The Peacekeeper

By plainjaneandproud

There are four types of wolves The mated - Those who have found their mates. The unmated - Those who are wait... More

Time is up
Meeting The Alpha.
Getting Started
Three Months
Three Months (2)
Five Months (1)
Five Months (2)
Nine Months
Ten Months (1)
Ten Months (2)
The Rules
She Wolves
Leoni Is Staying
Unexpected Visitor
Moon bound
First Shift
Moon blessed visit
ZOE
The Wolf Will Know
Mate
Luna Wolf
The Party

Prologue

132 3 0
By plainjaneandproud

The screaming coming from the room terrified the man on the other side of the door.
"It's too early" He told the doctor "She's not due for another two months"
Both flinched when another scream pierced the air.

Inside the woman felt like she was dying. Her baby was seemed to be twisting and turning as if to escape through her stomach.
"Please" She begged "Why?"
The nurse looked on shocked.
"Luna, please" she tried. "I can only think of one thing. Her mate has died"
The woman stared at her. Could it be? Her pregnancy was fine. Everything was okay. Then this, her baby was thrashing around heavily in her stomach. "Save the baby" She ordered.
"Luna?" The woman glared at the nurse. "Do it, there is still hope. Sarah please"
The two were friends and on hearing her friend instead of her patient was enough. "The heir will live" she promised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 248K 46
Charlotte has kept her wolf a secret her entire life. She knows she is the first born heir to an Alpha, but her mother refuses to tell her who her fa...
712K 23.5K 35
After a nightmarish attack, Ludovica loses her entire family. Ever since then, she exterminates all rogue wolves who dare trespass into her lands wit...
2K 67 15
I had heard bedtime stories all my life about mates. Until a wolf found their mate they were incomplete. They were lacking an essential part of their...
863 18 26
What happens when her true love is a guy she despies