The fruits of the fertility s...

By Fluna98

15 years pass after the girls graduate from Luna Nova, Diana is the director of Luna Nova, Akko is the teache... More

Leave me alone!
Surprise party
Gabriella Morris
Wendoline
Charlotte's Birthday
Gabriella's memories
The truth behind everything
Gabriella's past
I love you
Visiting Gabriella
Charlotte's Day
The Cavendish family
Laura's past
Ann Project
Playing God
The summer holidays
Going to the beach
Samurai Kagari
The spirit of Mako Kagari
Luna Nova
The peace of cousins
Robertha
I love you Wendoline
Let's free Gabriella!
Ann Cavendish
Against all odds to beat Margareth
Your new family Ann
Have you seen Margareth?
Let's go find Margareth
Mako's proposal
Aishiteru
Halloween
Elle Williams
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Victoria McLaren
The love stone
Surprise
The strange staff
Marianne's dream
An unexpected encounter
Marianne the fertility witch

The Scroll

11 1 0
By Fluna98

Marianne and Margareth go towards each other and the impact is too heavy that made the two dragged back.

- Not bad, but you're not used to all that power.

Says Margareth.

Margareth disappears and hits a magic on Marianne's back, hitting a spell that makes her fall flat, Marianne tries to get up, but she is hit again.

- (Margareth is very fast and more experienced, I will never beat her)

Margareth casts yet another spell, but Marianne fights back and appears on Margareth's back grabbing to be hit.

- You think this will work?

Says Margareth.

Margareth punches Marianne in the face and dodges from the spell that eventually comes back to Marianne.

- (If it keeps going like this, all that help won't do any good).

Marianne opens her eyes and Margareth is facing her, then Marianne in fear closes her eyes and casts a magic that picks up Margareth's belly and throws her a little far, the spirit of Mako ends up going out a little and observing this Diana has an idea.

- Love, that spirit that was possessing Marianne when we were in Japan because we did not take the scroll and seal her in, if Marianne casts another spell she will be able to take that spirit away from Margareth and then she will become weaker.

Says Diana.

- I'll get love.

Says Akko.

Akko runs to the Cavendish residence while slowly catching Marianne getting used to the power at hand.

- Until I'm getting it.

Says Marianne.

Marianne manages to defend one of Margareth's spells and launches another that hit her hard, making Mako's spirit almost leave Margareth's body.

- (Mako: Margareth fixes it, the more she attacks, the more I get out of your body).

- (I'm still testing Mako, I want to see what this girl is capable of before I start going all against her).

(Mako: If you go on like this, I'm going to end up totally leaving your body, it's not because I'm dead that I don't feel anything, only me is feeling the impact of her spells, so go ahead!)

Margareth then cast a magic to be in a more powerful mode.

- (Satisfied like this? How can a dead person feel pain and still be weak?).

Marianne is not intimidated and she casts a magic on Margareth that easily hits and already casts one towards Marianne.

- (Mako: Wonderful, now I will give you all the power of the Kagari witches).

Margareth begins to gain an advantage over Marianne again, who even getting used to Margareth was still a lot, Akko runs through the halls of the Cavendish residence trying to find the scroll.

- (What the hell! These things have to stay hidden like this).

After a few minutes Marianne was already panting and a little injured and Margareth was still practically unharmed.

- What is the matter brat? Are you tired already?

Says Margareth.

- I'm not giving up.

Says Marianne.

Marianne tries to attack Margaret, but she dodges easily and strikes another magic that throws her away, in which Marianne tries to get up, but Margareth throws herself with both feet on Marianne's stomach making her spit a little blood.

- You're a pathetic witch; I have to admit you might even be strong enough to beat me first.

Says Margareth.

- I'm not giving up!

Says Marianne.

Marianne casts a draught magic that makes Margareth go backwards and casts a powerful magic on Margareth that flies backwards with everything, Ann goes to Marianne and helps her get up.

- Cura!

Says Ann healing Marianne.

- Ann?

Says Marianne.

- Ann! That's too risky to come back here!

Laura says, after regained consciousness.

- You'll get it, sis. I trust you.

Says Ann.

Marianne stood up unscathed and felt a magic being emanated from the staff, it was Adeleine aiming her wand at the staff.

- For my mothers who have suffered so much at the hands of this bitch, I entrust my magic to you, Mary.

Says Adeleine.

Laura aims the wand at Marianne's staff.

- Protect Ann my granddaughter and for my ancestors that was raped for this bitch.

Says Laura.

- How cute, a shame that more of you are just wasting magic you could use to escape.

Says Margareth.

Marianne casts a magic on Margareth and hits on the head, but Margareth defends.

- Would you shut up? You're a boring old lady.

Says Marianne.

Margareth feels a slight tingling in her hand and casts a magic towards Marianne.

- (Not bad, she's getting strong).

- (Mako: Margareth! Don't you think I didn't felt that too?).

Margareth goes on top of Marianne and the two are practically equal, with Margareth winning a little, Akko arrives at the hall of magic relics and finds the scroll where Mako came out.

- (Perfect, now I'm going to save you daughter!).

Akko starts running back to where the girls were, while Marianne hits a magic in Margareth that makes Mako's spirit almost come out again.

- (Damn, I didn't think the redhead and the brat had that much magic.)

- (Mako: Didn't you know? Now we're losing).

- (Quiet!)

Margaret dodges from a magic of Marianne and brutally hits a knee in her stomach.

- I'm not just magic, brat.

Says Margareth.

The knee was strong enough to stun Marianne and Margareth hit some spells on her, until Ann pushes Marianne when Margareth throws a stronger one.

- Don't get in the middle of your fucking head!

Says Margareth.

- Thank you, Ann.

Says Marianne.

- Are you all right?

Says Ann.

- Yes, I am, Ann.

Says Marianne.

Marianne sees Akko running towards them with the scroll from afar and turns the staff into a bow.

- (I was thinking about this idea of sealing Mako. Good Mama Akko, you saved me!).

- Ann, can you grab Margareth with all your might? I'm gonna need your help.

Says Marianne.

- Of course!

Says Ann.

Margareth starts charges a magic.

- (Mako: Are you crazy? That's going to hit Ann together!).

- (I know what I'm doing).

Ann disappears and with all her magic grabs Margareth with everything behind her.

- What?

Says Margareth.

Marianne targets the bow on Margareth shoulder and Akko gets closer to the girls.

- Open it, Mama Akko, I'm gonna end all this now.

Says Marianne.

- Open what? You think a little arrow in my shoulder will kill me?

Says Margareth.

Marianne throws the arrow with everything that with the impact the spear backwards, the arrow hits Margareth's shoulder that makes the spirit of Mako be totally removed from Margareth's body, the arrow is directed with everything to the scroll, making Akko be thrown a little backwards, but she manages to close the scroll and seal with Mako inside.

- I did it!

Says Akko.

Margareth hits Ann with an elbow and grabs her by the neck, Ann throws herself on the ground with her weight, but Margareth doesn't let go of her and falls together trying to chokes her.

- It's not because you got rid of Mako that I can't beat you yet, but now my interest has changed, I was beginning to take an interest in this dead Japanese witch who would possess you. Now you'll pay dearly for all this.

Says Margareth.

Margareth takes a penknife that was in her pocket and just puts it in Ann's stomach.

- Don't come any closer or she'll pay dearly for all this.

Says Margareth.

The girls stand shocked staring, Margareth begins to squeeze Ann's neck harder, but seeing Ann's face of despair and crying, she ends up weakening for a moment and remembers everything she had done, then on an impulse she hits herself with the penknife and stands up still with the penknife pierced in her chest, the girls look shocked at all, thinking that Margareth would kill Ann.

- Margareth?

Says Ann confused.

Margareth gets up and walks staggering to the tombstone where Diana Cavendish III had been buried, the girls follow her still very confused by all this and Margareth looks back with a crying face.

- That's it... I, uh... I've done some very terrible things... the best thing to do would be to disappear for good... Diana wouldn't want me to cause suffering...

Says Margareth.

- Margareth...

Says Ann crying.

- Goodbye Diana Cavendish... I shouldn't have disturbed your happiness...

Says Margareth.

Margareth takes out her penknife and in less than 10 seconds she falls dead next to Diana Cavendish III's tombstone, Marianne and Ann are the first to come close to Margareth and notice that she no longer had any signs of life.

- Margareth... She's not in this world anymore...

Says Marianne hugging Ann.

- All she wanted was love... But she became obsessed with all that...

Says Ann crying.

- She didn't deserve to die, as much as I didn't like her...

Says Adeleine.

Margareth Benson Ford kills herself using a magic penknife on August 11, 2034 at the age of 135, at Ann's request she ends up being buried next to Diana Cavendish III's tombstone.

Farewell Margareth Ford...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596 35 98
Diana Cavendish IV a renewed and incredibly awesome witch in the Luna Nova witch academy, the Heiress of the traditional and legendary Cavendish fami...
138 6 1
Four years have passed since Akko arrived at Luna Nova. In the previous year, the girls she had befriended graduated from the academy and each one we...
369 4 34
Like a Phoenix, Luna Nova will come back from its ashes, with the fights and missions of the girls that will bring new hope to the witch world going...
4.7K 165 25
The first vampire of a pink moon she was born under it and she has been with Vanitas since they met