My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

THIRTY EIGHT

12.5K 706 157
By Asterial_melina

Dekh Saaqi
Kaise Basta Hai Ishq Wajood Mein,

Saltanat Meri Hai
Rag Rag Pe Hukoomat Yaar Ki....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You can do it. Be brave."

She was giving herself a pep talk walking around the whole room when the door of her room opened revealing Mustafa who was amused to see her walking around biting her nails, having a nervous look on her face.

"Woah.... It's such a rare sight sight to see. Dusron ko pareshan karne wale log aaj khud pareshan hai."

(The one who loves irritating others is the one who is anxious today.)

He teased, pinching her cheeks remembering her crazy tactics to annoy him, which didn't go well with her as she swatted his hand away from her face, making her way towards the washroom to calm herself ignoring Mustafa who was adding up to nervousness.

"Hey!! Wait...."

He held her hand as soon as he saw her turning her back, pulling her towards himself to calm her, finding her close to crying.

"I am scared."

She confessed, forgetting everything for a moment confiding in him finding concern in his eyes.

"Don't be. She won't do anything."

He smiled making her frown in return. Of course he had the audacity to say that afterall he was her favourite and wasn't included in her hit list.

"It's easy for you to say it. You are her favourite and that's why you aren't scared of her but on the other hand she doesn't like me and loves scolding me."

At the end of the sentence a small tear leaked out of her eye, nervousness getting best of her emotions, knowing the main reason behind Sadia dadi's arrival. She was always afraid of her, of her scolding, but in the past she was able to save herself keeping a low profile but now she couldn't avoid her even if she wanted to. Maybe she was being paranoid but she couldn't forget the scary vibes she got from Sadia dadi.

Mustafa was silent the whole time, giving her time to express everything, happy that she was confiding him when he noticed a single tear leaking out her eye, paining him. Wiping the tear, he held her hand, leading her towards the sofa pushing her to sit on it, whereas he guided himself to sit on his knees in front of her and started rubbing her cold hands to warm them up.

"Who said she doesn't like you ? It's just that she had a rough life which made her what she is today but that doesn't mean she is bad. I agree she is a little strict but once you get to know her, you'll love her."

His hands now found their way to her cheeks to caress them finding her leaning towards it, seeking it's warmth.

"I......."

"Don't think much and relax."

Leaning towards her, he tried taking her in his embrace when she pushed him and stood up, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Don't take advantage of my nervousness."

"Ahhhh....The little rebel is back."

Instead of feeling offended with her comment he smiled, glad to see her rebel side which he hated, but atleast it was better than seeing her cry.

"It never went away and I am not little."

Placing hands on her waist she towered above his sitting form, glaring at him for calling her little.
Yes, she was little compared to his huge physique but that didn't mean he would rub it on her face and she would take it without any complain.

"Sure you aren't little....My lilliput."

Squashing her cheeks he teased, getting up, towering above her again and smirked seeing her huff in annoyance noticing their height difference.

"I guess we should leave, seeing that you are back to normal now."

"Do not try to exaggerate things. I was normal only."

Rolling her eyes she unlocked the door of her room and was stepping out when he stopped her, handing her a big box asking her to open it.

"Wear this and I don't want to hear any excuse, even if you do then you know well what will I do."

He knew her well and was sure she would argue with him as soon as she would find jwellery inside it and would definitely deny wearing it. So, he threatened to kiss her if she denies, knowing it was the only way she will comply to his demand. He didn't wanted her to resemble a plain bachelor girl but a married woman in front of Sadia dadi and that flirt Azhar.

"I am not...."

She on the other hand had planned to deny him even after hearing his threat, her jealousy overpowering everything, thinking it was Asmara's jwellery he was offering her, unaware it was brand new with none of them belonged to Asmara.

"Are you defying me even after knowing the consequences ?"

Taking calculative steps he stood before her getting hold of her waist pulling her towards himself, keeping a stoic face to intimidate her which he thought worked well but backfired at him when he saw her crying hysterically, breaking down in his arms.

"I d-don't w-want to wear h-her j-jwellery.... I can't... P-please don't f-force me."

She didn't wanted to wear Asmara's jwellery. It would make her feel low of herself. It would bring back the nightmares she was desperately trying to forget. The sick feeling of rejection cursed through her veins, making her shiver and sob uncontrollably.

"It's not her jwellery. I swear none of it belongs to her. It's yours jaani. Only yours."

Holding her tightly he rubbed her back to soothe her sobs, placing his lips on her temples kissing there repeatedly, whispering sweet nothings inside her ears till he was able to calm her down.

"Don't cry like this ever again. I don't like it at all."

"I....."

If it wasn't for the car honks they wouldn't have broken apart. She took steps back feeling embarrassed of her emotional outburst and that too in front of him. Also, she was stupid enough to hug him which he accepted wholeheartedly hugging her back.

"Sit down and wear this."

"Okay."

Getting those awkward vibes from her, he asked her to sit down knowing Sadia dadi was there and they need to go downstairs to welcome her. While she got busy wearing gold bangles and ring, he got on his knees elevating her pants a little, making her wear anklets he brought exclusively for her.

Getting down the first thing she did was hide behind Osama who glared at her for choosing him as a hiding spot, when he himself was searching for someone behind whom he could hide.

"Idiot, you can't hide yourself when she is here for you."

Rolling his eyes Osama took a step on his right unveiling her who was hiding behind him pushing her forward trying cover his large form behind her small frame only to frown finding his efforts useless.

Seeing his failed attempts she laughed rolling her eyes, which turned serious when she heard a loud, dominating voice coming from the end of the living room calling for her.

"Bahu kaha hai ? Dikhaai nahi de rahi."

(Where is my daughter in law ?)

Sadia dadi was exited to meet her and on the other hand Maria was nervous. All the courage she gathered seemed to drown when she heard dadi's dominating voice and what surprised her was gentleness in that dominant voice which was more dangerous.

"Yahi hai dadi. Peeche khadi hai."

(She is here. Standing at the back.)

Turning around Mustafa held his hand out for her seeing her nervous, encouraging her to move forward which she did after few seconds watching everyone holding  serious expressions except for Osama who had a stupid grin on his face.

"S-salam dadi."

She cursed herself for stuttering in front of dadi who was looking at her with prying eyes, reading her each and every action.

"Stop hiding behind Mustafa and come here. I am not going to eat you."

Usi ka to dar hai...

(That's exactly what I am scared of...)

Mustafa chuckled hearing Sadia dadi but Maria could hear sarcasm dripping with red alarms going on in her mind but still she managed to give her a small smile, walking forward to embrace dadi getting courage from Mustafa who nodded when her eyes clashed with his.

"Welcome badi dadi jaan."

"Your small welcome won't work. I want you to prepare a feast for me tonight."

Dadi smiled exploding the bomb on her with a knowing smile, patting her cheeks. So, dadi was testing her knowing she never entered kitchen in the past but what she never knew that in past four years she mastered cooking working as a head chef in one of Murat's five star hotel.

"Of course dadi jaan I will. Your wish my command."

Giving her a soft smile she watched Osama meeting her with a scared look  when she held his ears for not greeting her with everyone.

She like everyone was enjoying the whole scene when someone whispered in her ear making her gasp in shock, clutching her heart in fear.

"Mujhse nahi milogi Maria."

(Won't you meet me Maria ?)

Turning around towards the direction of the voice she smiled finding Azhar standing two steps away from her with a hurt look on his face which she knew was a farce.

"Azhar.... It's so good to see you."

Giving him a bright smile she walked towards him to help him with bags.

"Yeah you are so happy that you forgot to meet me."

"It's not like that....."

"Leave it and greet me properly."

He grinned walking towards her in slow steps making her frown in confusion.

"And how should I greet you, your highness ?"

"Give me a big hug."

Stretching his arms he ushered her to move when Mustafa pulled her towards his side and held her waist possessively with a strong grip feeling his insides expload with anger but he managed to give him a fake smile, giving him a silent message to step back.

"She can't Azhar. You are a Na-mehram for her..... Hope you understand."

Taking his message Azhar stepped back when Mustafa turned towards his wife who understood the facade behind his fake smile, seeing strom brewing in his dark orbs taking it as an opportunity to go towards the rest of the family when he asked her to leave.

"Ammi is calling you biwi, go there."

"Ahhhh.... Is great Mir Mustafa Ahwaan jealous that I will snatch her away from you ?"

Azhar smirked knowing he hit the right spot when he saw his temple vein ticking but that soon changed to that of embarassment when Mustafa replied him back rendering him speechless.

"Why would I be jealous of something that is already mine ? I am not jealous but can't say same thing about you...."

"Did you say something bhaai ?"

Trying to hide his embarassed look he gave him a soft smile, surrendering, planning to tease him another day.

"No!!! You must be mistaken..."

Giving him a fake smile he called the butler asking him to take luggage from Azhar and settle it in the guest rooms while he himself walked towards his wife who was standing watching everyone chatting with a small smile on her face.

"I want you to stay away from Azhar jaani."

Sneaking his hand towards her waist he held her again giving her a soft smile when his heart was in chaos, knowing it would be difficult to handle her when she had gone rogue, opposing everything he asked.

All he wanted was to protect her and his heart who bled each time he saw her close with anyone else other than him. Now he understood how she would have felt seeing him with Asmara. He knew what he did was wrong, no it was a sin which he committed against her but he didn't had any choice but to push her away.

"I can't, he is our guest."

She smiled, squirming to get out of his hold, knowing she was riling him up wiping smile off his face, replacing it with an annoyed look.

"Acha... Then why do you stay away from your own husband ?"

His hold tightened seeing her eager to leave which he didn't wanted, but had to when she took him off guard pinching his hand which was resting firmly on her waist.

"My choice."

Patting his arm she winked, walking away happy with her small victory,  unaware of the chaos his heart went through seeing her smile at him after a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam,

Favourite scene ?

Favourite dialogue ?

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 59.7K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...
332K 12K 41
The youngest in the family falls for her eldest cousin. But will he love her back?
37.3K 1.2K 22
IZTIRAAR اِضْطِرار The perfect word to describe her helplessness. Can you love and lose. Can you hate Can you choose. Insia wanted to fight for her...
474K 21.1K 42
Edited Irfa Zafar had never thought that in a span of an year her life would turn upside down. She hadn't expected her qadr to play like this. It was...