A Trickster's Euphoria | Loki...

By nxjwaazmxn

"Lia, I have always given you what you wanted. This is the first time I want something from you. Can't you ju... More

Chapter 1 : I am a Stark anyway
Chapter 2 : Loki broke my windshield
Chapter 3 : Keep on dreaming, Loki
Chapter 4 : It's literally the same, Lia
Chapter 5 : Toodles
Chapter 6 : Tony, I'm not ready to have a child
Chapter 7 : Whoosh
Chapter 8 : Trickster and Joker
Chapter 9 : Don't bullshit me
Chapter 10 : It's called food.
Chapter 11 : Shopping with Loki
Chapter 12 : If you hadn't, I would've died
Chapter 13 : New Phone, Who this?
Chapter 14 : Ice cream
Chapter 15 : New friend
Chapter 16 : Hurt
Chapter 17 : Hospital
Chapter 18 : Discharged
Chapter 20 - Look Closer, You'll Know Better
Chapter 21 - The Truth (1/3)
Chapter 21 - The Truth (2/3)
Chapter 21 - The Truth (3/3)
Chapter 22 - There will be no other guy
Chapter 23 - With Pleasure
Chapter 24 - What's the Plan?
Chapter 25 - I'm sure
Chapter 26 - Better Than Ever
Chapter 27 - Surprise!
Chapter 28 - Euphoria
Epilogue
Epilogue: Part 2
Author's Note

Chapter 19 : What A Night

347 16 5
By nxjwaazmxn

  'Knock. Knock'

  Lia looked up from her laptop as the door slowly opened.

  "May I come in?"

  "You already opened the door anyway," she plainly said, turning back to her laptop.

  He dragged his foot on the wooden floor and sat on the edge of her bed. Thor and the others had left an hour ago. After they did, Lia cleaned the living room and went straight into her room. Loki attempted to talk to her but she left his sight before he even managed to let out a single word. Something clearly did not seem right and he sensed that it was related to him.

  "How can I help you?" she asked, looking up at him.

  "What happened when you were at S.H.I.E.L.D? You seemed a little different when you came back. I know how Thor is. So tell me what really happened."

  She furrowed her brows. She looked elsewhere except his eyes and eventually looked back down on her laptop.

  "Lia."

  She let out a sigh and looked back up at him. "Whatever Thor said earlier was not an assuring answer. There are so many things to worry about. They didn't think of it as a normal crash. They're suspecting that it is a murder which means they will further look into it. I know someone is suspecting that I was the one who let you escape because I was the one who had excess into the room."

  She shifted the laptop and showed him. "I'm trying to find ways to make it completely look like it was a crash. I understand S.H.I.E.L.D has the number one security in the world but I've got to try. If I don't try, they will all be in trouble. You will get caught and I can't let that happen to you."

  Unknowingly, she had let out words that surprised Loki. She was working hard to not get them caught and let Loki get caught. But he couldn't understand why she would work so hard to not get him caught. All he knew was that he isn't a good person, to begin with. Why was she so committed to helping him?

  "Why?" he questioned. "Why are you helping me? Aren't you going to just let me get caught? Now that we're close to getting caught, you're trying to save me. I would've thought you would let me run off but no, you're saving me and putting yourself more at risk. Why are you doing this?"

  "And what? Let me waste our damn efforts? I've worked hard to let you escape from there because I have faith in you-"

  "Why do you have so much faith in me when everyone in the world doesn't?"

  "I don't know, Loki. I don't know. I can let you run off but I just can't seem to do it. I don't know why but I like it when you're here with me which I know is wrong because you're not viewed as a good guy but I see you as it is. But since you mention it, if you want to go, go. The door is open for you."

  Silence took over. Her eyes planted to the screen, her fingers not moving a single bit. She stared into the screen. The words she let out left her heart hurting. She hated this feeling. This unknown feeling that she's having was agitating. With Loki silent, it stressed her out more. The fear of him leaving the apartment was arising but at the same time, she was forcing herself to not feel because she gave him the consent to leave.

  She looked up at him, gritting on her teeth, "Did you not hear what I-"

  Loki cuts her off and smashed his lips against hers. Her entire body froze as his hand snaked his way up to her neck. He stops the kiss, whispering, "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me-"

  Lia pulled him in and answers by kissing him more. Gently placing her lips on his. He froze for a moment, and then softly kissing her. Their eyes shut as she pushed the laptop aside. His hand snaked his way back to her neck while she pulled herself closer. Her hands over his chest. Her sweet rosy scent lingered up his nose. The taste of her soft plump lips refused to let him go. While it has fulfilled his desire, pulling back was only going to leave him wanting more.

  His cold lips pressed hard against hers, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations that she had never known she was capable of feeling. His arms naturally wrapped itself around her body as her hands moved up to his neck. Their bodies touching each other, breathing each other's air. They loved it.

  They stopped for a moment, catching their breath. Before it got intimate, they broke apart. Looking deeply into each other's eyes, they could not believe what had just happened. They moved back from where they were sitting and sat awkwardly.

  She frantically took her laptop as he scratched his neck. He looked down at his toes. She stared at the screen, biting on her lips. Each time they looked up, they would turn away. Her cheeks flushing pink. His lips triggering a smile.

  He cleared his throat, getting up. "I should go."

  She looked up with her eyebrows furrowed, "Go?"

  "My room. I-I'm not leaving. Don't worry," he stuttered, smiling afterward.

  "O-Oh, okay. Goodnight, Loki."

  "Have a good night, Lia." He smiled.

  As he turned to pull open the door, he accidentally stubbed his toe. He winced, jumping slightly. Lia covered her mouth, giggling away.

  "Are you okay?"

  He turned to look at her, nodding. He quickly ran out and closed the door shut. He blew out a puff of air, leaning against her door. Both their hearts were racing with excitement. A sense of happiness was overwhelming them. They couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

  Lia looked at the door, making sure it's shut before reacting to what had happened. Calmly, she moved her laptop aside. As soon as it touches her bed, she started punching and kicking the air. She froze and sat down, taking a deep breath.

  "What just happened?" she said to herself. "My heart is racing. What is happening? I need to calm down."

  She dipped her face into her pillow, squealing.

  Loki straightened his posture, walking to his room as calmly as he could. He cheered softly on the outside but there was a whole party on the inside. Everything was just screaming with joy in his head. He started dancing, stepping into his room. Music playing in the background of his mind. He did a small spin, swinging his hand to close the door.

  What a night

  The morning came with the sun was shining brighter than usual. The light crawled its way through the holes of her blinds. She groaned, stretching herself awake. Her eyes fluttered open as she sat up. She yawned and grabbed her phone, checking for any messages. Most were from Tony, telling her to take a couple of days before coming back to work. She replied to his messages and took a shower afterward. She puts on her clothes and moved to take her medication shot.

  She stepped out of her room, only to crash into a wet surface. She stumbled back and looked up at the figure. His right hand occupied with a towel on his head. His left hand catching her from falling. His waist was wrapped with a towel. Water dripping down his body to the floor. He chuckled as her face flushed red. Remembering what happened last night.

  "Sorry..." she sheepishly apologized. "Anyways, what breakfast would you like?"

  "I like everything that you cook, Lia. I'll have it either way," He smiled before leaving to his room to get changed.

   The sudden attack of butterflies in her stomach was making her go crazy. Her heart was beating fast. She walked towards the kitchen with a huge smile on her face. She decided to just cook the typical American breakfast. Instead of pancakes, she decided to make some waffles. Loki stepped out of his room and head towards the kitchen. He sat at the bar table, watching her cook.

  "Smells good," He praised.

  She laughed, shaking her head, "This is normal. Nothing extravagant."

  She finished up the scrambled eggs and place it on both their plates. Presenting it well and neat, she served it to Loki. They sat together at the bar table and began eating. It was awkward in the beginning but eventually, Loki started a conversation.

  "Don't mind me asking but is there a proper way to insert the needle in your leg? I mean if something happens, I don't want to stab you with it. The way you do it is a little bit brutal, isn't it?"

  "Says the person who has a brutal mind," she laughed as he rolled his eyes at her comment. "To answer your question, you can choose to do it gently at any spot as my whole leg is fucked up. It may seem brutal to the eyes of others that I stab my own leg but it really is nothing because my left leg does not feel the same as the right. It's much more numb and that is why I need my leg brace all the time so I won't fall over."

"You don't feel the pain then?"

  "At times I don't. At times I do, but I'm used to it."

  "There really is no cure for it?"

"I've told you before. They're still doing research. I know you would ask me to let you help but I'm fine like this," she smiled, reassuring him. "Anyway, Tony told me to take a few days off from work since I've just been discharged from the hospital. What do you want to do?"

"Shouldn't you be resting more? You have not fully recovered too."

"I'm fine and I've been stuck inside for too long. I need to get out."

He chuckled at the way she spoke. Her sweet voice and hand gestures made her very adoring to him.

"Oh, why not we go out to Universal Studios?"

Loki looked at her as if she was speaking in another language. She explained what it was but he could only understand the bare minimum. She rolled her eyes and told him to finish up his breakfast. As soon as they both finished, she rushed to wash the dishes and ran in her room to get changed. She put on a thin layer of makeup and ruffled her hair. Dressed herself with a simple top, black jeans and soon, she buckled on her leg brace.

She left the room to see Loki already waiting outside. She took the keys and they both head out to leave when Tony appeared behind the closed door. She gasped, startled by his sudden presence.

"Oh Jesus, you scared me. What is wrong with you? There's a bell for a reason."

"Where do you think you're going?" he questioned, barely acknowledging what she said and only focused on her leaving the house. "You're sick. Where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going to take a walk at the park."

"Oh yeah? I didn't know you would take the effort to put on makeup if it's just a park," he scoffed.

"You didn't let me correct my sentence there. I'm just going to take a walk with James...at Universal Studios."

"When you just got discharged from the hospital? And you didn't invite me?"

Before they knew it, the whole crew along with Loki and Lia were on their way to Universal Studios. Lia and Tony in the front seat of her car, Steve, Bruce and Loki in the back. Lia insisted to drive but eventually got caught in an argument with Tony who refused to let her drive. Instead of continuing the argument, she rushed into the driver's seat and slammed the door. She wind down the window, looking out at her uncle.

  "I'm not getting in the car, Aurelia."

  "Woah Woah, what's up with you calling out my full name?" she asked with an annoyed look on her face. "Get in the car or i'm driving off. I'm not going to make them wait so stop being a child."

  He stood still with his arms folded. She lets out a frustrated breath. She changed the shift gear and pressed on the gas.

  "Lia, wait!" Tony shouted as he ran for the car.

  She pressed on the brakes and waited for Tony to catch up. He opened the door and stepped in with a frown.

  "That's what you get for showing attitude."

  "Let me remind you that I am your uncle."

  "But really don't act like one."

  She drove off and the rest of them were not surprised that they were the last ones to arrive at the park. They met up with the rest who had arrived half an hour before her group did. 

  "Took you long enough. Where were you guys?" Natasha asked.

  "What do you think?" Steve replied, letting out a soft laugh.

  They all shook their heads. Without wasting any time, Clint gave out the tickets. He handed one to Lia and Loki. He looked at Clint with a confused expression. Clint looked at him with a raised brow which only pushed Loki to say, "Thank you" before turning to Lia.

  "Clint gave me this. What's this thin slice of paper for?"

  She chuckled and showed him the ticket on her wrist. She took the ticket from his hand and wrapped it around his wrist. 

  "There. That's how you do it."

  They proceed to enter the big Universal Studios. From a distance, Loki spotted the tall rides and the 360 turning ship attached to many metals which everyone would call Roller coasters and Viking boat.

  "Are you ready?" Lia asked with all the excitement in her eyes.

  He swallowed the huge lump in his throat. For the first time, he was afraid of heights. Considering that he is powerless now, he can easily die within a snap of a finger. She intertwined her hand with his and begins his adventure in Universal Studios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 29.2K 47
The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is treated like a criminal of war, a terrorist...
19.5K 881 27
"Man of few words I assume?" "You could say that" "Then you must think I talk too much." "Not at all" "Then what do you think?" "A lot of things.." W...
386K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
581K 22K 78
"Then you'll have no problem with me taking you as prisoner." "Well, I'm making a pros and cons list in my head, and 'super villain who just attacke...