MADMAX! ᵈᵉˢᶜᵉⁿᵈᵃⁿᵗˢ

By cocainesidebooby

" she doesn't look like a madmax. " in which ben has a step sister, maxine. -cocainesidebooby @ DESCENDANTS... More

cast.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xv.
xvi.
madmax✔︎
-♫

xiv.

2.9K 75 16
By cocainesidebooby

[]

the four waved at everyone who was around them, max looked down at her hands that were freezing and there was ice on her finger tips. "hey. you alright?" carlos asked, she nodded smiling before the ride came to a stop and they were here. she let out a deep breath, watching the first two get put and then carlos and max next. behind them were the kids, as they walked up the stairs. queen belle, king adam was there as well as queen elsa. once they made it up, mal said "about the other day. i just-" the king cut her off, "i told ben and max this wasn't going to be easy." he said, max smiled. "you also taught me that a king and queen has to believe in themselves." ben started, looking at max who nods. "even when it isn't easy." she finished. "i did?" he asked, until belle shoved him a little making max crack another smile. "i. how very wise of me." the king said, queen belle came up the the two siblings. "we are very proud of you two. you keep listening to your hearts." she said, ben and maxine smiled. "thanks mom." ben said, belle gave a quick peck on the cheek to both of them. "you both are gonna make a fine king and queen." queen elsa said, ben smiles happily at her. maxine went in for a hug, which she took. "maybe you'll be queen of arendelle next." her mother whispered in her ear, max giggled nodding. maxine turned to carlos and max, "wish us luck." ben said, carlos and mal smiled nodding. they all went away, taking the kids, sapphire, lucas, riley and parker with them. maxine nervously wrapped her hand around ben's arm as the doors started to open.

the two started to walk slowly, though looked very nervous and hiding it with a smile. as ben and max passed everyone, the people all bowed and said "awee." maxine had no idea why but she felt her whole body grow cold, she shivered. prince hans watched in the corner hiding with a grin, as a strand of her turned white. he had a sword if this doesn't do as planned. max and ben smiled at their dates who bowed but looked like something was bothering them, ben took max's hand as she kneeled down first. and ben followed as well. fairy godmother bowed to adam, him doing the same as she took his crown. ben squeezed max's hand, which she returned. fairy godmother placed it on his head, as he smiled rather quickly and happily. fairy godmother turned to max, taking off her tiara and putting it on reese. who squealed happily, making the crowd laugh at her cuteness. fairy godmother walked to queen belle taking her crown and gently placing it on max. who smiled, as adam took off the glass cover of her wand. she carefully took it and turned to ben first. "do you, prince benjamin, solemnly swear to govern the peoples of auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" fairy godmother asked, ben smiled. "i do solemnly swear." he said. fairy godmother turned to max, "do you, princess maxine, solemnly swear to govern the peoples of auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" fairy godmother asked her, she nods. "i do solemnly swear." she said softly. fairy godmother smiled, and blessed the two with the wand. "then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king and queen." she said.

then suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed the wand, making everyone gasp in shock and fear. ben stood in front of max protecting her, as well as max who held the little girls who was trying to peak and see what was happening. maxine gasped at the person who took the wand, "child! what are you doing?" fairy godmother asked her daughter jane, "if you won't make me beautiful, i'll do it myself! bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" jane said, spinning around as if the wand had a mind of its own. "take cover!" beast yelled, maxine quickly ran up in front of her, "max!" everyone yelled out. max was fighting with jane to get the wand, "jane let go!" max said but was somewhat a little afraid, "maxine be careful please!" ben yelled, jane wouldn't let go of it. then mal went behind jane and started fighting for it again, "careful mal!" belle yelled, max first got it but in a second. mal ripped it out of her hands making maxine fall a little onto ben, jane looked around frightened by what she did and ran off. ben shoved maxine behind him, "mal. give me the wand." ben said, walking slowly towards her with max behind him. "stand back." mal said, "it's okay mal, just give him the wand." max said, her voice cracking. then jay and evie came running in, as carlos stood behind mal. maxine looked at him with a hurtful expression, he looked anywhere but her eyes. "max. i said stand back!" mal shouts, "i told you so!" audrey complained, making mal turn to her. audrey quickly jumped back in fear. "let's go." carlos said, maxine's eyes soften. she knew they didn't wanna do this but here they are. "revenge time." jay said with an unsure voice, maxine stepped next to ben. "you really wanna do this?" she asked as her voice cracked, making the four villains turn to her and they're eyes soften. the four realized a long time ago how she was the only one who really understood them. "we have no choice, max!" mal said, "our parents." carlos starts, max shakes her head.

"your parents made their choice!" she told them, ben nods. "now you make yours." ben finished. "i think i want to be good." mal said, her voice much more lower. "you are good." maxine said, "how do you know that?" she shouts, "because. because i'm listening to my heart." ben said, "i want to listen to my heart, too. and my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." mal said, making maxine and ben smile. she turned to jay. "i mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy!" mal states, jay couldn't help but smile. "yeah!" someone said in the crowd, probably one of his teammates. she turned to carlos, "and you, scratching dude's belly and being with max makes you happy. who would've thought." mal said, max watched as carlos slowly started to form a smile nodding. "and evie. you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. you are so smart." mal finished as evie was trying not to let any tears fall. "and i don't want to take over the world with evil. it doesn't make me happy. i want to go to school." mal started again, maxine squeezed ben'd hand. "and be with ben." mal turned around showing the ring, ben smiled. "because ben makes me really happy." she said. "us being friends makes me really happy. not destroying things." she continued turning to her friends. it was silent for a few seconds and she put her fist in. "i choose good, you guys." mal said, the crowd watched in awe. it took a second for them to think, "i choose good too." jay said putting his hand in, evie nods. "i choose good." she said, everyone turned to carlos who had an unsure expression. "so, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be?" he asked, making some of them laugh. "because they're gonna be really, really mad." he smiled, "your parents can't reach you from here." ben told him, he nods smiling. "okay then. good." he said putting his hand in, maxine smiled. mal turned to the siblings gesturing them to come and join, ben and max immediately went over.

max stood next to carlos resting her head on his shoulder laughing, then reese elle and jackson came up running towards them, hugging their waist. everyone laughed and they let the little kid's join in, "hey wait!" parker said, grabbing sapphire lucas and riley. max and carlos laughed watching them run over and crash them into hugs. but then the floor shook a little making everyone gasp and move away from each other, ben quickly grabbed elle and protectively put his family behind him. a green smoke appeared, carlos pushed max and reese behind him. the smoke vanished revealing the one and only maleficent. "i'm back!" she sang. "it can't be." fairy godmother whispered, "go away, mother." mal said, her mother laughed. "she's funny. oh! i'm sorry. you're very funny." she said until her face went serious again. "here. wand me. chop chop." maleficent said, mal acted like she was going to. "no!" ben yelled and she threw it to fairy godmother. "bibbidi-bobbidi-" maleficent rolled her eyes, "boo." she said raising her scepter. maxine gasped putting her hands up using her magic to make a shield for her and reese, reese was hugging her from behind obviously scared. she quickly stopped her magic and looked around, everyone was frozen except for her, her daughter, the four villains, and maleficent. "sike." she said, laughing. she walked over to adam taking off his glasses, checking him out. max stared in disgust. "ooh, in another time, in another time." she said, putting back his glasses on. "evil like me, don't you wanna be mean." she sang, before grabbing the wand. "oh. oh, no. someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." maleficent joked, everyone turned their heads towards max when they heard a small cry from reese.

"oh if it isn't the little princess." maleficent smirked, "and the one who turned their back on us. queen madmax." she continued, "leave them out of this mother." mal said, maleficent chuckled turning their attention back to the kids. "where shall we begin? i know." she said, "why don't we start by getting rid of this?" she pointed the wand and ben's ring on mal's finger flew off and into the wand. "perfect fit!" she continued, mal gasped touching her finger. "oh, excuse me. pardon me. excuse me. the horns, the horns!" maleficent said, walking to ben. "aw. falling in love is weak. and ridiculous." she said, turning ben's head and pushing his crown, before pushing it again. maleficent turned to mal, "it's not what you want." she said. "you don't know what i want! mom, have you ever once asked me what i want? i'm not you." mal cried out, "oh, obviously. i've had years and years and years and. years of practice being evil. you'll get there!" maleficent said, max scoffed. "no, i will not. and i really wish that you had never gotten there yourself." mal explained shaking her head. "love is not weak or ridiculous." she said, carlos nods. "it's actually really amazing." carlos said, slightly laughed. "yeah." mal sighed out. maleficent looked at her dead in the eye, "i know one thing, young lady. you have no room for love in your life!" her mother shouted at her, "and now i command, wand to my hand!" mal said, soon the wand was in her hand and everyone looked at her in shock. "ha! it worked!" she said, "i hardly think so. frankly, this is tedious and very immature. give me the wand. give me the wand!" maleficent glared at her daughter, "hold on, mal. maybe good really is more powerful than evil." carlos said, which warmed max's heart.

"oh, please! you're killing me. arf!" maleficent tried to scare him, carlos took a step back as dude ran on top of her. "oh! oh, the breath! the breath! get off me!" she said, throwing dude off. jay immediately tried to get her scepter, but he couldn't. "gaston should be jealous." she said, before flicking his forehead and he fell back. "enough! you all will regret this!" maleficent shouted before a purple mist started to appear and she turned into a dragon, reese screamed out in terror. max grabbed reese as the others call for jay, maxine shoved reese behind her running backwards as the others follow behind her. she tried to blast them with fire but max took a step closer, as her eyes glowed icy blue and she raised her hands up. making the fire vanish, the dragon roared. "magic mirror, show your bright light!" evie yelled, moving the bright light to her eyes as she fell to the ground. mal shoved the two girls behind her. "behind me! leave my friends alone!" mal shouts, "this is between you and me, mother." mal said, as their eyes began to glow green. "the strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. the strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. the strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" she repeated, until maleficent gave up and she turned into a small lizard. "what just happened?" evie asked, as the group ran to the lizard. "i don't know." mal answered, "did you do it?" max asked, "i don't know." mal repeated. fairy godmother unfroze, running up to the children. "no, no, no, no. your mother did. she shrank to the size of the love in her heart. that's why it's so itty-bitty." fairy godmother explained, "is she gonna be like that forever?" mal asked, "well, forever is a long time. you learned to love. so can she." fairy godmother says, mal gave the wand back to her. "i believe this belongs to you." fairy godmother smiled, taking off the ring and giving it back to mal. "and i believe this. belongs to you." she said, they all stood up. although when max did, she felt her legs as if they were numb. she leaned on carlos, "you all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class. bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" she said, making them laugh. carlos wrapped an arm around her, "what's wrong?" he asked, she shakes her head and turned seeing her step brother yelling out a roar and accidentally bumped into her. "ben!" she said flicking his forehead. "ow! sorry." he pouts before moving to mal.

maxine felt as if her heart was about to give out, she didn't know why. "no! this wasn't supposed to happen!" everyone turned and saw prince hans running towards reese with a sword in his hand, they all gasped. "hans! no!" anna yelled out, as queen elsa, olaf, riley, lucas, and kristoff tried to stop him. ben gasped trying to look for max, who was running for reese. queen elsa tried to make an ice wall but he just chopped it and kicked it down, he pushed kristoff out of the way making him bump into the rest of them. he had an evil grin on his face watching as reese looked at him in fear, ben carlos and jay stood in front of her. "don't hurt her." carlos threatened, prince hans laughed and swung his sword. making the three back up as he pushed them out of the way, reese tried to run but he grabbed her arm making her scream. prince hans pushes her to the ground, as he was raising the sword and everyone yelling out "no!" maxine stood in front of reese and hans, with her hand out. but soon her whole body turned into ice, as his sword hit the ice. he flew back on the ground, as everyone tumbled back a little. "again." he mumbled, but the guards immediately took him. everyone watched in shock, her whole body was completely frozen in ice. reese looked up, and saw her mother there. she immediately ran in front of her and hugged her. "mommy!" she cried out, "no! no! no! not again!" queen elsa cried out running towards her, as the rest of them did. ben grumbled and pushed his way towards prince hans, grabbing his collar. "how do you reverse it?" he yelled out, prince hans laughed. "you can't!" he screamed in his face, laughing as the guards took him away.

ben walked towards the group, "queen elsa!" he yelled, she looked at him. "do you know what to do?" he asked panicked, "true love." she whispered, hugging her daughter. nobody said anything instead they just stood next to the statue with their heads down, frowning at the faint baby cries from reese. anna smilies a little as the ice was starting to ware off, she nudged kristoff's shoulder. he looked at her then max, everyone had their heads down to even notice. the ice slowly started to fade away, maxine fell front a little bit making reese gasp. "mommy!" she yelled out as everyone perked up their heads, max was unfrozen and hugging her daughter and her real mother. once they were done, ben, carlos, jay, evie, mal, sapphire, lucas, parker, and riley attacked her in a hug. "what happened? did i die again?" she asked, making them laugh. "let's get this party started!" jay said, the group nods. "ohayohay, hey!"

[❦]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 454 18
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
57.2K 758 18
Descendants: Ben made a proclamation and has five villains come to the Auradon. Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Jay, son of Jafar, Evie, daughter of the...
89.5K 1.7K 32
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵...
32.3K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...