Paw Patrol Oneshots

By Eau_de_Glace

A bunch of oneshots featuring the Paw Patrol gang. Disclaimer: I do not own Paw Patrol. More

The Medic Pup
Chase and the Chicken
Pups and a Special Friend
Pups Save Marshall
Marshall Saves Himself
Pups Fight Fire
The Best Pup
Pups and the Plane Crash
Pups Save Ryder
Pups and the Bear
Paw Patrol Loses a Pup
Alone Together
Immortality
Time Flies
A Man's Best Friend
You Can Call On Me
Brothers
Pups and the Playtime
Pups in 2020
Headcanons #1
Pups Save the Unsavable
Pups Save the Unsavable Pt. 2
Say Something
Illusion
Marshall's Diary
Random #1
Ultimate Scarifice
Pups Get Skunked
List of Things Marshall isn't Allowed to Do
Bombed
The New Girl
The Spy Pup
Hold On
High School AU
12 Days of Paw Patrol
Changed
Return the Favor
Duty Calls
Coffin
You Do You

Pups Save the Snowboarders

2.2K 33 3
By Eau_de_Glace

This is a request from Aketzali-chan on FanFiction.Net.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ryder and Jake had gone snowboarding one winter afternoon. Their happy moment was cut short when an avalanche occurred, separating them and trapping them both in the snow. And it's up for the pups to save them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a cold winter afternoon, and the pups are huddled inside the Lookoutwhile watching Apollo the Super Pup.

Well, at least some of them are.

Marshall had fallen asleep cuddled next to Chase, who was nuzzling the dalmatian as he too slept. Rocky sat on a separate bean bag next to Rubble, learning his lesson that the bulldog was very excitable when watching his favorite show. Both pups had their eyes glued to the TV screen.

Zuma was quietly conversing with Skye while sneaking glances at the show to keep up with the plot.

"After Apollo the Super Pup, wanna have a Pup Pup Boogie dance-off?" the water pup asked.

"You're on. I can't wait to beat Chase's record," Skye whispered excitedly. 

Everything was so peaceful until the screen rang and Everest appeared on the screen.

"Hey, Evewest," Zuma greeted. "What's up, dude?"

"Can you wake Marshall and Chase? I'm afraid I have an emergency," the husky said worriedly.

At the word 'emergency', the two pups shot awake, bumping into each other. Both were disoriented from being woken up so suddenly.

"Ev'rest?" Marshall slurred, sitting up. "Wh't's wrong?"

"Ryder and Jake are," Everest whimpered. "They were out snowboarding on the slopes when an avalanche happened! I tried to call either of them but they're not answering!"

All the other pups gasped in horror.

"Oh no!" Skye whimpered.

"We have to save them!" Rubble cried.

"And we will." As second-in-command, Chase decided to step up. "As Ryder would say, no job is too big, no pup is too small! Let's go!"

The police pup bounded towards the elevator, followed by the others. As per usual, Marshall tripped on his own feet and crashed towards them. However, unlike before, there were no jokes or laughter. They all just scrambled to their positions and waited for the elevator to get them on the top of the lookout.

Upon arriving in the control room, the pups went to their respective positions, except for Chase who went beside the big screen. Realizing his position, Marshall stepped up as third-in-command.

"Paw Patrol, reporting for duty," the dally called out.

For the mission, Chase was wearing his spy gear and Marshall was wearing his EMT gear. The rest of the pups wore their usual clothes.

"Alright pups, we all know why we're here," the spy pup said as he clicked a button on the controls. "Jake and Ryder were snowboarding in the mountains when an avalanche occurred. Everest tried to call them but they weren't answering. We need to find them, and fast!"

"Skye, you try to search from above and let us know if you find anything. Rubble, I need your digger to dig out Jake and Ryder from the snow when we find them. I'll use my tracking skills and heat vision goggles to find them in the snow. Marshall, I need you to stay in the cabin and attend to Jake and Ryder when we find them. They might be cold. And Everest."

Everest's face appeared in the big screen once more. "Yes, Chase?"

"I need you and your rescue sled to bring them back to the cabin," Chase told her.

"I'll do it," the husky replied before the call ended.

"Zuma and Rocky, you two will also be coming with us to help search for the two. We're gonna need all paws on deck. We'll all do this together. We'll find Jake and Ryder, and we'll save them both." Chase looked at every pup in the eye and saw nothing but determination in them. "Paw Patrol..."

"Is on a roll!" 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The pups rode their vehicles faster than they have ever been before. It wasn't just an ordinary emergency, it was an emergency that involved their very owner. So naturally, the six of them wanted to save Ryder as quickly as possible.

They arrived at Jake's mountain only a few minutes after Everest's initial call. Chase immediately set everyone to their assigned jobs as Marshall went inside the cabin to prepare for the arrival of the two.

The other six pups went on their separate ways, trying to find something that will help them find their respective owners. It took them a while, but they finally found something.

Skye was scouting the area with her helicopter when she saw a hand waving towards her. Upon closer inspection, she realized that it was Jake.

She tapped her pup tag. "Chase, I found Jake. He's over by the ski jump."

"Great! I also found some tracks that smell a lot like Ryder. Get Everest and Zuma to help you with Jake. Rocky, Rubble, you two come with me," Chase said through their pup tags.

"Roger that, Chase," the cockapoo said, speeding towards Jake's direction along with the other two pups.

Chase led Rocky and Rubble towards a big snow mound where Ryder's scent was strongest. He had the two dig into the pile of snow while he tried to sniff where exactly Ryder is.

The other three pups were making more progress. Everest, Zuma, and Skye were working on freeing Jake from his snow prison. The skier was shivering and his lips were blue from cold. Knowing the symptoms of mild hypothermia, the husky pup doubled her efforts in trying to free her owner.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back at the cabin, Marshall was pretty sure he made a dent on the floor with how much he was pacing around. He had already laid down some blankets on the floor and stacked up some more on the corner. He knew that with the time Jake and Ryder spent out in the snow, they were bound to be cold and possibly more.

The dally was worried. He wished that he could be out there searching with the other pups but he knew that his talents were more needed here. But all this waiting was making him anxious. 

Finally, the door opened to admit Everest dragging her rescue sled. Marshall lept to his feet and rushed to her aid, helping Everest move a shivering Jake to one of the blankets near the fire.

"Everest, do you know where Jake keeps all his jackets?" Marshall asked as he pulled some blankets near them.

"I do. How many do you need?" the husky replied, getting ready to go to the bedroom.

"As many as you can."

Everest went towards Jake's bedroom and dragged a pile of jackets with her.

"Thanks, Everest. Now help me put it on him. Zuma, Skye, you can either go help the others get Ryder or you can stay here and warm-up in those other blankets."

Zuma and Skye were about to go outside when the door opened once more to admit Ryder who was in a worse condition than Jake.

"Everest, keep Jake warmed up. There's warm chocolate by the table. You can give it to him. I'll go tend to Ryder." Marshall didn't wait for her reply as he guided the other pups on moving Ryder towards the other big blanket by the fire.

While Jake was awake and disoriented, Ryder was barely conscious. The medic pup didn't waste any time laying his owner down and putting many blankets on him. He also started checking on his pulse and cursed when he found a weak one.

"Is he..." Rubble couldn't finish his sentence as he ended up whimpering in his spot. Zuma went to him and comforted the scared pup.

"No," Marshall said firmly as he unzipped Ryder's jacket from under the blankets and places warm packs in his armpit and abdomen. "But I'm not gonna lie to you, there's a possibility that he might not make it."

All the other pups whimpered and Everest snuggled closer to Jake who wrapped his arms around her. Marshall sighed.

"I prepared warm milk for you pups. Go drink them and snuggle with either Ryder or Jake under the blankets. Your body heat will help them warm up," the medic pup suggested gently.

The pups moved towards the corner where Marshall filled their bowls with warm milk and started drinking. Chase, however, moved to Marshall's side.

"You okay, buddy?" the german shepherd asked his friend.

Marshall was silent for a while as he checked Jake's and Ryder's core temperature with a special thermometer. "I'm scared," he finally whispered.

Chase hugged him. "I know. We all are. But we're here to help, okay? Ryder will make it through."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There will be a part 2 of this one which will be about Ryder's recovery. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 588 23
The Paw Patrol along with Tracker, Carlos, Everest and Jake decide to go out camping in a place called Big Tree Woods. But then the universe decided...
99.4K 875 77
One shots with our favourite couple! You can request them if you want. With LEMONS or without them ))))) Enjoy ))))
7.3K 77 7
Ryder and the Paw Patrol (with Tracker and Everest) were invited to go to the Moon to see a new space station. New connections rise while some will b...
414K 5.9K 84
The paw Patrol reimagined as humans in high school. Each one facing their own emotional and physical problems not to mention the bullies. By meeting...