The HIDER ( Meliodas x Y/N )

By PandaPandaStar

This is a story about Meliodas and a girl they call Y/n or other known as the Dove Sin of LOVE❤️ But nobody... More

Y/N Info
Chapter 1
Y/n's magic
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (Flashback)
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 9
chapter 9.5 ( Memory )
Teasers to new story's!
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5 ( Memory )
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5 ( Back to flashbacks )
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17

Chapter 17.5

4.5K 124 45
By PandaPandaStar

~ Y/n POV ~

As Meliodas and I raced towards the town to find out what was going on, we saw dead bodies and demons everywhere.

I could not believe what I was saying, it seemed that the place that I called home had been destroyed by me yet again. All for my sins.

I looked at Meliodas as he looked right back at me, it had a look of terror in it, he grabbed my hand and said, "I'm going to go look for survivors, go search for Liz, and whatever you do, don't stop running until you find her!".

With fear in my eyes, I looked at him, but I nodded my head anyway and started running through town in search of Liz.

When I was running around, I saw civilians trying to exit the town without being injured or even dying, but I was too focused on trying to find Liz to notice anything that was going on around me.

During the time I was trying to find Liz, I saw a young mother with her infant under a pile of rubble. My first reaction was to run to them and help them get out, and the young woman thanked me for my aid and ran out of the city as fast as she could.

Running, I began to sense the dark presence behind me, a dark looming shadow covering my body, and I became aware of its presence.

I felt my eyes widen in terror, and I didn't dare look back until I heard the voice that gave me nightmares..........I never looked forward to this moment.

" Hello, PEACEKEEPER!~". No! No no no no! anybody but him! As I slowly turned around, I was appalled to see a demonic creature standing before me. That creature, it was none other than the mysterious......

" Fraudrin"............

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...
96.6K 2.3K 50
This story takes place in season 1. ~~~~~~~~~~~ Meliodas, Elizabeth, Hawk and Y/n were looking for the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins. Y/n was especia...
1.1M 27.8K 40
Over 3000 years ago a curse was place upon three different people, a Goddess named Elizabeth, a demon named Meliodas and a demon named Y/N. "You're...
87.6K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...