KNB Scenarios [EDITING]

By Hiiimeeee

KNB Scenarios x Reader © Fujimaki Tadatoshi Started: May 23, 2015 Ended: May 03, 2020 Thank you, everyone... More

Introduction
He Catches You Staring
You Lost The Gift He Gave You
You Got Jealous/Mad
He Got Jealous
You Two Had A Fight + Himuro
Where Do Babies Come From
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIDORIMA SHINTARŌ!
You Were Sick
Notice me senpai~!
Senpai Noticed Me!
Aomine x Reader
He Caught You Singing
Kise x Reader
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYAMA KOTARŌ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGAMI TAIGA!!!
Concert Tickets
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
[BELATED] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MURASAKIBARA ATSUSHI!!!
When You Wake Up And He's Beside You
Kise x Reader
Knock Knock!!!
Akashi x Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROKO TETSUYA!!!
You're On Your Period
Random ._.
You Saw Them Kissing Someone
They Saw Someone Trying To Kiss You
They Saw You Fangirling
They Noticed Your Stain
New Look
You Caught Them Cheating On You
He Wants You Back
They Made You Breakfast (Seirin)
You Had Amnesia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KISE RYŌTA!!!
He Saw Your Weakness
You Saw His Weakness
You Told Them You're Pregnant
He Wants You Back pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AOMINE DAIKI!
You Like Them But They Like Someone Else
They Realized They Like You
They Try To Kiss You But Fails
You Accidentally Kissed
You Sneezed
[ADVANCE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURO TATSUYA!!!
You Saw Their Baby Pictures
You Play Basketball Together + Takao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKASHI SEIJURO!!!
A Kiss In The Rain
Happy Valentines Day!
You Told Them You Want To Break Up
There Was Suddenly A Power Outage
RANDOM
You Watch Horror Movies Together
Sleepover With Them
They Mistook You For Someone Else
He Caught You Dancing
They Help You Exercise (at the Gym)
They Help You Exercise pt. 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
You're Giving Birth
You Kissed
They Make You Feel Better
They Forgot Your Birthday
They Suddenly Got Mad
They Tutored You
You Went To The Beach
You Accidentally Told Them "I Love You"
He 'Waved' At You
Random Fluff(?)
Yandere Version
You Feel Down
Reader Yandere Version
You Snapped At Them pt.2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KISE!

You Snapped At Them

5.8K 94 16
By Hiiimeeee

[REQUESTED]

 I really don't know any title to give lol. If you got any suggestions just comment them~

Another request~ (≧◡≦)

Hi~ I hope you liked this~ but don't get your hopes up lol (ノωヽ)

Kuroko

You let out an exhausted sigh as you rest your head on your desk. You've been having a bad day since last night after getting scolded by your parents for not being good enough in class and today, your test in Japanese subject came out, as usual, it has a failing mark.

"Damn. I've had enough of scolding last night, now this? I'm beat." you sighed helplessly resting your head on the desk.

After a few minutes, your sensei started the discussion. You felt sleepy with his voice and before you even notice it, you fell asleep.

"(First name)-san!" you instinctively got up as soon as your name was called. Since you were asleep you were flabbergasted with the voice and you saw your sensei's face reddened in anger.

"Not only you're lagging behind in my subject and now you even had the time to sleep? Are you even taking your education seriously? There are others who would be willing to be on your seat but you, who have it doesn't even treasure it!" your sensei continued to scold you and you just bowed your head as your hands balled into a fist.

The heck is this? Another scolding? You thought as anger started to build up inside you. It's not that you don't give importance in your education, it's just you're having a hard time trying to catch up with everyone. You haven't been living in Japan for a year, so you've been adjusting in the country's climate, tradition, culture and most especially, the language. It's a whole new environment for you and your classmates know that but no one even bothers to help you out.

- Time skip - 

You let out a sigh and leaned on the wall, slurping your (favorite drink) trying to calm yourself with all that happened to you.

"(First name)-san. I hea-" you almost choked on your drink, trying your best to swallow the liquid you still had in your mouth.

"For fuck's sake! Can't you show up normally?" you suddenly snapped at him. Your eyes widened in surprise once you realized what you just said.

"Tetsu, I-I.." you didn't know how to save the situation because you knew this is your fault. Great. I'm such a mess. Misfortunes one after the other. You thought, clenching your jaw, waiting for Kuroko's reaction.

"I heard what happened, (First name)-san. I understand what you're going through. I already told you before, even if we're not in the same class, I can always make time for you to help you out. I'm good with Japanese." he said softly trying his best not to aggravate you while patting your head.

Your tears start to fall down as you felt all your frustrations go away as you cried. Kuroko held you tight, letting you cry as he caresses your hair.

Once he knew that you have calmed down, he softly said, "(First name)-san, it's not good bottling up all your feelings. You need to let it go one way or another, but not like this. See? You're suffering in the end. If you feel angry, the be angry. If you feel like crying, then cry. There's nothing wrong with that. You don't need to always show a strong facade, especially in front of me, (First name)-san. You know, I always got you. I will always be here. Remember, there's always someone willing to listen to you and in your case, it's me."

"Oh and, I'm always showing up normally, you guys just never notice me.." he said which made you taken aback. Well..

Kise

After an intense fight with Kise, walking away from him as you tried to recover from your sudden outbursts. You two have been having the same fight over and over again, his fangirls. You know you can't ignore them. They will always be there because, without them, Kise wouldn't be famous right now. So, you just understood his situation. However, today was too much for you.

The girl just pounced on him and tried to kiss him! Luckily, however idiotic your boyfriend is, he still has those unbelievable reflexes of his so he was able to dodge the girl's attempt. Seeing her stumbling, he caught her and the girl took this as a chance and pecked his lips!

You saw everything and you stormed at them with a dark face. Slapping the girl's face in anger. Kise dragged you out and this is how you two both led into. You started ignoring him. Of course, it wasn't that you wanted to enact revenge but you needed some time to think. How you'll handle this situation.

"(First name)-cchi! I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me anymore! AHH! I don't like it when you're mad at me! I can't sleep, eat--"

"Can you fucking shut up for a moment, please?" annoyed with his usual ramblings, you suddenly snapped, cursing him. Both of you stopped in surprise with what you said.

"I'm sorry." you said trying to walk away but he grabbed your hand and saw his face looked serious.

"I'm not letting you get away again, (First name)cchi." he said and dragged you in a corner where there's less to none students present.

He kabedon you with one hand and stared straight at you, "Say what you want to say, (First name)cchi."

You sighed and let out all your frustrations, "Ryōta, I understand, really. That you would always have girls being all dreamy and starstruck at you because you're so cool and handsome! But, what happened that time was too much! She kissed you! I-" you suddenly stopped as you felt so childish as you complained to him.

You looked at him only to see him staring back at you, waiting what you have to say next. "Go on, (First name)cchi. I'm listening."

You took a deep breath, "I was so annoyed! I should only be the only one kissing you! Plus, you were able to dodge her the first time! How could you not dodge her the second time?!"

"(First name)cchi." he started slow and steady, "I tried hard to avoid her and you saw I was holding her, right? I can't move any of my body nor my head suddenly just to avoid her, else I might drop her. I'm sorry that had to happen, I will do my best to prevent this kind of things ever happening again. I'm so sorry on putting you through a tough spot (First name)cchi." he said as he rests his head on your shoulder as you felt his hot tears.

- Time skip -

After a few days, Kise made sure not to make you mad anymore as he learned his lesson and of course you too. These kinds of situations are inevitable. There will always be crazy fans out there trying to claim their idols, forgetting their own boundaries.

On the other hand,

"Oi, Kise. Your girlfriend is mad at you." Kasamatsu said as he tried out his new tactic.

"EHH?!!! FOR REAL?! GAAH!" he immediately called out your phone as he started to say nonsense again. "(FIRST NAME)CCHI!" you answered the call and heard him calling your name loudly you moved your phone away as he continued blabbering,  "PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME ANYMORE! You know! That day I was so scared! Scared that if I said or did anything wrong, I might lose you. I really tried my best to stay calm, AHHH!! SO please, what did I do wrong? Tell mee. TELL MEEE!! WAAAAH!" he cried out. Because of his loud voice, he got kicked on his butt and his phone dropped on the floor as it went black.

Midorima

You tried Midorima's technique and even borrowed his lucky pencil but you still failed your exams. Annoyed at how fake it was, you threw it away and stormed off.

- The next day - 

As usual, you're walking your way to school along with Midorima and you'll be meeting with Takao on the next street.

"I bought you your lucky item for today, it's a Maneki-Neko. I tried to look for something smaller in size so you won't be having trouble bringing it. Your lucky num-"

"Enough with those useless lucky items, lucky number, and whatever bullshit this fortune-telling you're into and just fucking let things happen they are intended to happen, yeah?!" unable to take it anymore. You snapped at him remembering the failure you had that day. These shits don't work at all!

He stopped on his tracks as he watches your back going further away, his hand holding the Maneki-Neko lowered a bit, and he kept it in his bag.

Oha-Asa is spot on. It would really be a hard day for Cancers today especially for their special someone and there's no remedy to it nodayo. He thought pushing up his glasses as his mind started to think of ways on how to solve the situation.

"Ohayooo~ Shin-chan, (First name)-chan~" Takao greeted happily but what faced him was a gloomy atmosphere. He raised his brow and looked at you then to Midorima.

Hmm~ he thought as he walked in the middle of you two, letting you with whatever you were thinking giving you enough time to think or so you thought, his face is just full of gossip right now and he badly wants to know the tea but it isn't the right time!

"Takao, you go on ahead." Midorima said as he paused. He looked at you and grabbed your hand. You didn't notice Takao at the back sneakily followed you.

"(First name). What happened?" after that, he didn't speak anymore, letting you collect yourself and tell him how you felt.

"Well, your lucky items and all that didn't work on my exam day and I got the results it was a failure." you said pouting while complaining.

"That's impossible, Oha Asa never makes mistakes! Are there any other factors that might have affected your scores? nanodayo." he asked doubtfully as if believing there's more to the story than you are telling him.

"Well.." you blushed in embarrassment as you continued, "I didn't study much and thought it would be up to the items and your magic pencil so," you said looking at him and his face darkened in anger.

"(FIRST NAME)!" he yelled out in anger then calmed himself realising what he did, "It is by your own actions that you got that kind of result. These lucky items are here to help you out not to thoroughly help you! You still need to act or do things on your own." he said helplessly and at the same time he felt relief that this is what triggered you and not on any serious matter.

"From now on, I will tutor you and don't say any more bad words to Oha Asa." he said determined, pushing up his glasses.

Aomine

Exhausted from the previous period exam, you finally had time to rest and luckily your last subject was a chill one. You finally had the time to rest your brain and body, or so you thought.

"(First name)-chan! Please! I'm begging you! Can you make Dai-chan attend practice today? We really need him!" Momoi clapped her hands together as she begged you. You tried to calm yourself and just nodded.

"Yaaay! (First name)-chan is the best~" she sang happily hugging you tight.

After your last period, Momoi sent you an encouraging look. You nodded at her and went to where your idiot boyfriend usually is.

"Oi. Ahomine." you called out.

"Huh?" he responded with a raspy voice with his one eye open looking at your direction.

"They need your ass at the gym, go practice." you said nonchalantly, sitting beside him as you stare down at this lazy bum.

"Don't wanna. Too exhausting. Plus, I don't need to practice. I'm good enough as it is." a vein popped in your forehead with his response which snapped you out.

"Just attend the practice. Shitty idiot. What's with this I'm too good to practice this and that kind of shit!" you said in anger smacking his head before storming out.

Aomine stared at your retreating figure and immediately got up and ran after you, grabbing your hand as he drag you along with him. "Hey! Where are you taking me?"

"Practice. Don't want my girlfriend to get so mad at me now, do I?" he grinned at you leading you all the way to the gym.

Sometimes, you don't really need to say things at each other but you already have a silent understanding of what the other meant. Even if Aomine doesn't say it out loud, he knows he's in the fault and is sorry so as compensation, he would do what you'd say.

"Ahomine."

"I know."

"Bakadaiki."

He grinned still dragging you to the gym, "I know."

"Hmp."

Murasakibara

You felt frustrated when you realized you're allergic to chocolate since it's been the one thing you love the most! Previously, there weren't much reactions. (Let's say it's like that lol)

"(First name)-chin, will you come with me and buy some snacks?" your boyfriend, Murasakibara asked with sparkling eyes. You giggled and nodded.

After class, you went on this recently opened dessert store which Murasakibara already visited the first time they opened but every month they would always come up with new menu and he never misses buying them.

Ah..how cute. Too bad it's chocolate flavored. You thought as you look longingly at the exquisite bunny looking chocolates displayed on their showcase. You shook your head and went to look at the other flavored desserts.

"(First name)-chin. Do you want anything? I'll treat you." Murasakibara drawled as his head moved left and right looking excitedly at the desserts everywhere.

"I'm good, Su-chan~ Take it easy with buying else they'll think you want to buy the store!" you chuckled. (I really bear to cuss at this cutie)

"Hmm!" he nodded but his actions say so otherwise which you found cute.

Feeling tired, you sat and waited for Murasakibara to finish buying since most of the desserts here have chocolate flavors in them.

"(First name)-chin~" you look up to see your boyfriend's hand filled with treats.

"Tired? Sit here first and you can eat. We have a lot of time." you said pointing on a chair across you. He nodded and immediately opened a snack.

You stared at him eating joyfully which he noticed so he stopped and looked for something in the bag which made you raise a brow.

"Here~ Thanks for helping me out today, (First name)-chin." he smiled childishly as he hands you out the bunny that you were staring at earlier. Your eyes widened in surprise seeing it.

"N-no need, Su-chan~ You can have it! I'm not hungry right now~" you tried to reject his offer nicely because you really can't eat it and you haven't told him your allergy yet. (If we didn't had to cuss, I'd eat it right away XD)

"Ehh~ but (First name)-chin, one is never too full when it comes to desserts said by someone." he said his hand on his chin, thinking deeply where he got that from.

"It's okay, Su-chan! I'm good!" you tried to reject him again but he's too persistent so your patience had reached your limit.

"I already told you, I fucking hate chocolate and now you keep on making me feed them! The hell is wrong with you, you purple giant?!" you snapped out. (I cried! WAI)

Both of you paused after what you said, his hand holding the dessert he bought for you lowered down and his expression looked dejected.

"I-I'm sorry!" you stuttered feeling frustrated with what you did. That wasn't his fault. He even kindheartedly bought you a gift, yet you rejected him and now you even lashed out your irritation of not being able to eat your once favorite dessert again.

"It's okay, (First name)-chin. I'm sorry." he smiled but it looked to force. You bit your lip and told him the reason why you rejected it.

"I can't eat chocolates now, I'm allergic.." you said with a hint of pink on your cheeks due to embarrassment.

"That's why! I understand now. Here, (First name)-chin, I also bought other snacks that don't have any chocolate in them. I hope it would cheer you up. I would also feel that way if I'm in your shoes." he smiled reassuringly, handing you another type of snack.

Akashi

You're already having a bad day then you received your report card only to see barely passing grades which immediately set you in a bad mood. You're really trying your hardest to get good grades, but you just can't no matter how much you study.

"You failed this exam? Didn't I studied this with you?" Akashi said as he looked through your exam papers one by one as your head lowered feeling bad about it.

"Yes.." you replied in a low tone.

"The exam was easy and all that we studied was almost the same as this one. You-"

"I'm fucking sorry, okay?! I'm not a smartass like you!" you snapped before he even finished his sentence. You already feel bad about yourself and pointing them out like that makes it even worse.

"You must've stayed up all night studying and you didn't get enough sleep, so you fell asleep while taking this exam, right?" he continued which made you pause. You remembered the day of that exam because you reviewed with Akashi, you didn't want to disappoint him. However, you overexert yourself and was only able to answer a few questions before falling asleep on the exam.

"I..I'm sorry.." you said trying your hardest to fight the tears to fall.

He pats your head gently, with a soft voice he said, "I understand, (First name). You can always try again next time and we'll study together again. Don't feel to pressured or think about disappointing me. I don't mind these petty grades, they are just numbers and don't define who you are. Always remember, I'm always here to help you with anything." you nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Now, a punishment for cursing at me." he smiled widely which made you nervous and you looked up at him to say something but you were cut off by a deep kiss.

(I'M SORRY IT'S TOO SHORT! T^T)

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

I apologize if any of the characters went OOC (not just our main, but even their teammates) it's been a long time since I went on hiatus so I might've not got the hang of it and if the other characters parts are short.

p.s.

how'd you like my new book cover? hihi~ didn't make that, just did a few tweaks here and there  ( ' ▽ ' )

oh and, i might discontinue this book. i feel like i'm doing half-assed [slow] updates. thanks for everything, everyone (≧◡≦) ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 320 8
ンリ゙゚ Haikyuu x reader 〃 "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...
117K 1.7K 18
Just a little collection of scenarios/imagines/headcanons with the Kuroko no Basket Badboys. I'm especially fond of Haizaki, Seto, Aomine and Hanamiy...
1.5M 36.9K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...
14.8K 142 26
»»----- ★ -----«« 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ____________ Yandere Kny • Reader