D I O R|| POP SMOKE

By fendiprintsawn

Dior was just a regular girl from New York, until she met Bashar, somebody who would change her life forever... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
book #2

ᴛᴡᴏ

16.9K 719 688
By fendiprintsawn

𝙳𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 , 𝙽𝚈
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
______________

"Nah because you got me fucked up! Why are you calling his phone talking bout some baby?!" I screamed at Nai'mani

I know her ears hurt because I was going in on the bitch for the past 5 minutes. Messiah could've choose any hoe he wanted out here but he decided to choose of of my best friends. I told this girl some of my deepest secrets and she decided to do me like this?!

"Dior it's not what you think!" Her voice sounded shocked and scared at the same time

"Girl then what is it!?" she got real quiet

"Bitch ion even wanna talk no more, when I see you its clipped and thats word to my dead" I hung up on her before she could say anything else.

My leg was shaking so fast. Tears welled up in my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I watched Messiah walk out of the store with no care in the world, he lied to me, I really thought this boy loved me.

He started pumping the gas before he got in the car. I didn't even know how to confront him, I wanna bust this nigga in the head but I also wanna not go to jail.

"You wanted anything outta there" Messiah came in the looking all stupid and it took so much for me to not two piece that nigga

I didn't even reply to him. I just stared into space shaking my leg. Hurt was a understatement I wasn't just mad, I was disappointed. I expected better from Nai'mani, I knew one day that Messiah would break my trust again but not with somebody I call a sister.

"Why the fuck is Nai'mani calling your phone talking bout some baby?"

"You bugging, I don't know nobody named Nai'mani" He twisted his little curls

Thats how I know that nigga was capping. Every time a boy gets nervous or start to lie they twist that little bit of hair they got on they fuck ass head.

"Messiah, you really gon sit here and lie to my face" I mushed his head

"Dior like I said your bugging and don't put your fucking hands on me" I laughed taking the top off my water bottle

"Word to my mother Dior if you throw that shit on me imma slap the shit outta you"

I laughed again, He lucky I didn't tase his ass. I was so fed up and tired of the lying and the cheating. I threw the water on him and quickly ran out the car. Bitch when I say ran I mean did the fucking dash.

People stared at me but I didn't care, Messiah was the type to chase me down in his car. I quickly ran into a 7 eleven, Messiah drove past it thinking I ran the other way.

I pulled out my phone and thought about who to call. If I called Carter he would probably kill Messiah for even doing me wrong, my parents was home but I didn't feel like being judged and Kaylani ass don't even got a car.

I sighed opening the lyft app and ordering one. It was 5 minutes away, I walked to the back of the store and grabbed a cranberry juice. I waited online and grabbed one of those chocolate chip cookies they be selling in here. Those really hit different.

"4.28" The Indian cashier looked irritated

Its not my fault his ass chose this job.

I handed him a five dollar bill, seeing that my lyft was outside I grabbed my bag and walked to the car.

Me and the lyft driver greeted each other then I quickly pulled out my phone to text Kaylani.

*𝐢𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞*
𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐲😛💕
𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝.

𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐲🔐💞
𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐟𝐫?😗

𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐲😛💕
𝐢𝗺𝗺𝐚 𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞.

I exited out of messages and thanked the lyft driver, so much was going through my mind I couldn't even focus on putting the key into the lock on my front door. I sighed unlocking the door. My mother and father was sleep in their room, it was only 8:30 . I took off my sneakers before locking the door.

I made sure I was quiet walking up the stairs into my room. My mother hated when we came inside late and loud, I didn't feel like arguing tonight so I tried my best not make so much noise.

I put boxers and one of my brothers t-shirts on my bed. I felt so mentally tired, of everything and it wasn't just the Messiah situation, it was everything I tried so hard to be happy but I needed a distraction from all the depressed shit.

I stepped in the hot ass shower and just cried, I let it all out, I covered my mouth so nobody could hear my loud sobbing. I just wanted to escape from life. What was I doing with my life, trying to please a nigga when I couldn't even please my self. I laughed shaking me head, I washed up and after 15 minutes I got out. Tears still poured down my face, I wrapped the towel around me looking in the mirror I did the piece sign and walked back into my room.

I rubbed coco butter all over my body before putting dove deodorant on, I got dressed and laid down. I didn't even feel like calling Kaylani and telling her what happened.

*𝐢𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞*

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫
𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞🧐

𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫💙.
𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐭𝐟𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫
𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤🤗

𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫💙.
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝗺𝐩 𝗺𝐞 𝗼𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐜𝗼𝐥𝐧

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫
𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬😂 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝗺𝗺𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩

𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫💙.
𝐠𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫😭

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮😖

𝐃𝐢𝗼𝐫💙
𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫
82 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐞
________________

As much as I tried to play hard to get with Bashar I still wanted him, usually I never link with niggas but tonight I needed the company.

I took a black tube dress out of my dresser and put it on with some black furry slides. I put my hair into a low slick black bun and put on some hoops. I sprayed some victoria secret perfume on and took my parents car keys.

They were some heavy sleepers and didn't really mind when I took their car. Carter still wasn't home though, it was about 9:40. I quietly snuck down the steps, this was my first sneaky link.

I went out the front door and got in the car. Jhene Aiko played lowly as I drove down the block.

The streets was definitely not empty. Everybody was outside drinking and partying . I waited at the light for what almost felt like 10 minutes. It finally changed, I drove off watching kids play outside hoping none of them ran into the street because the street lights were not that bright and it was a saturday ,mad people was drunk and driving which is very stupid.

I pulled up in front of a house, I parked across the street and texted him that I was outside. Bashar stood on the steps waiting for me to get out the car.

I applied some broadway lip gloss and looked into my car mirror. I smiled at myself like look at me being a bad bitch.

I was about to have that nigga outside forever, I quickly got out the car and looked both ways before I crossed.

Bashar had some grey sweat pants on with a white tee and his chain on. I was trying so hard not to stare but my brain was forcing me.

"Ian think you was gon come" he pulled me into a hug, he smelled so good.

"Why would you think that" I dragged as we walked into the house

"Because you look like the type to ghost a nigga"

It was nicely decorated, family pictures on the wall. Two couches was in the living room one by the window the other facing the TV. The kitchen was clean it was a upstairs,downstairs and basement. It was a caribbean household i could tell by the flags.

"Where your parents at?" I asked as he lead me down stairs

"They all at some party that's happening around the conner or some shit"

The basement was fully finished and clean, it was a bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a second living room.

We walked into his room which wasn't that decorated but it was clean. He had his clothes in his closet some in his dresser, a king  sized bed with all his sneakers collections on the wall.

"Now why your ass wanted to link so bad Bashar" I sat at the bottom of the bed.

"Why you all the way down there for" I smacked my lips going to the top of the bed sitting closer to him.

"Now tell me why you wanted to link so bad"

"Because you left without saying bye" I rolled my eyes, boy if you wanna fuck just say that.

"Why was you crying" He licked his lips staring at my cheeks

"I wasn't cryi-"

"Im not stupid Dior, what happened" He laid back on his headboard.

"I found out Messiah was cheating on me with one of my best friends"

Bashar shook his head and lifted my chin up.

"You too pretty to be crying over a fuck nigga, sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve." He looked at me directly into my eyes.

Soul ties. When I looked him in the eyes I felt so calm, so happy, I felt like I found what was missing in my life.

I didn't know what came over me but I didn't hesitate to kiss him, he grabbed me by my neck as I straddled him. I wrapped my arms around his neck grinding against his print and  kissing him more passionately.

"Dior" He pulled away from my kiss out of breath "Slow down" he looked me in my eyes.

"Why" I wiped a tear that was starting to form

"Because your not sure what you want"

"I want a distraction Bashar, I want you" We never broke eye contact

"You sure?" I nodded

He got off the bed getting a condom from his nightstand. He lifted up my dress taking it off of me and pulling me closer to him.

"Lay back"

I laid back as he went down on me, my back arched as he licked all the right places. I pushed his head deeper moaning softly. His head game was amazing, I never experienced anything like it. Bashar sucked on my clit like a lollipop, he added two fingers which made me go even crazier. I tried covering my mouth with my hands so I wouldn't scream as loud as I wanted to.

"Take your hands off your fucking mouth baby, I wanna hear you moan" his voice was so deep, I almost reached my climax, he looked up at me which caused me to cum all over his mouth. I screamed loudly as he continue to eat while I had a orgasm.

"Please Bashar" I threw my head back

"You taste so good ma" He kissed me letting me taste my self as he pumped two fingers in and out of me.

"Cum for daddy" he started sucking on my neck going faster.

I came for the 3rd time but we weren't done. He took off his sweat pants and started rubbing on my clit.

"You sure you want this Dior?" I nodded, I hated being teased.

"Stop fucking teasing me" I got aggravated. He smiled at me, soon taking my soul with only the tip inside.

We went slow at first because I was so small, but he grew impatient too. He made me take all 8 inches, causing me too scream with pleasure and pain at the same time.

"Shittt" he moaned, yea nigga this that spaltt

I pushed on his stomach but it didn't seem to faze him. He was tearing fat ma up.

"I thought you said you was ready" He whispered in my ear going in and out of me

"Bashar pleaseee" I whined. This man was hitting all the right spots, he was so experienced and only 18.

I could tell he was about to bust so I started fucking him back. He moaned in my ear before nutting. He threw the condom in the garbage before passing out right next to me. We stared at each other before laughing. He was just like me, he felt like my missing piece.

I sat up and started stroking his dick, kissing him again. I balled my hand into a fist for ten seconds then holding my pointer finger for ten more. I never gave head before but I knew how to make my gag reflexes go away. I fixed my bun and went down on him. I put all 8 inches in my mouth, it wasn't that hard when my gag reflexes was gone.

I could tell I was pleasing him so I went faster.

"Fuckk" he threw his head back as I looked him in the eyes

"Baby" his deep ass voice made me go faster

I came back up as he nutted all in my mouth, I swallowed as much as I can. I stopped sucking and looked him in the eyes as his seed dripped off of my bottom lip.

We both laid back down naked in bed out of breath. He held me in his arms where I felt safe.

"Bashar"

"Yeah?" he asked in his sleepy voice

"I like you" I smiled

"I like you too" He kissed my forehead

Bashar was a different vibe, it wasn't just the sex though I felt him on a spiritual level. I wanted him so bad, even after all that I still crave him. I was slowly becoming his and he was slowly becoming mine.

—————————-
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬🌚
𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝗼𝐬💞
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝗺𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
~𝐒𝐮𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐫💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 4.9K 52
What happens when Kay flocks sister and Ddot fall in love... 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝟏/𝟐 #𝟏 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒�...
29.1K 1.5K 27
#𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘
178K 7.9K 70
"Why are you staying?" She looked up at him, tears filling her eyes. "Your a blue rose, Rylan. Your unique and Hard to find. that's what i love abou...