Tripping

נכתב על ידי reallpresh

Ira, trying to achieve her brothers dream met her childhood crush....she hired a very handsome love doctor to... עוד

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.🤗
Chapter 23💘
Chapter 24💅👀
Chapter 25👓💌
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
MINE FOREVER.
Chapter 29.
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝.
chapter 30
Mine Forever (Book 2).
PS.
Mine.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.💎💖
Chapter 34.👀👁
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Bonus chap.

Chapter 11

15 3 0
נכתב על ידי reallpresh

"Attitude is a reflection of yourself, because you are the only one".
                                                @reallpresh.

Song "photograph----by Ed-sheeren". It releases the urge for you to read more.

Ira.

'Win!!!!!'. I screamed really loud, and at the same time shocked as hell to see her, she ran to me and hugged me really tight, regardless of the pain I'm receiving from my hand,
       When I winced she released me a little but still held on tight.

'Don't be so dramatic sis'. Walter said as he entered the room.

I went dumb, I don't know how on earth they got to know I'm here.

'Walter and winner are friends of my family, so they wanted to see Ryder and you know how inquisitive Winner is, she wanted the whole gist about the accident and there she got to know you were the victim of Ryder's careless driving'. Cole said to me as if he read my mind.

'Find some other place Chanie, I want to sit close to my sugar cane' win told Chan, after she didn't apologize about pushing him.

He didn't argue, he just quietly left the space, I could sense the tension in the air when she completed her words, but she seemed not to care about the tension she just caused.

Chan left the room entirely, he really felt bad and I feel for him, I looked at Cole but he just shook his Head, Bridge immediately went after him, I saw win look at Chan's back and I can see guilt in her eyes but she shook it off.

'Sugar cane, how are you feeling?. Sorry, I didn't come early, pie'.Winner said as she called me all sought of pet names, which happens to be snacks.

First of all Win, I feel pain again after you crushed me all in the name of hugging me, and two your attitude towards Chan.
       I told her but she just went silent.

'I brought flowes 'Walter said breaking the silence that fell.

I took the flowers from him and smelled it, though it smells like leaf, but its a nice set of leaf.
    I read the note on it which reads,  'Get well soon, lots of love'. I smiled at him and Cole collected the flower from me ' before you start eating flowers, I prefer it stays on the table'. He added and everyone laughed at his joke.

'Pablo, you should have been really careful, because only God knows what would have happened' Win scold Ryder, who just stick out his tongue in her direction and made silly face at her.

'Hey, honey'. Dad, said as he entered the room.
       'I'll be leaving now, guys, I'll see you tomorrow, take care love' Beth said as she pecked me on the cheek, she gave everyone a hug, she wanted to exclude Cole, because she doesn't know how he will react but he opened his arms to her surprise, and they hugged like never before.

She stormed out of the room, Dad didn't say a word, he just came to me, he gently cleaned off the spot Beth kissed and kissed my other cheek.

Finally, I'm going home, my hand doesn't hurt that much, the scar on my forehead and lips are not visible anymore.

I took the drugs prescribed for me by the doctor and I applied the ointment Beth gave me.

'Babe, let me drop you home, okay at lea-----'. I swear before Ryder finished his sentence, everyone screamed shutting him up, of course I'm not excluded.

I won't let that ass sit close to a steering while he drives me, maybe next time, I won't be able to carry my baby, and I might as well last for a year in a hospital.

'I'll drop you off Sugar'. Win said and they all rejected.

Win is drama on her own, I can just imagine how she will be on the road driving a car, I am sure as hell, she's going to talk off her tongue and dance her ass up and down in the car, and definitely that will land me six feet under the ground, going to meet Iya.

'What about me Cupcake, I can drop you off, you trust me right??'.  Cole said with cute eyes.

Of course I trust him but this is not the case of trusting, this is about taking risk and dying, I still love my life and I don't want to die, of course I wanted to some days back but not anymore.

I have friends who love me, I've never had true friends and now I do, I don't want to be cruel enough to leave them in tears, while I be happy with Iya.

Now I'm really scared, I was hoping, Walter will ask to drive me, at least I've been in his car twice and I've not died. But nope he didn't, he was just quite with Chan, who is basically shy of talking especially now, Win is in the room.

'Enough of the argument now, I'll drop my honey at home and you all can come over let's have a party'. Dad suggested shutting them up, though they groaned but they have no choice.

'Even though I'm not allowed to drop you, but just know I spoke to your dad, and we are going to be roomies, I got a job around and I don't want to be coming from home, so I thought of both of us staying together,
       Of course you can object if you don't like the idea'.
       Wins word came in like a crashing plane.

'I am so loving the idea' I told her sincerely, as she pulled me in for a death squeeze she calls a hug.

'And as always she gets what she wants' Ryder said making everyone in the room laugh, including Chan, God his smile is a painkiller.

I can count how many times he had smiled, for real, he is a lovely guy but I don't know why Win treats him so badly, I'll get to know as soon as we become Roomies.

'I don't know if Ira's house is going to accommodate everyone here, so why don't you all come to mine instead'. Mr. Michaelson spoke, but facing Dad.

'No, not Ira's, its my house, I've asked my helpers to prepare some delicacies and they are on it, so I suggest we use my house instead, it will be my pleasure to host all of you'. Dad said smiling at Mr. Michaelson.

Mr. Michaelson shook Dad's hand and they both exchanged smiles, they looked at the rest of the people to Get their views.

'I'll love that too' I said tugging Win's arm to support and she nodded at Dad and gave me a side hug.

Everyone finally agreed to come over after the whole drama.

As we got to my house, win immediately went upstairs and she found my room, leaving the rest of the people in the sitting room, downstairs.

I don't know how she found it on her own, but I shouldn't be surprised because she's a young lady who just knows how to find her way..

'your house is really beautiful'. Mr. Michaelson commended.

I know right, I thought to myself, after Dad suffered, and later got money, he put effort in what he did for us, especially this house, its one of the best house around and Dad was very proud when he got wonderful comments from people around, from his friends and colleagues.

Everyone who came around the house, didn't wish to go back, because of how lovely the house is.

Its an upstair, with five bedrooms, and each has its own toilet, except for the toilets upstair and the other downstairs which doesn't have a room attached to it, the spare toilets are for visitors who want to use a lavatory.

There's a beautiful chandelier that stands proud both in the front door and in the sitting room.  There's a big space that separates the two living room from being close to each other, one living room at the right and the other at the left,

There's a twin layer staircase that leads upstairs to the rooms.

Each room has a sound proof door, but an emergency speaker, Dad kept in each room in case of any emergency, I and Iya Normally toil with it when Dad is not around and Miss Sharkey our nanny is around baby sitting.

We cause her headache with it, we monitor her when she's downstairs and we press it and she has no choice than to run upstairs to check up on us and we always lock the door so we put in more pressure on her.

Among all the places in this house I love the Garden.

There are beautiful flowers around that are breath takingly beautiful, there's a Gazebo at the right hand side and a very big kidney size pool,

Mostly I prefer to eat at the Gazebo than eat in the dining room, which is outside, close to the garden and the dinning room is located right after the left hand living room, the dining room is protected with glass wall, its the only room in there, it has two tables, one long table that looks like a meeting room, the other table is in a circular form,

Normally If Dad is hosting  any event in the house his guest use the long table , while if its just a normal meal with the family of three, but now two, we make use of the rotating circular table.

Mostly I suggest we eat at The Gazebo, where the oschestra, piano, and cello uses its piece to lighten up the area.

I love the cello instrument, and I've always love to play it, though am not still perfect at it but am a good player.

'Thanks, I hope Elizabeth would say so too' Dad said to Mr. Michaelson looking at Beth who has her eyes on Iya's photograph. To tell you the truth Iya and Ryder have a little resemblance.

'of course, Am not blind to beautiful things, its really beautiful and your son, and of course your Daughter, she's admirable, I must say Mr. Sanderson' Beth said looking at Dad.
      And your son where is he?, she added.

'Thank you Mrs. Elizabeth, and about my son, he passed'. Dad said, his words filled with pain, anger and so much more I couldn't lay my hands On, I could see Beth's face turn sour even Mr. Michaelson.

I went to Dad, and hugged him, and he hugged me back so tight, I pulled away when I felt tears Streaming down.

I hope you love this chapter,
     I don't know what the air I breath is wrong with Sanderson and Beth, first she was lowinna, now Elizabeth,  they way the look at each other like enemies, I wonder.
      Well we will find out sooner or later.
     Character Win is really dramatic, I kinda like her a lot.

Don't forget to vote and comment, I'll appreciate it if you do that,  at least I'll know if there's anything am not getting right.

Thanks guys, I love y'all.....❤❤❤.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

78 1 14
It all started with a confession. They vowed to love each other for the rest of their lives. To be with each other's side through thick and thin. The...
17.5K 955 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
13.9K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
52 0 20
Two childhood best friends named Liam and Donna, who have secret feelings for each other since they were 8 years old. One day when Liam was 15, he ha...