So it goes...

Your heart's racing wildly from your kiss, and your stomach flips in anticipation, as you and Tom hop in the car. You clasp your sweaty hands together in your lap to keep them from trembling. Your eyes widen in amazement at the shiny controls, and the weird silver logo on the steering wheel that looks like a short trident. The car smells new and has sleek, leather seats, and a touch screen. This seems expensive. Your eyes, linger on the logo trying to place it... then it dawns on you.

" Hey Tom? Is this a Maserati?"

Tom's buckling himself in, " Yeah, I rented it for the whole week."

" Oh my God!" You gasp. " I recognise it because my Dad's obsessed with that Top Gear show. Aren't these supposed to be pretty fast?"

" Yeah, they're ok. This one's the Gran Turismo Sport, so it goes alright," Tom says, trying to hide a smile.

" How much did it cost to rent?"

" Too much, but worth it," he grins.

He starts the car, and it growls with power. Eyes widening, you're surprised you didn't hear him coming when he pulled up. You strap on your seatbelt, and an excited grin breaks across your face. Tom grins at you and it's like he can read your mind. You want him to drive...fast.

With a laugh, he peels away from the curb. The houses blur past, and your stomach's left behind from the force of the car. The engine snarls as he swerves around a corner, and you're thrown to the side. " Woah!" Adrenaline spikes your veins. Tom presses down on the pedal, and your back melts into the seat from the force. He speeds through the streets, past homes and buildings, then effortlessly onto the highway. He slows back down to a reasonable pace, and you're both laughing.

" That was insane! I've never been in a car like this!" You're bouncing in your seat from the adrenaline rush.

" Well I'm glad I didn't kill us, and you enjoyed my dangerous driving," Tom winks at you. You beam back at him, stomach flipping. Why is he so effortlessly gorgeous?

" So um, I have no idea where we're actually going..." Tom grins, sheepishly.

" Oh! I forgot to give you directions. Well luckily, we're heading the right way." You tell Tom how to get to 5 Sawyers, then you both settle into a comfortable silence, interrupted by songs from the radio. Every now and then you glance at him, his profile lit by the lights of the dash. You look away, butterflies battering your insides. Hardly daring to believe how lucky you are to have a date with Tom Holland. The soft press of his lips on yours shoots through your mind, and you inhale sharply.

" What's wrong?" He asks, brow furrowing with concern.

Heat climbs your cheeks," Nothing... I was just... thinking about, our kiss," you smooth your dress down, to occupy the nervous tremble in your hands.

You glance at him, and a grin stretches across his lips, his eyes dart to yours and he gives you a look that makes your blood heat.

Tom reaches out and clasps his hand in yours and brings it to his lips, kissing the back of your hand. Your heart races at the contact, but Tom doesn't let go. He holds your hand for the rest of the trip. 

***

Soon you're pulling up to the bar, the parking lot is mostly empty, and Tom glides right into a spot. You both exit, and you walk next to Tom with a smile, fighting the urge to skip with glee. To your surprise, he takes your hand in his, again, making your heart thump. What if someone photographs us? Would Tom mind? Trying to calm your racing thoughts, you focus on the feel of Toms warm hand in yours. You both walk into 5 Sawyers, and see that it's mostly empty. This is good, we both want privacy, especially Tom.