Another World: A One Directio...

By XxDareToDream13xX

*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as th... More

*Prologue*
*Chapter One: Only Girl in the World*
Chapter Two: I Want
Chapter Three: Kids in America
Chapter Four: You light up my world
Chapter Five: Moments in Time
Chapter Six: Decisions
Chapter Seven: Preparations
Chapter Eight: One Night, One Dream, One Chance
Chapter Nine: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young
Chapter Eleven: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter Twelve: Save You Tonight
Chapter Thirteen: Little Things
*AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!*
Chapter Fifteen: Same Mistakes
Chapter Sixteen: Still The One
Chapter Seventeen: She's Not Afraid
Chapter Eighteen: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter Nineteen: Magic
Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares
Chapter Twenty-One: Over Again
Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish
Chapter Twenty-Three: Back For You
Chapter Twenty-Four: Your Song
Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack
Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love
Epilogue
About the Sequel
LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Fourteen: They Don't Know About Us

627 6 2
By XxDareToDream13xX

Hey guys!!

I'm sorry about the long wait, honestly, I've been wanting to write this chapter and upload it for ages.

AND OHMYGAWD. THE NEW ALBUM, I MEAN. WHAT EVEN? IT'S SO AMAZING.

Anyways, here's the chapter!

Enjoy!! :-)

=====================================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Fourteen: They Don't know About Us

~*~

Summer's POV

The smile that was once on my face slipped into a horrified expression. I mean, yeah, his declaration of his love for me made me giddy and extremely happy inside, but not when he was lying on a hospital bandage looking like he got hit by a truck.

I took in his disheveled state, the bags under his eyes, the half-lidded gaze of his tired brown orbs, the slight bulge on the side of his hospital gown where the knife had ripped through his skin. That made me swallow the lump in my throat. He could've died.

"Liam," I choked out as I walked cautiously over to his side, reaching out for his hand. His eyes went from happy to concern in a millisecond, gripping my hand tightly in his for comfort.

"Don't say it, Summer. It was not your fault. That guy is a psycho and I hope they find him so he can rot in jail." He frowned, looking at me directly in the eyes. I sighed and leaned down until my forehead was resting against his, letting the sweet, hot feel of his breath lull me.

"I don't know what I would've done if -" I choked over my words and couldn't keep in the heart-wrenching sob that escaped my lips. A tear slid down my cheek, but Liam's warm hand quickly swiped it away.

"Hey," He whispered, pulled me towards him, in his arms. He ran his fingers through my knotted hair and I sniffed loudly, leaning my head down on his chest, awkwardly standing bent over him.

"Here." He said, wiggling across the single bed and opening a space up for me. I shook my head with wide eyes. I didn't want to hurt him, even though I was on his unharmed side, I didn't want to risk causing pain. He has enough as it is. His eyes pleaded with mine as I bit my lip and contemplated the situation. Damn those puppy dog eyes. I swiped a hand over my eyes quickly to get rid of the evident unshed tears and carefully lowered myself into his bed. He pulled the covers over me, wincing as he stretched his wounded side.

I put a hand on his chest and breathed out, "Stop moving, oh my gosh, you're going to kill me."

He chuckled and put his arms around me, pulling me towards him. I nuzzled my face into his chest and he continued the soothing strokes in my hair, his fingers gliding through making me sigh in content.

"I'm worried." He stated, pulling away a bit, making me wince hoping he didn't jostle his wound.

"About what?"

"You. If they make you go back to school while I'm still here, who's going to look out for you?" He asked, his concerned attitude making me want to 'aw' at his sweetness.

"Liam. I have the gang with me. Plus I don't think I'll be going to school anyway, I want to stay here with you." I said, my eyes pleading with his. He ran a hand over his face and scowled and the ceiling.

"You have to go to school. I just wish you didn't have to go without me there."

"Which I won't. Because I'm not going, I won't even be able to concentrate, I'll be worrying about you the whole time." I replied straight after. There was no way I would be going to school when he was stuck in hospital with a very serious wound in his side. He rolled his eyes and smile at my stubborness. I knew it was one of the things he loved about me.

"Okay, I just don't want you to get behind in school because of me." He whispered, pulling me a little bit closer, executing any space between us. I smiled and pressed my face further into his chest.

"Stop worrying about me and worry abot yourself, Mister.You need to heal and I need you to focus on that, not on me. Capeesh?" I asked, looking straight into his humour-filled eyes. He nodded and grinned at me leaning down to give me a long, deep kiss. I pulled back breathless and fluttered my eyes open to find him laying back on the pillow with his eyes closed.

"Go to sleep." I whispered and smiled as I lay a kiss on his forehead.

~*~

It had been about a day now and Liam was currently still asleep, it was about 3 A.M., and I couldn't sleep. The nurses had scolded Liam and I when she found me in his bed and I reluctantly hopped out, despite Liam's protests. My mom had come in to give me a change of clothes and a bag of McDonalds. Oh my gosh, real food never taste so amazing, especially after a day of hospital produce. Just thinking about that makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

I tiredly leant on the side of the bed beside Liam as he lay motionless on his back, his breath coming out in an even pattern. I watched the stress lines on his face disappear in each breath he took, the slight parting of his lips as he inhaled and exhaled, the small curbe insinuated from his dream.

I couldn't believe he was so close to losing his life, I had never been more afraid! I placed my hands in my hair, grasping the stringy strands into my fingers and pulling them aggressively opening my mouth for  silent scream.

My head perked up when I heard deep voices appear from outside the door. I saw multiple shadows show beneath the door and I waited for them to pass. Which they didn't. I proctectively walked in front of Liam's bed and stood staring at the door daring for the people to enter. They would have to get pass me to see my boyfriend in such a fragile state.

The door flung open and in walked a smiling, dimpled guy with a mass of brunette curls on his head flicked to one side. Next walked in a guy with spiked up brown hair, he held a mischevious glint in his light blue eyes. Next walked in another guy with dark brown, almost black hair a expertly smoothed quiff made up from his fringe, he had these amaing brown eyes with long to-die-for lashes, followed by a blonde guy with tussled hair and blue eyes that sparkled, accenting his boyish face.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered out, holding my arms in front of Liam protectively. There was no way I'd be able to fight all these guys, I didn't even know how to fight.

"We're here to see Liam." The blonde one said, the familiar Irish accent bringing about recognition.

"Y-you're the one from the phone." I stated, still a bit shakey as I took in his form. He smiled as he looked me in the eye and nodded, holding out his hand.

"I'm Niall, you must be Summer." He said as I took his hand shaking it gently and I turned my eyes expectantly to the other three.

"I'm Zayn." Said the one with the quiff and amazing eyes, his smooth voice seemed awfully familiar. I moved my eyes to the next one.

"I'm Louis. Also know as the Swag-Master from Doncaster -" The one with spikey hair said, manuvering away from my hand and leaning down to engulf me in a hug. I yelped in surprise before hugging him back hesitantly. As he was speaking the guy with curly hair butted in.

"And his mother likes to call him Boo-Bear." He sniggered, pulling Louis away from me and kissing me on the cheek before bringing me into a hug.

"Harry," Niall scolded. "This is Summer. Liam's girlfriend." He emphasised the word girlfriend and Harry let go reluctantly with a pout.

"Always the gorgeous ones." He exhaled with mock disappointment. I giggled and he showed me his dimples. He was pretty cute.

"Umm, not to be rude. But who are you?" I asked, earning a look of surprise from Zayn, Harry and Louis. They all drew in a breath to say it, when Niall butted in.

"We're friends of Liam, from England." He added and I nodded slowly, wondering what the boys were going to say. They all looked at Nial quizically and he made a subtle head movement which made no sense to me.

"Well," I said, bringing their attention back to me. "He's alright. No major arteries were hit, and his ribs were damaged. He's going to be okay." I said, even though I knew I was telling myself that more.

"What happened, Summer?" Niall asked, as he took in the bulge on the side of Liam's dressing gown.

"This guy," I started swallowing the lump in my throat. "An ex-boyfriend I guess you could say. He'd left for good I thought, but he came back and I was stupid enough to go out to bathroom at the theatres by myself." I brought a hand up to my face and gingerly wiped away the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Liam told me not to, he wanted to come with me and wait outside the door. He wanted to protect me, but I told him no." I saw the faint smiles on everyone's face as if they knew he would do something like that. It warmed me that these people were so close to him, hopefully I could be close to them to. "All in all, he was a complete psycho and he was in the bathroom, he tried to - to have his way with me and I bolted after hitting him. I was in the alleyway and called Liam for help." I paused and looked up at the ceiling. "God, that was so stupid. I'm the one that dragged him into this mess. It should've been me that got hurt not him." I whispered, looking at his wound with hatred. Liam started to move a bit in his sleep before relaxing when I grabbed his hand for comfort. Everyone smiled once more.

"I didn't see it, I heard it. Liam ran out of the building and met us in the alleyway, I was hiding behind the dumpster at the time. I heard flesh hitting flesh and then a scream. I shot up and there was Heath drawing the knife out of Liam. It was so hard to watch him crumble to the ground, clutching his side in agony." I blew out a long breath. "It was all my fault.

"The nurses took him away from me. He needed me and they wouldn't let me be with him. I almost died when I saw the lost look on his face. But here we are now." I finished, leaning my head down on Liam and I's joined hands, not wanted to look them in the face.

Nial was about to say something when Liam suddenly gasped and sat up, sweat dripping from his forehead. I jumped into action and grabbed a tissue from the bench then put it under the sink water, before hastily running back to him. He had fallen back against the pillow and had yet to open his eyes. I dabbed the cold tissure along his forehead and placed a tender kiss on his lips, waking him up instantly, forgetting about his friends in the room. He opened his eyes and smiled hesitantly.

"Are you alright?" I asked lowly, keeping my eyes on his. He nodded and he to the side, noticing Nial sitting there. His eyes went wide and he sat up slowly noticing the rest of the group. All of a sudden a full blown smile plasters its way onto his face.

"Guys!" He shouted with a big grin. I stepped back as they all jumped in for a group, giving them some time to chat for a bit. I smiled fondly at them, loving these guys already. I didn't know how long they were staying for, but I hoped it was for a long time. These guys were amazing.

A nurse came in once to hush us for being too loud and I let my mind tiredly wonder to how these guys got let in to visit Liam. Hmm.

"Did you guys want some coffee?" I asked all of them and they all nodded eagerly, even Liam.

"Sorry." I whispered as I placed a kiss on his cheek. "But no coffee for you. Milk won't settle in your stomach just yet." He pouted but I rushed out the room before it could affect me.

I smiled as I was about to return with the five coffees in my hand. I went to kick the door when I heard three words that had me suspicious.

"She doesn't know." That sounded like Liam, I knew that.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just haven't told her yet. Just keep it to yourselves. Please." I heard him plead.

"How can she not know about One Direction?" I think it was Harry that asked.

"It's a remote town, Simon chose it specifically for the isolation." Liam explained, and I knew I'd been left out of the loop of something. I kicked open the door with a smile on my face. They all seemed to freeze before seeing my expression and relaxing. Once everyone had their cup I sat in my sat beside Liam and stared into his eyes intently.

"So," I let my eyes wonder around to all the guys as they looked at me expectantly.

"Who's Simon, what is One Direction and what don't I know?"

~*~

I couldn't even help myself with writing this chapter and uploading it. So many people have been adding this story and stuff, so Im like. 'Pfft, what the heck?'

You guys are absolutely amazing! I've reached over 800+ and that's a lot for me!

Please keep the comments and votes coming, I love them all !

And, Directioners . . . what are your favourite songs on Take Me Home at the moment?

Mine are Rock Me, Heartattack and Kiss Me, also They Don't Know About Us ^ Hence the title (; Oh and Little Things! And every other song (; Hahaha!

Hope you liked it!!

Much love!!!

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
282K 2.9K 47
It's been almost twenty years since Liam has had contact with Harry, his ex-fiancé. He moved on and had a pretty good life. But one day, he decides...
42.8K 775 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
30K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...