Tom Riddle X Harry Potter

Door RavenclawRiddle

Harry goes through his creature inheritance and finds out he has been lied to by all his friends. His mate is... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 10

22.5K 551 41
Door RavenclawRiddle

AN- I'm going to change the story to past tense because it's easier for me to write like that 😊

Tom's POV -
I was just getting ready for dinner and had told Harry that I would meet him there when I suddenly blacked out. When I woke up I found myself in a cage. I pushed against the bars, hoping to somehow bust them open. "It's not going to work," smirked Dumbledumb. He smirked and left. I turned into my wolf and tried to bite the cage Obviously, this didn't work either. I howled to my mate hoping he would hear.

Harry's POV -
"What did you do to his mate?" Dad asked.
"The boy was lied to and had spells on him. There is no way they are mates. If anyone is Harry, or now Hadrian's mate, it is Ginerva." Suddenly, a howl ran through Hogwarts. Knowing it was my mate, I flew to Dumbledore's office. Inside there was a cage, which held a rust coloured wolf. It was Tom! Using my magic, I busted open the door. My mate transformed back and brought me into a bear hug. I snuggled into him, happy to have my dominant back. Tom kissed my head and told me he was fine. I held onto my mate and we walked back to the Great Hall. When I walked in, I glared at the headmaster. Most people were confused but carried on with dinner.

Later in the Common Room...
We were in the Slytherin common room, cuddling. I would never forget what Dumbledore did and was thinking of a plan. "I know how to get Dumbldee back for what he did to you," I said.
"How Harry?"
"Let's just say, I think his beard needs clipping."

The next morning...
Dumbledumb stormed into the Great Hall in rage. His beard was gone and his hair cut short. The twinkle in his eye was long gone, and replaced with fire. I smirked at him and whispered to Tom, "mission get back at Dumbledore, completed." Dad heard this and grinned.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

Drarry Door ali

Fanfictie

143K 3.2K 11
This is the story of how Harry comes into his creature inheritance and he eventually finds out he has a mate. Will Harry's mate accept him and all hi...
43.8K 1.2K 23
Harry had just had a creature inheritance, and realized he had been betrayed by the people he thought he could call his friends. What if it was all...
61.1K 1.2K 13
" Is there a chance that it is incorrect?" " I'm sorry Mr. Potter, but there is no chance that it is incorrect." What if harry goes through an creatu...
1M 36K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...