Chapter 11: Please, Stay

Lesley

I can't believe my hunch was right! It was Granger who painted this after all, and I can't believe that I'm in his room!

I'm doomed.

I put back the canvas inside the cabinet and lay down on the bed, rolling on the bed, smiling out of the blue, squealing, and giggling like an idiot!

Damn, Lesley! The way you acted was so abnormal!

I froze as I heard a loud thud on the door, someone's barging in.

"Princess? I know you're in there. Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Oh, Gord. It's Dyrroth!

Damn! I almost forgot that he's chasing me!

I can't help but to feel nervous, looking around the corner to see if there's something I can do to escape him, and my energy will be drained if I keep myself in a state of camouflage.

"Princess? Don't be afraid, I'll be gentle." Said Dyrroth, as he kept barging in, I hear him laughed evilly that made me felt the chills crawling up my skin!

"Gentle your ass," I whispered to myself and tried to stay quiet as possible.

I glanced at the cabinet...

Well, it was big enough for me to fit inside the black cabinet. I stood up from the bed and sneakily hid myself inside the cabinet.

Dyrroth was still trying to barge in until I heard him yelled,

"Burst Strike!"

The door shattered into pieces, and it made me shiver, I can feel my sweat rolling down from my face. I cupped my mouth with my palm as I heard his footsteps.

I froze as I heard his footsteps closer, and stopped in front of the cabinet, where I hid myself.

My heartbeat is getting fast, and I can feel myself tremble, as I stepped back, I accidentally pushed something that made me shocked and at the same time, keeping myself from shouting.

I can feel there's an empty space behind me as I realized something.

There's a passageway through the black cabinet.

And what made me terrified as someone behind me cupped my face, I was about to scream when it whispered on my ear.

"Don't worry, Miss Vance, it's me." I froze, as I heard the familiar voice.

"Granger," I muttered, as he slowly took his hands off my face, slid his hands slowly down from my shoulders, and arms. He reaches for my hand, and intertwined his hand on mine.

I can feel myself flustered, and my body was starting to heat up and, my heart was about to explode as it kept on beating really fast!