The Royal Mystery || Rayllum...

By Mycolorguardian45

[COMPLETED!] ❝Who is it?" Ethari asked the blue-haired sky elf. ❝Someone you loved.❞ ~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Six years... More

👑🐛𝕻rologue🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter One🐛👑
👑🐛 Chapter Two🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Three🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Four🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Five🐛👑
👑🐛Chapter Six🐛👑
👑🐛🙏Please Read🙏🐛👑
🐛👑 Chapter Eight👑🐛
👑🐛Chapter Nine🐛👑
🐛👑𝕰pilogue👑🐛
Sequel Release Date!

👑🐛Chapter Seven🐛👑

1.2K 19 56
By Mycolorguardian45

Disclaimer:As I get better the book will change along with the way I write. So on with the story.

*~Back Together Again~*

Ezran looked at his brown-haired half brother. 'Why does Rayla not want to get near Callum? Isn't Rayla with Callum?'

Callum looked at his white-haired ex-girlfriend, 'Why can't the flower just listen?' 

~A Couple Of Hours Later~

"What has this idiot human done to hurt Rayla?" Ethari said to Runaan.

"I don't know Ethari, but if I need to I'll kill him!" Runaan said.

"Runaan, calm down. No need for drastic measures," Ethari reasoned.

"I suppose your right, love," Runaan said before kissing Ethari with all the passion he had for him when inside the coin. 

~The Next Morning~

"Rayla, Callum, will you tell us what happened yesterday?" Soren asked, "I mean sure, Ethari and Runaan aren't thrilled that you're together, but the only care that Rayla's happy. And Callum, you make her happy." 

"Soren, don't you mean, were together?" Rayla said.

"Were together?" Soren asked, "What happened in the half an hour you two were gone!"

"Were done, Soren. Finished, over, through," Rayla said.

"No way!" Ezran said. 

"Rayla? Can we talk?"  Runaan asked. 

"Yeah. Sure Runaan," Rayla said.

"Ethari come," Runaan commanded.

"Okay, Runaan," Ethari said as he joined him. 

______________

"Rayla. You were happy. You know, with the human. What happened?" Ethari asked.

"The flower... it..." Rayla started but her voice trailed off. 

"What flower?" Runaan asked. 

"A magical flower just across the river in the middle of the barrier," Rayla said looking down at the ground. 

"I'll go kill it!" Runaan said. 

"Runaan no drastic measures," Ethari reasoned, "The human is an okay person. Rayla, what does this flower do?" 

"This flower it..." Rayla started before she started to cry. 

"Ethari, go get Callum," Runaan whispered to his husband.

"Okay," Ethari whispered as he went to go get Callum.

_____________________

"Callum!" Ethari called.

The brown-haired boy looked at one of his ex-girlfriend's father figures. 

"What do you need Ethari?" The brown-haired boy asked.

"It's Rayla," Ethari said before leaving, Callum following. 

Soren, Ellis, and Ezran looked at each other with questioning looks. 

"What is going on," they all asked each other.
__________________

"Ethari, what's up?" the brown-haired asked.

"It's Rayla," Ethari responded.

The brown-haired boy looked at the white-haired elf.

"What's wrong with Rayla?" Callum asked.

"You'll see."

------------------------------------

"Rayla? Will you tell us now?" Ethari asked calmly.

"S-sure," the white-haired girl said. 

"T-this flower...it...um can... give..." Rayla started once more getting more words out this time.

"It's okay. We can talk about it later Rayla. Runaan and I are going to go to the village to go get some supplies. We'll back soon.  When it gets dark stay here and don't go out!" Ethari said before getting on Zym with Runaan. 

"Okay, Ethari!" Callum yelled as Zym flew away.

Soren, Ellis, and Ezran ran over to the couple. 

"Are you two okay?" Ellis asked.

"Yeah, we're fine," Rayla said whipping away a tear that had just fallen. 

"Are you sure?" Soren asked. 

"Yeah, we're fine. We should build a fire. And find something to eat. I'm sure I still have moonberry juice if you guys want some," Rayla said. 

Later that night you could hear snoring and rustling leaves. You could see flaming white hair and brown hair next to it.

Rayla and Callum were sneaking out to visit the magical flower.

"Callum, thank you for coming out again to visit the flower while Runaan and Ethari are still out," Rayla says quietly to Callum.

"Yeah, I just want to see if this will work. I mean the flower probably just wants something.

A/N: The flower dies after giving up a wish and moves and regrows in  a different location that's special to them. It's their flower. Soo...

"Flower?" The brown-haired boy asked.

"What do you want?!" The flower yelled.

"We still want you to grant our wish," Rayla said.

"I said No!" the flower replied.

"Do you want something? Do you want me to prove myself?" Callum asked.

"Do I want something? No. I want you to tell me why you used dark magic!" The flower said loudly.

"Okay. I used dark magic to free a dragon."

"So I heard."

"You knew about that?" The brown-haired boy asked.

"Yes, from that dragon. And I also know that you learned to fly and use magic. Ibis told me. And I need you to prove it to me." the flower said.

"Okay," the brown-haired boy replied.

"I want you to preform the lighting spell into the sky."

"Callum no! It'll-" Rayla started before Callum cut her off.

"Rayla, this is for us. Our future!" Callum reasoned.

"Okay. Just be careful. You don't want to hit a dragon."

"Okay Rayla," Callum said as he laid down and drew the rune, "Fulminis!"

Lighting shot into the sky.

"So... Ibis was right. You can use magic without killing an animal. So now I will grant you your wish. Come find me and grow me. I'll be in a place special to you. Come find me please," the flower said. And in the moment the flower let out seeds and they landed on Callum and Rayla.

And the flower was gone. Callum felt stronger and a small strand of hair turned white like Rayla's hair. And a strand of Rayla's hair turned brown like Callum's hair.

So Rayla and Callum snuck back to their campsite and to their surprise Runaan and Ethari standing there. Runaan almost ready to kill Callum.

Ethari smiled. At the couple. "So, the flower gave you half of Rayla's life huh?" Ethari asked.

"Umm..." was all the couple said.

꧁꧂

Hey my lovely lilies! Sorry for not updating sooner it's been a whole month. So a shout out to sillydragon123 this lily gave me the idea for this chapter. So thank you! And thank you for all you reads, comments, and votes.

Word Count: 1,017

Bye!

Ciao!

Adios!

I'm soooo done!

Always-In-Love OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 405 20
[COMPLETED!!] ❝Ezran you also have you bethored coming tomorrow.❞ ❝I'm sorry, my what?!❞ Ezran asked as Rayla and Callum started laughing. •~•~•~•~• ...
4.9K 89 15
When Ezran saves Summer, a teen girl raised by elves, born with powers of sun, she promised to watch over Rayla the moonshadow elf, Callum his brothe...
5.6K 305 30
The dragon prince( after trough the moon. When Rayla left moon Nexus) Callum tried to finde her, but instead he finds Viren and Claudia. Callum will...
35K 531 19
This story takes place after Season 3 of the Dragon Prince and is about Callum, Rayla, and Ezran as they struggle to get back to a normal life after...