Spidey Senses.

The car heater wasn't enough because you and Tom are shivering by the time you get back to the hotel. Your wet clothes feel like they've been dunked in ice water and you eagerly change out of them, feeling much better once you have a dry sweater and pants on. Light headed and stomach burning with hunger you both go to one of the restaurants downstairs in the hotel, agreeing on the thai restaurant because of the tempting spices wafting out.

The restaurant is large with pale wooden furniture and a minimalist design. Most of the tables are full of chattering people but the server finds one for you and Tom. A few heads turn and excited whispers follow as you both go past, so Tom pulls his hood up. You're both seated to the back of the restaurant and you can hear the chefs yelling out once the orders are ready for the servers to take. You watch as one of the servers takes a plate of food that steams and sizzles, dripping with a glazed sauce. It smells delicious.

Rain pours down the windows like a waterfall and the low rumble of thunder cuts through the chatter of the restaurant. The city looks grey and dreary and a flash of lightning brightens the city scape momentarily. You and Tom order two tasty red curries but quickly scoff them after three people approach Tom for photos. Tom's really polite to his fans even engaging in conversation with them as you both leave. You both wave goodbye and head upstairs, eager for some privacy.

" I don't think we'll get to my training tonight," Tom says eyeing the storm out of the living room window.

"Yeah...Maybe we can test your spidey senses instead? That's something we could do here."

Tom chuckles, " Spidey senses? At least you didn't say Tom tingle, I would've died."

" Oh yeah, I forgot about that the Peter tingle in Spiderman, that made me cringe," you cackle.

Tom laughs," Made the character cringe too. Yeah, I suppose it's not a bad idea to see if I have a spider sense. Although I'm not keen on getting hit in the face with a flying mug," Tom flops on the couch and you follow him.

" You can trust me, I won't let anything hit you," You grin cheekily.

Tom laughs, " Suuure Y/N."

You nuzzle under his arm but your mind strays back to the serial killer and now that you're refueled you want to see if you can call the chaos magic to make sure that she handed herself in. You've never tried reading a mind over a great distance so you know this will be challenging.

" Hey, I want to try reading that serial killers mind to make sure she confessed."

Toms eyes widen, " Yeah? Do you feel up to it? She's pretty far from where we are."

" Yeah I think a little break helped me, plus the food."

"Okay," Tom kisses your forehead, " Do you want me to move away? Or?"

" No, I can do it with you there."

"I won't be too distracting?" Tom grins.

You roll your eyes and shove him playfully, " You distract me alright. But I can tune you out."

Tom's mouth drops open, his hand going to his chest in mock pain, " Ooof I think you just broke my heart, Y/N."

You giggle and kiss him on the lips, "Oh and also I'm going to try and see if I can conjure up our first dream that Scarlet Witch sent us to. I want to take you with me to see if we recognize any landmarks so we know which city the attack will take place."

" Wow, you're on fire. Guess I'm not that distracting after all," Tom winks, and heat rises up your cheeks. He is very distracting but you won't tell him that.