crib." Benji said and Brandon clenched his jaw.

"We need more guns and people before we do anything because we know how Rosco is coming." Benji said and in my head, I knew the right person I could go to.

-BENJI'S POV-

I was outside smoking my blunt. I was just chilling by myself letting my thoughts take over me when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew who little arms they were.

"I was looking for you." Miko smiled.

"I was out here the whole time." I said with a shrug and she smacked her lips before letting me go.

"See there you go." She said and i raised a brow before letting out smoke.

"There I go what? I just told you I was out here." I said and she scoffed before chuckling.

"What is wrong with you Benji? Damn! Is there something on your mind?" She asked and i sighed before slightly rolling my eyes.

I honestly had so much shit on my mind and I felt like I couldn't talk to nobody about it. I just been thinking about my parents and shit. I was ready to take out Rosco for what he did.

"Ain't shit wrong with me damn. I hate when you ask me that shit!" I shouted at her and she stared at me.

"Well my bad for tryna look after you! I won't do it again!" She yelled back before storming off and I groaned before walking to my truck and getting inside.

She'll catch a ride home. I started my truck up and pulled off. As I was driving? I thought of something. Now Rosco had 4 kids. All boys and some was in the drug game, some wasn't.

I drove to his crib before sitting outside. I lit me another blunt before taking multiple pulls and ashing it. I took my gun out the door and got out my truck before walking up the steps. Now me and Raymond ain't never get along. I never got along with his other brother as well.

Knocking on the door, I heard the locks turn before it opened. I hit him with the butt of my gun before he fell to the ground. He was knocked out cold and I dragged him to the kitchen before looking around to find something to tie him up with.

After finding some rope, I sat him in the chair and tied him up. I sat a chair down in front of him before sitting down. I patiently waited for him to wake up but waiting after a few minutes, I grew irritated.

I grabbed a cup of water before throwing it in his face. His head lifted in a quickness. I chuckled to myself as I sat back down with my gun squeezed tightly in my hand.

He looked at me before looking around. He tried getting up but he didn't know he was tied up.

"Ight Raymond, we gon make this quick." I said and he kept quiet.

"Where's ya pops? He ain't been home in a while." I said in frustration. I had guys keeping an eye out on his crib and he ain't been there.

"What you looking for him for?" Raymond asked.

"Same reason he looking for me and my brother. To finish the job." I said and he chuckled.

"Man my dad untouchable." Raymond said and I shrugged.

"Are you sure about that? Is you untouchable?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Man I'm not telling you where my dad is nigga. My loyalty rests with him. Not you." He said.

"I didn't say it did. I asked a simple question and that was where is he." I said calmly.

"Like I said. I'm not telling you. If he and my brother find out that you stopped by, that's yo head." Raymond said and I smirked.

"Look man. Rosco did some fucked up shit. Now it's time for him to die." I said and Raymond frowned.

"Ion care what my pops did. He did whatever he did for a good reason." He said and I chuckled before cocking my gun back and standing to my feet.

"You'll see Rosco and Ryder soon." I said before sending a shot right threw his head.

I walked out of the house and got in my truck before pulling off down the street. As I drove, I let my mind wonder. I was ready for anything coming my way. I pulled up outside the crib to see all the lights off.

I looked at the time as it read 2:38 am. I got out my truck before walking to the door. Unlocking it and walking in, I was walking towards the stairs but I spotted Miko sleeping on the couch.

I walked upstairs before hopping in the shower and changing into some basketball shorts. I know Amiko chose to sleep on the couch but I wasn't gonna let her. Walking downstairs, I walked in the living room before standing in front of her.

I picked her up bridal style before walking upstairs to my room. I gently laid her down on her side before putting the covers over her. I got in bed and I pulled her closely to me before closing my eyes.

I knew Miko was worried about me but I just didn't wanna tell her about my Situation right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829 53 6
๐‡๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.. short story.
8.2K 190 16
Just read my book.
8.7K 214 49
Y'all should readโค๏ธ
5.3K 89 10
Just read it