•Paradise Bound• ~ Tsukishima...

Від TheBetterTwin47

"Why is she even here?" "I don't know" "She'll never play." "Why does she even practice? She's way too short... Більше

°Prologue°
Chapter 1 °Karasuno High°
Chapter 2 °Volleyball°
Chapter 3 °Stars°
Chapter 5 °Consequences°
Chapter 6 °It was me°
Chapter 7 °Strawberry Cake°
Chapter 8 °Training Camp!°
Chapter 9 °insecurities°
Chapter 10 °Nekoma°
Chapter 11 °Old Memories°
Chapter 12 °Rivals?°
Chapter 13 °Cheesecake°
Announcement
Chapter 14 °French Fry°
Chapter 15 °Anime°
Chapter 16 °r...°
Chapter 17 °Upside-down°
Chapter 18 °Girls?!°
Chapter 19 °Interhigh°
Extra °The Plan to win°
Chapter 20 °The First Game°
Chapter 22 °The Boy with White hair°
Extra 2 °Sleepover!°
Chapter 23 °Blue vs Orange°
Chapter 24 °Something°
Chapter 25 °Something 2°
Chapter 26 °Explanations°
*Announcement*
Chapter 27 °Dinos°
Chapter 28 °Final Exams°
Chapter 29 Sleepover 2
IM ALIVE
Chapter 30 Sleepover 2 (Part 2)
Chapter 31 Nightmares
Chapter 32: Training camp
Chapter 33 A Date?
Chapter 34 Hills

Chapter 4 °Weekends are for the boys°

8.8K 289 549
Від TheBetterTwin47

New cover! Hope you like it!

"Y/n!!! I'm leaving! I'll be home late again! Love you! Be safe! Bye!" Your sister said as she left through the door.

You rub your head and sit up on the bed. You woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Nightmares took over your peaceful dreams once again. You took a nap that afternoon to make you feel better before going out with Kuroo. "Shoot!" You grab your phone off the nightstand and it read 4:14 and 3 new messages.

You hop out of bed and swing open the closet to look for clothing to wear. "I knew I should have set an alarm!" You said While you throw on a T-shirt that's says Milk and some high waisted jeans.

After getting dressed you decide to you open your text messages.

Yama: hey y/n! are you coming to today's practice? Tsukki and I can come and walk with you!

Y/n: Sorry Yama-kun I can't be there today. I have other things planned. Hope practice goes well!

The next text message made you scrunch up your nose.

Tsukki: Hey, I hope you fall on your face today. Also Yamaguchi wants me to ask you if you're going to today's practice. Say no.

Y/n: I hope you fall on yours. Maybe it'll make you prettier and no I won't be at practice today. I've got other things planned.

You then text Kiyoko-senpai about what he said and ask her if they can give Tsukishima more laps than usual. Hehe

You look the last text message

Kuroo: On our way Small Fry! See you soon!

"Dang! They'll be here any minute!" You yell to yourself as you sprint to the bathroom to brush your hair, teeth, and put makeup on.

A knock came from your door and the faint yelling of "Y/n-chan!! We're here!"

You run and open the door! "Hello Kuroo-kun!" You smile brightly as he gives you the biggest hug. You realize just how tall he really is.

"I've missed you Small Fry" he lets go from the hug and pats your head. You turn around to put your shoes on. "He's really clingy. I only met him a couple of days ago" you thought to yourself.

A voice seemed to read your thoughts. "It's only been a week, Calm down" You peer around Kuroo to see a boy about a head taller than you but a head shorter than Kuroo. He had blond hair but his natural roots were showing at the top. He had a Nintendo DS in his hand.

"Oh yeah! Y/n-chan this is Kenma Kozume. Now don't be rude Kenma, say hi" Kuroo said while pausing the game for him.

He gave a little sigh and looked up at you and gave you a little hello and went back into his game.

"Yeah that's probably all you'll get out of him right now." Kuroo said while rubbing the back of his neck. "His social skills are pretty low."

"That's ok!" You say as you turn around to grab something off the desk. "I was the exact same way, but as I grew older I found people to be more interesting."

When you were younger you had a hard time making friends. You always thought that people hated you because you were short. You were always the shortest person in the room. You hated it, so you pushed people away.

Then one day this one person came up to you and asked you to be his friend. He helped you build your confidence and introduced you to other people. After that you were always kind to everyone and tried your best to be friends with everyone.

You turn your attention to Kenma. "I had a surprise that I was going to give you later, but I can't wait so here!"

Kenma looks at your hand and his eyes looked as though they would pop out. "It's the original Nintendo 3DS." He shut his DS off and looked at you surprised.

"How did you get this?" He said taking it from your hands and turning it on. You laugh a little and put you hand on your hip.

"My mom's boss gifted me this for my birthday." You glance over at Kuroo. He was just as shocked as Kenma. "I'm pretty sure he was just buttering my mom up though." You closed and locked your door and headed twords the train.

Kenma was in shock. He wasn't sure what to do or say. He looked up at you and your smile was so bright, it was almost like the sun.

"You can have it Kozume-kun! I don't ever use it." You say. He reminded you of Hinata but quieter, which makes you smile even more.

"Kenma is fine."

You feel kuroo pull at your shirt as you turn a corner. "Kenma never gives his first name to new people." He raised his eyebrows at Kenma "he must really like you"

You and Kuroo turn your heads to Kenma. His eyes were practically glued to the game. "Well I'm glad. Oh kuroo-kun!" You pull on his jacket and he looks back down at you. "Where are we going?"

He smirks and put his finger to his lips. "It's a secret"

You all walk in comfortable silence for a bit before boarding the train. Kuroo drops his arm around your shoulders and pulls you closer. You look up at him confused and he leans down to whisper in your ear, "I saw some pervs looking at you, act normal."

You thought he was just being kind, so your shrugged it off. There was a perv looking at you, but Kuroo also wanted a reason to put his arm around you. A small smile spread across his face.

Kenma was really good at that game. You pull away from Kuroo and look over his shoulder. He tensed up a bit. "Oh sorry Kenma-san, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." You say going back to Kuroo's side.

"No it's fine. D-do you want to play?" Kenma asked. He wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do. "She doesn't play anymore, why would she want to play?"

"Sure! Whatcha playin?" You ask stepping back beside him. He blushes slightly and shows you how to play. As you two play your game, Kuroo-kun watches over you.

After a few minutes Kuroo interrupts you two. "This is where we get off!" Kuroo said as he pulled you and Kenma off the train.

"So..." You say looking up at Kuroo, "where are we going?" You ask yet again. You hated secrets.

He rolls his eyes and pats you on the head. "Don't worry Small Fry. We'll be there soon." You cross your arms and pout a little.

The surrounding area was just a little bit bigger than your little town. You wonder what could be here that you guys would be doing.

"We're here Y/n." You turn around and look at what's in front of you. Your eyes go wide and you almost jump with excitement.

"An Arcade!!!" This time you actually did jump. You ran inside and there were so many games! "This is so cool!"

Kuroo and Kenma walk up next to you. "I always take Kenma here when we're in town. I was hoping you would like it" You definitely did!

You had no idea Kenma was so good at every game! You tried to challenge him a few times but every time he would win by a landslide.

"Ugh Kenma-san! How are you so good?!" You ask smacking your head on one of the games as Kuroo patted your back.

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. It's easy."

"For you!" You say laughing.

There was one game that he could not beat you at! Dance Dance Revolution!! You were the reigning champion! But to be honest Kenma was forced by Kuroo-kun to dance with you and you think Kuroo let you win. "Who cares! A win is a win!"

You guys stayed at the Arcade until 7:30 and then went out to eat. While you were eating Kuroo caught you looking at your phone. He wonders what was making you so puzzled. "Another boy?" He thought to himself

He snatches the phone from your hand while you try and grab it from him. "Kuroo-kun! Give that back! It's not yours!"

"It is now Fry-chan!" He sees that you were texting someone named Kiyoko. She was asking you if you have made up your mind yet about joining the club. "Are you joining a club y/n-chan?"

You looked down trying to focus your attention at your feet. You really didn't want to talk about it. You swing your legs nervously. "Well...I'm not sure yet."

You look over at Kuroo's feet. He had one leg up on the other and His were twice the size of yours. You could feel his eyes were on you.

He was locked and couldn't tear his eyes away. He could see so many emotions flow through you. "Why not?"

"Huh?" You ask looking up at him.

"Why are you not sure?"

"Ah well..." You stop to think for one second. 'Why not' You were scared. You were scared that they wouldn't except you. But they wouldn't have ask you to join if they didn't want you, right?

"Well I guess I have no reason." You chuckle a little, pushing your anxiety away and replacing it with food.

Kuroo gives your phone back kinda confused and worried.

Time skip brought to you by Kenma in the corner of the table still playing the 3DS

"Bye Kuroo-kun!! Bye Kenma-kun!! I'll text you about you coming over next time to play Animal Crossing!" You say as you wave off the two boys and close the door.

You look at the clock and it said 9:21. You wonder if Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are out of practice yet. You shrug your shoulders and throw your phone on your bed.

You take a quick shower and put on your night clothes, which would be a crop top and shorts. It's the most comfortable. You turn off your bedroom light and throw yourself on the bed.

A flashing light appears on your phone and you open to see why it was flashing so aggressively.

Missed call from: Yamaguchi

You press the call button and wonder why he called you. You don't feel like holding the phone up, so while it rings you put it on speaker.

"Hello?" You hear Yama say over the phone.

You sit up, "Hey Yamaguchi-san! It's Y/n! You called earlier?"

You hear a background voice ask who it was. Yama told the voice that it was you and You hear the phone being moved around a little bit before a new voice came over the phone.

"You're a little shit Princess."

You laugh to yourself as you recognize this voice. "Hello to you too Tsukki-poo" your mouth curved into a smirk. "How was practice today?"

"Don't Tsukki-poo me you lil shit! You texted Kiyoko-senpai and asked her to make me do more laps didn't you?!" You hear Yamaguchi in the background commenting about his language. "Shut up Yamaguchi! She made me run more than I wanted too!"

It gave all you had to not burst out laughing right then and there. You took a deep breath and blew it out. "I'll only answer your question if you put me on speaker phone." You say. You can't have Yamaguchi on the outside. Also bringing him in would help your cause.

You hear him curse under his breath. "Fine, you're on speaker phone. Now answer my question!"

"I'd like to explain to Yama the entire story before you make me the bad guy." You rub your hand like an evil scientist while explaining why you texted Kiyoko-senpai. "So I thought it'd be fair, you know Yama-san?"

He asked Tsukki if it was true. You could hear him hesitate. "She dramatized it. Yes I told her I hope she falls but she failed to tell you that she hoped I fell on my face. She said it would make me prettier."

You clenched your jaw. You forgot about that. "Is that true y/n-san?"

You hear Tsukishima in the background yelling that of course it was true. "Well..." You didn't know what to say.

"He started it Yama! I just thought I'd end it!" Wow, you sounded like a child.

You hear him sigh, "So not only did you call him ugly but you also texted Kiyoko-senpai to ask her if she could give Tsukki laps?" He said. You could practically see Tsukishima's smirk.

"yes" you say quietly.

"See! She is a lil shi-" suddenly the phone went quite. You look at it confused.

"Hello?" It stayed quite for a few more seconds before you hear it being moved.

"Hey sorry y/n-san," it was Yama, "Tsukki's mom came in and he didn't want her to hear you."

"Are you having a sleepover at Tsukki-poo's house?!" You ask plopping your head on your pillow. "That's so cute!" You thought.

"He's just staying the night. Only girls call it sleepovers" you hear Tsukki say.

"Whatever, it's a sleepover! How come I wasn't invited?!" You ask jokingly. It would be fun to have a sleepover with them! Though I'm not sure how they would take it. You realize they were very quiet. "Oop did I embarrass them?"

"I-I've never heard of boys and g-girls having sleepovers." You hear Yamaguchi stutter out.

You internally giggle at his actions, "I've only done it twice with a couple of my closest guys friends." You say while pulling the covers over yourself. "It was the most fun I've ever had at a sleepover." You finish saying with a yawn.

"What did you guys do?" You hear Tsukki say. You were kinda surprised.

"Nothing that you're thinking of Tsukki." You rub your eyes trying to stay awake with them. You yawn again, "boardgames, actual games, the normal stuff you know. Then when it was time to sleep I took the couch while they took the floor."

You were too tired to notice their sighs. "Oh, well you seem really tired so we'll let you get some sleep." Yama said easing the tension.

"Oh no" you let out a little yawn "it's alright. I can keep talking." You finish with another yawn

"You can't even talk without putting a yawn in there dumbass," you glare at Tsukki through the phone. "Besides, you need as much sleep as you can." You can almost see his smirk. "I'm going to get you back for what you've done Princess."

You groan a little now regretting your previous actions, "whatever" you whispered out.

"Goodnight Y/n-san! Sleep well!"

"Goodnight Yamaguchi-san" you say groggily.

You hear a small conversation between the two before Tsukki talks. He clicks his tongue in annoyance. "Fine Yamaguchi, Goodnight you lil shit"

For some reason this made you blush a little "you're just tired" you think.

"Am I not going to get one back shorty?" You hear him say over the phone.

"Oh sorry, I guess I dozed off for a moment. Goodnight Tsukki-poo. Sorry for calling you ugly. You're not that ugly. Sleep well you two!" You hear Yamaguchi say goodbye and immediately as the phone turned off you pass out.

I wrote waaay more than I thought I would. Well here it is anyways! Thank you for reading! ♥️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

319K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...
302K 8.3K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...
29.4K 1.2K 44
𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ⟹✎♧❀❥ Y/n, against her want, forms a crush on a boy...
32K 1K 74
(ℝ𝔼𝔾𝕌𝕃𝔸ℝ 𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:𝟛𝟘 ℙ𝕄 𝔾𝕊𝕋) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...