Just Live A Little

By bananasforcamila

Normani and Lauren sneak into a tour bus where they meet the members of LYLAS. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

6.9K 212 117
By bananasforcamila

"It's dark" I said in a normal voice. It was really dark the only light coming in was the dim light that went through the sun shades from the two large windows in the front. But it was only enough to make out the outline of our faces.

"Lauren, this is where LYLAS spend their free time at. This is where they sleep and eat and laugh. Imagine how many times Dinah has ran through here. Imagine how many times Ally was smiled through here. Imagine how many times Camila has tripped through here." Normani deeply sighed in awe as she slowly walked more inside of where she was, I stood in my spot not believing what was happening. I just snuck into a tour bus.

"I watched the girls tour bus video where they gave us a tour of their bus. And now I'm here." Normani said fangirling. I rolled my eyes and tried looking through the window and saw a security guard leaning against the bus. Damn it.

"Normani we have to leave but there's a stupid guard outside." I said and tried to look through the dark space.

"Then we can't leave" She said too mesmerized.

"Well since you got a tour of this place where's the light switch?" I walked in not knowing where I was.

"I don't know. Just use your phone" I turned on the flashlight on my phone as Normani did the same. I was now able to see we were standing between two couches that were attached to the sides creating a little path. I looked up and saw a flat screen hanging from the top corner.

I walked closer to Normani seeing she was typing on her phone. She stood in front of a black box, but now that I'm closer I see it's a dvd player.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking over her shoulder to see what she was typing. Normani looked up at me smiling wide.

"Getting their wifi. This is their password" She pointed up to a white sticker on the side that in deed had the wifi password.

"The video?" I asked in a monotone.

"Yup" she she said popping the 'p'. I moved the flash light over to the other side seeing the kitchen and a fridge on the side. I was about to ask Normani something but I was interrupted by the sound of laughter from outside.

Normani must have heard as well because she turned to me with her mouth wide open. "They're here" She whispered happily.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I looked around hoping to find a place to hide. Normani leaned over to look out the window giggling.

"Normani come on we have to hide." I whispered hoping the girls outside wouldn't hear us.

"No. I want to meet them"

"They're going to kick us out and call security." Her eyes went wide open. She pushed me back, I turned around and let her lead me to the back of the bus.

"In here." She pressed a button and a door slid open reveling a small room. We went inside closing the door behind us.

"Damn it. Now what. We have to get out of here." Normani and I stood quiet in the dark room. We heard the front door open and the laughter got louder.

"Oh my gosh that was amazing"

"I've never tried rolling in a trash can down a hill before, it was so cool!"

"I told you guys it was fun"

"Well I'm tired"

"Oh my god it's them." Normani fangirled next to me, we were sitting on the couch that was in here quietly listening to what the three girls were saying.

"I'm going to sleep y'all" One of them said. There were foots steps that seemed to get closer but stopped half way.

"What happened?" I asked Normani.

"She got in her bunk. They're right here in this hall." I nodded as I listened hoping they all went to sleep.

"Are you tired Chancho?" One of the two that remained asked.

"Chancho" Normani whispered to me, excitement in her voice.

"Not one bit. Let's watch a movie" She said.

"Oh my god. You just had a show, just go to sleep" I murmured out.

"Lauren it's just.." Normani looked down at her phone ".. eight thirty. The concert ends till ten something."

I sighed out. These girls better go to sleep fast or get out. I leaned back in my seat waiting for the opportunity to get out.

I shot up in my seat and looked around quickly. It was quiet, I looked beside me and saw Normani sleeping against the couch. We must have fallen asleep.

FUCK

I quickly moved over to the window and saw we were still in the parking lot. I sighed out in relief. I staid quiet hoping to hear if anyone was out in the front of the bus. I moved the door a bit to open it and get a peek. It was pitch black and the only noise was coming from the girls that softly snored. They finally fell asleep. I started to get up when I heard an engine roar. I suddenly lost my balance as I tilled back a bit. I looked out the window and saw the bright moon that was high in the sky begin to move to the right until it disappeared. We were moving.

I nudged Normani but she wouldn't wake up. "Normani wake up" I hissed. She murmured and turned away from me. "Normani get up. Were moving."

"What?" She asked weakly.

"Were moving, the bus is moving"

"The bus is moving?" She began to rub her eye until they shot open. "Oh shit the bus is moving" She got up on her knees and looked out the window as we drove through Miami. "Shit shit shit Lauren what do we do? We can't leave" She whispered anxiously.

"Lets just get out from some where" I started looking for an exit in the room.

"The only way out is the front door which is next to the driver." Normani sat on the couch and stared at me waiting for me to come up with a plan.
"Let's just tell the driver to pull over."

"And tell him what? Oh we accidentally sneaked into the bus, can you please pull over" I said sarcastically. I ran a hand through my hair not knowing what to do. "You know what, I'm getting off of this thing." I slide open the door ignoring Normani's whispers to go back. I tip toed as I passed through the girl's bunks.

I was about to reach the couch when I heard a small voice from behind.

"Dinah what are you doing?" I stood in my spot not daring to look back. The area was dimly lite by the fridge that was opened but then went back dark once it was closed.

"Are you sleep walking?" The voice got closer. I stood still and closed my eyes hoping they would just ignore me but there was no chance of that happing now. "Dinah?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I flinched and gasped. I turned around but it was too dark to see who it was.

"Hmm" I hummed out hoping they could just ignore me and go away.

"Dinah did you have a bad dream again?" They put a hand on my shoulder and their hand froze. They moved their hand around and squeezed my shoulder. They let go and slowly stepped back. I heard their breath shiver. Oh no now she thinks I'm going to kill her or something.

"It's okay. I'm not gunna hurt you" I whispered soothingly hopeing to calm her down. She staid quiet for a bit.

I suddenly felt something cold smack against my jaw. "oww" I held my jaw but the girl kept smacking me with the cold object. "oww ughh stop ughhh stop I wont hurt you"

"Shut up pervert" She groaned out as she kept smacking me.

"St-stop please" I said weakly. I laid on the floor feeling the pain from whatever she smacked me with.

The light suddenly turned on. "Lauren are you okay?" I heard Normani say. I laid on the floor not knowing where she was standing. I felt her place her hands on my shoulder and helped me sit up.

"Oh my god who are you?" The girl from before asked in a scared tone backing away slowly. "What are you two doing here? How did you two get in?"

"Camila it's okay. I'm a big fan. I love everything about you and the other girls of course." Normani started fangirling. I heard the Camila girl sigh.

"Hi. You know her?" She asked Normani, I assume she was talking about me.

"Yeah. Lauren are you okay?" Normani held both of my cheeks which caused a pain run through my jaw, I winced in response.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were some pervert or a weirdo or something." Normani helped me up and sat me on the couch. "I'm sorry" Camila said again.

"Damn Lauren she beat you up good" Normani giggled as she kneeled in front of me.

"What was that?" I asked Camila referring to the object she used to attack me. She had her hands behind her back and held up a water bottle, she must have gotten it out when she opened the fridge. I sighed again leaning back in the seat not having enough energy.

"I'm really sorry" Camila said again in a guilty tone, she looked really worried. Normani held onto my jaw and inspected it. I hissed when she moved her thumb over the spot where Camila hit me. Camila finally moved and stood next to Normani and also got a look at my jaw.

"Ouch. I'm so so so sorry I didn't know you... you were you" Camila waved her arms frantically her eyes glossy like if she were about to cry.

"It's fine-"
"No it's not look at that thing it looks like I actually punched you" Camila stepped back and disappeared from my eye sight but them came back. "Here" She said handing something to Normani.

I then felt something cold against my jaw which made it hurt even more. I groaned at the feeling of how cold it was and how much it hurt.

"Stay still Laur. Hold it there" I held onto the ice pack but them Camila took it.

Camila moved to sit next to me tucking in her left leg under her to face me. "The least I could do is hold it for you-"

"It's fine I got it" I cut her off reaching for the ice pack that was placed against my face.

"Please. I feel really bad" I wasn't able to say anything since she put her hand over the ice pack holding it against my jaw. She moved her other arm over the back of the seat and got closer to hold it better.

"So how did you two end up here?" I looked over at Normani raising my eyebrows.

"Uhh we kinda wanted to see your bus and-"

"You wanted to see their bus. I wanted to stay and watch Demi" I said cutting off Normani before she blamed this on both of us.

"Yeah then we kinda got surrounded by guards so I kinda made Lauren come in here to hide but before we were able to get off you guys came and we got scared so we went to hide in the back. We wanted to wait until you guys fell asleep to sneak out but we fell asleep. Lauren wanted to get off and came out here and this happened."

Camila nodded but didn't know what to say. "Soo... you guys are from Miami?"

"Yeah" I breathed out answering her question. Camila turned to me. She put down the ice pack and held my jaw moving it to the side for her to see. She hissed and the view if it.

She lightly ran the tips of her fingers over the area making me wince in pain but also making my stomach feel really funny.

"Where else did I hit you?" She quietly asked looking up at me.

"Oh they're fine. They don't hurt as much as this one" I said pointing at my jaw that was now throbbing.

"Well it's almost one am and were not stoping anytime soon. So you guys can sleep here or if you want there's a few empty bunks. I'll let you barrow some blankets." She said towards Normani and I. "Hold it please" She whispered to me holding out the ice pack.

She quickly moved and left to her bunk. Normani quickly took her spot. "Guess we're stuck here." She said happily. "Let me see" I moved the ice pack and turned to show her. "Poor Lauren" She said and gave me a side hug.

"You want to sleep in the bunks?" Normani said still hugging me.

"No. We can't get too comfortable here." I said with a serious expression.

"It's one night Lauren. please?" I wasn't able to say no because Camila came back with a stack of folded blankets.

"Okay here you go. I don't know where you're planning to sleep but you'll have really soft blankets." Camila said smiling at Normani as she happily took them. "Thanks. Goodnight Laur." She leaned down and kissed my forehead and winked at me as she walked towards the bunks.

"Come on you can sleep in the one across from me" She said helping me up. I didn't notice how I was a bit taller then Camila. She took a hold of my hand and lead me towards the back making me get that funny feeling in the pit of my stomach again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
818K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
566K 34.7K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...