Tripping

Od reallpresh

Ira, trying to achieve her brothers dream met her childhood crush....she hired a very handsome love doctor to... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.🤗
Chapter 23💘
Chapter 24💅👀
Chapter 25👓💌
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
MINE FOREVER.
Chapter 29.
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝.
chapter 30
Mine Forever (Book 2).
PS.
Mine.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.💎💖
Chapter 34.👀👁
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Bonus chap.

Chapter 10

17 3 0
Od reallpresh

Sanderson .(Ira's Dad).

I just confirmed the idiot that ran into my daughter, I need to see him and break his hand the more for being so careless and drunk and still drive a car.

I wonder who gave him the license,

I was about going to the room when I saw Lowinna, my ex wife, she looks really beautiful but she was crying,

She cleaned her eyes repeatedly, I stared at her, not letting my gaze drop from her,

Oh! how much I loved that woman, but she never loved me, and I regret not being her lover, she would have been a great mom to our children. Especially to Ira, who never had a motherly figure by her side except her nanny.

I called her name and she jerked back in fear as her eyes met mine,

I could see the pain she's nurturing in between those beautiful blue eyes of hers, I fell for years back.

She turned around from the gaze and took to her heels, I ran after her trying so hard to catch up with her but she increased her pace,

I lost her as she got to the exit and entered an SUV car parked outside, the car drove out in a hurry.

I hate to admit but I lost her just like the first time she decided to leave my life, I chased after her but she's a good runner and she was able to run out of my reach.

Lowinna POV,  (Ira's mom).

After Cole embarrassed me in front of everyone as I tried to hug him, I couldn't muster the courage to go in and see Ryder in his condition.

I love those two boys with my life, I can't wait for the day Cole will see me as family and not as a love taker,

He thinks I just want to take away his father's love but that's not true, I loved his father even before his mother came into the picture.

Michaelson, Cole's father was my first love and boyfriend back in secondary school but our parents never liked themselves so we had to go separate ways and I was forced to marry sanderson who showed interest in me and won my parents heart but not mine.

After many years I got married to  Sanderson, Michaelson's wife  Lowinna died.

He was in pain, and we had the chance to talk , I was there with him the whole time and I discovered that I still feel the same for him like always,

We secretly saw each other for six months before he proposed to me and I accepted I had to leave Sanderson and I knew he won't let me take my children, but I love them so much,

I have a secret that no one knows about except myself and my grand aunt,

As I cried out in the waiting room, I saw Sanderson, my ex husband, as he called my name just the way he normally calls it,

He was so nice to me, treated me like an egg but I never loved him, he tried so hard to win me over but it didn't work, I know he hates me now but I don't care, one bit.

I fear of him discovering my secret I had kept for twenty six years now, I can't let him find out,

I intend taking that secret to the grave, I can't risk it.

I took to my heels, he called my name repeatedly and tried so hard to catch up with me, but I beat him to it  and went to the waiting car, I asked the driver to hurry and leave and he didn't argue but just followed the instruction.

I turned around I saw Sanderson from far away, he kicked the air repeatedly like he always do when he's defeated,

I smiled to myself as I remember when I normally defeat him in a race,

I texted Michaelson, telling him I'm not well so I can't see Ryder.

I hate lying to him but I just have to do so.

Ira POV,

Dad, Dad, Dad, I called repeatedly as my eyes jerked open in a flash,

As I continue screaming, there was this pounding headache I feel in my head, my right arm hurts a lot, it's hanging up, I couldn't get it down.

I screamed in pain, not long, Dad ran in panting really hard, he sat close to me, he had this worried look on his face,

I guess he has been thinking about me, I used my left hand to caress his face gently,

I cried out in pain and Dad joined me, now no one to console any of us.

'Ira!!, Don't do that, you will be fine , your hand just need a couple of days and it will be fine'. Dad told me,

Hearing a couple of days, which can turn to weeks, months and run into years, I cried the more in severe pain.

' I'm going to get the doctor' Dad said and left the room.

I just cried more, increasing the headache, and wetting the bed sheet,

The door cracked open but it wasn't Dad, my tears stopped all of a sudden, as Cole made himself visible, as he saw me his face went cold, he rushed  to my side, held my hand really tight and calmed me down.

"Ira, relax okay, I'm here" he told me rubbing his palm on my head, he got up from the chair and as his hand almost left mine, I held tight.

'Don't leave yet, my dad went to call the doctor, I don't want to be alone' I cried the more as I spoke.

'I promise I'll be back, I just want to get a towel and a bowl in the bathroom so I can cool your temperature, its really high' he said smiling.

'Why are you smiling like a dead goat' I asked him looking away.

'because, I took your words in another way, you don't want me to go so you won't miss my handsome face, right?'
Cole said making me laugh.

'Just go already'. I told him still laughing.

Immediately Cole entered the bathroom, Dad came in with a doctor.
       'Hey honey, sorry I took Long' Dad said smiling.

I stretched out my hand to reach his, I pulled him in for a hug and he kissed my forehead.

        'All is well Dad' I told him as Cole came out of the bathroom.
'Sorry to interrupt' Cole said and my dad turned around to see who just spoke.

'And who are you?' Dad asked acting like he's bothered

'Dad, he is my friend from school, I guess he heard of the accident and came to check up on me, in fact he went to get a towel and a bowl of water to calm my temperature'.

'No Ira, I didn't come here because I heard it from school, in fact I didn't know you were the one in his room'. I stared at Cole with a mystified Look, making him go on.

'The truth is my brother, Ryder, knocked you down with his car, when he was driving recklessly. I'm sorry Mr. Covey and of course you too Ira.

Oh boy the worst has happened, Dad stood to his feet and reacted all at once.

'Your juncaceous idiotic brother almost killed my baby girl, and all you can say is sorry, of course that is the only thing in your head and your brothers.' Dad said in a high tone, I tried to calm him down but he gave deaf ear.

'After I'm done breaking your brother's bones for almost killing my baby, maybe you can use that stupid word "sorry" for him'. Dad completed in a malignant manner.

'Dad,
not here not now,  you can't say that, besides his brother was drunk, anything can make one drunk Dad, even depression, I'm not supporting the idea of being drunk but come on Dad, it wasn't on purpose'. I told him really disgusted by his contemptible character.

He just sat down and Cole came to my side to cool my head, the way Dad is staring at this guy like he is going to kill him sooner or later, the stare made Cole really nervous and unbalance.

'Kid, I'm sorry, I've not been well since I got the news, don't pay attention to my nagging, I see you are a good guy, am happy Ira met you'.
       Dad, we are just friends okay, don't think of stupid things, I said laughing and I didn't miss the smile Cole gave.

"Oh my God, you did that" Ryder said to me, laughing really hard as his Adam apple move up and down, as a result of his laughter.

I just told him about the trick I played on Cole and his friends.

I know you all may be wondering what am doing with My almost killer guy, well I mean the guy who almost killed me.

Myself and Ryder, moved into a big VIP room, so that we get to keep each other company as our friends and parents go for their normal routine.

we get to see their faces in the evening or late night. Before they appear to keep us company, I play games with Ryder and we crack jokes a lot, its super fun with this 'dulzura'.

I normally call him 'dulzura', which is a spanish word, meaning sweetheart.

Ryder has blonde hair just like mine but his is stretched and long, not too long, its just on his neck bone, he ties it at times and let it fall on some occasions.

He has blue eyes, like mine, his brows are full, like mine and Iya's, he got pink lips like Iya, he reminds me so much of Iya, just a little difference though. 

Iya looks like dad and Ryder does too, I took mom's features, just a little of Dad's.

Ryder makes funny faces just the way Iya does it, seeing Ryder's smile reminds me of the happy Iya I use to know, who always has cute smile on his face, the guy who makes sure I don't frown.

      " Oh baby, why are you crying" He calls me his baby, saying am the sister he never had.

Immediately, I cleaned the tears, its nothing Ryder, its just that you remind me so much of my late brother' I told him touching his cheek.

"I'm your living brother now, okay, just see me like him, and make sure I don't see those tears again, or else I'm going to find Iya and question him' he said and I smiled at him.

He threw that charming smile my way and I pulled him for a tight hug, he used his palm to rub my back gently.

'Aww www, what a cute sight, I feel like shedding hot tears' Mrs. Elizabeth, Ryder's mom said as she entered the room in her cute make up and two fancy food leathered up in her hand.

She's really cute, she's always on make up which looks really outstanding, the makeup hides her natural beauty and I can't wait to see her real face without those make up, she prefers I call her Beth, though I think its weird but I have no choice.

She has Ryder's hair color though its curly at the tip and its really long, it stops at her back and it dance from side, up and down  anytime she walks.

She doesn't seem to like dad, neither does Dad, I don't know why and I don't pay attention to their weird stares.

'Hey mom' Ryder said as he opened his arm to receive his mom, she came over to my side and hugged me intimately like always.

'I got you two some fresh fruits, the doctor said it will help you two in recovering' she said as she unpacked the fruits and placed it in our front.

"Wassup dudy girl', Bridge screamed as he entered the room, that's the name he calls me now and he doesn't care if I love it or not, well as for me, I don't have a problem.

'My crush' Chanteur called as he joined Bridge, of course they all gave me weird names which makes Ryder laugh anytime he hears them.
      Chanteur gave me a smile as he held my hand and gave it a light squeeze as he pecks it.

'Where's Cole' I asked them, and  immediately the door opened.

'I thought you will never ask, cupcake' Cole said as he made himself visible, he shook all the guys in the room, he gave his step Mom a really weird hug and the atmosphere changed.

He came to my other side since Chanteur is occupying the other side, he pecked me on my forehead and just lay quietly.

I hate this moment, but thanks to a goody two shoes girl who with her presence lightened up the mood,

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to welcome miss lively.

Thank you all for checking this chapter Out.
        I'm really enjoying the suspense, don't forget to leave your votes and comments.

       Thanks a lot.💖💖

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

100 29 26
**Completed**Anfisa has the ideal picture of life. Have a boyfriend, marry him, have kids, and live happily ever after. But nothing is as how it see...
17.5K 955 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
14K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
23.5K 843 34
COMPLETED Just the possibility of things turning out bad made her run. She ran as far as she could and avoided coming home as long as she could. When...