๐™ธ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ - ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š...

By nishinoyasnailz

๐—œ๐—บโ€ข๐—ฎโ€ข๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ - (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท) - (๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ) ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ... More

Intro
Water
Interview
For Us
For Us part 2
I Want You Back
Lovers
Criminals
Beach
Rooftops part 2
Flying
Objections
โ€โ€โ€
Drinks and Dances
โ€โ€โ€
Y/n In The Bathroom
โ€โ€โ€
My Romeo
New Leo
Puzzles
Sister
"Capulets Will Pay Your Price"
Jealousy
Nervous
โ€โ€โ€
Charm Bracelet
Charm Bracelet pt 2
Never
โ€โ€โ€
My R
โ€โ€โ€
Pool
Fool
Love Letters
Fucked Royaly
โ€โ€โ€
โ€โ€โ€

Rooftops

3.5K 62 114
By nishinoyasnailz

Y/n's POV

My mom had me haul the boxes into my new house in San Diego. It wasn't nearly as nice as LA, but if it makes my mom happy, I'll deal with it.

I'm not the girl that breaks the rules. My mom says I was always the easiest child against my older sister and brother.

(A/n if u don't have any siblings, just pretend)

My sister on the other hand was more stubborn. She got everything she wanted. That's what it's like being the oldest.

My brother was the middle. We mostly forgot about him. He's the basic athletic kid everyone at school has a crush on.

You think I'd be the one to get what I wanted with just a "please?" But if I'm honest, I'm just easy to push around. I do all the favors, chores, but not a single allowance.

"Y/n! There is five more boxes in the car you need to get!" Y/s/n called. As always, she's gonna make me do the dirty work.

"How bout you try getting it yourself," I said as I pulled the boxes into the kitchen.

"Fine!" She groaned as she finally set her phone down to go grab her boxes.

We all began to unpack, and since I did all the work, my mom finally gave me a raise. She let me have my own room. There where only three rooms, which meant my siblings had to share one.

I dragged the boxes upstairs into the bedroom I had chose. It was nice and roomy, it had a lot of space. The ceiling was high and it had its own bathroom.

It course, my sister was pissed. But what can I say, hard work pays off really well.

I was unboxing all my valuables when I could hear faint knocks on my window. I looked to my right to see a window with bright light coming through it from the sun.

And faintly I saw a blonde haired boy, throwing little pebbles at my window. I set some of my stuff down on the floor as I calmly walked over to the window, sitting on a pillow and opening up the window.

"Homesickle, you almost broke my window with those boulders," I joked, trying to make a good first impression. Obviously it worked as he responded with a laugh.

"It was a pebble, cool your beans," he said. "I was just trying to get your attention."

"Congratulations, here I am and I brought my attention with me, got anything Homesickle?" I asked.

"I wanted to introduce myself since we are going to be neighbors," he started off. "My names Leonardo, but you can call me Leo, if you want."

"Cool beans, my name is Y/n and sadly there is nothing attached to that," I said as I rested my arms on the edge of the window.

"Sadly?" He asked.

"Sadly, I'm not 'Y/n the great' or 'Y/n with an X" I joked.

"Well Y/n seems cool enough," he said, awkwardly pointing finger guns.

"Cool enough," I said, returning the finger guns and pretending to flip down a pair of shades.

Suddenly, I heard Y/s/n call my name. "Y/n!" I heard her yell my name in vein. Leo looked surprised as he pulled his head up by the screaming.

"Don't mind that, it's my sister," I reassured him. "I'm coming! Don't come in!" I said back, but it was to late, she already barged straight into the room.

"Y/n! I told you to bring the-" she was obviously caught off guard by seeing me talking to Leo.

"Oh, who is this," my sister said slyly as she sat right next to me. Technically, pushing me out of the way.

"Hi, I'm Leonardo," he introduced himself to my snobby sister.

"Y/s/n, the obvious hotter sister," Y/s/n flirted. Leo laughed hardly. It was... kind of cute.

"Alright, that's enough, out," I said, already done with her.

"I'm not done here with Leonardo," she was whined as she wouldn't move. It was almost impossible for me to move her an inch.

"Damn, what do you eat? Move your fat ass," I laughed as I tried pushing her with more force, which made Leo laugh harder.

"Wow, did you just call me fat?" She asked, seeming offended.

"Yes now get out!" I yelled. Finally, she moved. She quickly left the room and was embarrassed. Leo just kinda laughed it off.

"Sorry about her, she's boy crazy," I laughed.

"With her confidence, I'm surprised she's not taken," Leo said.

"She's picky," I mumbled.

"She didn't seem that picky, she just hit on me," Leo chuckled.

"I don't know, maybe she thought you were attractive," I giggled. And to be honest, I might have agreed with her.

"Not possible," He said with the slightest smile.

"Ok Mr Blondie," I teased. He laughed quickly before I heard my mom call me this time.

"Sorry Leo, got to go this time," I said as I stood up to leave.

"Bye Homesickle," he imitated me.

"Bye Blondie," I said quickly before shutting the window and then running downstairs to see my mom had prepared dinner.

I sat down next to Y/b/n as my mom placed down the meal. It was quiet before Y/s/n had to open her stupid mouth.

"Y/n was talking to a boy earlier," she called me out.

"I'm gonna snap your neck," I threatened.

"Y/n!" My mom said.

"Sorry," I said in apology to my words.

"His name was Leonardo and he lives next door," Y/s/n smiled.

"Yeah, because he wanted to know the neighbors, not date them," I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Oh hush," she said as she threw her plate in the sink. I followed her movements as I placed the plates in the sink for everyone as they all went to there rooms.

"And that's what I gotta do know wash the dishes," I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the window above the sink. It startled me as I looked up to see it was just Leo. I quickly opened the window as he seemed exited for some reason

"What is it Homesickle?" I asked as I continued to wash the dishes.

"Meet me on the roof when you're done with that," he said quickly, then closed the window for me.

I quickly finished up washing the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I ran upstairs as I opened my window. I had know idea how to get on the roof...

I decided to just wing it. I stood on my windowsill as I jumped up, grabbing the edge of the roof.

"Oh great your here," I heard Leo say. I looked behind me once I got up to see Leo on the roof of his house.

"Yo, what do you want Homesickle?" I laughed. He jumped over the gap between our two houses. Now we were both in my roof.

"I came to look at the stars with you," he smiled. I only then realized how cute he was as I looked at his face, taking in his features. His hair was parted perfectly and his smile could kill someone.

He sat down in the roof of my house as he looked up at the stars. And what better do I have to do than join him? So I sat next to him as I looked at the stars from above. This was way better than LA.

"So tell me Y/n," he sat on his back. "Tell me about yourself.

"Well, I'm from LA, I have a older brother and older sister, my dad left when I was 5, and I really like Titanic," I said.

"Sorry to hear about your dad," he said as he continued to look at the stars. I didn't blame him, they were beautiful.

"It's fine, it was 11 years ago, it's no big deal," I said as I began to lay down too.

"So Y/n, are you seeing anybody?" He asked.

"No way," I said. "Like anybody would want to date me," I mumbled as I laughed a little.

"That's not true," Leo said. "I guarantee somebody likes you."

"Like who?" I asked as I looked at the smile. I really doubted his statement.

"Somebody," Leo said again. "You just haven't met him yet."

"Or maybe he doesn't exist?" I said more like a question as I laughed again.

"Or maybe he's right in front of you and you don't realize it," Leo said.

"Very poetic Leo, but so far, all that's in front of  me is the stars, and that's all I need," I said as I continued to look at the bright and shiny stars.

I could have sworn I saw a shooting star. It was right in front of me! Or I could just be blind. But with my beliefs, I wished on it.

I wish to find somebody

I'm making a part 2 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 144 11
ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— "-๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…!-" ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’†!๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’...
2.8K 124 24
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ผ๐—น๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜‡ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€? ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
21.1K 787 14
[๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™–...
807K 22.3K 200
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ ๐• ๐•— ๐•—๐•๐•ฆ๐•—๐•—๐•ช ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•›๐• ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค (๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•–๐•๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐”ปโ„™ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••...