Together part 2: My True Love...

Od MrGiraffe76

Three years after the events of Together, Shayne and Courtney are still as happy as ever. However, when Damie... Více

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
A Message...
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One - Epilogue
The End
New Books

Before we start

1K 10 4
Od MrGiraffe76

Oh hello. It appears you're here reading this, sorry I didn't get prepared for this. So, this story is the second part to a popular, among various readers/writers, fanfic I made called Together. I call it popular because it made #1 in Shartney!

See?????
It might not stay there, but at least it was there, right?
Anyway, that story is for people who know Smosh, the comedy YouTube channel that I love very much. It was about two of the cast members Shayne Topp and Courtney Miller and their journey. They both fall in love with each other and find it hard to confess. Many scenarios happen that test their love and it's one of my better fanfics.
Of course, Shayne and Courtney aren't actually dating or anything because they do work together and I suppose it's not allowed or whatever. Lots of people (including me) ship them and really hope that they will date some day.
That's a lot of talking I did. Well, I hope you enjoy this story as much as you did the first one. Also, if you haven't read the first one and are somehow here anyway then I'd read it so you aren't confused on what happens. 😄

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.6K 156 16
(Sequel to Just Friends?) Now that the secret is out, Shayne and Olivia finally embrace being out as a couple. They deal with the ups and downs of re...
3.1K 143 45
As a community of people who write Smosh Fanfictions, we can all agree that Smosh is incredible. But not every fictional character feels that way. Wh...
152K 1.6K 44
"What would happen if I was Shayne's girlfriend? No! Stop it Courtney. You two are friends and that is all. The girls are right. I just miss having s...
75.3K 1K 54
When Courtney's cousin and life long best friend Sydney finds herself in a bad relationship, she gets fed up and removes her from the situation. How...