Be My Heart? | Wanda Maximoff...

Par Mrs--Marvel

You had known the Maximoff Twins since you signed up to do the experiments to help Sokovia, in a world where... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

4.4K 149 86
Par Mrs--Marvel

You didn't know how long you'd been locked up, and it's not like you could tell. You've been stuck in a cell with no sunlight for a while. It was started to get to you.

You sat against the wall of your cell, your head lying against the wall with your eyes closed. You took in a deep breath.

Sam, in the cell next to yours, stood up quickly. You didn't think anything of it at first so you kept your eyes closed.

Suddenly, Clint did as well, along with Scott. You shook your head and pressed your eyelids together.

"What's going on?" You mumbled. Scott mumbled back to you, his voice heavy with disbelief, "You might wanna see it for yourself."

You huffed, not moving a muscle, until you heard Wanda speak, "Y/N."

You opened your eyes to look at her then, but your eyes caught someone else instead.

You stared at the Captain as he stood there. "Steve..." You said, your breath suddenly gone.

You got to your feet as quickly as you could with your arms stuck in a straight jacket like this. When you stood, you spoke, "You're here."

"I'm not leaving my team behind, Y/N. I said we'd do this together, and I meant it." He said.

You smiled and he began to get everyone out of their cells with the key card he'd snatched. He quickly got you and Wanda out of the jackets. You hugged him quickly, before running to Wanda.

You hugged her tightly and whispered, "I'm so sorry."

She shook her head, "You don't need to be sorry for anything, Y/N. This wasn't you."

You smiled and Steve said, "Okay, let's go."

You all followed him out of the room.

After a few kicks and punches, you'd all reached the Quinjet. As you all began to board the jet, agents behind you began to shoot.

Wanda used her magic, holding them off as you all boarded the jet. You and Wanda quickly shuffled onto the jet and it took off.

As you got away, you sighed, setting your back against the wall and holding Wanda's hand. Pietro rushed to your side and smirked.

"We made it." He said.

You nodded and grabbed his hand then. "Yes, we did."

~~~

A month after, you and the twins were able to find a place to lay low. The rest of the team did the same, though Scott and Clint missed their families.

They found their ways back to them, but they were placed on house arrest in return.

Pietro wandered around the house a lot, he seemed a little quieter than usual. You didn't have to wonder why.

Wanda was getting a little concerned. "Do you think we could find a way to get Irina here?" You asked.

Wanda shrugged, "It's risky. I am not sure if it would go well."

You sighed, "We have to try."

Wanda took a look at her brother standing at the kitchen table, staring blankly at the counter.

She nodded, "We'll find a way."

You nodded and the first person you called was Steve.

"Hey, Steve. I know that the chances are kind of low, but do you think we could get Irina here? Pietro's not looking so good." You spoke through the phone.

"It's risky."

"But there's a chance?"

Silence.

"Yes. There is a chance but unless you've got a master plan, it'll take a lot of time." He told you.

You sighed and rubbed your temples, "...I do have a plan...but I don't like it..."

A couple of days later, a certain android was at your door.

"I don't like this, Wanda." You told her, keeping away the flames in your eyes.

She placed a hand on your shoulder and said, "We'll be fine. It's okay. We can trust him."

You spoke, "Can we?"

She sighed, "I know you don't trust him. And I know you might never trust him. But this is for Pietro."

You sighed. She was right. You needed to put this away for Pietro.

You nodded and let Vision in. "Hello, Y/N." He looked up and over to Wanda and smiled, "Hello, Wanda."

You scoffed and walked over to your soulmate, wrapping a hand around her waist and telling him, "We need your help."

Vision nodded, "Where is Pietro?"

You said, "We went to the store to get a couple of things."

Wanda said, "You are the only one of us who can go to America and not be locked back in a cell. Especially, New York."

Vision tilted his head, "New York?"

"We need you to get Irina. I'm sure she's all lovesick, too. Pietro isn't being himself and she's the reason why. Get them back to each other, we all live happily ever after." You told him.

Vision said, "If I get her, the chances of-"

"It's risky, I know. But the government trusts you more than it trusts us. You get her, the chances of getting caught are slim. We get her and-"

"Catastrophe strikes." Vision cut Wanda off.

You rolled your eyes. Wanda slowly closed her mouth and looked away. You sighed and told Vision, "Yeah, so, are you gonna do it or not, Vision?"

He looked back at you and said, "Y/N-"

"Vis." Wanda simply said.

Vision stayed silent before he spoke, forcing the words from his mouth, "Yes." He gave a little smile and said, "I will."

"Thank you." Wanda told him.

He nodded and looked toward the door. As he went to open it, the door was pushed open by Pietro.

He looked at Vision before walking further into the house with a couple of bags. "Why is the microwave here?"

You shrugged, "Dunno. But he was just leaving, right?"

Vision nodded and left, "Goodbye, Y/N, Pietro." He looked at Wanda before nodding, "Wanda."

She nodded back and he left.

Throughout the next couple of days, Vision called every now and then to check in. When he'd gotten Irina, you and Wanda were ecstatic.

"Hello?" Vision asked through the call.

Wanda responded, "You're on, Vis."

He spoke, "I have retrieved Irina."

"Put her on." You told him, a smile growing on her face.

"Whoever this is, please tell this psycho to let me go." Irina said through the line.

You smiled, "Irina, it's us."

"Wanda and Y/N." Wanda told her with her own smile.

"Really? Oh my god, I've missed you both so much! Where's Pietro?" She asked.

You told her, "He's in the other room."

"Can I speak to him?"

"You'll be able to see him soon. We haven't told him about all of this yet. It's a surprise." Wanda said.

Irina spoke hesitantly, "Oh, alright."

"We'll see you soon."

"Okay."

You hung up the phone and smiled to Wanda.

When Vision returned with Irina, you and Wanda ran toward her, holding her in a tight hug.

She smiled, "I've missed you so much."

You both responded, "We've missed you. Pietro most of all."

"Speaking of, where is he?" She asked.

You said, "Back in a few. He's been in and out a lot lately."

She nodded and then smiled. "You both look great."

"So do you." Wanda told her. "Considering." You added.

"Considering what?"

"The fact that I know you've been a lovesick puppy as well."

"What do you mean?" She giggled.

"You and Pietro are soulmates. When you're not together for a while, you mope."

"That obvious?"

You both nodded.

A few minutes later, the door opened. Pietro spoke, "I'm back."

Irina smiled and said, "So am I."

Pietro looked up quickly, staring at his soulmate in disbelief. He was in front of her in a second, his hand on her cheek, "Irina?"

She nodded, "It's me." She grabbed his hand in hers and squeezed gently. You and Wanda left the room to give them a moment.

~~~

The house had been a lot less lonely lately with Irina around to put Pietro back in his spirits.

You, Irina, and the twins did a lot. Movie nights, game nights, anything that was fun enough for the four of you.

The only thing you'd disliked was the fact that Steve had Vision check up on the four of you a lot. Steve felt it would be a good thing to keep an eye on the four of you and sent Vision for some reason.

You hated it...but you could live with it.

You and Wanda had escaped for a little bit, walking around town for a little while. You'd found your way to the park where you saw a little boy wandering on the playgrounds alone.

You looked at Wanda and approached him slowly. When he saw you, his first instinct was to run away.

As he began to turn the other way, you stopped him calmly, "Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry. We won't you."

He stopped and you kneeled on the ground, a few feet away from him. "Where are your parents?"

He didn't say anything, he only stared at you, fiddling with his hands. You looked back at Wanda and she stepped forward slowly, placing a hand on your shoulder as she spoke softly to the little boy.

"Hey. I'm Wanda. This is my soulmate, Y/N. What's your name?"

Again, he did not speak, he only stared shyly at you. You sighed and stood, facing Wanda as you whispered, "I don't think he's going to say anything."

She looked at the boy and kneeled in front of him again, this time, sitting down and saying, "It's okay. You don't need to say anything. I'm just trying to help...Do you want me to help you find your parents?"

He only stared before finally giving a response, shaking his head. You followed Wanda's movements, sitting next to her, "Why not?"

The boy finally spoke, "I'm pretty sure she left me here on purpose."

You were sure he decided to actually say something to you. You asked, "Why do you think that?"

He was hesitant, not knowing if he should keep speaking. "It's okay, you don't have to answer."

He sighed and said, "Well, when my daddy died, my mommy said she didn't love me anymore. That was months ago."

Wanda asked, "You've been here for months?"

"No, my mommy left me here today. She said she didn't want me around." He answered quietly, looking away and finally sitting down in front of you both.

You looked at Wanda and whispered, "What kind of person would do this?"

She shrugged sadly and looked back at the boy. "How old are you?"

"I'm six," he admitted. You kept yourself from clenching your fists. Why would someone leave her son by himself after telling him she didn't love him anymore? No child deserved to be treated like this.

"What's your name?" You questioned.

He hesitated again before saying, "Ethan."

You told him, "Well, Ethan. Do you want to come with us? We can make sure we find you a home."

He shook his head, "I know you don't want to. You don't have to."

Wanda sighed, it sounded like she was going to cry. You told him, "We really do. I want to help you, Ethan. If you come with us, we can make sure to find you a home where you'll be happy."

"A foster home? No one likes those," he said, standing up as he began to walk away.

You stood, walking after him, "Come on. You can't stay here forever, Ethan. We can help you."

He turned around, "Why do want to help me?" His voice was strained, like he wanted to cry.

You knelt in front of him again and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Because I do. We do. No one should be left alone like this and you are definitely no exception."

He looked at you and the over to Wanda. He looked back to the playground and sighed, "Okay."

You smiled and gave him a hug. "We'll make sure you stay safe, okay?"

He nodded into the hug and when you let go, you stood up, holding his hand. Wanda got the other side and you all walked home, keeping light conversation with him. You both told him briefly of Pietro and Irina back at the house so he didn't get spooked at seeing them.

When you got there, Pietro was surprised to see the little boy. He knelt in front of him, asking lightly, "Hey, what's your name?"

Ethan didn't respond to Pietro. You had a feeling he wasn't going to speak for a while.

You told him, "This is Ethan." You whispered to Pietro, "His mother abandoned him. We're trying to help."

Pietro nodded. He understood and was willing to help anyway he could. He told him, "You can stay here as long as you want, little boss." Ethan smiled a little for a second before dropping it.

Pietro winked at him before he stood up and informed Irina of their new guest.

~~~

Weeks passed and Ethan was beginning to settle in. You and Wanda had been on the phone trying to see if there was anyone willing to take Ethan in.

When you eventually had someone who agreed, you met up with them and made sure Ethan would be okay in a place with them.

When you and Wanda agreed they were safe, you told Ethan.

"Hey, bud. We have some news." You told him.

Wanda spoke, "We found a couple of nice people who are wanting to take you in. Give you a home."

He looked up from the book he was holding.

In the few weeks that Ethan had been with you all, you'd found that he enjoyed reading, a lot of the times though, he'd refuse to pick up a child's book. It was really amazing to see something like this.

He asked, "Huh?"

You repeated, "We found a new home for you. Someplace we think you'll like."

Ethan put his book down and looked at his lap. "What's the matter?" Wanda asked.

Ethan spoke, "I thought I'd be staying with you guys."

You looked at Wanda. She said, "We'd love to have you here...but we're not sure we are the best people to keep you."

He stood and rushed away from you both into another room. He closed the door behind him. You and Wanda chased him there and said through the door, "Ethan, come on."

"I thought you liked me. But you're leaving me just like my mom did."

"Ethan, that's not-"

"We just want to give you a safe home!"

He opened the door and said, "I don't want to go anywhere else. I like being here, you guys are nice, and it's fun here, and I like it. But you don't want me! Just like my mom!"

Wanda pulled him closer to her, giving him a hug. He cried and she stroked his back calmly. You joined the hug, comforting Ethan.

You exchanged a look with Wanda and she nodded. You spoke quietly, "Ethan...we do want you."

"You're the best little boy we've seen." Wanda added.

Ethan asked, "Then why are you giving me away?"

You told him, "We don't want to. Keeping you would be such a great thing for us. But this place isn't safe for you. It's barely safe for us."

"Why not?"

Wanda took a step back, you doing the same. You looked at each other and you called, "Pietro. Run in here for a second."

Suddenly, from another room, Pietro had rushed over, using his powers.

Ethan almost stumbled backwards. He hadn't known of your powers. You'd never shown him.

"How is he so fast?" Ethan asked.

Pietro made a face, "Oops."

Wanda brought up her hand hesitantly and sighed before using her magic. The red whisps around her hands intrigued Ethan, he'd never seen anything like it.

According to him, he'd somehow not heard of the Avengers, or at least you three. It reassured that you had a clean slate with him, his opinion of you wasn't tainted by the news and press.

You sighed and closed your eyes, when you finally opened them, the flames dancing within them startled Ethan.

You and Wanda stopped using your powers and told him, "This is why." You told him.

Wanda explained, "When you have powers like these, there are people who come to use them for themselves. If we have you around...you could end up getting hurt."

Ethan understood and said, "Well...I don't care. I wanna stay here."

You bit your lip, looked at Wanda and Pietro and sighed. It was a tough decision, keeping him would put him in danger, you knew that. But he was something good that had happened to you and you were something good that happened to him. You were good for each other, safe or not. "Okay," you sighed, turning to Wanda. She nodded to you meaningfully, "You can stay."

He smiled slowly and ran toward the three of you, hugging you tightly. He suddenly let go and asked, "Does this mean... I'm your... son... now?"

Your heart began to beat so fast you thought it might explode. You looked at Wanda and nodded, "Yeah... I... guess it does."

He smiled and hugged you again.

You and Wanda had just become mothers... it was honestly the best day of your lives. Ethan hadn't started calling you "Mom" just then, though.

But he did a few months after. The day he called you "Mom" was the day you and Wanda knew your lives could never get any better.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

32K 1K 18
In a world where Soulmates exist but not everyone gets one... Long ago, as the legend goes, the powers that be decreed that a person can only discov...
29K 345 43
This is a Peter x Wanda x Natasha loved story I was inspired for this while reading another story some time ago. Peter Parker is Spiderman, and is of...
65.1K 2.5K 52
Book Three - Wanda and Y/N finally tied the knot and have begun their life together as newlyweds. They have promised one another forever & always, bu...
843K 20.9K 84
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...