My Sweet Psycho | Jenlisa G!P

By Ebi_sensei

NOTE: BOOK 1 & 2 ARE MERGED FOR CONVENIENCE BOOK 1 [COMPLETE]: She's sweet, but a psycho. Hot, but a psycho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [Day 1]
Chapter 16 [Day 2]
Chapter 17 [M]
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 [M]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 [M]
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
💣 SURPRISE! 💣
THE SWEET PSYCHO
WHAT HAPPENED TO JENNIE?
THE END CONTINUES
EPILOGUE: THE REMEDY
MSP BOOK 2
MSP: The Sweet Psycho's Psycho
PROLOGUE
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 2.5 [M]
Chapter 2.6
Chapter 2.7
Chapter 2.8
Chapter 2.9 [M]
EPILOGUE: THE SWEET PSYCHO'S ENDING
THE NEXT SWEET PSYCHOS
Author's Note

Chapter 19

81.2K 1.8K 6.5K
By Ebi_sensei

Nyeong-an!

Bruh, I'm still depressed about Vampire Goddesses. It has already ended and I am so sad and happy at the same time. 😭 I'm so hooked with the story that I even forgot to update my own story sometimes. 😅 😩

Anyways, enjoy reading!

===============================
Chitthip M. Bruschweiler's POV

I entered the room where my husband and I occupied, and I then saw him beside the bedside table with a lamp and book on his hand. He noticed my presence, he closed his book and looked at me.

"Done checking the girls?" I just smiled and nodded as I sat next to him. I then took my iPad beside my pillow to play puzzle games before going to sleep. 

As always, I check Lisa and Rosie to their beds, wanting them to have a peaceful sleep. But tonight is different. The Kim sisters are here and my heart is swelling with maternal love.

"Darling, aren't the Kim sisters so close to our girls?" Marco hummed and shifted his gaze to me with a smile.

"I know and it's a relief, darling." But my eyebrows furrowed as I thought of something. I just tap my chin.

"But have you noticed? The way they look at each other is... different. There's something to it yet I cannot grasp, Marco." My husband just chuckled and pulled my head to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"That only means they're really close, my darling." And he then stood up as I shrug my shoulders.

"I guess they really are. And it's a wonderful sight actually." I just continued playing puzzle games when Marco's phone just beeped, indicating someone emailed him. I just looked intently at him.

"Who's that Marco?" He just shook his head without even looking at me.

"It's... nothing." He then put his phone back to his pocket and went to the bathroom. I just sigh and sat straight. I don't believe him.

I know that he's hiding something from me. Not just him but also our only child. I know they've been sharing secrets where Lisa cannot share it with me because we all know that I'll get mad especially when it's about women. 

"Oh dang. I forgot my bourbon in the fridge." My husband mumbled after he used the bathroom and I just stood up.

"Let me get it for you." And he just nodded as I march my way out of the room. As soon as I went out, I just took a deep breath and sigh. All I ever wanted was someone to understand me. But no one does. 

As the only woman in the Manoban family, I wanted to surround my household with lots of women and do girly stuff with them. But it turns out I gave birth to a girl with a penis. Ignoring Lisa's condition, I treat and dress her up like a girl. I was really having fun until Lisa turned thirteen. 

Her, being androgynous, was getting worse as her genitalia is getting larger. It was getting hard for me to hide it. She was also filled with testosterone and Marco would just help her overcome it. She also had a secret relationship with one of my business partner's child and it was a disaster. 

It was frustrating but I love my child, Lisa. I know she's affected about all of this but I just couldn't help it. My baby is a girl and I hope she was. I let out a sigh again and started to walk towards the stairs carrying this heavy heart inside me. 

I was about to take a step down to the Park's royal highland stairs when I felt fingertips that are cold as the night that pushes me down.

"Oh my- Ah!" I wasn't able to stop myself from rollins on the stairs as I accidentally bump my head countless times along with my body

I met the cold and hard floor as my visions became red due to the blood. My body was aching. My back, my knees, my head and even my ankle. I just closed my eyes and I slowly lost my unconsciousness.

-----------------------------

Lisa's POV

It was raining and the thunders were roaring loudly. I am really sleepy but its harsh sounds were the reason why I can still sense my surroundings.

Plus, Jisoo's snoring is bothering me. Who wouldn't be? Her mouth was just beside my ear as she trapped me in her arms and legs like I'm some kind of her pillow. She's even calling Rosie's name with a giggle.

This woman is a nymphomaniac for Rosie. Ew.

I snorted and just close my eyes to get back to sleep when I felt the bed moved although we are not moving. My eyebrows just knitted.

What was that? Monster in bed?

"Lisa..." A breathy voice just whispered in my ear and my heart started to pound in fright.

What the fuck is going on? And who the hell is this woman?

Unexpectedly, I felt someone's hand brushing its fingers to my face. Even though my balls are trembling in fear, I still act like I'm dead.

"I wanna keep you all to myself, Lalisa Manoban. Should I kill you now while you're asleep?" What the hell? I freaked out that I open my eyes and my whole body stiffened.

"Fuck!" I silently gasped when I saw the hooded person where I still can't see its face in front of me.

I was about to push Jisoo away from me when this person choked me so tight that I just tried to pull her hand away but it was too strong.

"J- Jisoo... wa-" I tried to wake Jisoo beside me but Jisoo was already gone. I looked around but in my peripheral view, I saw the hooded person lifting its hand with a kitchen knife and that made my eyes widened in fear.

Oh shit, am I gonna die!?

"No please!"

"Die with me, Lisa!" And the strange one just lifted its hand ready to stab me hard.

"Nooooooo!"

"Lisa! Wake up!" And I jumped in horror and woke up chasing my breath. Even though the room is cold due to the AC, I was dripping with cold sweats as my shirt was drenched because of it. 

My whole body was trembling, trembling that I cannot control it as my throat was so dry. Even my heart was pumping crazily as I try to breathe deeper for my pulse to steady. I just checked myself if I have any stabs but there was clearly none but sweats all over me.

"Just... Just what the fuck was that?" My face was then cupped by Jennie. I met her worried eyes as she tries to wipe my sweat.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so pale? Are you having a nightmare?" I gulped again and nodded in response.

"I... I guess I am." And I just closed my eyes as I clutch my chest.

I thought I was really gonna die.

"Oh, poor Lili. Come here. Let me give you a hug." And I just engulfed myself by her warm hug as she shushed me while stroking my back. It was very soothing yet I feel hot. Worst, I can feel her nipples poking me. I quickly pull away and cock my head to the side.

"Where's... Jisoo?" I asked and she then grabbed my chin with her finger as I was forced to look at her. I was surprised when she just tried to kiss me but paused and letting her breath brush on my lips.

"They're already downstairs preparing for breakfast." She stated while her naughty hands are on my neck up to my earlobe, pinching them. I looked at her and she was giving me that lopsided smile. 

What she's doing and how she looked at me right now just turns me on as it builds more pressure on my abdomen. We were just silent as my heart was thumping again. I just cleared my throat and purse my lips.

"O- okay. So... um, I'm just gonna take a bath first and-" I gasped silently, almost sucking her hair. My soul just left me when I saw something unbelievable in front of me. 

I'm... I'm already inside her! 

I never knew Jennie could this wild. Is she the reason for my nightmare? My balls were already shaking as my length is twitching inside her.

I just swallowed a lump when she giggled and wrap her arms around me and making our faces closer to each other.

"Why don't we have a moment first, Lisa?" And she started my day riding on me.

---

I was exhausted. Jennie sexually drained me in our ten-minute session while she was all smiley while clinging to my arm as we descended on the stairs.

We heard noises in the kitchen so we just walk straight ahead to it and there I saw Alice unnie cooking while Rosie and Jisoo are at the kitchen countertop, wrapping Jisoo's sprained arm with bandages while talking something serious. 

"Oh! Jendeuk, Limario! Thank goodness you're finally here. What took you guys so long?" Jisoo asked with a hint of irritation.

"We're dying in hunger here, guys." Rosie chimed in and I can see Jennie glancing at me so I looked at her but she just walked away from me with that mischievous smirk and went to Alice unnie, helping her with the foods. I just shifted my gaze at the two while rubbing my nape.

"I... uh, took a bath first." They seem to buy my excuse and they just nodded. I then went to the dining table to greet the old folks a good morning but there was no one. I just went back to the kitchen.

"Guys, where are the old farts?" And they just stopped doing what they're doing as they stare at each other. What's with their stares? They kinda give me this uncomfortable feeling.

"Guys?" I snapped them off until Alice unnie just cleared her throat and turn to me.

"Um, the oldies are... in the hospital, Lis." My eyebrows furrowed.

"All of them? Why? Do they have appointments today?" Another silence has filled the room as I stare intently at them. Rosie then took a deep breath as she was hesitating to tell me something.

"A-actually... no. Something bad... happened last night." And my eyebrows furrowed even more as I step towards Rosie.

"What do you mean something bad?" They all looked at Alice unnie as she nodded at them. Rosie then fook a deep breath as her eyes glistened in sadness.

"Aunt Chitthip. She fell on the stairs last night and she was brought to the hospital after she lost her consciousness." My eyes widened at the news and I just pulled my hair.

"What!? Mom fell on the stairs!?" Rosie just nodded. I nibbled my lower lip not wanting to tear down until Jisoo just walked towards me as she held my shoulders.

"But don't worry, buddy! They're on their way now. So don't cry, okay?" She tried to cheer me up and I just nodded but this heavy feeling is still lingering inside me. 

But then the two-way door just opened and we all just looked at each other as we ran to the entrance. There I saw mom in a wheelchair and a bandage on her head.

I also notice that she has a knee cap on her left knee and the sight of it breaks my heart as the tears that were threatening to fall down finally escaped from my eyes.

"Mom!" I ran to her as she just smiled at me with her arms spread open. I didn't hesitate to hug her tight and bury my face on her neck.

"Oh, dear baby. Stop crying now. You're making me cry." She then chuckled while I sniff and pull myself away from her.

"Mom, what happened to you? Are you okay? Does your body hurt? Why do you have a bandage on your head? What does that mean mom? Dad?" I looked at dad behind mom and he just smiled at me.

"You're mom is okay, Lisa. She just had a mild concussion and a sprained knee and ankle. The doctor said she'll recover soon enough." I nibbled my lower lip even more and hugged mom again.

"You scared me, mom! I thought I'd lost you!" And everyone just cooed as mom stroked my back. It just made me want to cry hard but thinking that Jennie is here I just silently cry.

"I'm okay, baby. This is nothing serious." 

"Mom, why did you fell on the floor? are you being clumsy again?" I asked breaking the hug and mom just slapped my arm with a glare.

"Why, of course not! I was about to take your dad's bourbon to send him to sleep when I just fell on the floor." Mom's eyebrows creased as her fingers were holding her chin probably recalling what happened to her. I then heard a snap from behind so I looked back.

"Didn't we have inside cameras, dad?" Rosie asked uncle John and he just sighed as he fixed his gold specs just like dads.

"The inside cameras were off yesterday except for the outdoors sweetheart so unfortunately, we didn't see what happened to Chitthip unnie." 

"But it's all thanks to Jennie who saw aunt Chitthip lying on the floor last night." Aunt Claire butted in as she hugged Jennie who is silent for a while now. 

"Thank you, dear Jennie." Mom then smiled at her but Jennie just shook her hand along with her head.

"Oh no. It's nothing, aunt Chitthip. It was just a plain coincidence that I was on the kitchen last night to drink a glass water when I heard consecutive thuds so I checked it out and saw aunt Chitthip unconscious." She explained but our eyes met. I then mouthed her thank you and smiled. She just nodded with a sweet smile as Jisoo and Rosie pulled her for an embrace.

"But I just felt like being pushed when I took a step last night." Our heads then whipped on mom with a serious look. Dad then bends his body so that he could see mom's face.

"Are you sure, darling?" Mom just nodded and Jisoo suddenly gasped.

"Is there a ghost in here?" 

"Oh, my- I think we need to call an exorcist!" Aunt Claire exclaimed and Rosie pointed at me.

"Yah Lisa! Jisoo! You can see ghosts right?" My body just tensed as I gulped. What is she planning? Is she going to make us an exorcist!? I then looked at Jisoo who pointed at me with a nervous smile.

"Y- you can see ghosts too?" I nodded.

"Y- yeah." And Jisoo then grabbed my arm with a wide yet awkward smile.

"Perfect! Now let's run!" And we stormed out of the house.

"Hey! Come back here, you cowards!" I looked back and saw Alice unnie shouting while Rosie and Jennie were out to chase us.

-------

It was already Monday and that means it's back to school. Mom and dad already left Seoul yesterday so that mom will have her physical therapy in Bangkok while dad is going to take care of our business there.

I'm relieved that mom's traumatic brain injury is not severe or else there will be a possibility that she's going to develop Alzheimer's disease. I sighed. 

I miss my old folks already. They just came here for a day and a bad thing already happened to them. I feel bad for not watching over my mom but I'm truly thankful that Jennie was there when the incident happened. 

I looked at the woman at the shotgun seat, texting while her hand is locking with mine on the gear stick. the sight was giving me the whole zoo in my stomach. I just sigh shakily and focus on the street while this heavy feeling kicks in again. 

My friendship with Jennie became intense these days. It was clearly on another level. We became closer than ever especially that we have already explored our bodies in a different and adulterated way.

But the truth is still bugging me that I, Lisa Manoban, took Jennie Ruby Jane Kim's virginity. But I'd be lying if I'll tell myself I'm not happy about it.

I mean come on, Jennie is a gem and lots of people were chasing her yet she gave herself to me. I honestly feel... honored.

But sex for me is just for people who are in love with each other. And damn, I'm the only one who's in love here! I'm grateful that she has a birth control implant or I'll die. 

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and she's already staring at me with those sparkling eyes. I just smiled at her and turned right as I enter the school and soon parked. I turn off the engine of the car as I unfasten my seatbelt. 

I then went out and open her door as she just mouthed me thank you and I just smiled at her. I then took our bags in the backseat and started to walk with her clinging on my arm when Rosie along with the other SC officers were there to approach us with a troubled face.

"No time for greetings. Let's go wifey. The detectives and Mr. Yang are waiting for us!" And they just snatched Jennie from me as they ran away. But Jisoo was just standing there and then face me.

"We'll talk later with the girls, Manobal." And she then ran away. And what's with the hurry? Did I hear that right? Detectives?

"Lisa..." I chilly and deep, creepy voice just whispered my name behind me. I flinched and turn around and there I saw Wendy with a haggard face that her cheeks are hollowed with dark circles under her eyes.

"What's with that face?" I asked and she just clings to my neck and dragged me all the way to the lockers where Seulgi and Momo are already in their respective lockers.

"Oh? What's with your faces, guys?" Momo asked while keeping her love letters in her locker. But I just asked that to Wendy and now I'm involved. I guess Wendy's contagious. Speaking of Wendy, she finally let me go and looked around before she grabbed our collar to huddle.

"I took someone's virginity!" And we all just gasped. As far as I know, these dorks never like to get involved with virgins. But call me weird but I'm happy that I'm not the only one experiencing on deflowering a virgin.

"What? How did that happen?" Momo asked after she smacked Wendy's head.

"How about you, Lisa?" Seulgi asked and I started to sweat.

"S- Same here." 

"Ooh." The two dorks just looked at each other as their eyes widened in surprise. Momo and Seulgi then tapped our shoulders as they bring their faces closer to us with their smirk.

"Who are these lucky girl then?" Seulgi asked with her wiggling eyebrows. Wendy and I just looked at each other, sharing the same brain cells. We then turn to the dorks as we shook our heads.

"You don't wanna know." Wendy and I answered them in unison as I felt being trapped in someone's arms.

"I love you, bud." Wendy blurted out and I just tapped her head while nodding. Momo suddenly gasped in horror as she covered her mouth.

"D- did you two took each other's virginity!?" 

"Fuck off!" Wendy and I just smack Momo's head and just open my locker to get and keep some things. Seulgi just keeps on laughing beside us along with Momo.

------

"Wendy. Look at the clouds. They're forming like... Boobs." I gloomily stated while pointing the cloud that really looks like boobs.

There's no class and I don't know why. Now, Wendy and I were just in the classroom, staring at the sky with lots of clouds in the window near Jennie's seat.

The weather is nice today. It's just that our minds are clouded with... unholy thoughts.

"Oh. I thought it was an ass." She murmured weakly and I just shook my head.

"No. It's boobs." I looked at Wendy and she just shrugged.

"Well, mine's ass." And we just let out a deep sigh as we rested our heads on our fists while having the same guilt. I just took a deep breath.

"What happened?" She just huffed before she answered.

"I made her angry and did mad sex. You?" I just squinted my eyes at her trying to guess who she's talking about. But this time, I was the one who huffed and stare outside.

"I was drunk and... horny for her." Wendy was the one who squinted her eyes at me but she then sighed and bury her face in her folded arms.

"I don't wanna live anymore." Her voice was muffled but I can still understand her. I just chuckled and scratch my temple.

"And I don't want to have a child either," I muttered in a low voice. Her head was lifted up as she faced me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? dude, like you have a dick or something, yeah?" She snorted and occasionally turned into a laugh. I just laugh along with her.

"Girls!" Jisoo's voice rang in our ears as we, along with Seulgi and Momo who are on their seats, copying my assignment for history, just came in with a frantic look.

"Yow, Soo. Done with the meeting?" Seulgi greeted her and Jisoo then ran towards us.

"Yeah and guess what," Jisoo looked around and motioned us to get closer. When we huddle, she then took a deep breath. "Miyeon is missing!" And we all just went silent as we stare at each other.

"Woah. Why would she be missing?" Wendy asked while breaking on the huddle. Jisoo then clicked her tongue.

"That's why we, all the officers especially me, since I am her enemy here, were gathered because a bunch of detectives was looking for her!" And Jisoo rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Maybe she's cooling her head and had a vacay?" Momo shrugged her shoulders.

"Or maybe got depressed and hid because she got no guts to face people?" Seulgi quipped and I just tap my chin while Jisoo let out a deep sigh.

"I don't know. I really don't know. But what's crazy here is that the detectives' eyes are heated on me like fuck!" Jisoo then balled her fist to punch the table but we just laughed when she stopped mid-air and punch the table softly. 

But Miyeon's disappearance then bothered me. Where is she? Where in the world is she hiding? What... happened to her?

---------------
Seulgi's POV

After the crazy meeting with my monkies, I went to the restroom casually without asking any officer's permission since there's no class. I guess teachers are busy with the mid-terms and creating some questionnaires.

Not that I'm worried. We have Lisa and Jisoo, ready to save our lazy asses. I felt my phone buzzed in my suit pocket and bullet sweats already formed on my forehead.

Irene Baeby 😘😍

Where are you?

"Shit!" And I just slap my forehead with my palm. Okay, so back when we were at the K Club, I got drunk and bombed her some texts.

I even called her, telling some sweet nothings until I had the liquor courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. But she just told me that we'll talk today but no. 

I want the ground to eat me in embarrassment! I know courting her is one of my goals in life but courting her on the phone while I had the liquor courage is a big no-no!

Ugh. Now I can't face her. I don't want to see her. I'm not ready. I just proceed to the restroom while putting my phone back to my suit. 

As soon as I entered the restroom, I did my business and clean myself. I went out of the cubicle while humming, trying to forget my idiocy and wash my hands. But someone just entered so I stopped and wipe my hands on the paper towel.

"I finally found you, Seulgi bear." A sweet as honey but hot as fire voice just rang on my ears. I shivered in surprise as I cock my head to the side.

Irene was standing behind the door as she was smiling at me which made my heart go Shalala Lala. Yes, that's how I'm in love with her.

"J- Joohyun, hey." I nervously smiled. Irene giggled as her mysterious eyes gazed at me.

I just throw the used paper towel in the trash and took another paper towel since my hands are sweaty because of her presence and wiped them.

"W- why are you here? What do you want?"

"I'm looking for that drunkard who called me at 12 midnight just to tell me how much she loves me and even asked me to be her girlfriend so I came to talk to her." Her teasing smile is enough to wobble my legs. I just took a deep breath ready to apologize.

"I... I'm very sorry if I woke you up at that time. I was drunk and I don't know what came to my mind that I texted you some idiot things and called you just to court you and-"

"Yes." I was cut off by that one simple word that made me pull back my tongue. I just blinked at her as her cheeks were in a tinge of pink with her hands on her back.

"H- huh?" was all I ever said and she then smiled that made me lose my sanity.

"You asked me to be your girl, right? So that's my answer. It's a yes." My hand automatically covered my already round mouth as my eyes would almost like to escape from its socket because of how wide it is. 

Yes. Does that mean- 

But I just snapped from shock and held her shoulders.

"A- are you... serious?"

"Don't I look serious, babe?" I just purse my lips trying not to cry as I was overwhelmed by this wave of love inside me.

"Awww, come on, babe. Don't cry." And she just hugged me while I'm trying myself to hold back these stupid tears that keep on falling. But I can't help it. I'm so happy!

"I love you." She whispered and pulled herself from me a bit and my lips just curved upwards until it turned into a wide grin.

"I love you to bits, Joohyun!" I lifted her up in too much happiness as she squealed and hugged my neck. I made us turn around as an explosion of euphoria shot through me. 

Damn it. I can't believe it! She's finally mine! 

"Yah! Put me down!" And I obliged as we were panting and grinning at each other. But I kinda notice how our breaths were ghosting each others' lips that we just smirked.

"Why don't we have our first kiss?" My babe asked while her fingers traced my lips. I can see the desire in her eyes and it's such a turn on that I just grab her waist, pulling it even closer to me.

"What about a make-out session?" She was shocked at first until it turned into a playful, mischievous look.

"Ooh, I like that." And she then grabs me to one of the cubicles and locked it. We then stared at each other with beating hearts.

But she just let me sit on the toilet and thank god it has its cover or my butt will be drenched on the toilet's water. She then straddled on my lap as her beautiful hands cupped my bore face.

"I love you." Before I could reply, she already kissed me senselessly as my hands were on her back, wanting our bodies to merge impossibly closer.

Her kisses were so sweet that it explodes my head with my tummy churning. It was a beautiful feeling. Too beautiful that I cried and Irene then suck my tears and gives me butterfly kisses.

"I didn't know that my Seulgi bear is such a crybaby." I just sniff and wipe my tears. I then looked at her and touch her chin.

"I'm just... so happy." And our lips meet again in a slow and tender way. My tongue then sought her hot mouth as her tongue danced with mine until the restroom's door just slammed open that made us pull away and a string of saliva from us just disconnected. I quickly wiped it away.

"Why aren't you texting me back, you idiot!?" Our eyebrows creased as we looked at each other.

"Is that Yerim?" Before I could answer, another familiar voice just echoed.

"Can't you see I'm avoiding you!?" My head tilted as I looked at my girlfriend.

"And is that... Wendy?" She just shrugged, unsure of what to say.

"Avoiding me while keeps on eye-fucking me from afar!?" And we heard a loud thud from outside.

"Oh, shut it! Let's just get over with this!" And we heard some smoochies and stifled moans from outside that made us cover our mouths in surprise.

Curious of who they really are. Irene and I just stood up as we stormed out in the cubicle and there we saw Yeri on the sink's counter with her disheveled hair and unbuttoned blouse while Wendy is in between her, trying to devour her.

"What the-" Wendy look at us and she almost choked in too much gasp of air while Yeri pulled Wendy away from her as she fixed herself.

"I- Irene?"

"Yerim?"

"Wenwen!?"

"Seulgi!" 

And we all just stare at each other in confusion and glint of surprise.

----
Lisa's POV

"Where are those idiots?" I just scratch my head. I've been looking everywhere for them but they're gone.

It's already lunchtime and I don't know where to find them. But I just can't go back without them so I went to different corners and passages and every restroom but there was still no sight of them. I just stopped on the lockers and opened my locker as I took some things.

"Um, Lisa?"  I just turn around and saw Jeongyeon. I was surprised so I just lock my locker.

"Hey, Jeongyeon! How are you? How's your side? Or your ribs? Is it broken?" She just chuckled and nodded as she touched her side.

"Yeah. I had a rib fracture and they're starting to heal now." She smiled so genuinely and I was a bit relieved that she talks calmly to me now.

"That's good to hear! I'm hoping for your fast recovery, Jeong." And we both smiled at each other.

"Thanks and thank you for always... saving my ass. First from those frats and now from getting stepped on Miyeon's teammate." I just smiled and shook my hand.

"Oh no. That's nothing. I just did what's right." And she just nodded while I opened my locker again.

"But I still wanted to thank you though. But hey, uh, I've been meaning to ask." I just stopped messing with my things and turn to her.

"Yeah, go ahead. What is it?" And I grab my tumbler and drink water from it while waiting for her question. Her eyes then squinted.

"Are... Dahyun and Momo... dating?" I coughed so hard that Jeongyeon tapped my back just to soothe me. The hell. I was not ready for that. When I was okay, I faced her and rub my nape.

"I'm sorry. I just choked myself. But no, um, they are good friends! Close friends. Best friends. Yes! That's it. Haha!" I just laugh nervously. And she just nodded. Thank god she believed that!

"Oh and by the way, do you remember my friend Nayeon?" My attention was all to her when she just mentioned her friend's name. There goes my heart again.

"Y- yeah? What about... her?" Jeongyeon then bit her lip as she fidgets on her fingers.

"D- do you... like her?" I was a bit surprised by her question but a small smile crept on my lips as I nodded.

"I do. I have a little crush on her. Why?" She just answered me with a small piece of paper. I just looked at her confused but her eyes were not on me as she covered her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Be sure to text her." And she then left me as I accepted the paper. I just lift the folded paper and there was a phone number with a name beside it. I'm like an idiot who just smiled as I keep the paper on my suit pocket.

My smile faded when I felt the hairs of my nape stood up that I just rubbed it and looked around.

I hate this feeling.

I just close my locker and ran away, not caring that running in the hallway is forbidden.
-----

Jennie is sending me to my apartment while I'm asking her some stupid questions. I can see how tired and trouble she was earlier so I decided to make her feel better and it worked!

She's been laughing at every corny or dirty joke that I throw on her and I'm glad although I'm running out of lines here.

"Okay, okay. How about this one. How does computer work?" I wait for her answer and her gummy grin is already flashing, ready to laugh.

"Please don't answer me some stupid answers." I just purse my lips as I smirked at her.

"They work hard." And she just slaps my arm and my head accidentally bumped on the glass window that made her stop laughing.

"Oh my- Lisa? Are you okay? I'm sorry." I just gave her an okay sign while rubbing my head.

"I'm okay. No worries!" And she just laughed again while her eyes are already on the street. 

"Please don't make me laugh while driving. You can kill us both, you know." I just place my hand beside my forehead and gave her a salute.

"Noted!" She just giggled.

"Do you still got under your sleeves?" She asked mischievously and I shook my head.

"I don't wanna die." Another laugh from her reverberated in my ear while she's shaking her head as she pushes the brakes.

The car then stopped in front of the building and I then stepped out of it as I bend my body to thank the lady inside.

"Thanks for the ride, Nini. See you tom-" I was surprised when Jennie struck me with her lips. It was not rough nor aggressive. It was just so sweet that tingles me. It never failed to make my knees go weak. She then broke the kiss and cup my cheek.

"See you later." She kissed me once again and I just blinked my eyes fast.

"I- I uh, yeah. Of course. Good night."

"Good night." And she then drives off, leaving me dumbfounded. I can't believe what she just did. She kissed me in public. What if someone sees us? I really can't understand Jennie sometimes. 

I just went inside to the building of the apartment complex and I noticed the security and the clerk were in wide eyes as they bowed at me. I just bowed at them but later then furrowed my eyebrows as I enter the elevator. 

I walked out of the elevator hastily and opened my apartment as another vivid memory flashed on my mind. I just sigh and went to my room.

Moreover, I then undress and took a cold shower. I bit my lips as I close my eyes when the memories of Jennie and I, tasting each other's mouths just crossed my mind.

Jennie is the best kisser I've ever kissed. Every kiss she gave me is always magical and addicting. But her mouth is just a warm-up.

Her body was the best. It's like she's the puzzle piece that I've been looking for and I can't deny it. 

But this is not good anymore. I hate this. I feel like I'm completely turning her into a sex object. If we keep on doing this, we'll only hurt ourselves. Or more like, I'll only hurt myself.

I've always wanted to clear some things with her but it seems like she doesn't want to. But if I try, she'll just cut me off using her lips that intoxicated me.

I went out of the bathroom with a heavy heart as I wore my yellow sleepwear and let the bed sink my body to its fluffiness. 

"Jennie..." I muttered as I sigh and turn sideways as I curl my body like a fetus. My eyes landed on my black suit and remembered that small piece of paper that Jeongyeon gave me.

I then stood up and picked my suit up from the floor. I took my phone from my bed and save Nayeon's phone number. I then write a short message to her and send it.

Im Nayeon

Hi 😊 

Satisfied, I just slump my body on my bed and hug my pillow. I don't know why Jeongyeon asked me why I like her earlier.

But I feel like Nayeon is the only one who can save me from this heartache, from Jennie. Well, I just hope so.

===============================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
711K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.5K 151 18
As a result of Harry being raised by Sirius and Remus, Harry Potter ends up in Slytherin. The only thing you need to know is in his toddler years Sir...
7.2K 408 33
Blackpink-one of powerful group of swordswoman in their school Twice-a looking nerd in school but powerful swordswoman outside lisa suddenly kne...