Do you still love me?(izuku x...

By Keigoslittlefeather

This is pt 2 to why do you love y/n comes back and finds something she didn't want to find and feels like she... More

Welcome home
Bad week
Revenge 
Big mission pt1
Big mission pt2
Coma
Do you remember
Day at the fair 
Baby Y/n
No one left
Sad day
Sick
Stressed out
Mission complete?
Soon it will end
Last day
War pt1
War pt2
War pt 3
Dad?
So many problems
Hero get together
Useless
Something wrong?
Best friends?
So so Sorry
Happy birthday
I know
Not good
Villain?
Why?
Gone?
What happened?
Home
Happy ending

Shit day

178 6 1
By Keigoslittlefeather

I finally got to go to work. I had to work late tho. I had to do the report on the last mission I did. It was not really fun to right about how I killed my own family. What has my life come to. I sat there at my desk with my hands in my hair thinking about all the things I have done. I hate myself I truly do. I wish I wasn't this person anymore. I killed my sister and I don't feel a thing about.

I have felt every pain you could probably think of. The loss of family, the feeling of not being enough and the feeling of losing your true love. Most importantly I have felt how it feels to kill to spill blood. How to watch the life leave someone's eyes. And how it feels to watch your family get torn apart and killed in front of you more like by your own hands. I don't understand why I didn't die for my head damage I should be. I have done my job I have been trained to kill and that's what I did. I have so much that the villains now call me Bloody Mary because every time I show up someone's blood will be spelt.

God I hate myself. I didn't want to because my mom but somehow I did. I just with more mercy then she had. Today at work was shit. I couldn't focus I am not ready to come back to work but I have to. I have texted Izuku all day hoping he could brighten up my day. He has the day off and he never texted me back not once.

Y/n 10:23 pm
———
"Hey Izu kinda having a shit day can we get lunch together?"

Y/n 12:30 Am
———
"Nvm I will just eat alone then."

Y/n 3:56Am
———
"Hey can you at least text me back please I could use your happy little texts."

Y/n 5:20Am
————-
"Hey I am going to be late tonight."

Y/n 8:80Am
————
"On the way home like you care."

Nothing all day. I was a little worried he would have texted me back. I was walking home with my hands in my pockets. I thought me and Izuku got closer he's mom moved out with All Might. I still sleep in he's bed beside him. He didn't want me to live and go in the other room so I didn't mind. But I guess I was wrong. I know I am not perfect but still he is the only person that can help me stop thinking all these it got to me one time and I almost jumped off my dorm balcony. If it wasn't for him I would be dead. Not like it would change much if I was. I know I shouldn't think these things but I am the reason why half more like my whole family is dead. All I have left blood wise is my brother. No one knows where he is my sister probably killed him.

I don't get anything anymore. I know I look like shit my hair is a mess I had a break down today I cried in the corner of my office twice today. I guess I will just sleep in the guest room tonight. I have stuff to go through anyway. I unlocked the door and opened it to hear him and Ochaco laughing in the living room. Wow I get ignored for her. I had to walk through the living room to get to the rooms so there was no avoiding them.

I took off my shoes and walked by not looking at anyone just watching my feet with every step. Izuku wanted to say hi tho.

"Hey Y/n!!"

Wow no angel this time I guess. God I really am not worth anything am I.

"Hmm."

I kept walking into the kitchen. I threw my jacket on the table as I past it. I opened the fridge and got a soda out and stood there leaning on the counter. Since I was so upset my quirk turned against me. I saw my mom and sister bloody but alive taunting me.

"You are suck a piece of shit sister can't even keep your man."

"Why did I give birth to you all you did was kill us."

"Shut up." I whispered

"Oh come on you know it's true you killed mom, me, Dad, and, grandma and you know it!!!"

"Yeah you did us both in in the most brutal way I mean look at your sister. Her guts will forever be hanging out."

"Please stop."I whispered agin.

"You know sister we can always call them to show them self's."

"No please."I said in my normal town.

"Oh or what hmm your going to kill us. You already did that."

"SHUT UP!!!!!"I screamed and threw the can of soda at the wall at my mother.I turned around and grabbed my hair. They where all around me now everyone I killed even my dad.

"Y/n are you ok!!??"

"Like you care move."

I pushed Izuku out the way to the guest room. I slammed the door and sat down in a corner. My dad grabbed my hand.

"Daddy please I am sorry I didn't mean to."

"Oh but you did fire fly not long before your uncle Keigo is next right and he is not even blood related."

"NO!!! I won't hurt him I promise!!!"

"And I wish I could believe that. I gave my life for you and look at you your nothing but like you mother!"

"What no daddy please don't say That not from you."

"Hey sis I heard you tried to kill your self 2 times. You know third times the charm."

"But..."

"No buts if you feel so bad then do it make us happy."

"But dad I can't."

"I know and that's why you are a disappointment."

They soon went away. I was crying in a corner and I couldn't hear anything. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. It was izuku saying something but I couldn't hear. I few minutes past after I calmed down a little I could hear.

"Y/n can you hear me. What's wrong?"

"Mmmm don't touch me!!!"

"Oh ok but are you ok?"

"Like you care get out!! Go back to having fun with Ochaco!!!"

"No not until you tell me what's wrong I care."

"GET OUT!!!!!!"

"Uha fine don't let me help."

He left mad that I wouldn't let him help. After he did I curled up in a ball and fell asleep on the ground in the corner.

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Ochaco came over early in the morning. I couldn't find my phone anywhere. So me and her just hung out all day. Hours later Y/n came home late I said hi and she didn't really answer. I got a little worried she didn't look ok. I thought she just had I stress full day so I left her be.

After she went in the kitchen she started talking to her self. After she yelled shut up I got even more worried and went to see if she was ok. I went in and she threw her drink at the wall. I asked her if she was ok and she just said that I didn't care and pushed me out the way. She went in the guest room and started screaming more at her self.

I went in and she was in a corner saying something about her dad. After she snapped out of it and her quirk was off she yelled at me and I left. Ochaco was sitting there laughing.

"Ochaco get out."

"What why."

"Because something happened and it looks personal so out now."

"Fine I guess I should give you this back."

She gave me my phone.

"You had this the whole time!!!"

"Yeah bye."

She ran out the door. I looked at all the text messages for Y/n and Kacchan. He said that she has been crying all day and she wanted to at least talk to me. Her day was hell and Ochaco made it worse.

I waited a couple hours until I didn't hear crying anymore. I went in and she was asleep on the floor. I picked her up and went to our room. I feel bad I should have known that Ochaco took it. She woke up after I got into bed she just looked at me.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Hmmm....."

"Oh no please don't cry."

She started to cry again. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer this time she didn't fight me. She cryed for a while before she got to were she could talk again.

"Izuku am I not enough...?"

"What? Why would you say something like that."

"Because I am not."

"Yes you are stop it I don't know what happened or who said that but you're enough you are to me ok please don't say that."

"But I killed my whole family."

"No you didn't your mom did. She made you and your sister like this. Now I know sometimes you don't know how to feel about things. I can see it in your eyes but that's just who you are now ok but your doing your best and that's was matters."

"Are you sure I just feel worthless."

"Will you're not to me. Sorry I wasn't there for you Ochaco took my phone and didn't tell me or give it back until earlier."

"That bitch."

"Hahah yeah she is a bitch."

"Haaa Izuku!!"

"What?"

"You cursed!!!!"

"Ha ha ha what am I 10 no."

"No you're 21 but still little innocent Izuku should not curs!!"

"Now you out of all people know I am not innocent."

"Ochaco knows."

"Oh please I wasn't as good and gentle with her then I was you angel."

"Oh really."

"Yeah like I said I didn't really care I just needed to get you off my mind. Oh and I didn't tell you this but the first time I was saying your name not hers and she got mad."

"Oooo good you will forever say only my name you have no choice."

"Hahah ok angel."

"Why do you call me that you never told me why?"

"Because you are my fallen angel that had been through a lot. Sometimes even my garden angel. Because you saved me that day you lost your memory. Sometimes I still see that though you with your katana stabbed straight through you with blood coming out your mouth......."

"Have you been having nightmares and not telling me?"

"Will..."

I looked down and lifted up her shirt and looked at the scar it lift and put my hand over it."

"Yes I have but when I wake up and see you right next to me drooling on the pillow or snuggled in my chest. I....I am not scared anymore because you're right here with me."

"That's why you didn't want me to live in the other room."

"....yeah."

"Aww Izuku."

"I also didn't say anything because you didn't remember anything so...what was the point if you didn't know."

"True awww come here."

She hugged me and played with my hair and gave me a kiss.

"Hey Y/n."

"Yes?"

"Are be back together or do you still need time?"

"I don't know. Why was Ochaco here in the first place."

"Oh umm we didn't do anything I promise we just watched All Might reruns."

"Ok then yes we are back together."

"Good. Now * cough cough* do you need anything? You didn't hurt yourself did you? Do you need more cuddles or maybe kisses? Do you have a headache? Anything you need I will do!"

"Hahah there you are. I just need your love so cuddles and all your kisses!"

"Okayyyyyy!"

I rolled over on top of her and kissed her whole face. She started laughing I missed hearing her laugh like this especially because earlier she was screaming and yelling and crying. I went down her neck and snuggled my face in the crook of her neck and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hahaha Hahah your so cute Izuku!"

"Hmmmm thank you angel but your cuter."

"Hahah ok sure.."

"I love you angel."

"I love you too my hero."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 160 20
Izuku and Katsuki have feelings for each other, but they didn't know how to seal their heart together. But the tragedy happens that they finally are...
1.7K 48 10
(Before the UA sports festival) You are the granddaughter of chiyo shuzenji, recovery girl and you were walking to go and see her at the school she...
37K 1.2K 20
hello everybody! This is a suicidal/depressed deku book with Dadmic! Will their bond grow? Will Mic fuck up? Will Izuku try to kill himself? Find out...
1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...