๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๏ฟฝ...

Von PardonKookie7

Kim Hana, daughter of Kim Junyoung, is a police officer. She was the only child of her single father since he... Mehr

- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
Author's Note
Author's Note
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
Ateez Comback
!STREAM ANSWER!
- Author's Note -
- Chapter 11 - (REPUBLISHED)
- Author's Note -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 - (Valentine's Day Special)
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
Authors Note
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Authors Note -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Covers -
- New Book -
- Go Read! -
- Book Covers โ€ข New Book Coming Soon -

- Chapter 33 -

3.3K 147 67
Von PardonKookie7

// Hana's pov \\

"It's not Yeosang my love"

Chills went down my back.

That voice.

I'm so dead...

"S-San...", I said with a shaky voice. I knew I was dead right when he started speaking.

"Long time no see Hana", I felt him go closer to my ear and whisper something to me. Chills crawled all over my body. My heart couldn't stop pounding. I felt so scared and felt my whole body shake under his touch.

"Please don't d-do this", I heard him laugh before he put something up to my nose. "Sweet dread love", he said before pressing the cloth against my nose. The cloth smelled like strong chemicals which made me feel dizzy.

I tried fighting back. I tried my best to push his hand away but it was no use. My eyes were already falling slowly as the chemicals had made me see all black.

____________

I remember waking up due to my head bumping against something. I noticed that my wrist and ankles were tied and that I was in a car, laying in the back seat. I knew I had my phone on me as I felt the cold screen touch my hand.

I had to hide it somewhere before he notices. I somehow managed to slip my phone on the side of my jeans, but on the inside. ( if that makes sense o.O )

The car had stopped causing my heart to beat faster. I heard San unbuckle his seat belt and get out of the car. I closed my eyes, pretending to still be asleep. He seemed to believe me as he carried me all the way to a building. The building was quite old and dirty. I opened my eyes a little to see my surroundings, trying to see if I knew where I was or not. All I just saw were trees and plants surrounding us. I definitely knew we were by a body of water as I heard water crashing against rocks.

'Where is a place that is surrounded by trees and a...beach?'

I hadn't notice that San had taken me inside the house and started going down some steps. The steps were old as San took each step, they were all creaking under his feet. He soon placed me down on a chair and did what he had done to me years ago. He made sure I was tied down into the chair, not wanting me to escape him again. But little does he know that I'm going to escape no matter what.

Once he put my down and secured me into the chair, it was silent. I knew he didn't leave the room since I would've heard the creaking stakes.

"After 4 years, I finally have you back", I felt San put his hand on my face. I wanted to push his hand away so bad but I couldn't let him know I was awake.

"Now we can finally be together forever my love, what I've been wanting since I first saw you", San placed one hand on my thigh while the other was on the side of my cheek. I really wanted to slap him so bad and tell him not to touch me but I was too scared to do anything.

Soon I felt his hands move away and heard the stairs creaking. Once I knew he was gone I opened my eyes and looked around. There was nothing but boxes everywhere. There were even some grass and dead plants growing down here. How does grass grow down here?

I had no time to waste my time thinking about grass and I quickly needed to think of something. Once I thought of something, I needed to get my phone. I tried to grab it on the first try but didn't get it. Second try, still a no. Third times a charm? Nope. I kept trying and trying but it didn't work. Finally, after ages, I managed to get my phone. With the tip of my fingers I pushed my phone up to my leg so I could see the screen.

"Hey Siri! Call Yeosang", I said in a loud, yet quiet voice so San wouldn't hear me. The phone started ringing and my heart was beating fast. In a matter of 5 second, Yeosang answered the phone.

"Hana where are you!"

"Y-Yeosang help please!"

"Where are you!"

"Please help! S-San managed to get me when you left..."

"He took me to some random place, I have no idea where I am!"

"Calm down Hana, just tell us what you see"

"I'm in a r-room. There's lots of boxes and dead plants growing in here. I'm tied to a chair..."

"Anything else?"

"Uh..."

"Oh! The house is very old and dirty looking. It's surrounded by trees and..."

What was the last thing it was surrounded by...

Oh a beach!

"And a beach-"

"What are you doing there my love?", I froze and didn't speak. I could heard Yeosang yelling my name as I didn't answer him.

"Calling for help now huh?", San grabbed the phone and looked at it.

"You'll regret that kitten", San said and immediately hung up the phone. He threw the phone to the ground and started stomping on it. I felt my breathing get uneasy as San stopped what he was doing and looked over at me.

"You really think you're pathetic friends and the police will save you? Are you that pathetic!", he shouted while slapping me. The sharp pain quickly took over my left cheek, where San had slapped me.

"S-stop please..."

"Aww is my princess crying now?", San said, while wiping away my tears with his thumb. His touch made me shake which only made me cry more.

"Princess, if you hadn't called you're little stupid friend, I wouldn't have hurt you my love"

"You know that I love you dearly and wouldn't want my baby to be hurt-"

"Get your dirty hands off of me you psycho!", I shouted while spitting in his face. He quickly stood up and wiped his face. He smirked and started laughing like a maniac. Who does he think he is?

"Oh sweetie, you don't tell me what I can and can't do you for that!", he grabbed my chin roughly while speaking to me, full of anger and disgust towards me.

"And like I said before, get your dirty hands off me!", I screamed. San just smirked at me but removed his hands from my face. He stood up and rolled his eyes.

"Guess you won't be eating tonight-"

"Like I'd eat whatever you give me. I'd rather die then eat what you give me!"

"Keep up your attitude and you won't be eating at all!", San shouted before slamming the door shut and leaving me in the cold, yet dirty room all alone. I looked down and saw my phone which was now broken, and the screen shattered into hundreds of pieces. What am I supposed to do now? There's nothing I can do. Am I really stuck here with San forever? Is this how I'm going to die?

// End of Hana's pov \\

// Yeosang's pov \\

I quickly rushed over to where Mingi had called me, saying that San had called us at a location that was near an abandoned hospital building. We all looked around the area and building but found nothing. I did one last look on the first floor and went into an empty room. I looked around and came across a paper. I picked it up and read it.

Did you really think I'd turn myself in just like that? You pathetic people. If I were you I suggest looking at Officer Kang's house, I'm sure something should be fine from there.

Sincerely, Choi San

"Missing? What would be-"

Hana

I ran out of the hospital yelling and screaming. Everyone looked at me weirdly like I was crazy. I yelled more and explained what was going on and soon all cop cars were following me to my house. Once we got there, I stopped in the middle of the street, not caring about the others and ran inside my house.

"Yeosang what's going on?", questioned Mingi as I managed to somehow break my door open.

"Look around! Find Hana now!", was all I shouted before running inside the house. I looked and saw the tv was still on and looked at where Hana was sitting when I left her before going to the abandoned hospital. The popcorn was spilled all over the floor and the remote was on the couch. Police officers went inside and we all looked everyone.

Hana wasn't found anywhere

"She's nowhere", said Officer Park Seonghwa as he came out of her room. I runner my hands through my hair and started panicking.

"She's not anywhere outside", shouted Officer Choi Jongho as he was coming inside the house. "Me and Officer Jung looked everyone, we didn't find anything", said Officer Jeong Yunho as him and Officer Jung Wooyoung had walk inside the house.

"Yeosang what do we do?", said Mingi as he came by my side. I felt frustrated and angry. There were too many thoughts in my head and too many emotions I was feeling. I started speaking to all the officers, including Chief Kim Hongjoong. We we're all talking until I felt my phone vibrate. I quickly took it out and saw the ID. It was Hana. I immediately answered it and began talking.

"Hana where are you!"

"Y-Yeosang help please!"

"Where are you!"

"Please help! S-San managed to get me when you left..."

"He took me to some random place, I have no idea where I am!"

"Calm down Hana, just tell us what you see"

"I'm in a r-room. There's lots of boxes and dead plants growing in here. I'm tied to a chair..."

"Anything else?"

"Uh..."

"Oh! The house is very old and dirty looking. It's surrounded by trees and..."

"And a beach-"

"What are you doing there my love?"

I froze knowing it was San in the background. I could hear talking in the background but was too distracted thinking about what was going on. Soon the phone hung up and I panicked.

"What happened?", said Officer Jeong. "It's H-Hana...she said San took her and that she was didn't know where she was. All she just said was the house was old and dirty and that was was near trees and a...beach?".

"Trees and a beach..", repeated Mingi and Officer Park.

"A place that was surrounded by trees and near a beach...", said Chief Kim Hongjoong. "I know where she's at", said Officer Choi. We all looked up, waiting for an answer from him.

"Buckle up guys, cause this is going to be one long ride"

To be continued

Hey guys! This is one last chapter for today before I start finishing the book tomorrow hopefully! So sad to see this book is about to end :(

Thank you everyone for reading this book! I appreciate each and everyone of you! Stay safe and I love you all!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

YouTube: Pardon Kookie

~ PardonKookie7 ❣️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

270K 7.8K 53
Y/N life takes a turn for the worst when she is suddenly kicked out of her home by her own parents. Y/N runs into some trouble on the night she gets...
4.7K 205 14
Wooyoung is really nervous to be apart of the meeting until he strikes conversation with a fellow parent. It turns out that the parent is a Single fa...
108K 4.1K 59
Sophie, a 19 y/o normal teenager meets a stranger who saves her. She falls for him not knowing who he really is... Will she accept him? Will she just...
257K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...