Forever (Laurence x Reader)

By onhold26

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "Always": Y/n Rose, had changed her last name to escape the secrecy that is her past. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 17

910 30 41
By onhold26

??? POV

This can't be happening! How could this happen? Why did you? I do not understand. Where did you go? My Love, I will find you.

~~~

Your POV

Once Hyria left I decided to leave Phoenix Drop. I just needed a moment to be alone and away from all the chaos. I walked out of the gates and I could feel something bad. A dangerous presence if you will.

Someone is watching Phoenix Drop but I can't pin point where they are. I continued to walk and I heard rustling.

I kept walking further, knowing they were going to follow me. Well there's going to be a fight and I want zero harm coming to Phoenix Drop. I walked decently far until I found a clearing.

I turned around and said, "so how long did you plan on following me, Ivy?"

"Hm, well I guess I wasn't the most quiet was I?" She came out from behind a tree.

"Listen sweetheart, I don't need you to make noise for me to sense your presence."

"Oh, 'sweetheart'? I like that." Ivy giggled. "I just want to know how you and your brothers are. Specifically Garroth. Is he alright?"

"How do you-,"

"Oh, you really thought you could wipe my memory? That's cute."

"Ivy, I will kill you if you don't start talking! Now what do you want?"

"Temper.." she sang. "Listen, I just wanted to let you know that I know your secret. And I am here to let you know that they already know."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"They already know about your identity, Y/n Ro'Meave." She smirked. "You see, while you were talking with your friend about what you were going to do, I took matters into my own hands and decided I'd do the favor for you. They hate you, Y/n. You're pathetic. You should just pack your things and leave."

"No.." I was in disbelief.

How could she do that? I know she's evil but to do that?

I fell to my knees and she began to laugh evilly. Knowing that she had won and taken everything from me, she pushed me on my back and stabbed my in the chest.

I began to scream. It was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I didn't know what hurt more. My friends hating me or the sword lunged in my chest.

I soon woke up screaming. Once I realized that was a dream, I stopped. I was breathing heavily and it felt like everything inside me just shattered. I couldn't breathe and it felt like there was a belt tied around my lungs. I couldn't breathe or see straight.

I looked at my window for a brief second to see Liochant looking at my via his window. He looked worried and jumped out of bed immediately.

I couldn't move now. I didn't understand what was happening to me or my body. Nothing was making sense, and I was scared. I was scared for my life.

I leave my door unlocked so why wasn't Liochant here yet? Was he not coming? Did I assume he was coming when he may have just been going downstairs to get water?

I then heard a banging at my door and began hoping that it was him. If it wasn't him, I had no idea what I was going to do. Soon, I heard the door break in and Garroth and Liochant run up my stairs. There was more pain than ever. This has never happened to me.

I felt like the sword that was in my dream was still lunged deep into my chest. I felt like every bruise, every hit, every slice, wound, scar, mark on my body happened all at once but so much worse.

My Sensory Magicks, I've never seemed to lose control before. But that's also because I didn't know it was possible to lose control with my Magicks. Something terrible is about to happen. The worst thing that could probably happen to Phoenix Drop.

No. No, this thing is bigger than Phoenix Drop. It is so much bigger than that. I don't even know exactly what, but all I know is that our world is in grave danger.

"No one's... s-s-safe," I struggled to say.

I continued shaking and my vision went dark.

Liochant's POV

No ones safe? What the hell is happening here?

"What's happening to her?" I asked.

"I don't know!" Garroth replied. "Go get Emmalyn, maybe she has read a book on this or something! I'll stay here with her! Go, quickly!"

I sprinted down the stairs and began thinking of how I woke up to a woman screaming. I looked out my window to try and find the source and saw that it was Y/n. I continued to watch what was happening and saw that she was heaving heavily. She looked at me in the most helpless way possible and I knew I had to put aside our issues. Regardless of how mad I was at her, she is in trouble and I have to help her. I jumped out of bed and ran to her house. I saw that Garroth was already banging on her door.

"Do you know what is going on here?" Garroth questioned as he shoved himself up against her door.

"I don't know I just heard screaming!" I replied quickly.

Garroth continued to throw himself at Y/n's door which confused me because she always left her door unlocked.

It was dumb of her to always leave the door unlocked but she thought her leaving the door unlocked would do more good than bad. Like if someone needed a place to stay or needed anything from her or if she needed to leave quickly. I always told her that it was still a bad idea but she never listened.

I took a step forward closer to Garroth and he looked at me and said, "together."

I nodded and we bursted through the door.

We ran upstairs and saw Y/n not breathing correctly.  She spoke then fell on her back and that's when Garroth told me to get Emmalyn. On the sprint to her place, I saw Laurence and Katelyn approach me, stopping me from getting help.

"We heard screams and thuds," Katelyn started.

"Yeah, what is going on?" Laurence questioned.

Breathlessly, I replied, "Y/n.... not good."

They then looked toward her house and saw the broken down door. They were about to ask me more questions but I sprinted past them. I ran up the path toward Emmalyn's home and began pounding on the door ferociously.

"What? What could you possibly need from me in the middle of the night?" Emmalyn exclaimed.

"It's Y/n!" I replied before she could say anything else. "She just started freaking out we need your help!"

"What do you mean freaking out?"

"I think she might be having a seizure!"

Her eyes widened then we both ran to Y/n's home.

When we got the the house Y/n was still shaking and nobody knew what to do. Emmalyn started going through her things, looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Katelyn asked.

"Help me go through her things! She had a vial that contained a potion that was the most powerful potion I had ever seen!" Emmalyn explained.

Without question, Garroth and Laurence ran downstairs.

"Emmalyn that doesn't make sense! Can you explain more?" Katelyn said as she began rummaging through her bedside drawer.

"She had this potion that she brought to me a week before you guys left. She said she just found it. It seemed to be a cure for something I had never seen before. I could tell the potion contained many ingredients of which healing potions contains. It was very powerful and I was waiting for Lucinda to double check, but I think it can cure whatever is happening now." Emmalyn explained.

"That still doesn't make sense!" I jumped in. "How do you know?"

"Listen, it's our best shot at saving Y/n," Emmalyn stopped.

"Did you find it?" I asked eagerly.

"No but look," Emmalyn pointed.

"She stopped," Katelyn stated.

We crowded around her bed and she indeed had stopped moving. But she stopped moving completely. It didn't look like she was breathing.

"No, this can't be happening.." I muttered.

"Is she-," Katelyn couldn't finish the sentence.

Emmalyn began checking for a pulse, a breath, anything to signify that Y/n was alive.

Emmalyn fell to her knees and Garroth and Laurence ran upstairs when they heard the thud of her falling to the ground.

"Emmalyn?" Garroth questioned.

"What happened?" Laurence questioned.

Both guards had now seen Y/n's lifeless body.

"She's dead..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 7 5
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS BOOK 1 OF A HUGE REWRITE/AU OF MCD I HAVE DECIDED TO DO. THIS SERIES WILL INCLUDE OCS AND LORE OF MY OWN CREATION. THIS IS PURELY...
242K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
39K 765 18
**UNDER HEAVY REVISION** After moving in with her brother, Laurence, Y/n is reunited with her childhood crush, Travis. Of course, Kawaii-Chan makes a...