Collide (X Reader)

Від ghost_writer_86

After meeting Tom Holland an undeniable chemistry sparks between the pair of you. But the more you and Tom ha... Більше

The dream.
At Ace.
An unexpected call
A lost memory.
The world's getting weird now.
An epiphany
A new theory.
Closer.
So it goes...
The past.
Missing Pieces.
Marvel.
A late night.
Spiderman and Scarlet Witch
Gone rogue.
Meeting the Hollands
From the Shadows.
Taken
Fight or flight.
Back Home.
A beautiful day.
High and Low.
Where and when.
Training Day.
Spidey Senses.
Getting stronger.
What if...
Be all, end all.
Epilogue

Back to London.

935 31 102
Від ghost_writer_86

WARNING! THERE IS SMUT UP AHEAD IN THIS CHAPTER, IF THAT IS NOT YOUR THING PLEASE AVERT YOUR EYES LOL... Also, what Hogwarts house do you belong in? 

After you'd met Tom's family, you both agree to a movie marathon to pass the day. Toms eyes light up when you suggest the Harry Potter movies and you both settle in for the day, snuggling together in your bed.

" I'm a Gryffindor for sure, what are you?" Tom asks around a mouthful of popcorn.

" Guess," you smile, reaching for the popcorn. Tom lifts the bowl out of your reach and you playfully bat him with a hand, " Give me the popcorn!"

" Not till you tell me what house you belong to," Tom laughs, a cheeky glint in his eye.

" Fine, I'm a Ravenclaw."

Tom hands you the popcorn with a grin, " I knew it. Ravenclaws and Gryffindors go well together," he winks.

Grinning, you kiss his cheek and grab a handful of popcorn at the same time. But he turns his face kissing you on the lips, arms sliding around you. The bowl of popcorn tips on the bed spilling everywhere. You're lost in the kiss, arms around him, feeling like you could stay like this forever.

Until, a cheeky idea pops into your head.

You're still clutching the handful of popcorn in your fist, and your arms are around Toms neck. Lifting the back collar of Toms shirt, you shove the handful of popcorn down his back.

Tom sits up, " What the f-" He's reaching behind himself, shaking his shirt, as popcorn falls out. You burst into laughter, and Tom pauses, chuckling along with you. " I think I got it all," he chortles. " If you wanted me to take my shirt off, you didn't need to shove popcorn down it," he lays back down a grin on his lips. You gulp, heart racing, a clever retort dying on your lips. There's a long pause where you both stare at each other. " Do you want me to take my shirt off?" He asks, gaze smoldering.

Your heart picks up pace, " Only if you want."

" But do you want that?"

" Yes," you breathe.

He's silent, chocolate eyes on you as he sits back up, lifting his arms up and peeling his shirt off, tossing it to the floor. Your mouth's dry and your stomach flips as your gaze rakes over Tom, over his well-defined abs, and strong muscular arms. He's perfect.

He lays down next to you, gazing into your eyes, face inches from yours for what feels like an eternity. Unable to stand it any longer, you pull him towards you, crushing his body against yours. You kiss him hungrily. Desire flares hot in your belly, and you push on Toms shoulder so he's on his back, and you're straddling him. Desire turns his chocolate eyes molten, and he runs his hands up your thighs as you take your shirt off, revealing your bra. Sitting up, his lips brush the top of your right breast, and you close your eyes as he trails soft kisses along it, teasing you. His lips caress the top of your left breast, and suddenly you feel the cup of your bra pull down. Your eyes fling open and you find Tom's eyes on yours as his tongue runs over your nipple, his lips close over it and he sucks gently. It radiates throughout your entire body, and ecstasy races down your spine. Your eyes roll back, " Oh my god, Tom," you hiss, nails digging in to his shoulders.

It. Feels. So. Good.

You want nothing more than to rip the rest of his clothes off and have him right then and there, breaking your own promise to wait.

Suddenly, the loud voices of your parents carry from the dining room and you feel like a bucket of ice has been dumped on you. Tom pauses, hearing them as well. Breathless, you both part, staring at each other. Tom chuckles, " I guess we got carried away."

" Yes... As much as I want you right now, I don't want our first time together to be here... with my parents around," you wince.

Tom nods, his face flushing, " I second that," his eyes rake over you, and he lies back down, biting his lip.

" Tom don't do that, you look so sexy," you groan.

"What?" he chuckles, his arms going under his head, biceps flexing involuntarily " I didn't mean to, I was just looking at you, because you're so fucking sexy," he smolders.

Fixing your bra, you hop off his lap, and lay down next to him. Your heart rate slowing down as you look into pools of chocolate, " You mean so much to me Tom," your hand brushes his cheek.

"You mean so much to me too," he says smiling softly, hand going over yours. Lying back down you both watch Harry Potter and try to ignore the sexual tension between yourselves. You know that if things get heated like that again, you'd be breaking your own promise to wait a while before having sex with Tom.

After a while the day passes by with you both, laughing and joking with each other. Every now and then you look at Tom, admiring his gorgeous face, trying not to think about his return to London. Later that night you both have dinner with your family. Laughing and bonding, over a delicious homemade lasagne and salad. At one point during dinner your mom looks at you and mouths, I like him, whilst Tom's deep in conversation with your father.

After dinner you check your phone, which you haven't looked at all day, because you've been distracted by Tom. You discover fifty missed calls from your best friend, and multiple messages. Crap.

You call your best friend back, and they're in hysterics. You hadn't turned up to college that day, and they heard on the news that 5 Sawyers had blown up, so they thought you were in hospital or dead. You apologize profusely, and relay everything that had happened since the night before. They're dumbfounded and in awe that you have powers and that you're Toms girlfriend.

***

It's now two days later, and Tom has to return home to London. You wake up before your alarm, laying there in the darkness, your chest hollow and raw. Sighing, you flip onto your back and stare at the ceiling, trying to ignore the pit in your stomach. You think of Tom; his laughter so cheerful and infectious; the way he looks at you, chocolate eyes molten; his smile that sends your stomach on a roller coaster; and finally you think of how he's always been so kind, funny, and strong. Why did I have to fall so hard for Tom Holland?

Your eyes sting with hot tears, and they trail down the sides of your cheeks. Face crumpling you bury it into your pillow. Why couldn't he live here? Or I live in London? Why does the most amazing guy live in another country? You curl over, clutching your aching chest, feeling like a part of yourself will soon be missing. You give yourself this moment, because you haven't had the time to process or think much about the fact that Tom will be leaving. After a while you sit up, wiping the tears off your face, dreading the trip to the airport. It's not forever, he said he'll come back. With a final sniff, you head into the shower and force yourself to put on a brave face.

It's funny how time moves quickly when you don't want it to, because the trip to the airport passes by in what feels like the space of a few blinks. One minute you're in the shower, the next you're driving along the dark freeway, and now you're here at the airport. Harsh lights beam overhead reflecting off white polished tiles, coffee from a nearby café teases your nostrils as people wait in line to check in their luggage. They talk in hushed voices, as some vague announcement repeats over the speakers. Tom's standing in front of you, his warm hands in yours. You try to burn this image of him in your mind, in dark jeans and a white shirt, his cologne sweet and intoxicating. You look up into his gorgeous face, his eyes look so sad that your heart plummets to the floor. You blink furiously, trying to ignore the sting in your eyes. Don't cry! Be strong! This isn't forever, he'll come back.

Tom moves closer to you, cupping your face with his hand, "Y/N... I don't want to go."

You close your eyes, placing your hand over his and leaning into his palm, " I don't want you to go either."

" I... I'll really miss you," he croaks.

" I'll miss you too," your voice breaks. His bags clatter to the floor as his hands cup your face, lips crashing onto yours. A tidal wave of emotion hits you and your arms wrap around him, clutching him tightly, because you know this'll be the last time you'll hold him for a while. His kisses are urgent, and your belly melts into something fiery and molten, filling with need. Breathless, you break apart, staring at each other. After a moment he leans in, pressing another kiss onto your lips, soft as a butterfly's wing.

A clipped voice over the speakers announces that first class boarding has begun for Toms plane. He looks behind him to the gate, where a family in sophisticated clothes steps towards it. He turns back to you his face filled with anguish, throat working. You force a smile on your lips, for him, " It's okay, go. The next two weeks will pass by in a blur... We can Skype... Promise me, you'll let me know as soon as you land," stepping forward, you hold his hand one more time.

" Of course Y/N," He steps forward, arms enveloping you in a final hug. You hold each other a while, relishing the warmth and closeness. A final call for first class, echoes over the speakers. Reluctantly you both pull apart. Tom steps backwards, eyes never leaving yours, " I'll let you know as soon as I land. I'll speak to you soon, Y/N." You give him a wavery smile and nod. He turns around, and you watch his retreating back, feeling like your heart has left with him. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2K 80 10
Peter and Robin Parker, also known as Spider-Man and Spider-Woman, are being recruited by the one and only Tony Stark to join the Avengers. Robin is...
12.8K 524 36
You are a marvel fan with basic and a little shitty life but everything changed when your favorite heroes found you at your worst. this is a story m...
81.9K 1.7K 25
They are two sides of the same coin. Peter Parker, the hero that no one remembers. Wanda Maximoff, the hero that everyone fears. Both have lost every...
58.1K 644 18
Wanda Maximoff and Peter Parker have been dating for so long, that people are getting jealous or unsupportive of their love. Everyday their life is p...