Bucket List /TK/

By TAEKmenow_

// "It's childish!" "It's easy for you to say that because you get to live longer!" \\ Cover by: Nhicodell... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII

Chapter X

1.1K 129 115
By TAEKmenow_

•// Chapter 10.\\•
Ice Skating

|--------------------------|

|-----------------------------|

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the bus with a content smile on their faces. Their experience last night was so peaceful and just so happy. Both of them made a campfire and ate marshmallows that Jungkook brought.

The brunette yawned and blinked his eyes to stop himself from sleeping but the urge to sleep was stronger, it made him want to slap himself.

Jungkook noticed the boy's sleepiness and decided to gently grab Taehyung's head to his shoulder.

"I– Uhm... It's... It's fine, Jungkook." Taehyung tried to pull away but the other stopped him from doing so.

"It's fine, Tae. I'll wake you up when we arrive." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's heart could burst out of his chest at the moment. His personal space that he promised himself to keep disappeared. But at least Jungkook smells nice.

-

Jungkook 🐰

Hey, uhh...
U didn't tell me
where we'll meet
and skate...?
Sent✔1:59 pm

You:
Oh...I'm sorry about that.
Just meet me
at Icy Paradise😅
Sent✔2:00pm

Okay :>
See ya ;)
Sent✔2:00pm

Taehyung smiled slightly as he laid on his bed. He finally has someone who he considers a friend. Taehyung thought that he'll die with no friends mourning over his death.

The brunette sat slowly and took a deep breath before taking long strides towards the bathroom to get ready.

-

Jungkook sat on the bus with his earphones plugged in his ears while listens to Bruno Major's "The Most Beautiful Thing".

He noticed that he's getting closer to his destination so he tucked his phone inside his ripped jeans.

Jungkook's eyes brighten as he already arrived and stepped out of the bus.

The raven head pushed the metal door and immediately welcomed the cold breeze. He's glad he's wearing a sweater or else he'll freeze.

His eyes roamed around the big and cold place, searching for a familiar brunette which he found waving right at him already.

"Hi, Taehyung." Jungkook greeted and grinned brightly. It's his first-time ice skating and he just hopes that he won't look like a fool in front of Taehyung.

The aforementioned male waved and smiled back. "So? You ready?" the raven head asked making Taehyung smile nervously.

"I-It's my first time." the brunette bit his lip while looking at Jungkook.

Please don't gay panic.

"It's my first time, too. You fall, I fall...As simple as that." Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung giggled "That'll hurt." he said in a fit of laughter.

"You won't get hurt, I'll catch you if you fall." the raven head said and winked playfully.

Taehyung faked a cough, "You'll fall when I fall, who's going to catch you?" Taehyung asked, trying to distract himself from the heat that he's feeling on his face.

"As I long as I'm able to catch you, I don't mind if I get hurt," Jungkook said as he stared at the other's orbs seriously.

My heart just did a flip.
Is this part of the disease or something?

Taehyung thought while trying to avert his eyes from the male which he failed.

"Y'all are making me feel single." a random girl scoffed and left the venue.

The brunette blushed and broke eye contact making Jungkook chuckled in amusement.

-

"We're not moving for like, five minutes now." Jungkook laughed as he held onto Taehyung's hand tightly.

"I don't fucking know how this thing works." the brunette laughed nervously and squeezed Jungkook's hands.

"Let's just pretend like we're in a Frozen movie or something." Jungkook tried to step forward.

They took small steps. "The cold never bothered me anyway--" Jungkook tripped but fortunately didn't fall.

"Fuck, that was close." the raven head said, making Taehyung laugh. "I'm Elsa~," the brunette said after he stepped forward successfully.

"I'm Olaf! I love warm hugs!" Jungkook exclaimed cutely and engulfed Taehyung into a hug, making them fall.

Taehyung was on too with Jungkook who has his arms wrapped around the back of the boy's head and around the waist to protect him from the impact.

"J-Jungkook..." the brunette whispered and placed his hands on the other's chest.

"Oh, sorry, Taehyungie..." Jungkook pulled his body away from the aforementioned male and stood up slowly.

The raven head helped the other to stand up. "I'm sorry, Taehyung... I didn't mean to." Jungkook said and scratched his neck sheepishly.

They stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

-

A girl stared at them with a smile until Taehyung suddenly screamed in pain while clutching his heart with a pained expression.

"Taehyung!" the raven head exclaimed with panic as he securely held Taehyung waist, not knowing what to do at the moment.

They both sat on the thick ice as Taehyung cried in pain, burying his face on Jungkook's chest.

"Are you guys okay? What happened?" the young girl asked with worry while she made her way to the males.

"I-It's slowly going a-away... Don't worry." the brunette breathed out and clutched Jungkook's sweater tightly.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead with a sad look. He felt upset that Taehyung needs to feel all this. To suffer.

"Does it happen very often?" the girl asked, still worried. The brunette just nodded with his eyes closed, not wanting tears to slip out of his eyes anymore.

"Why?" the girl asked once again. "Should we tell her, Tae?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear softly.

"Heart disease." the brunette simply said, not looking at the girl. "Oh... I'm sorry.." the girl said sympathetically.

Taehyung just shook his head. "Don't be..." he said a gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"I'm Cheonsa by the way..." she said and gave them a friendly smile. Her two front teeth big and the rest of her teeth, sharp (like fangs or something.), but they think it still suits her.

"I'm Jungkook and he's Taehyung..." Jungkook said and also smiled at her.

Taehyung nodded and smiled, wiping his tears away.

They stepped slowly to the exit as they're still not that good at skating (they're still bad at it ><). But with the help of Cheonsa, they made it safely since she's knows how to ice skate.

-

"I want to eat, Koo..." Taehyung said quietly. The pain he felt awhile ago made him hungry.

Jungkook smiled at the nickname that Taehyung slipped unconsciously. "Okay, Taehyungie.." the raven head said as he helped Taehyung take off the skating shoes(?).

"We'll be heading out now," Taehyung said and waved at Cheonsa with a genuine smile.

"Thanks, by the way!" he added and linked his arms with Jungkook.

"No problem. Have a nice day, lovers!" she exclaimed with a wide grin.

"Wh-what? Uhm, we're just friends." Taehyung laughed nervously.

"Hmm, yeah, okay, if you say so." Cheonsa laughed.

-

"So you'll be able to live if someone donates their heart to you?" Jungkook asked after sipping on his banana milk.

Taehyung just nodded and continued eating his burger.

"What if I'm the one who'll donate?" the raven head asked quietly.

"Thank you but reconsider," Taehyung said. The raven head stayed silent.

Taehyung stopped eating and turned his gaze on Jungkook, "Like, seriously, don't even try." He said.

"It was just a what-if question..." Jungkook quickly said and avert his gaze from Taehyung. "No, I felt like you meant it. I don't like it." the brunette said sternly.

"You said you get to live longer if someone donates their heart to you. But would you get mad if I'm the one who'll donate?" Jungkook said and bit his lower lip.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, "Yes. I'll hate you if you do that."

|--~🐰End of Chapter X🐯~--|

Please don't be a ghost reader and don't forget to vote 💕

I love ya'll 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 23.3K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
751 24 7
"Let me help you Jimin hyung,let me in your life please.I'll make you forget every single pain,please give me one chance." "It's not that easy jungko...
PARIS By 🖤

Fanfiction

3.4K 175 1
TAEKOOK AU where Jungkook realized that love is not easy, especially when you fall in love with the person who's not finished loving someone else ye...
294K 12.2K 29
"Your smile seems different" "Your eyes are lying" "Your body is trembling" "You are suffering" "But only chose to stay quiet" [complete ✔] ×started:...