If You Love Me So Much

By kaiheartsoo

Loving him and being loved back was something Travis Meyers never imagined in his wildest dreams. But here h... More

Introduction
Mute Cries
Blizzard In My Mind
Drunk Drive
Confused
Getting Things Right
Will You
Comfort
Warmth
Beautiful Eyes
Just Another Day
Happiness
Hurt
Secrets Out
Reach Out
With You
Nightmares Coming Alive
Kiss Me Again
Loving But Letting Go
Things to think, none to tell

Talk it Out

51 5 35
By kaiheartsoo

"Fuck this." Scar kicked his beanbag aside and let his body fall on the bed. He lifted his head up, he could see Travis' room from his window. He had his lights off and Scar couldn't make out what he was doing.

His phone vibrated in his jeans pocket, but he had the least of attention towards it. It went on for a while then stopped. Scar was thinking when it rang again. Scar made an annoyed sigh and he pressed the phone to his ears without checking the id.

"Hello wanna come over?" A girly voice said, giggling at the end. What the fuck?

"Who the fuck?"

"I'm Elena, babe. I heard what happened. So I'm asking, if you wanna come over and have some fun?" Elena whispered, "you know my parents aren't home."

"Yeah? What happened?" Scar gritted, trying not to yell at her.

"Apparently, Sarah, you know my girl?" Scar rolled his eyes. Of course, her side-kick. "She heard that you fucked a fag just because you're too scared to ask me." She giggled. Scar didn't even knew if she was embarrassing herself or "her girl", or both, but damn, she was really shining an A++ at it.

"Scar you know I'm always here for you. You can call me anytime. And now that you don't have to be involved with that shit anymore, come over." Elena literally sounded so desperate. Scar wanted to puke.

"Say that once more." Scar growled, tightening his hold on the mattress.

"Come on Scar, I want you to fuck me right now."

"Yeah?" How about you fuck yourself?" Scar laughed. "Because even if you're the last person on this planet, I would never fuck a slut."

"SCAR ELL-"

Scar hung up. Let her shout on the phone he least cared. A knock on the door jarred him out of his thoughts.

"Mom I told you, I don't wanna talk. Just leav-"

"It's Zach."

It was as if Scar got electrified, he saw red. It was all because of him. It was all because of this particular asshole that Travis left him. He bolted up from his bed and swung the door open, his hand instinctively moving up in a punch. But Zach had better reflexes. Swiftly, he blocked his punch and held his hands tightly so that he couldn't punch anymore.

"You dare to show your face after fucking up my life?" Scar growled, twisting his fists to get free. "Get out of my house."

"Yeah? I fucked up your so called deluded life? You can't always lie to him-"

"I wasn't fucking lying! I was going to tell him! You know I was going to tell him! Then why the fuck? What gives you the right to barge into my life, my choice, my decisions, huh?"

"Maybe I was being selfish. Maybe. But I won't let Aaron get hurt because of you." Zach muttered. Scar looked at him in anger/confusion and stopped his struggles for a second.

"This has got nothing to do with Aaron." Scar said. "It was just me and Travis, but you came in uninvited. But Aaron? He–"

"Travis' brother." Zach dropped.

"Mey's brother okay but...Mey's WHAT?" Scar stood there, shell-shocked, unwavering gaze locked on Zach.

"Yeah, Aaron's brother, step-brother apparently, is Travis." Zach declared, "Different mothers."

"If you're fucking with me, shut it!" Scar tried to punch him again, but Zach held him in place. "His mom told me that his father died. That his aphasia was because his father's death. Don't give half assed lies and think that I'll buy."

"Why do you think Aaron cared so much for him? Why do you think he never involved himself when we were beating him up? Why do you think he missed classes when Travis was in the hospital? Why do you think he always defends him even if sometimes he's wrong? That's not something your everyday homies would do." Zach lashed out, justifying his actions. Scar was breathing hard, his knuckles turning too white for clenching for too long.

"Then how come you know? What about his mother? Why would she lie? What about him?" Scar countered, more stable than before. "Because sure as hell, Aaron would never give away that information to you."

"You're right. He wouldn't. But he let his guard down." He said, letting go of Scar. "He texts his mo-"

"You text me too. You're not my brother."

"Talk sense."

"You, in particular, don't tell me that." Scar squinted his eyes.

"Just please, shut up for a second and hear me out." Zach sighed. Scar shrugged in response. "Here."

Zach took out his phone and opened a screen. A blurry photo of a screen, a few texts scattered all over it. Scar grabbed the phone and moved it closer to his eyes.

Dad's home. He wants to see Travis .

At least answer with yes or no.

No.

No what?

Maybe I'm being stuck up, but I need more time to forgive him. I can't face him now. Call it my hatred towards him, but I just can't. And I don't ever want that man to see my child. He doesn't belong here.

Please. He asks to see him once.

No. Travis is my child. I won't ever recognise him as his father, and neither would my son. Travis will never know of that shithole as his father and I'll make sure of that.

The conversation halted there. Probably both thought better to bitter feelings. Scar could make out well enough that it was Travis' mom that Aaron wasn't along to. It wasn't hard to understand the text of the conversation. Zach, sure as hell, was not lying.

Scar flopped on the bed, breathing irregular. It was too much. How was he going to act? How should he act? And the only thing that bothered him was that Mey lost his voice for a person who was still very much alive. Travis was suffering this much because that disgusting excuse of a fatherly figure left him and his mom chalked the situation as his death. Travis was living in his mom's lie and he knew nothing of it. If it wasn't for his dad, Mey might not been having aphasia. Scar felt a dizziness in his head, he never felt this much of hatred towards a person. 

"What're you going to do now?"

Scar jerked back from his anger, his voice hoarse from the shock. "Mey was suffering his whole life because of a man who left his son. Mey was suffering because he thinks his dad died. His mother only adds more to the fuel. And I-" He breathed. "I hurt him more. I hurt him too. I'm no different from his parents."

Zach had never seen his friend as vulnerable as he was now. Scar was fucking sobbing like a baby, not caring if anyone saw. He was too deep down in his own hurt to care about petty things like embarrassment.

"Hey..." Zach uttered awkwardly, not sure how to deal with this Scar. "Hey, look. It's not your fault. You didn't know."

"Mey doesn't either. Mey doesn't know that his dad is alive. He knows that his dad died. His mother doesn't even treat him like her own son. Yet he opened up to me, of all people, and I hurt him." Scar hugged his knees close to his chest, trembling at his own actions.

"You don't have to think that way." Zach said, sighing. "Yes you hurt him, okay. But you would kill him if you just let him be."

"I hurt him mo-"

"Yes, so I heard, shut up." Zach clicked his tongue, annoyed. "But if you leave him now, just because of this, you're no different from those fuckers in tragic movies. And I hate sad endings. He's hurt. Yes. But he needs you right now. Maybe he pushed you away, but at the same time, he wants you to make up to him. Don't you get it?"

"You're sure talking a lot after all this happened because you spit some nonsense." Scar sniffed, rubbing his eyes profusely–the earlier non-existent embarrassment coming back.

"Ha ha. You talk funny. But make things right for once." Zach made a face.

"You talk like you know. How are you speaking like you're some old mage with a hella lot of wisdom and knowledge?"

"Ahem, please. I study psychology. Unlike you."

"That doesn't make you more wiser than me?That's like so stupid?"

"You were never wise, come on."

"Shut up."

***

hi look who updated. but hey AlidarJarok :> updates will be faster from now on btw. that's it. the end bye. jk i will update really soon. just proofreading for the time being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 4.3K 30
George is different and they are sick of being judged. As soon as George learns not to care anymore they change to the person they want to be. They s...
Inseparable By Sky

Teen Fiction

683 46 31
Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by someone, to have that...
178K 6.4K 30
George has never had an easy life when he got the diagnosis: Tourette's Syndrome. Everywhere he goes, he appears to be the target of bullying which g...
24.2K 958 41
Travis Phelps- the homophobic asshole that beat up the outsiders as a way to filter his own self hatred, stuck in an abusive household. He was misera...