Being a Villainess is No Joke

By Junie25ComicLover

Adailia de Perinius, the prettiest and bitchiest person of the novel, 'A Lovely Girl' and the main villainess... More

1. Is this Heaven?!?
2. It's not Heaven...it's Hell
3. Acting Like Adailia
4. This Family is WeIrD
5. Prince Traashid and the Sunshine Boy
6. Still in the Library
7. Upto Something
8. Someone from the Previous Life
9. The Preparations for the Ball
10. The Ball
11. The Tsundere Mage
12. What was ThAt?!
13. Mind Your Own Business
14. Royal Academy
15. Benchmates
16. Adailia's Oppa
17. Dashi Run Run Run!
18. Chocolate
19. A Little Less Trash Today
20. Not Interested
21. The Competition
22. Too Close!!
23. The Guy Who Messed up My Life
25. You Stink
26. The Attack on the Orphanage
27. My Outburst
28. Radish & Rose
29. Acquaintance
30. I Almost Died....AGAIN!
31. Radish & Rose Meet Again
32. The Accidental Lip Bump
33. Mr. Dusty
34. She is a Mage!
35. Comfort
36. Radish & Ro- wait...THAT'S NOT ROSE!?!
37. The Empress Selection Contest
38. You Kidnapped the Wrong Protagonist...Not
39. Where is She?
40. Second Male Lead?
41. Flirty Much?
42. Feast
43. A Day on the Island
44. Find Me a Fiance
45. Emperor's Coronation
46. Aaannndd... The Plot is Messed Up
47. Surprise Surprise
48. A Failed Matchmaker
49. The Future Empress
50. Jelly Jelly
51. Goodbye
52. I Love You
53. I Love You Too
Epilogue
Fun Facts
The First 'Official' Date
The First 'Official' Date (2)
How Ajhussi Became a Reaper
When George Tries to Make Friends
Everything is Perfect.... at least for now
ANNOUNCEMENT

24. Eye Candies and Drinks

46K 2.4K 708
By Junie25ComicLover

I decided to take a walk in the huge garden just built around the Archdude's mansion. Actually, I wanted to check the secret passage that was secretly built by Adailia to get out of the mansion unnoticed.

After getting Adailia's memory, I suddenly knew people's name and title (such people were very few though), all the places in the mansion and that is exactly why I knew where the secret passage was. Adailia's memories were mostly blurred, except for her memories with Traashid. And hell, they were horrible. I could actually understand why Traashid hated this girl that much and why he was so paranoid about her.

Adailia actually stalked him and was crazily obsessed with him. She did way more terrible things to him than mentioned in the novel.

And the first murder she committed was that of Traashid's first-ever puppy.

I can't believe she actually did that! A puppy! A cute puppy!

And her explanation was that Traashid was spending more time with the puppy than her. And she was just four when she did that.

If someone were to kill my puppy I'd beat the daylight out of them. But Traashid.... That guy couldn't even touch Adailia's hair. With Emperor's support and being the daughter of the Archduke, Traashid couldn't do shit. The frustration grew over time as no one other than Mari and Caiden dared to be his friend. The two of them also suffered a lot when they first came to the palace. Adailia actually sent people to beat the two of them for almost a year so they couldn't play with Traashid and she could have him 'all for herself'. I still didn't understand how a four-year-old could come up with such extreme measures and who was so fucking stupid to beat the companions of the Crown Prince just because a mere four year old threatened them (or maybe gave them her pocket money).

I don't even wanna say all the other thing she did.

All the despicable things she did with him were seriously making me regret my decision about asking for her memories.

The only advantage I could say about getting her memories was that I knew the names of all the different shades of colours. Which is actually not that useful anyway.

I was strolling outside with two knights escorting me (they were not leaving even though I said I wanted to be alone). Sigh. So much for checking out the secret passage.

As I was walking I saw a huge mansion, as huge as the Archdude's mansion, at the other end of the garden. I couldn't remember the purpose of this building (this is exactly why I said getting Adailia's memory was pointless, the bitch was too focused on Traashid to care about anything else).

"Why is it there again?" I asked pointing at the other mansion.

"That's for Lord Aiden. He will move in after he takes the title of the Archduke and gets married."

I froze.

M-married?!

"Are my eyes deceiving me or is that really my dear sister Lia?" A voice came from my right and I turned to see Aiden. He was strolling in the garden with his secretary behind him.

"Oppa, are you getting married?" Was the first thing I asked him.

Aiden looked surprised before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly before saying, "Uh- Mother is looking for a suitable fiance. I'll probably get engaged by the end of this month."

Noooo! He is my ideal type!! Where am I going to find someone like him? Besides he is too cute and adorable to get married!!!

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"You never asked." Aiden said simply.

I frowned, "Right. I thought who would be so dumb as to marry an old person such as yourself."

Aiden looked as if someone just hit him with a brick.

"L-lia are you mad because I didn't tell you earlier?" He asked.

I just huffed in response. I was mad, but for a different reason that he doesn't need to know.

"How should I make it up to you?" He asked, holding my hand.

Half of my anger flew out right then and there.

"Uhh- tell these knights to leave. I want to walk alone but they won't leave me alone." I said.

Aiden hesitated for a second before ordering the knights to leave.

"Happy?" He asked, bringing my hand to his lips and placing a small kiss on it.

Ohh! My heart!!

I stood there trying to calm my heart down, when he asked me a question, "Why are you wearing a ring, Lia?"

I froze once again.

"Uhh- because it is pretty!" I said the first lie that came to my mind and he knew it. The ring was far plain to be pretty.

He just stood there, staring at it for a moment before inhaling deeply and forcing a closed-lip smile, he said, "Who gave it to you?"

"Uhhhhh- no one." I said, smiling nervously.

"Oh? Then you won't mind if I take a look at it right?" He said trying to remove it from my finger. I was pretty sure he was going to throw the ring in the sky and then be like 'oops', so I quickly snatched my hand away from him. Though the ring is fixed on my finger, it still hurts when someone pulls on it.

No! That's my ticket to a free designated driver!!

"You're thinking too much, Oppa." I said, quickly hiding my hands behind my back. "Oh, I'm tired I'll get going." I said and quickly started stepping backwards. Aiden scowled at me.

"Right. I'll head back too. Need to have a word with father about sending assassins to your school and kill any boy who comes within a one-meter radius near you." He said and I gasped in disbelief.

"Don't worry, I'm just joking." He said with a forced smile before heading off. And everything about his tone was telling me the otherwise.

Well, that one-meter thing won't be a problem since people just avoid me in Academy. And if they can't avoid me, I'll avoid them. I'm an expert in avoiding things anyway.

__
____

This is heaven.

I thought as I looked at the left taking in the sight of those bulging muscles.

My eye candies~

I thought as I looked to the right, drooling when those abs and biceps flexed.

Our embroidery classes were over so we had a free period, I didn't exactly know what to do, so I just casually followed the other girls in my class to where they were going and I was so glad I did.

Half naked boys were practicing sparring in the field and all the girls were fawning over them and so was I.

My eyes looked at different abs from time to time and stopped when they landed on a shirt.

Why is this kid wearing......oh.

My eyes met Traashid's indigo - red eyes that glared at me.

Does this guy do anything besides glaring at me?

I just rolled my eyes at him. He was probably covering his body because his face was enough damage already. If he showed his abs the souls of theses female nobles here would leave their body for sure. My eyes stopped at a kid and drooled over his tanned body.

Wait...kid..

Oh shit! I am a pedophile!!

I can't believe I eye raped so many innocent children! I'm going to hell!

If I'm going to hell, might as well eye rape more.

A part of me thought and my eyes agreed with them without the consent of my rationality.

As I looked at more and more boys realised someone was missing.

Where is my sunshine child?

I looked around to see Caiden sitting amongst us having some papers in his hands, his eyes ruefully looking at the other kids.

"Good morning, Sir Caiden." I said, sitting beside him.

He looked at me and smiled, "Good morning, Lady Adailia."

"What are you doing sitting here?" I asked.

"Oh, the Emperor punished me for a thing I did, leaving me with no sword for a week and a long essay to write." He said sadly, and my heart 'awwed' at him.

Caiden was ones of the best swordsman in the empire, so obviously he must love swords.

"What is the topic of the essay? Maybe I could help you." I offered and he immediately took it. The entire sparring lesson, we both finished half of his essay.

"Thank you, Lady Adailia." Caiden thanked me and went over to Traashid, showing him his half done essay to which, Traashid just snorted commenting something which made Caiden huff in response.

Those two make me feel the need to have friends.

The week soon came to an end and my security had somehow increased (thanks to Aiden the Overprotective bro- no I can't bring myself to say that). I still somehow managed to pay a quick visit to the orphanage, chatting a bit with the lady in Korean and also tried to talk to Choco who only nodded or shook her head.

Finally, on the second day of the holiday, I waited for the day to end and then when I was all alone in my room, I called the reaper.

"Handsome reaper please appear." I said (mentally gagging) holding the ring on my pinky.

He soon appeared in front of me.

Too close for my liking.

"Hey, kiddo! Ready to go drinking?" He asked me still very much close.

"Oh...Ajhussi, you look very ugly from this close." I commented and he took a few steps back, smirking.

"What about now?" He asked.

"Nope. Still ugly."

His smirk dropped and he glared at me, "Okay bye."

"Wait! Just kidding! You look handsome!"

His smirked again, "Oh what was that?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't make me lie twice."

He just snorted and extended his hand which I took after a few seconds and then whoosh!!

We were in some alley, a busy street in front of me.

"Oh shit!", I cursed," I forgot my wig!! Take me back!"

He looked at me as if I was crazy, "Seriously, you remember it now?"

"Geez sorry, just take me back, I'll grab the wig real quick."

He rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers and a wig appeared, "Here." I took the wig and adjusted it over my head.

"That's handy."

We both headed towards the bar.

__
____

"Stop. That's your fifth glass tonight." Ajhussi said.

Suddenly, I was angry.

"Why? Why did you make me Adailia, out of all characters?" I asked, gulping down my fifth glass and ordering another one. This body is a heavy drinker, so I'm going to drink until I pass out.

"Well, she was the only one I could think of at that moment. She met the criteria perfectly, evil and soon to die. So it was easy to send her soul to hell earlier than the given time."

I took a moment to process what he said. So basically, I was going to be evil and soon to die character one way or the other.

"But why Adailia? There are thousands of other evil and soon to die characters." I asked.

"Well.... you were reading that novel, which had Adailia in it...... and I was getting bored just looking at you....so I kinda read the story while hovering over you." He said scratching the back of his neck.

My jaw dropped.

"You peeping tom! What would I have done if I was reading smut at that time?!", I shouted and then clapped my hand over my mouth, people throwing me weird looks and Ajhussi was just laughing. Thank God I said that in English (otherwise I would've died from embarrassment).

"Don't worry, " he said between his laughs, "It wouldn't have been that bad, at least, " he smirked, "Not as bad if I caught you reading BL."

My jaw dropped to the floor, "How did you..."

"Oh, I just happened to see your yaoi collection under the bed. They are pretty fun to read."

My fist clenched, "How dare you touch my precious collection?!?! Do you know how much I saved for that?! Wait..... What happened to my precious books after I died?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that, there are in safe hands." He said.

"And may I ask who those 'safe hands' belong to?" I asked suspiciously.

He smirked.

"Your sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.3K 91
Zoella's last memory was when she drowned in the lake but suddenly she found herself in a strange world. A world where magic and mythical creatures e...
67.9K 1.8K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
79.5K 1.8K 23
π‘‡π‘€π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘  π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘ π‘œπ‘œπ‘› π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ... π‘…π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘†π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Ž...
659K 24.9K 30
Going by the name of Olivia Aim - a 22-year-old woman. She was an orphan and had been living in the slums, often killing and stealing to survive. Sh...