Obsessed Part 2: Someone New

By LaiWroteIt

PART TWO OF OBSESSED‼️ More

‼️‼️
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
NEW BOOK

39

1.2K 51 18
By LaiWroteIt

Janae Iyana Taylor

It was about 9:30 the next morning and I was on the couch, texting my mama to let her know we were fine and keeping up with my lie. She was still sold on it so I wasn't worried about it.

Leah was wide awake in her swing and was looking around. Cash was running around doing whatever he wanted. I ain't have time to be chasing his lil ass.

My phone started ringing and I figured it was my mama. I grabbed it off the coffee table and looked at the screen.

Incoming Call From....
Bro💚3️⃣

I answered. "Yeah what's up?"

"Let us up. We outside."

I got up and looked for Cash to put him in his cage. "We as in who?" I questioned and picked Cash up who was playing with his toys.

"Me, Jay, 10, and Joe."

I rolled my eyes. I ain't know why they felt like they could just pop up whenever like this was they house. "Ight."

I hung up and put Cash in his cage. I pressed the button on the side of the elevator to let them in and sat on the couch. A few seconds later, I heard the ding of the elevator.

"Lil sis?" I heard Three call out.

"In here."

They all came in the living and spoke and sat down. Three automatically reached for Leah. "Uhn uhn, hand sanitizer."

I pointed to the bottle on the table and he smacked his teeth and got some and then came back to get Leah.

"So....What y'all here for?" I asked and looked at all of them.

"....When the last time you heard from him?"

I knew who he was referring to and I rolled my eyes. "Like 2 or 3 something in the morning. Came in here making a ass of noise like he right."

"Oh....well imma keep it short. He got arrested last night."

I sighed and shook my head. "For the Kingston bullshit?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

I wasn't sure how shit was gonna turn out. But I knew that attempted murder charges could put him behind bars for sometime....Unless you beat the charges or take a plea deal for the other charges.

"We meeting at his mama house....Be thea' by 5."

"Who said I was coming?"

I knew I haven't met his mama yet but I wanted it to be more...official. Like with him there. Cause I had a feeling she wasn't gonna be easy on me.

"Like I said...Be thea' by 5." He responded and handed Leah to me. "We out."

They all left, leaving me to decide if I really was gone show or not.

Few hours later

Okay so boom bitch. I'm here.

I was waiting on Nique and Ky because I ain't wanna go in by myself. So I was still sitting my car, holding Leah cause she had been whining.

I looked up and Jay was coming my way. I groaned and turned my head away from him. I already wasn't really comfortable being in the neighborhood. So of course I didn't wanna get out and he wasn't go make me.

He tapped on my window and I ignored him. "Getcho ass out." I shook my hand and he pulled at the door handle and of course it was unlocked.

"C'mon bruh. Ain't nobody finna play witchu."

"I'm waiting for my friends."

"Wait fo' yo  friends in da house then. Slow Joe."

I cut my eye at him and scoffed. I got out and made him get Leah's car seat and her diaper bag since he wanna make me get out. We went down the walkway and before we could even get to the door, it opened.

"Bout time you got out." The woman said who I figured was his mama.

"I—" I was about to say some low key disrespectful shit but Jay cut me off.

"She was just waitin' for somebody Ma." He said and lead me inside the house.

"Hm." I heard her say when I walked by. I let it roll off my shoulders and I sat down in the living room where everybody else was.

"Leleeeee." Three tickled Leah and then took her out her car seat.

"You obsessed with my baby."

"Dis uncle baby rightchea."

I talked to the girl Joe brought while everybody else discussed Kentrell's case. The girl was nice but she just talked a lot. We went from introducing each other to talking bout a fight she had in high school. I wasn't really listening because the conversation wasn't interesting.

Luckily Nique and Ky walked in just in time.

"Hey boo." Nique spoke and Ky cut her eye at the girl before we gave each other hugs.

"Where Leah?" Ky asked and I pointed at Three who was playing with her. She smacked her teeth and went over to him, taking Leah away from him.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. Kentrell mama was behind me.

"C'mon in the kitchen for a second." She told me before walking off. I looked at Nique and she shrugged and went to sit by Jay. I made sure Leah was straight before walking in the kitchen.

"Cut open bout three trash bags and spread em out on the table." She told me. I looked around the kitchen and found the trash bags on top of the fridge. I grabbed three of them and grabbed a knife and started to open them.

"You and Kentrell together?" She asked me out the blue and I looked at her, obviously confused.

"Something like that." I shrugged.

"Something like that." She repeated and chuckled. "I know my son. He ain't the type to settle down. Don't think that pretty little baby of yours will tie him down."

I paused on cutting the trash bags and my mouth was now gapped open. She had to have been wanting to tell me this for a while. Cause ain't no way she just felt like that out of nowhere. I ain't know what her problem was.

"Whether he wanna settle down or not, what we got going on is between us. I'm not using my baby to tie yo son down. Him choosing not to wear a condom is his problem. So don't try to say I'm trying to tie him down with Leah because it was never my intention to get pregnant. I understand you his mama and all but yo so. is man enough to decide if he wanna be in a relationship or not. Sherhonda." I said back smartly and quickly started cutting again so I could leave the kitchen.

She turned around and looked at me. I ignored her stare and started to spread out the trash bags on the table. Seconds later I heard her laugh. I paused and looked at her.

"I was playing with you gurl. Congratulations on passing the test hunni."

I scrunched up my face and she continued to explain. "When Kentrell bring his little girlfriends around, I act like I don't like them at first....Just to see how they react. You and Starr are the only ones who responded how I wanted."

I nodded, still not convinced about it. Somebody knocked on the door and I heard Three yell, "Who da fuck is it?"

"Go get the door for me." Sherhonda told me and I got up and left the kitchen. Jay threw a soda can at me while I walked to the door.

"Bitch." I said to him and he did a fake gasp with his hand on his chest. I laughed and opened the door. I furrowed my eyebrows because I haven't seen the girl before.

"Oh...Janee right?" She smirked and I had to had to stop myself from laughing at this hoe.

"It's Janae." I looked her up and down with my top lip curled.

"Anyway....10 here?"

Before I could turn around, Three shut the door. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga somebody outside."

"Imma tell you this nicely, if you don't wanna fight in front of everybody you betta take yo lil ass in the back room."

I raised one eyebrow. "For what?"

The girl that was with Joe spoke up. "Cause it's one of yo nigga hoes." The whole time she was talking, Three was moving his index and middle finger across his lips, telling her to zip it.

"Bitch, you can getcho ass beat too." I told the girl and she immediately turned around.

I looked back at Three and I sighed. "Open the door please."

"Nope. You got dat crazy ass look in yo eyes."

"Open the door Three. I'm not go do nothing. I just wanna ask her some questions."

"Nahh you go fight da girl. Her deddy prolly taught her all kind of fighting moves. And Joe, get yo messy ass bitch."

"Chill." Joe said and took the girl down the hall.
I looked at Ky and used my eyes to ask for help. She shook her head and mouthed no.

I groaned and went to sit down and took Leah from Jay.

"You big mad or lil mad?" He joked and I cut my eye at him. He raised his arms up in defense and went back to laying on Nique.
I heard Three talking to the girl so I turned my head and looked at her.

While they was talking, she kept mugging me. I turned back around and prevented myself from hurting the bitch. I wasn't go fight her yet. I just wanted to know if she was really fucking with Kentrell because if so, I was gone be on the first plane back to Virginia...After I whoop her ass.

Fuck all the Kingston bullshit at this point.

The door closed and Three sat back down in his seat. I rolled my eyes at him and went back in the kitchen, taking Leah with me. Sherhonda was putting the crawfish on the table, along with the corn,
potatoes, lemons, and sausages.

She called everybody in the kitchen to eat. I held Leah with one arm and used my other hand to eat. Everybody was now in the kitchen and we talked about what to do in case Kentrell got more time than we expected and who would do the talk shows because some radio shows and youtube channels had been calling already.

"Well I think Me, Jay, and Janae should do da interview wit DJ Smallz Eyes."

I almost choked on my sausage. "Me? Why me? I don't need to—"

"Dey asked fo' yo ass. So..."

I just kept eating my food because I knew I was gonna end up doing it anyway. But I watched some of his videos and....Yeahh he got one time to ask me some stupid shit and Imma say what I gotta say. Period.

We all kept eating while the boys wanted to be comedians and make everybody laugh. We all stayed there til about 7 and then everybody went home.

When I got home, I took a shower and threw on my robe and relaxed in the bed. Leah was asleep in her bassinet in her room. I checked the baby monitor and then got on my phone.

JaniaMeshell      Mommy got you forever🙏🏽😍
10,249 Likes
*View All 2,630 Comments*

YoungboyAndNia.20 He's adorable😍 Congrats !

theshaderoom Congratulations! He's so handsome.❤️

YoungboyxNeNe 😍😍

ItzzJanaeT Congratulations ❤️

JaniaMeshell @ItzzJanaeT Thank you😊

Starr.Dejanee 😍

allaboutnique Missed ya😽 @obnjay
3,936 Likes
*View All 405 Comments*

barbieky    😍😍

ItzzJanaeT      Y'all cute or whateva😂💚

Deon.305    🔥

obnjay 😍😏

og_3three      🤮

allaboutnique     @og_3three  Gtfo my comments😑

barbieky        My headache🙄❤️
                                  4,502 Likes
                    *View All 582 Comments*

allaboutnique    😍😍

og_3three     Headache?🤨 Quit playin💚

ItzzJanae    Aww🥺💚

Ariisolovely Free Him😩💚

8,275 Likes
*View All Comments*

theshaderoom ☕️

Nba.Fanpage1       👀 when this happened?

YoungxNaeNae @ItzzJanaeT

og_3three     Dis shit photoshopped...Ain't no way👎🏽

She got me fucked up.

I group called Nique and Ky. If I ever wanted to get into some shit, they were always down to ride.

"What y'all doing tomorrow?"

"Uhn uhn. I know whatchu thinking. You probably seen the post but you not finna fight nobody over Kentrell." Ky told me and I smacked my teeth.

"But—"

"Yeah, she right. Janae be real, you know Kentrell got hoes. So just leave that shit alone. You a mommy now, can't be showing yo ass." Nique chimed in.

"Ight whateva." I hung up and sighed.

They needed to set Kentrell's visitation up ASAP cause me and him needed to have a nice and friendly conversation. Cause what we not finna do is lie and say we gone work on shit and you over here entertaining hoes.

But now that I was thinking bout it, I couldn't be mad. I basically did the same shit with Cortez. Which was stupid but still....I did it. And now he's doing the same thing but I did it first.

So....I guess I would have to leave it alone.

For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.4K 20
Just read πŸ’™
Crybaby 2 By Xoxo

Fanfiction

58.2K 2K 40
If u haven't read Crybaby then don't read this cause it's part 2 Read plzπŸ€ͺ
53.1K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
25.1K 1K 35
π‘΄π’‚π’Žπ’‚ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’”π’‚π’šπ’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’•'𝒔 π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’„π’π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒐 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•. (π‘Ίπ’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐...