High and Low.

WARNING!!  This chapter contains a sex scene in it. I've placed a warning marker before the paragraph that contains the scene and an end warning marker at the end of it. This is in case if you are a young reader you can avoid reading that scene by the markers placed at the paragraphs, or if you don't like reading smut you have that option as well. It's the first sex scene I've ever written so apologies if it's turds lol. 

You and Tom spend a beautiful day on the yacht talking and laughing, lounging in the jacuzzi, and drinking champagne. It's been a most wonderful day of sun and sparkling ocean and you're sad to see it come to an end. As the yacht begins to sail back to the harbor Tom stops drinking because he has to drive you guys back. His cheeks are pink from the sun and you feel the familiar bite of a light sunburn on your shoulders. The yacht sways in the waves and you take one last inhale of the briny air as it drifts back into the harbor. The sun begins to set, turning the sky a dusky pink, and you're slightly giddy from the champagne and sun, happy that you spent the whole day with Tom.

The yacht docks and you and Tom exit, thanking the staff as you leave, happy and relaxed after your wonderful day. As you walk hand in hand to the car a cool breeze whips through your clothes making you eager to have a shower and get out of your damp underwear. Tom unlocks the car and you hesitate before getting in, " What if I make the seat wet?"

" It's okay, it'll dry."

Shrugging, you hop in, " Is it okay if we go to mine, so I can quickly have a shower and get some fresh clothes to stay overnight?" Your stomach flips as you think of what's to come when you stay in Toms hotel room tonight. It reminds you of what happened in the jacuzzi earlier today. You squirm with desire, remembering the soft feel of Toms lips on yours, the pleasure racing through you at his expert hands, his groans as you lightly nipped his neck. Blinking a few times you come back to the present, aware that your heart's racing.

" Sure, plus I have to get my things as well. I left them at your house," Tom smiles. In what feels like the space of a few blinks you're both at your house, have showered and changed out of your wet underclothes. You pack a bag and both head to the lounge room to tell your parents that you're staying with Tom tonight. They share a look, the TV a flickering glow over their faces. After an awkward pause your mom says, "Okay, stay safe and be safe," your mom gives you both a stern look, and you cringe in mortification. You glance at Tom and his eyes are wide.

"Yeah, I- I know mom, "cheeks flaming you grab Tom's hand, desperate to leave the house. You know exactly what your mom meant by " be safe" , having already packed condoms in your back pack. Tom's struggling to silence his laughter as you yank him to the car.

Hopping in you throw your bag onto the floor in front of your feet, and Tom backs out of the driveway heading to the hotel he's booked. You fly past buildings as street lamps blink on in the growing darkness. Music from the radio plays over the speakers, " Thank you so much for taking me out on the yacht, I had the best day with you," you smile at Tom, warmth growing in your chest as you recall the jokes, laughter and conversation you shared. His face glows from the dash and he smiles. Finding your hand he brings it to his lips, " I'm glad you had a good time. I had the best day with you as well." Tom drives as you both sit in silence, a thick intangible energy charging between you. What happened between you and Tom in the jacuzzi keeps playing on your mind and you want this drive to be over so you and Tom can have your first time together. Desire ignites like a flame as you glance at him. " I can't stop thinking about you... in the jacuzzi," Tom says breaking the silence. He glances at you, eyes filled with yearning. Suddenly your mouth's dry, " Me too," you whisper, feeling like you could drown forever in those chocolate orbs.

Soon, you're pulling up to a towering skyscraper that looks like it's made of glass. It's not the same hotel Tom stayed at before, but looks just as state of the art. A valet takes the car and Tom holds your hand as he checks you in with the hotel receptionist, a young woman with chestnut hair and a friendly smile. The foyer is just as lavish as the first hotel with a great mural in a swirling palette of beiges and browns hanging over the reception counter. Polished art deco tiles coat the floor with pale colored furniture decorating the space. The ducted air conditioner blows warm pine smelling air. After checking in both of you head to the elevators down a wide corridor, footsteps echoing off the tiles. Tom inserts his card into the scanner at the elevator doors and you glide upwards. The elevator walls are made of glass and you can see the glowing lights of Boston city as you rise, like candle flames in the growing night, " What a view," you say, peering through the glass.