My Unexpected Husband

By dianalovesdiane

Mandy is a beautiful, reserved, timid and socially awkward woman. She is, however, an exceptionally good doct... More

Introduction
chapter 1 Intro to my life
chapter two - Womanizer
chapter three- The Accident
chapter four - The Pervert Guy
chapter five- He Woke Up
chapter six - Your My Wife
chapter seven- No Way!!
chapter eight - Your My Wife and I'm Your Husband
chapter nine - your thought and my thought
chapter ten - A long night
Chapter eleven- Getting close
Chapter twelve - Moving in
Chapter thirtheen- Scared Cat
Chapter fourteen - Showing his sweetness
Chapter fifteen- Meeting his Family
Chapter sixteenth- Pervert, jerk and horny
Chapter seventeen- Party
Chapter eighteen - Misunderstanding
Chapter nineteenth- Afraid
Chapter tweenthy- Falling for you
Chapter tweety-one - Surprise Him
Chapter tweenty-two - The Visitor
Chapter tweenty-three - My happy day
Chapter tweenty-four - Sharing friend
Chapter tweenty-five - Mess
Chapter tweenty-six - I will not go back
Chapter tweenty-seven- First of everything
Chapter tweenty-eight - My sister in law
Chapter tweenty-nine - Photoshoot
Chapter thirty - Accident
Chapter thirty-one - Alone and lonely
Chapter thirty- two - He remember
Chapter thirty three- We meet again
Chapter thirty-four - My balls
Chapter thirty-five - My doctor
Chapter thirty-six - Baby
Chapter thirty-seven - Decision
Chapter thirty-eight - His birthday wish
Chapter thirty-nine - Cake
Chapter Fourty - His Meeting my Family
Chapter fourty-one - My Birthday
Chapter fourty-two - Caveman
Chapter fourty four - Piggyback
Chapter fourty-five - two lines
Chapter fourty-six -I'm a dad!
Fourty-seven-MY Wedding day
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter foury-three - She said yes!

35.4K 964 8
By dianalovesdiane

Alexander POV

Today is the best day of my life. Its my birthday and I been enjoying my day with my babe. She's been complaining that I am such a caveman.

"Alex can we take a break? Shit I am going to lose my sanity to you. Your such a caveman". She told after I made love to her again and again and again.

"But babe! You don't how much..." She cut me

"I swear I will never ever do it again. I am sore please!" She said pleading then turn to the guestroom.

"If you won't stop I will stay here until the dinner" no no no! I grab her immediately and I hug her.

"Fine babe I will not, not for now! But after the dinner I can't hold it. Please?" She look at me shock.

"Haizt... You and your stupidity of sex Alex"

We stayed in my room while watching movies. I order food for us to eat because I don't want her to cook. I just want to spend all my time with her.

She is so sexy lying in the bed while her head rested in my arms. Cute cute! Fuck my junior is now waking up. I hug her and kiss her in her neck and keep my nose nozzle on it. I pressed my junior to her thigh.

Her eyes go wide and stunned looking at me.

"Alex" she said.

"Babe please... I can't help it" I said more like begging.

She sigh and nod her head.

Yes! Yes!

Without any second, I hover her and kiss her wildly and hungrily. We made love two times. Then she fall asleep. I can't even believe myself, well the fact I am hibernating for two years is a big factor to consider.

I decided to take a nap too. Having several rounds of sex is so tiring but every time I look at her my body refresh and regain my energy back. Haizt... I am madly, deeply and crazily in love with this women.

We are now currently changing for dinner in my parents house. Marialle and Mark is also present, I invited them to come. I bought her mini red dress for easy access. You know!!

She look sexy, beautiful and cute! Haizt so lucky to have this girl.

I park my car in my parents residence. We were greeted by my parents. They also greeted me happy birthday. I thank everyone and my eyes immediately looking for my girlfriend. She jump out from my hold when I am busy talking to my parents and Mike my best friend. Shit!

I spotted her in the corner of couch with Marialle. She's laughing while Marialle keep on whispering in her ears. Her face is blushing. Maybe Marialle said something to make her blush.

I went to them and I quickly secured my arms on her small waist.

"Wow your lover boy is here! You just away from him like 5 minutes. Here he is" Marialle said

"I can help it I will miss her when she's not in my arms. " I said smiling

"Awwww.... I never knew this day will come that I can my friend being lovey dovey with a man."

"Shut up Marialle" Mandy said.

"Come on now dinner is ready" my mom said.

I held her hands and we walked towards the dining room. Of course my silly sister just pestering me again and want to sit beside Mandy. But I quickly put her in my lap and everyone in the room was shocked.

Mandy was about to get off but I hold her firmly.

"Alex...!!" She hissed at me. If looks can kill I am already dead by now.

"Babe! Its my birthday please!?" I asked her sweetly.

Everyone laughing at us.

"Friend, how can you say no to that?" Marialle said while she giggle. Mandy throw a glare on her. But she ignore it.

"Your so whipped bro!" Mike said my best friend.  While shaking his head laughing.

After we eat our meal we eat the cake I blew a while ago.

Lucy give me a small portion and wink at me

I quickly feed it to her.

"Alex I can eat on my own. You been feeding me all the way" she whispered in a low voice.

"No buts babe" I told her.

I feed her then she pause for a while she bend down and try to cover herself. She took something in her mouth. She wipe it quickly with her handkerchief.

She showed it to me and I took it. Everyone in the room look us in a knowing look. But she still look puzzle and shock. I put her down in the chair and I kneelled in front of her. She gasp while covering her mouth.

"I know I am not what your looking for a man. I am playboy and man whore before. And I keep on forcing you things but you only showed me kindness every time. You ran away when I recover my memory but I was haunted by you in my dreams and in my head.

I know the women in my dreams is the girl I want to spend my life with. You keep my heart beat so fast and your the only person who can mend my heart. And my wife I already remember everything. I called you my wife before so please allow to me make it more official and I want to make it come true this time.

Please marry me... I want to spend my life with you and with our future babies. I promise to love you forever. Please???" I know its my birthday but I am crying now. Saying everything what my heart wants to tell her.

Everyone is looking at us without saying a word.

She stared at me and try to read my eyes. This girl really knows me very well now.

She smiled and said "yes of course I will marry you!"

I stand up and carry her. I keep on kissing her face.

"Yes..!" I bump my fist in the air

"Put me down Alex" she said.

"Nah I am good"

"Alex!" She hissed.

"Yehey when is the wedding brother?" Lucy said excitedly.

"Next month" I told them. I need to inform first her family.

Right now, she keep struggling from my hold.

"Alex put me down please" she said.

"Fine! But don't you dare go around without me" I told her.

"But Alex I just to talk to everyone please? You can have me when we get home. Please?" Haizt how can I say no when she look at me with a puppy eyes. She ran out away from my arms and quickly went to Lucy and Marialle whose now busily talking.

I look at her pure of adoration. My dad approach me and patted my back.

"Finally you are able to meet your match. Shes perfect girl for you. Make her happy and love her son" my dad said while smiling at me.

"I will dad.. I love her so much. I don't want to let her go. She's the best" I answered him.

Then Mike join us and shake my hands.

"Congrats bro! I can't believe I able to see you bending your knees and crying for a girl. Most of the time girls are crying for you" Mike told me shaking his head.

"When you found the right girl? You will do anything to keep her. I even make her do my impossible request of my birthday" I told him.

"I bet something very naughty because it makes you grin like idiot now" hahahaha... can't help it.

I excuse myself to them and went to her. I put my hands all over her hips.

"Babe lets go home" I told her. She glared at me and try to push me but I tightened my hold.

"Babe, I want you!" She blush and glare at me.

"Brother can you go? We are planning to celebrate your engagement in our private resort. Well girls only!" Lucy said.

"What? No way I will come too" my girlfriend / fiance turn to me and glared like she protested.

"No I will come with you. No way" I said while shaking

"Let me go for once." She hissed

"I told you. I will never let you go. "

"But...." I kissed her and that made her blush.

"No buts or I will do something more" I threatened her.

"Wow brother, you have work remember?" Lucy said.

"Nope I can work anywhere. As long as I am not away from wifey" I hug her again and look at her lovingly.

"Oh son! Your so sweet! Thank you Mandy for coming. Your such a blessing to us" My mom said.

"No I am lucky to have you all too Priscilla. You are all nice to me. Though this guy here is annoying and idiot but I love him too" I grab her and carry her.

"That's it were going home." She wiggle and try to punch me but no..

Everyone just laughing while looking at us. Shes cursing to me while I stay put carrying her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 60.5K 84
HEA ✔ no OWD/cheating 7 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 7 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 7 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧...
238K 10.5K 81
He was an arrogant, cold, ruthless, dominant, self-centered bussinessman, more precisely the one and only ceo of Singhania Industries. Ranking among...
15.9K 464 22
Shivani Melhotra, a talented general surgeon and orphan, thrived in the joyful companionship of her best friend Mahira. With her bubbly and innocent...
108K 3.3K 57
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...