||ON HIATUS|| Enigmatic Love...

By vibonboooooon

A Love Story of Granger and Lesley. Due to misfortunes, Lesley Vance, who always ended up into something wors... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: Fanny, The Expert Wingman
Chapter 3: Watching Her From Afar
Chapter 4: A Fragment of Her Past
Chapter 5: The Preparation
Chapter 7: Lightborn's First Anniversary [1]
Chapter 8: Lightborn's First Anniversary [2]
Chapter 9: Lightborn's First Anniversary [3]
Chapter 10: The Battle
Chapter 11: Please, Stay
Chapter 12: Back to His Old Self
Chapter 13: Where I First Met Him [1]
Chapter 14: Meet The Paxley Brothers
Chapter 15: Going Home
Chapter 16: The Dream
Chapter 17: Intertwined
Chapter 18: The Return of Prince Aurelius III
Chapter 19: The Winter Festival in Moniyan Empire [1]
Chapter 20: The Winter Festival in Moniyan Empire [2]
Chapter 21: The Winter Festival in Moniyan Empire [3]
Chapter 22: The Lineal Descendant
Chapter 23: The Mission in Empire's South [1]
Chapter 24: The Mission in Empire's South [2]
Chapter 25: The Mission in Empire's South [3]
Chapter 26: The Mission in Empire's South [4]
Chapter 27: The Cure
Chapter 28: Afraid
Chapter 29: The Trip to Moonlit Forest [1]
Chapter 30: The Trip to Moonlit Forest [2]
NOTICE! [A THANK YOU FANART FOR 1K READS]
NOTICE! [A THANK YOU FANART FOR 1.5K READS]
NOTICE! [THE SKETCH OF THE PAXLEY BROTHERS]
NOTICE! [A THANK YOU FANART FOR 2K READS]
NOTICE! [A THANK YOU FANART FOR 3K READS]

Chapter 6: That Nosebleed!

1.6K 61 126
By vibonboooooon

Chapter 6: That Nosebleed!

Lesley

Tonight is the night, Lesley. You can do this!

I inhaled deeply, and exhaled. Trying to maintain myself calm, and at the same time... relaxed.

And I'm kinda excited for the performance with Tigreal, and I borrowed Fanny's violin, and it's inside the violin case. I'm at the hallway with Fanny, "Are you excited for today, Lesley?" Fanny asked.

"Yes, and at the same time, I feel nervous." I looked down and Fanny laughed.

"Come on, Lesley! It's either you show off or you hide yourself from him, this is the chance for you to prove yourself that you moved on from him!" She said as she caressed my hair.

"Well, I'll try my best," It was all I could say as Harith caught our attention by calling our names.

"Fanny! Who's th—woah! Lesley! Is that you?" Harith looked at me with amusement.

I smiled at him and patted his head, "Of course, Harith." I chuckled.

"I almost didn't recognize you, Lesley. Just like Fanny said, Granger would go nuts when he sees you," My eyes widen and I furrowed my eyebrows, I glared at Fanny, and I can feel my right eye twitching.

"I have other plans to do and I gotta go goodbyeeeee!" Before I could say a word, Fanny was far away from me, sticking her tongue out just like she did when we were at the garden.

"You—argh!" I sighed in frustration as I faced Harith. While Harith, he's looking at me nervously.

"I'll let this pass, once. Okay? Don't you ever listen to Fanny if she talks about me and him, okay?" I said I a grabbed Harith and lift him up like I always did to Harley and squeezed him, hugging him tighter.

As his face faces my chest, I knew he can't breathe properly, as I felt him suffocating, I chuckled.

"I-I can't b-breathe!" Said Harith, and I loosened my grip on him, putting him down on the floor.

"Oops, sorry." I playfully said and I laughed. As I saw his cheeks were flushing furiously, having a nosebleed, I stopped laughing, "W-What happened, Harith?!" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice.

"L-Lesley, it's nothing. I'll just go get some fresh air," He said as he quickly disappeared from my sight.

"Well, that was weird." I muttered.

"And I feel weird, too," A voice said, I froze. As I turned around to see someone who spoke behind me.

I silently gasped and stared at him.

Granger.

He's an embodiment of Adonis, his hairstyle suits him perfectly and one thing I noticed from him, his scars were gone, he's more handsome than I thought. He wore a white jacket with a large collar, and a gold linings on it. And a black turtleneck with a wide, blue collar added by the gold linings that shines. White pants and silver boots, which made him look different than the way he looked before.

I gulped, and I can feel my hand shaking along with the violin I had, I can't deny he's truly handsome, and his appearance resembles the prince I've read in fantasy stories.

I glanced at the guitar case he had, it looks different too. Everything about him, was different.

"You look different today, Miss Vance." He said as he tilted his head, looking at me from head to toe.

I blushed, "You too, sir." I said and I looked down in embarrassment.

"What's the matter, Miss Vance? Look at me," As I looked at him, I can't help but to stare at his handsome face, I feel like my soul's getting eaten, and felt myself getting drained as he stared back.

I went back to reality as he snapped his fingers in front of my face and I flinched a little! I widened my eyes as I looked at him, While Granger, gave me his cold stare.

"I only told you to look at me, not to drool over me," He said, and grinned at me. That's odd.

I quickly hovered my hand over my mouth but there was nothing, I stared at him with an annoying look in my face, my eyes twitched, and he chuckled and smiled radiantly!

"You look funny when people make fun of you, Miss Vance." He said as he shook his head, while chuckling.

"Make fun of me, huh." I muttered.

Before he could say a word, I quickly grabbed his blue necktie and dragged him closer to me, I stood on tiptoes as I leveled my face with his.

I clearly see his cheeks getting flustered, and gulped. "W-What are you doing, Miss Vance?" He whispered.

Checkmate.

"Say, Mister Granger, how does it feel when people make fun of you?" I whispered in a husky voice, while looking at him like a prey.

Because he's Granger, he went back to his normal, stoic face and tilted his head while looking at me like we were both predators, ready to devour each other, "What do you mean, Miss Vance?" He asked me in a deep, manly voice which made me shivered but I did not showed it.

I seductively smiled at him, caressing his cheeks, tucking his hair at the back of his ear while looking at him seriously, and held his back, I can't hold his back properly since I was holding the violin case. I playfully fidgeting with his hair while feeling the manly scent that lingers around me.

Still, he did not showed any emotions from his eyes, but to my surprise, he held me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, and shoved my hair. I can feel his chest on mine, I blushed furiously and I can't help but to feel a burning sensation through my whole body. I felt bothered as he looked at me with a... longing look?

Longing look? Have we met before? Nah.

As I slowly leaned my face onto his, he looked at me with his eyes half-closed.

I mentally grinned as I thought a devious plan, and it's a fifty-fifty chance that I could leave this place alive, or not.

As I leaned my face closer, he closed his eyes, and his lips slowly parted.

Time for action!

I quickly flicked his forehead with my fingers, he flinched and it was obvious that he was taken aback, because of what I did just now.

"That's what I meant of making fun, Mister Granger." I winked at him, while I stuck my tongue out, giving him a peace sign, he was still in a state of shock.

"Pfft! Your face... was priceless!" I added, and I snorted with laughter, he was about to react as I ran away from him. As I distanced myself from him, he was still standing, looking me with his shocked expression of his face.

"Well, it's not a surprise anymore if I didn't make it out alive," I mumbled to myself and chuckled as I went outside the palace.

There are many guests outside, but I didn't see Fanny, Alucard, Tigreal. Only Harith, who was standing beside the stage.

"Little bro," I called him, and he looked at me with amusement.

He smiled and waved his hand, "Yes, sister?" I can tell he's happy because I called him little brother.

"Have you seen Fanny, Alucard, and Sir Tigreal?" I asked.

His eyes narrowed, and shook his head, "Nope, I haven't seen them," He answered, then he looked from behind me, "Oh, there they are." Harith's face became priceless as I turned around to see what's going on.

Fanny, Alucard, and Tigreal walking to our direction, their face was also priceless, and what's weird is they're having a nosebleed just like what happened to Harith a while ago.

"F-Fanny, w-what's going on? Why are you having a nosebleed?" I asked her, and I was really worried about her. Was it because it's a part of anniversary? Or it's just that... I have no idea what's going on.

The three chevaliers stared at me, with their priceless face, Fanny blinked, and went back to her senses, "S-Sorry, I just fell on something and hit my nose hard," She said, as she wiped the blood from her nose.

"And you Alucard, are you alright?" I asked him, with a hint of worry in my eyes, "I'm okay, miss. It's just I accidentally slammed my head on the wall," He said as he also wiped the blood from his nose.

"How about you, Sir Tigreal? Are you okay? What happened?" I asked.

Harith and I were having a weird feeling, the three got a nosebleed by coincidence, or maybe not...

"Yes, Lesley. I tried Fanny's cables and I ended up bumping onto the wall of the palace," He said as he took a napkin from his pocket, wiped the blood from his nose

Then, I hear Fanny whispering to his brother, it wasn't clear though. So I didn't mind it.

"So, the party is about to start, better get ready, guys." Fanny said, as she went up to the stage.

I can't help but to feel weird about them, it's just like... Ugh, nevermind.

Fanny

I.

Can't.

Believe.

What.

I.

JUST.

SAW!

Oh, my! I really can't believe what happened earlier! I was right after all! There's something about Lesley that we couldn't understand.

She was really special, like she can make the tables turn!

FLASHBACK:

"I have other plans to do and I gotta go goodbyeeeee!" I said, as I ran away from Lesley, I looked at her from the distance and stuck my tongue out. But I froze as I saw Granger coming from behind her.

I chose not to go outside the palace, and I hid myself behind the pillars where I can hear them.

It may be bad to eavesdrop.

But a LITTLE eavesdrop won't hurt, right?

"What's the matter, Miss Vance? Look at me," I heard Granger, as I saw Lesley looking at him. Granger snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"I only told you to look at me, not to DROOL over me," Granger said as he grinned at Lesley. Lesley hovered her hand over her face, as she thought she was really drooling over him but she didn't. Her face was really priceless!

He grinned! Oh, dear... and—

OH MY FRIGGIN' GORD!

Granger chuckled and smiled! Princess Silvanna, Major Tigreal, Chief Alucard, I repeat Granger chuckled and smiled, I repeat Granger chuckled and smiled! I REPEAT GRANGER CHUCKLED AND SMILED!

I am screaming mentally not literally and it seemed that I can't move on from what happened right now!

"You look funny when people make fun of you, Miss Vance." Granger said, while Lesley, that she was clearly annoyed, she muttered something that I can't hear.

"Hey Fa—"

Before Alucard could finish his sentence, I harshly cupped his mouth, "Shhh! They'll hear us!" I whispered annoyingly as I glared at them.

And my brother was with Alucard too, he remained silent.

"What was that, Fanny?" Tigreal asked, then I pulled them closer, and pointed out Granger and Lesley.

They peeked from beside the pillar, they're face was also priceless too.

And then, I peeked again, and...

OH, MY. I THINK I'M GONNA DIE.

Lesley quickly grabbed Granger's necktie and dragged him closer to her, she stood on tiptoes, just to level her face with his, Granger's face flustered. And never in my life someone would grab him closer and we all knew he doesn't like those kind of actions!

"W-What are you doing, Miss Vance?" I heard him stuttered for the first time! I can feel my heart race and keeping myself from squealing like an idiot.

"Say, Mister Granger, how does it feel when people make fun of you?" Lesley whispered, but it's enough for us to hear it.

Oh, boy. I feel like I'm watching a live romance-drama scene!

"I-I can't believe this," Alucard whispered while staring at them.

"I know, right? And they only met this morning," I whispered back, while I did not took my eyes off them.

"I guess you were right after all, sister. She really is something." Tigreal commented as I mindlessly nodded.

Granger went back to his old expression, "What you do mean, Miss Vance?" He asked in a deep voice as Lesley flirtatiously smiled at him, caressing his face and tucked his friggin' hair behind his friggin' ear!

Oh, Gord! I can never pass out at this moment. Dear Rafaela, please give me strength to cope up with them, and I am now suffering from blood loss and I really need your blessing, heal me today... I shall never pass out, or at least I'll pass out when the anniversary party is over, please, please, PLEASE guide us!

My eyes went like black spirals as Lesley held his hand, since she can't hold him properly since she had my violin, my knees grew weak.

And to OUR surprise, Granger held her back and pulled her closer to him. And now, I'm starting to doubt if they really know each other or not.

My heart beats faster as we saw their position, and still, none of them tried to break free from their grasps.
He shoved her hair and we were really surprised as he pressed his chest onto her.

I can't help but to breathe heavily, and my heart beats the FASTEST as Lesley slowly leans her face onto his as they were about to kiss! Granger's eyes were half-closed and it's the same for Lesley.

If only I could scream literally right now, I would've do it right away!

I saw his lips slowly parted and closed his eyes... and—

OH, GORD. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

"G-Guys, wake me up... When December ends," Alucard muttered as he fainted.

Good thing my brother caught his back or else we might make a sound and hear us!

But what happened next, made our face a GAZILLION PERCENT PRICELESS...

Lesley flicked his forehead which made Granger flinched and it seemed taken aback, I snorted.

I also heard my brother snorted, holding himself from laughing.

And Alucard, was still unconscious.

"That's what I meant of making fun, Mister Granger." Lesley winked at him while sticking her tongue out and gave him a peace sign. As for Granger, his face... was damn priceless.

Oh, Gord! THAT WAS EPIC!

I mentally laughed while I maintain my expression as blank as a paper.

"Pfft! Your face... was priceless!" She snorted and laughed as if she saw something hilarious.

As he was about to react, Lesley ran away from him. And what's weird was... Granger lifted his right hand like he was about to say something. His face stays the same.

Tigreal carried Alucard on his back, but unluckily, my brother's knees were trembling because of what happened a while ago, causing him to fall down on the red carpet, along with the unconscious Alucard.

They caught Granger's attention, his eyes widened. "Are you guys here the whole time?" He asked in a cold voice, but his face was still in shock.

I showed up and answered, "Nah, we came here just now, Alucard fell on the stairs so we decided to carry him outside, for him to have some fresh air," I lied and I smiled at him, he nonchalantly nodded. And walked away from us, somewhere inside the palace.

A JOB WELL DONE, FANNY! ENCORE!

"Great job Fanny, you made a nice excuse," To my surprise, Alucard regained consciousness and he's back to his old self.

"Come on, let's go. Everyone's waiting for us," I said as we walked outside the palace, trying to digest what happened earlier.

Awkward, geez.

END OF FLASHBACK:

I still can't believe what just happened today, and I feel like I did a job well done.

And I do hope Lesley can change his whole life and I can't wait to see Granger joining with us every time with a warm smile plastered on his face.

Lesley, we're counting on you.

-

Oh, my Gord! I can't believe this scene was kinda hot and... Seriously, I can't take this anymore, haha!

I feel like I'm about to collapse just like what happened to Alucard.

And, oh! Dat Lesley's move, though, hehe. I felt like she's dominating him, hahaha!

By the way, keep safe always, and good night! Love you!

Have a nosebleed dreams!

.

-Rhealyne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...