Sore✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but... More

1: Pervert
2: Bad time
3: You?
4: Different
5: Sensitive
6: Weird
7: Beginning
8: Dark
9: Conversation
10: Chance
11: Smile
12: Confession
13: Fear
14: Used
15: Heaviness
16: Family
17: Puzzled
18: Not Normal
19: Broken
20: Chance?
21: Annoyed
22: Plea
23: Overcome
24: Past
25: No more Stigma
26: New
27: Reveal
28: Found
29: Danger
30: Drug?
31: Rival
32: Lost?
33: Another fear
34: I am fine
35: Accept
36: Met again
37: Curious
38: Bringing back
40: Healed
41: Missed
42: Mend
43: Found and Lost
EPILOGUE

39: Let it out

18.4K 987 314
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was just standing afar, thinking about whether to go to Jimin or not. After a moment, he decided to talk to him because the other looked very much in need of a shoulder.

Walking slowly to the bench, he silently sat beside the drunk blond and cleared his throat.

"Oh, Tae. Where were you~" Jimin slurred with a smile and Taehyung just smiled back.

"Why are you here Jimin?" Taehyung asked back and the drunk Jimin squinted his eyes at his question before gazing down at his hands and an empty bottle of alcoholic drink hanging in between his fingers.

"I? Don't know." He chuckled, shaking his head. Taehyung took the cue and gathered his strength to ask further.

"Um.. Jimin.. can I ask something from you?" Jimin pouted cutely, narrowing his eyes but nodded, resting his head on the bench.

"D- did you ever love someone? Before me?" Hesitation was clear in his voice but Jimin wasn't much aware of that because of the alcohol in his system.

"Love? Um... well. Yeah." Taehyung nodded his head, looking closely as Jimin smiled again but a sad one.

"Who? I mean... do I know them?" He tried to confirm that from his mouth and to his luck..the other did it.

"Hm.. your grumpy boss... Min Yoongi." Jimin stated with the same sad smile, twirling the bottle carelessly, and then looked back at Taehyung who was just watching him with mixed feelings.

"Oh.. that's why you two knew each other." Jimin nodded his head and sighed.

"H- how did you two meet? I want to know... just." Jimin frowned and Taehyung panicked a bit, thinking that maybe he crossed his line. 

"I mean.. you once said that when you first saw me, you saw yourself in me. I just want to know why you said so. Did he.. did he hurt you?" Hearing more elaborated words, Jimin was silent for a long and Taehyung thought that he won't tell him. In fact, he almost gave up as he never wanted to push up things.

"It's o-" Jimin cut him, taking a proper seat on the bench, now facing him.

"We met in high school. I first saw him playing basketball, looking so handsome... so cool while playing with that little frown." A smile was adorned on Jimin's lips, telling his story, living that moment again and Taehyung could feel his emotions.

"That was the first time, I felt something in my heart. After that day, I used to visit the ground just to see him even when he never noticed me.. that's what I thought. But one day, he came to me and told me that I am cute. He said that he wanted to be close to me. I was too much happy and quickly accepted that offer." He laughed lightly.. fidgeting with his fingers, narrating the story in a simple way.

"We exchanged our contacts.. started to hang out a lot and eventually got too c- close to each other. I couldn't help... b- but fall in love with him. H- he was too caring towards me, treating me as if I'm the most precious being in his life..." Taehyung held his hand, his heart hurting, witnessing Jimin again tearing up.

"I proposed to him... a- and he accepted that happily. We were too happy about our love and h- he asked me out f- for a date after the last day in school. He called me to a park and being extremely excited, I reached there before him.. and-" A sob left his wobbly lips as he tried to control himself. Taehyung's grip tightens on those small hands and he pursed his lips for a moment.

"I was waiting for him when I received a letter from a child... a letter for me. The letter.. full of abusive, harsh words..." Tears slipped down from his eyes and he end up hanging his head low under glowing golden lights. Taehyung could feel how he felt that day because he was well aware of every feeling.

"What was written?" He asked out softly and Jimin chuckled bitterly.. wiping his tears. He faced Taehyung.

"You are nothing to me, I was playing with you, with no feelings attached. You are just a normal boy.. how i could be serious with someone like you? You got no respect... and if you have some. N- never ever show me your face. I don't love you... love is far from the question, I can't even like you a bit." Taehyung felt like his own nightmare was playing in front of him, those words were really very harsh for someone who was ready to give all of his to a person only to get this back. 

"That was written... i- ran away. I was so broken that I didn't even contact him once. I left the country for 2 years... and when I was back, I couldn't see him.. but now.. he is back. With all those bitter-sweet memories." Taehyung just engulfed the blond in his arms, also tearing up at his fate. 

"B- but I couldn't forget him... it hurts so bad." Jimin slightly pulled back and looked directly into those brown orbs.

"Then I saw you.. broken, lonely.. just like me. I decided to help you.. to m- make you happy. I couldn't help but like you more and more. B- but when he is here.. it's back.. all is back." He again sobbed helplessly, soaking the coat and Taehyung bit his lips, patting his shoulder to calm the former.

They stayed in the same position for long... till he felt like the other was getting sober when Jimin looked up with fearful eyes.

"I- I am sorry Tae. I didn't mean that."

"It's ok Jimin. I am happy you are being honest with me. But I think you should be sincere since the start." Taehyung softly said, wiping his tears, not liking the apologetic look Jimin gave him.

"We are really the same though. Both are suffering from their first love." Taehyung chuckled humorlessly and Jimin hung his head low in shame.. what he said to the other was totally wrong. He shouldn't have been like that, casually stating that he was just a source to come over his miserable past only to fall back.

"I didn't mean to hurt you Tae.. when I said I want to make you happy, I was sincere."

"I know Jimin. I am very thankful for your affection. You really helped me in my darkest time." Taking a deep and subtle breath, Taehyung smiled and Jimin just couldn't meet his eyes the other.

"I am not selfish Tae.. please don't think of me like that." Taehyung shook his head and again hugged the blond who was shocked at first but melted in the warm embrace.

"We all are selfish when it comes to love. It's ok, don't be ashamed of that. I am not angry or mad." It wasn't a lie when Taehyung mumbled that, still hugging the other.

Little did they know, that someone was standing afar, watching two with so many emotions in his heart but none at the face.

"I don't know, I am jealous of you or him," Yoongi mumbled, a frown on his face before he trudged back inside the hall, not wanting to see something which was only shaking his heart. 

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"I am going hyung," Taehyung rubbed his temple, tiredness visible on his face and almost most of the guests were already gone.

"I will drop you," Jin quickly looked for his keys but Taehyung shook his head. Looking at Namjoon he smirked.

"I don't want to ruin your time." He winked only to have Jin smack his head playfully.

"Get your nerves in place Taehyung before I do," Jin said through gritted teeth as Taehyung just shrugged with a smile.

"Don't worry, I am going with Jimin. His driver is waiting for us." With a relaxed expression, Jin nodded his head, trusting Jimin fully.

"I am also leaving.. see you tomorrow Taehyung," Yoongi joined the small group and Taehyung nodded his head. Namjoon was now standing behind Yoongi, eyes still fixed on Jin.

"I am going." Then Taehyung went to Mr. Kim who asked him to stay but he denied it as he had a schedule to follow for the next day. Soon after he left with Jimin, who dropped him at his apartment, still feeling a bit embarrassed about earlier.

Once in his apartment, Taehyung quickly changed after showering. He laid down on his bed, remembering the way Jungkook was looking at him.

"She looks good with him," Jimin's words came into his mind.

"Why does everyone has to suffer for their first love? And I thought it was just me." He chuckled, shaking his head because now, he believed that not only his heart was a traitor, but most people suffer from this betrayal. 

"I hope he is fine." Turning over his right side, he whispered into his pillow, remembering how Jungkook left the party.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"This is.. for me?" Taehyung frowned while looking at the big box with no name.

"Yes, Mr. Kim. Guard told me that it is for you. Don't worry we already scanned it, it's safe." The girl in reception said to him. Still, with confusion, he took the box and walked back to his restroom.

Plopping on the couch, he opened the box and there were more small boxes. He opened one box and there was a small glass bottle with a beautiful flower inside. A smile spread on his lips as he opened other boxes and found other kinds of flowers as well.

"These all are beautiful." Feeling mesmerized by the beauty of nature perfectly molded with human work, he traced the smooth surfaces. But a sudden question popped up in his mind.. the sender. He tried to find out a note.. but there was nothing.

"Maybe a fan." With that thought he put the boxes back in the big one, taking a mental note to take the box to his apartment on way back.

In the evening, he was done with the shoot so he decided to talk with Yoongi about the next schedule but stopped when he heard him talking.

"I am sure I never send him any letter... then why he talked about that?" Yoongi huffed in irritation with Namjoon was just watching him.

"Maybe.. there is a very big misunderstanding." Namjoon reasoned as there was silence for a moment till Taehyung opened the door.. making two males surprised.

"I am sorry for the interruption... but I want to talk about that too," Walking forth, Taehyung tilted his head suggestively and Namjoon and Yoongi shared a look.

"I can help.." He said again and finally, Yoongi gestured for him to sit.

"I am sorry that I heard your conversation.. but are you sure you didn't send any letter to him on that day?" Yoongi frowned at his words.

"What do you know?" Taehyung rubbed his neck.. biting his lips. "First of all. You answer a simple question." 

Yoongi cocked an eyebrow. "What is it Taehyung?"

"Do you.. do you still love him?" Taehyung gaze met with the older male and Namjoon felt the tension in the room. Yoongi averted his gaze, focusing on the table.

"Taeh-"

"We can be attracted to anyone. But we can't love everyone." Taehyung cut him off, leaning back on the couch he just took a seat on. "Please, tell me the truth. Do you still love him? Do you still love Park Jimin.. as you did in school?" Yoongi now was getting impatient.

"How you-"

"I said.. I will tell you everything, but tell me first. I am not being disrespectful, just want to mend some hearts." Taehyung implored, watching deeply into Yoongi's eyes.

"He left me first.. b- but I can't forget him. Not for a bit." Feeling defeated by the scrutinizing gaze, Yoongi muttered truthfully.

"No.. forgetting is something else. Love is something e-"

"You can't forget the person you love Taehyung," Yoongi said in a bit louder tone.. leaving Namjoon totally surprised but Taehyung grinned at his words... feeling satisfied.

"It means you still love him.. just like him." With a satisfactory smile, the model cheered lightly and Yoongi glanced over him with questioning eyes.

"Ok ok. Don't eat me with your eyes. He was drunk yesterday and I kind of smelled something off between you two. Luckily, he blurted out everything.. about your short love story." The intimidating gaze of Yoongi was back, making Taehyung spill and Yoongi grabbed his hair, closing his eyes.

"He doesn't love me Taehyung.. and would never believe me. He talked about a letter but I swear, I never send him any. In fact, he disappeared that day, I tried to find him but couldn't find him. He ditched me.. but blaming me now for something I didn't even do." The desperation was clear in his voice. Taehyung slightly shook his head a bit puzzled.

"Wait wait.. he said you ditched him by sending him a letter saying.. saying that you played with him. A child gave him that letter." Namjoon was silently looking here and there but Yoongi scowled.

"Why would I do that? When I reached there, he wasn't there. I was so happy but he just left without any word." Yoongi looked ready to throw the mug placed in front of him, looking quite offended and Taehyung pondered over his words.

"It means it's definitely a big misunderstanding." Namjoon pressed again, tapping his finger over his chin.

"Don't you think you two need a conversation?" Taehyung suggested after a moment of silence but Yoongi chuckled.

"I am not sure Taehyung. I- I think... I like someone else now." Taehyung huffed, shaking his head.

"No.. you don't like me. It's just attraction." Yoongi's eyes grow wider while Namjoon was beyond surprised by the confidence in those words.

"H- how?"

"Of course.. the way you looked at me this whole time. The way you took care of me. I know that.. but honestly, it's nothing but an attraction." Taehyung let out a soft laugh and Yoongi felt embarrassed.

"Was it that much obvious?" Taehyung nodded his head, still smiling before letting out a soft 'more than you can imagine', making the silver-haired a blushing mess.

"But I really like you Taehyung."

"You like me.. but you still love Jimin and the same goes for him." Pointing a finger the model exclaimed but his smile soon vanished. "I am sure of one thing after that all... first love is the worst one." He shook his head.. remembering his own experience.

"Ok.. what if I still love him. But yesterday the way he talked to me, it's clear that he hates me now." Finally, Yoongi let out the words he feared the most.

Taehyung snickered, getting up and walking close to Yoongi, he patted his shoulder with a mischievous look.

"I can bet you.. he loves you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Isn't a messy chapter?😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 8.1K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
803K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
119K 8.6K 48
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...
165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...