(Au! Symbiote! Cracker X Host...

By Sophabelluca

An alien species came upon earth and decided to use it as their new home. Years later here you are just tryin... More

Parasite
Hungry
Comfort
Biology
Kidd
Lazy Day
Midnight Shopping
Sanji
Clever Club
Kiseichu's Night Out
No More to Mourn
Reunion
Territory
Potluck Pt. 1

Potluck Pt. 2

1.7K 98 31
By Sophabelluca

"Wow, someone's popular" craning your head back to meet Ace's, you acknowledged his shit eating grin and responded with a sheepish one, well aware of the situation you were in.

At first you were just content with chatting the time away with Crocodile and Robin, with Luffy adding his own input once or twice when his plate went empty, but as more people went around, more decided to sit themselves down with you guys.

A few hours later and half of the party-goers have pulled up chairs to form some decent circle around you and the original group.

"Don't we know it" sweat-dropping at the irony of it all, you decided to focus on the clumsy stirring in your stomach, "you okay Cracker?"

The Kiseichu groaned sluggishly, though whether it was out of contentment or regret, you couldn't quite make out over all the chatter.

We're so full.. ate so much..

Smiling in amusement, you were about to spur the conversation on when you heard a shout from across the other side of the circle.

"Hey- you there!" Being curious by the voice, you glanced up to see a smaller boy with pink hair trying to meekly maneuver themselves around the people of the crowd, and it wasn't until he was halfway over to you that you realized he was directing that at Luffy.

"Luffy-" elbowing the teen in the side, the raven made a indignant sound at the interruption and gave you a glower with no real heat, still not noticing the boy trying to get his attention.

"Someone's trying to talk to you" pointedly eyeing the boy as he finally reached you two, Luffy faced him just in time to accept his handshake with a growing grin.

"Oh! Koby! Whatcha doing here?"

You decided to dissociate yourself with the conversation at that point, and out of curiosity, poked your head in the main conversation that the majority of the oval was in on.

"The trick is to go absolutely wild before they get antsy" a bunch of people made soft noises in agreement, and some hummed in enlightenment at Kidd's words.

Zoro nodded besides him, "yeah.. Yonji and Niji like to raise up hell whenever it strikes their fancy and it's not great.. Sanji always gets sick afterwards" some people made sounds of empathy.

"So what methods would you consider the best?" Now that you've decided to pay attention to everything else around you, there was the daunting realization that you knew less than half the people here.

Kidd and Zoro exchanged a look before giving their own respective answers.

"Sparring with a friend"

"Jumping off a roof usually does the trick with me"

A few people raised some brows, but the majority easily accepted what they said and nodded along.

"What about you (Y/N)?" You blinked in shock, realizing a few moments too late that Kidd had noticed your silent engagement in the conversation and decided to include you in on things.

"Me?" Several heads turned to you in curiosity and interest.

Are they asking for our opinion?

"What do you and Cracker do to keep yourselves from causing trouble?" A few people took in sharp breaths, and some even leaned away from you in shock at the name of your Kiseichu.

"Uh.." quirking your brow humorously, you made a vague gesture to yourself and glazed over the crowd with a smile, "dunno if anybody here knows, but me and my alter ego aren't really known for our- ahem, self-control" there were a few chuckles in the crowd, one you recognized belonging to Crocodile.

Kidd gave you a deadpan look, "there's gotta be something, you two can't be rampaging at every little thing"

Actually, a mischievous thought came to you, but you thought better than actually saying that to Kidd, in front of all these people no less.

Unfortunately, Cracker didn't seem into going along with your common sense.

"We fornicate" your own eyes grew to the size of saucers as your own mouth betrayed you- nay, your Kiseichu betrayed you.

Kidd choked on air, evidently fighting for control of his own voice himself, much to your horror, as others stirred in surprise and gasped at the turn of events, "uh- we knew it!"

Cracker seemed more than happy to engage in conversation with Law about this, despite you still being in the middle of one yourself, "it's a new development, not going to lie, but we're sure it's one we'll get used to"

As the conversation between the Kiseichus went on, other's began to jump in as well, and soon it was becoming larger and larger, much to the annoyance of you and probably everyone else- not including Zoro, as the man looked completely content with following this change of pace, the little bitch.

"Don't sweat it, breaking in new territory is always going to have it's hits and misses, you just gotta learn what your host is drawn to and repulsed by" you sweat-dropped at Law's advice.

"Fufufu, we don't bother with that fuss, my territory is my territory, whether we like it or not" you broke into a cold sweat at Doflamingo's words, and daring a peek at Crocodile, you only grew even more worried seeing the man looking ready to impale somebody.

Although seeing Robin just smiling away besides him made you feel better, if his daughter didn't feel like there was anything to be worried about, then everything was probably good.. probably.

Jolting as a pair of arms rested themselves on the back of your lawn chair, you craned you neck back to see Ace hovering above your head, attention completely on the conversation at hand.

"That's not how you should take care of your territory, Joker, they require the upmost of maintenance, even more so than a regular host does" you felt Cracker thrum in your chest, most likely his way of agreeing with Sabo.

Crocodile himself looked pleased with Sabo's correction, though the huff that came out of sounded less than happy, "we don't remember saying that we didn't treat our territory right.." Crocodile then proceeded to uncharacteristically pout, much to your amusement.

"Territories are more complicated than meeting the quotas of hosts, is it really worth the hassle?" Another Kiseichu joined the conversation.

"We think so, we're much more content than before" your words betrayed your face, as it bloomed a deep red as several eyes looked over you.

"Ahh, but our host is so hard to please, there's no good food around either.."

"Have you tried the main street doughnut shop?" It was hard not to laugh at how Katakuri immediately went straight to doughnuts, no matter what the conversation may be.

"There's a doughnut shop at main street?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, I can't fucking believe this.." you glared at the digits on your phone with a bitter resentment, stubbornly rooted to the concrete beneath your feet despite the heavy rainfall

You just missed the last train, and with how late it was now, you hardly believed you'd be able to walk back home, just great.

Your frown deepened as the screen darkened, and a notification popped up, warning you that the device was on it's last legs of battery life.

Clicking your tongue, you thought it best to reserve whatever power it had left and shut the phone off.

You knew that the best thing to do now was probably get out of the rain, or even work on making it back to the apartment, but for the life of you, there just wasn't any motivation.

How could today be so shitty..?

For awhile, you were convinced that you were going to pass out standing, but then you remembered that there was somebody waiting for you back home.

"Oh my baby girl!" Concern lighting up your features, you sped off from the empty subway and made your way to the streets.

Your cat needed you!

Shrugging your shoulders as the rain continued to grow heavier, the frown on your face ran deeper with every uncomfortable squelch of your shoes.

You hated being soaked in the rain- especially wet shoes.

With how late it was, it was harder to navigate the streets than it usually was, however, you were confident that you'd be able to pull through anyway.

However, that feeling of confidence slowly drained as you came to a generally empty street just a few ways off from the main road.

The buildings were dark and lifeless, the only movement you saw was of the stray hoodlum smoking a quick one in front of small time establishments.

Was there always a desolate street along the path to your apartment?

Feeling hesitance in continuing on your way, after a short debate, you concluded that your apartment was only a couple of blocks away from here, and it would be a waste to go through the trouble of making a detour.

Besides, the chill of the evening combined with your sweat was beginning to seep a dark coldness into your bones at this point.

Speeding down the sidewalk of the street, you were almost in the clear when a distinct crash sounded off in the alley right beside you.

Rushing to go by it, you made quite the distance between you and the alley before twisting your heel and waiting for something to happen..

After watching the alley like a hawk for a good two minutes and no action, you decided to shake it off and get the heck home already, however..

You passed another alley- the last one on the desolate street, and heard another crash, this time a little closer.

Again, you made a small yelp and jogged away from the alley, but this time you didn't bother to wait for an explanation and continued to run.

Suddenly more crashes rang out, following you, was the horrific conclusion, and there was the mindless thought to just run.. but.

Suddenly freezing in the middle of the street, the crashes came to a stop too, and you became aware of the distinct feeling of being watched, by something you couldn't see.

Refusing to back down now, you swallowed your common sense and whipped your head around, of course only being met with a dark and empty street.

"Listen fucker! I dunno why you're messing with me, but fuck off! I had a horrible day! And I just want to go home and kiss my cat goodnight and eat kraft dinner and wear pajamas..!" You didn't know if you were crying or not, as the rain completely soaked your face, but if you were, you refused to admit it.

"And I just want to be loved..! So- you can just fuck off!" Gasping for breath from yelling so harshly, you were only met with silence.

Typical..

"Whatever.." rubbing your face with your soaked sleeves, you turned around to continue your walk but found yourself bumping into something.

"You'll do nicely.."

Before you could even feel fear, suddenly, you just blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh.." slowly rising from your bed, you couldn't shake off the feeling of..

You couldn't describe it, for some reason the word wrongness came to mind, but there was something that told you that couldn't be further from the truth.

Being brought out of your funk by a soft mewl, you brightened up at the sight of your beloved cat at the foot of your bed.

"Aww, precious baby! You hungry..?" Wait, did you feed the cat last night..?

Slowly sitting up in the bed, you moved to stand, but suddenly felt a rush of being lightheaded and collapsed back into the sheets.

"Ugh.." immediately being assaulted by a splitting headache, you pressed your hand to your temple, but to no avail, it didn't let up.

Hold on.. when did you get back last night..?

Now that you were more aware of yourself and the things around you, suddenly you noticed things that you could confidently describe as wrong.

You were still dressed head to toe in your soaked clothes of yesterday, which were now as damp as your sheets, not only that but you left the bed door open- something that distinctly made you uncomfortable.

We need water

You jumped at the voice and scoured the room for the source, a cold sweat of fright was now building up.

"Who's there?! I have a cat!"

We need water, dumbass

Okay, that wasn't coming from anywhere in the room.

Slowly easing from your bed despite your body's protests, you crept to the bathroom and anxiously peeked into the mirror.

Tensing up at what you saw, you froze in awe, coming face to face with yourself, only, one of your eyes was pink, and your hair was purple.

No, wait, that wasn't you- not just you anymore, that was-

We're Cracker, and we need water

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 171 15
You are an exchange student from [your country name] continuing your daily life in university you meet trafalgar law. And also here the law's family...
16.5K 411 38
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
44.5K 2.2K 23
You are a tired, underpaid over-caffeinated college student with no fear or shame that works part-time at a bar. There, you meet big scary men you ha...
6.9K 313 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...