That Demons Family: The Rewri...

By WasInReality

What if Rin had a demon form but knew nothing of his heritage? What if Rin hid his demon form from everyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

973 42 0
By WasInReality

(Rin pov) Okumura twins are nine

'What are these things?' I thought as I was walking back from school with Yukio. It had been a week since the 'incident' happened. I started to wack my hands about trying to hit the small black flying things. I had been able to see them since I transformed into that... Thing? But I had only noticed them a few days ago. No-one else seems to see them. I couldn't see them till now so maybe it's just some weird thing, I don't know. "Hey Rin what are you doing?" Yukio asked as he looked at me watching my hands about. 'Oh shit, I forgot he was here! Think of something! Quickly!' I thought as I panicked searching for an answer but I also realized throughout the week I've been doing that a lot lately. Panicking. Since the incident, I keep panicking. "Uhh... There was a fly! Yeah!" I said pulling my hands to my sides instantly. "A-Alright." My little brother continued to walk as he grabbed the straps of his backpack and looked down t the ground. 

Time skip

(Rin pov) Okumura twins are ten

I had skipped away to an alley as I told my dad I was going to the park and he lets me go alone as he trusts that I'll be okay and won't get into any trouble. 

I closed my eyes and thought about the form I had taken two months ago. I began to feel the heat that I had before. I opened my eyes to find myself low on the ground, everything big around me. I brought my paw to my view and nodded knowing I had transformed. I tried to walk but failed and tumbled forward landing on my but and letting out a squeak. It sounded a little like a squeaky toy but more like a cute animal. I was shocked looking left and right wondering if it was really me who made that sound. 'That wasn't me... Right?' With that supposition, I got up and got an idea. "Lots of animal walk on four legs and they find it easy so why can't I!" I got the idea and instantly tried it hoping it would work. I took a deep breath and lifted my middle left paw of the ground and almost fell but got my balance back, I then proceeded to lift my right paw of the ground. I almost fell, again, but got my balance back and let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. "Well, here we go," I said with then proceeding to try and walk on four short legs. As I expected I triple. Over time I got it but still tripped over every few steps. But hey! Practice makes perfect.

Over months of practice, I got there, being able to walk on all fours then running, and then doing the same practice on six paws. When I transformed back the second time I had white hair, a tail, and pointed ears and the same eyes as my other form. I had to hide that too but I did it the same way as transforming. I felt like I could sleep in that form, it was so comfy and warm but at the age of ten and a half, I came to the realization of how terrible it would be if my dad and Yukio found out. So I stopped transforming all together, it's been five years since I last transformed. I'm in pain all the time from not transforming but it's fine! It's for a good cause...

I also had the feeling of ever since I transformed the second time I was being watched. And now I know why...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.6K 32
A blue exorcist fanfic I do not own The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Right? What happens when a simple exorcist training mission goes wrong? Y...
20K 537 16
Yukio has come back from the Illuminati but he's still very cruel to Rin but before Yukio came back he did something to Rin that was the last straw...
9.6K 369 23
Rin has a brother but it's not Yukio. His name is Reika - a Nephilim and the only one besides Satan to have the blue flames. Now you're wondering 'th...
632 15 7
Egyn didn't ever think he would become a father, but he wouldn't change or regret his choice ever. When Rin and Yukio were born, The Demon King of Wa...