Repulsion

By UniqueNImperfect

If unlikes attract, then likes should repel too. Or is REPULSION just an illusion. An illusion so real, tha... More

0
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
EPILOGUE-1
AFFECTION-BOOK 2
EPILOGUE-2
Heartfelt thanks!

54.

4.4K 289 123
By UniqueNImperfect

E R I C

I came in her cabin, "Erica!?"
And she was not present here.

"God Eric! Why do you mess up everything!!??", David yelled, "If anything happens to her, I swear I will forget who you are to me!"

"David! She must have at least waited for it to get over!", I said frustrated.

"Okay so now it is her mistake?? Huh?"

I sighed, "Calm down! Let me call her..."

When I called, I heard vibrations on the table only to find her phone vibrating.
God! Where is she?

"Venus!", David called Venus, "Is Erica at home?"
"No!?", He rubbed his face frustrated, "...call me as soon as she comes. Yeah..."

I was getting tensed every passing second. Where could she possibly go?!?

Few minutes ago .....

"I am impressed by your manners Ms. Miller!", That old bastard said and with that she left.

"The meeting is over!", I said and stood up, "David handle this shit..."

I was about to leave, when Julia stopped me, "Eric! Where are you going? We still have to talk about our marriage?"

Is she bloody serious!? I have remained silent for long.

"Just because I was listening to your father's shit, you decided I will marry a horny bitch like you? You deserve a manwhore Julia!!! I wouldn't be able to match your standards."
I wiped the lipstick that was still sticking to my cheek, "Mr. Thatcher! I am sure your daughter uses your famous brand. See the bloody quality? It seems like she puked on my cheek? A complete shit product! You think I will take your company only because it has a huge profit with it. Well, a profit your daughter has worked really 'hard' for?? Get the hell out of this building...and Julia don't show me your wax candle like face!"

I would have rubbed it on her face that I am already in a relationship. But I have seen how she bullied Venus back at college. Just because she was financially not as equipped as us. I don't want Erica to be even near such filth.

I left the cabin, and David came after me, "Couldn't you say it while Erica was still there?"

"What do you mean David? It was nothing to say or explain...I am impulsive but that doesn't mean I will marry in an impulse!"

"Hell Eric! Do you even realize what happened now?? Erica misunderstood damnit!! She thought you will agree!!"

I made a face, "Why would she think so? Do I look like a fool?"

"Right now you do!"

When we came in her cabin, she wasn't here.

I called Stephan to ask him, but he said nothing.
Why does she have to leave like this everytime?

E R I C A

"Take this ice cream!", The kid offered me his bowl.

"Where's your mother kid?", I asked him the tenth time, "Did you lose her? Let me take you to a police station..."

He frowned, taking another spoon filled of the ice cream, "I don't have a mother!"

I looked at him taken aback. He didn't look like a random kid roaming on the roads. He was well dressed and had a school bag with him.

"Give me your identity card...", I tried to remove his card, "...I will call at your home!"

"I don't want to go home!", He snapped and got back  to the ice cream.

"Ok what is your name then?"

"Hades!"

I smiled, "Cute name! Hadey!"

"Hey! Don't call me that!", He scowled and that reminded me of a certain someone.

I let him finish his ice cream, while sitting silently watching him. Well, when you come out of your little world, you see the world around. And that is refreshing...

Sometimes my heart questions me that if I am so afraid of facing the consequences of love, then why am I really loving him?
What if he even agrees to the profitable wedding proposal? Will that be enough for me to leave him? Just like that?

For him, it's probably a girlfriend-boyfriend play, because as he said likes my presence around him. And the kind of possessive he is, he wants all of me to himself.
But is this one sided love worth giving a try? Should I really expect from him to not walk away just because I love him??

"Finished!!", Hades announced and I stood up and paid the vendor.

"Now Hades! Be a good boy and tell me where should I drop you....I have to go back to my office! My boss will kill me!", We were standing near Ashton's.
This boy stumbled into me, when I came out of the building. He looks nothing more than five. So I asked him where his parents are, but he's been dodging this question since then.

"Uhm...Erica? Let's stroll around for a while!", He said sheepishly.
"Hades! I would love to stroll around but if we do so, your parents would call me a kidnapper! Do you want me to go to jail?"

His eyes widened, "No! You're a good girl!"

"So?"

He huffed, "Okay let's go to my house!"

"Okay just a second...let me inform my boss...", I took his hand and we walked in the office building. I got a few stares but I ignored them.

We got in the the elevator and I pressed the button to the top.
"Wow! See my face is there!", He giddily pointed at the wall.
I laughed, "Oh yes! And you look handsome!"
"I am handsome!", He smirked.

God!? Why are the kids so cocky these days? Well, there's a twenty seven years old kid too. Even more cocky!

We walked out of the elevator and as soon as I did so, I bumped into a baffled Eric.

"Erica what the hell??", He yelled, "Where in the world you were?"
I looked at him incredulously, "Out. Why?"

"Out?? Seriously??! I have been freaking out here and you were out??", He rubbed his hand on his face frustrated.

I stood there not wanting to react.
Just then I heard David, "Eric move back....!", And then he turned to me, "Where were you Erica? We got worried."

"I was out for some air David. Is it wrong!? And it's merely for half an hour? I assumed you'll be still in the meeting."
He nodded smiling and then his eyes went to Hades, "Who are you kiddo?"

And then I explained him how I found him.

"Hades! Tell me your address?", David said smiling.
He nodded and pulled out his school diary from the bag, "I forget the spelling...it's a long name!"

And then we saw the address, which was not very far from the place.

Eric was still standing there glaring at me, when I looked at him, "I will go and drop Hades back to his home...."

He pulled out his phone and called Stephan.
"Stephan! I want the car keys...now!"

"I can go on my own... I'll take the bus..", I grumbled.

He walked forward unless there was a mere inch distance between us, "You think I will leave you alone with all that shit running in your mind!"

"Don't curse in front of a little boy Eric!", I seethed.

David, "The fuck she's right Eric!"

God!, "Will you both shut up!! I am going.. "

I took hold of Hades' hand and started to leave, when I felt another one grabbing me, "The fu......", Can I please slap him??
"....funky boy would need another funky boy with him! Am I right Hades??"

Hades chuckled, "Oh yeah! Come' on funky boy!"

*

"Thank you so much Miss. We were very worried when he didn't come on time."

"It alright sir! But please take care of him... he's an adorable boy!", I ruffled Hades' hair.

Hades looked at his father, "Papa can I have her number. She is very good....I will meet with her again."

"Ofcourse Hadey...but only if Miss. Erica here allows you to!", His father replied.

"Sorry to say, but she's a really busy person!", I heard him and pinched his hand.
Can he be a little respectful for once in a lifetime!?

"Oh no Mr. Ashton! I am never busy enough to not talk to a cutie like Hades'.", And with that I wrote my number on his school diary.

I could hear him mumbling things to himself in anger but little do I care.
We left after waving bye to the little boy, and Eric had issues on why I allowed him to kiss my cheeks. I didn't answer him though..

Back in the car, he started again..
"Was it really necessary to give him your phone number? He's a kid Erica! He will disturb you again and again!!"

"And why in the world you introduced me as your boss!!??", He said and that pissed me off to no bounds.

"Stop the car!", I said monotonously.
"Why?"
"I said stop the car!!", He ignored me.

"Eric. Stop. The. Car!"
"What is wrong with you Erica!!", He yelled and stopped the car.

Picking up my bag, I came out of the car.
And not to my extreme surprise, we were in the middle of nowhere.

I went to the roadside so I could wait for the bus. Only if it comes.

I was yanked back, and pushed unless my back hit the car. He did it gently, but I know he's angry. It's radiating off him.

"Why don't you just talk to me??"

"What do I have to talk?", I reverted.

"Okay...answer my question first. Why did you introduce me as your boss, Infront of that child's father??"

It irks me at how oblivious he is to things. Or he is just acting so!

"What do you expect me to do?? Announce to the world that you are my so called 'boyfriend'. If you are ashamed of telling me as your girlfriend, why do you want me to proudly announce? Just because you have enough money and I don't!?", I yelled back at him.

He narrowed his eyes, his hand still caging me to the car, "You think I didn't do that because of money?? Seriously Erica?!!"

"What else Eric? Tell me did you agree to marry that bitch?? Tell me the date? I should arrange some wedding planners. How would you like to get married sir? I will invite all business tycoons from all over the world. In addition to the Thatcher business, you will then grab various other deals you see! After all everything for you is business!!", My eyes welled up with tears.

"....I can never give you an inherited business. I can never raise your reputation! Because I don't have any. But that Julia can...go to her...!", My voice cracked at the end and I started crying hysterically.

I was thankful he stayed silent then and let me cry to my heart's content. I wanted to take it all out. And who is better option than he himself!

Once done, I wiped my tears and stood still there for god knows how long. He was still standing there, his arms on both sides of me, but I didn't look up in his eyes.

"I think we should grab some food. You must be angry after all that crying...", I looked up astonished.

"No! I don't..."

He kept a finger on my lips, "Shut it now! You have talked enough for a day!"
With that he pulled me back and made me sit in the car.

After driving in silence for few minutes, he parked in front of a restaurant, in the city, which was quite unusual of him. He never eats here because of the papparazi trailing behind him everytime.

"I will order for you...", He took the menu from me and ordered for both of us.

We were sitting beside the wall sized window and anyone going around would recognize him instantly.

I ate in silence for I knew he's eyeing me.

Once we got out of the restaurant after the payment, he took me to the car, that was parked in front of the restaurant by the vallet..

I was about to get in the car, when he yanked me back and pushed me like before. My back facing the car.

Before I could even breath a little, he leaned in and captured my lips with his. I gasped in the kiss, but he was relentless.
He kissed me with so much passion it made me feel guilty for all I said before!

When I was breathless, he backed away but then leaned again to kiss my forehead.
"Enough show we have given, now get in the car!", He smiled at me mischievously and my eyes widened. I looked back only to see camera's flashing!

Oh my god!

"Mr. Ashton! Who is she???", One reporter yelled!

"Girlfriend! She's my most precious Erica! Erica Miller!", He answered, and pecked my lips again.

I was still shocked when he gently pushed me in the car, and came round to sit on the driver's seat and we drove off!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
1.5M 46.8K 50
He hates me...He hates me to such an extent that even though i am lawfully his he wouldnt accept me or look at me...because i am the reason he lost t...
2.6M 97.7K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
2.6M 71.3K 32
𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 ' 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?' 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯. ♥️ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭�...