•I Win, You Lose• Z.D.H.

By HeartbreakHerron

"What's the worst thing you could do to me?" "The worst thing I could do is make you catch feelings, then dro... More

•Intro•
•Part 1•
•Part 2•
•Part 3•
•Part 4•
•Part 5•
•Part 6•
•Part 7•
•Part 8•
•Part 9•
•Part 10•
•Part 11•
•Part 13•
•Part 14•
•Part 15•
•Part 16•
•Part 17•
•Part 18•
•Part 19•
•Part 20•
•Part 21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•

•Part 12•

1.6K 42 5
By HeartbreakHerron

We each did our hair and makeup, being careful on time. Benji and Larri texted us saying they were on their way with their boy friends. We all did finishing touches before heading downstairs. Her mom looked at us and smiled.

Mrs.Akard:"Oh my god, you ladies look beautiful!"

We all smiled and thanked her before she took pictures of us individually.

Lauren-

Emily-

Ellie-

Soon Benji and Larri showed up with their boyfriends, and then Jonah and Daniel. Noah texted me and said he was running late. I heard his car pull up and he walked to the door, knocking on it. I answered and seen him standing in a tux holding roses. He looked me up and down, then smiled at me.

Noah:"You look beautiful Lauren, as always."

I smiled and kissed him, and took the roses. We all went out to eat before heading to the dance. When we walked in, me and Noah excused ourselves going to Noah's group of friends. Jordan smiled at me.

Jordan:"You look great Lil sis."

Lauren:"You don't look to bad yourself big bro."

We hugged each other before going to have a good time.

*Zach P.O.V.*

I stared at Lauren as she smiled with Noah. She's so beautiful. I don't think I'll ever be able to get over her. She hates me. But I love her. She is strong, independent, funny, beautiful, just everything about her is perfect. Jonah and Daniel is dating two of her friends, if only I could be with her. But she's happy without me, so I'm not going to even try ruining it. But I want to so bad. I want to hold her. I want to kiss her. I want to tell her she's beautiful and call her mine. But I can't.

*Lauren P.O.V.*

I looked at Noah who was acting weird. He was being all fidgety and nervous like. I put my hand on his leg and he looked up at me.

Lauren:"Hey, you ok?"

Noah:"Uhm Uh, ya. I'm just gonna go u-use the bathroom."

He said, standing up quickly and walking out of the gym. I looked at my friends with a confused expression.

Lauren:"Is it just me, or was that weird?"

Benji:"Well what's not weird about Noah?"

They all laughed and I put on a fake smile. After a few minutes though, I noticed he wasn't coming back. I looked at them and sat my bag and jacket down.

Lauren:"Uh, I'm gonna go check on him."

They nodded and I walked out. I walked closer to the boys restroom but when I turned the corner, I seen Noah making out with some girl. I felt my heart break inside. I walked closer to him before throwing the bracelet he gave me at him. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened.

Noah:"Uh, Laur-Lauren thi-this isn't what it looks like."

Lauren:"Save it Noah, we're done."

I had tears in my eyes and I turned around to see a very mad Zach Herron. I turned the corner and heard him following me, before he grabbed my wrist, and turned me around wrapping me in a hug. I heard his soft, calming voice as I cried into his chest.

Zach:"Hey, hey. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that."

Lauren:"What did I do wrong?"

I said, barely being able to get the words out as tears strolled down my cheeks.

Zach:"Nothing. You did nothing wrong. He's just a douchebag."

He comforted me to where I wasn't crying to hard.

Zach:"Ok, what's your favorite fast food place?"

I looked up into his eyes.

Lauren:"Chick-fil-a."

Zach:"And what your favorite ice cream?"

Lauren:"Mint chocolate chip."

Zach:"Ok, go get your stuff and meet me back here. I'm gonna go take care of something."

Lauren:"What?"

Zach:"It doesn't matter, just go."

I nodded and headed back to the gym. When a got to the table, I seen my friends look up at me and notice my tear stained eyes as I grabbed my stuff.

Ellie:"Oh my god, what happened?"

Lauren:"What happened was I found Noah making out with some random girl, but I'm leaving. I just need to find Jordan."

Benji:"That prick!"

Larri:"I'm gonna throw hands."

I sighed.

Lauren:"I love you guys, but I'm gonna go."

They all group hugged me and wrapped their arms around me, saying good byes and apologies. When I got out of their embrace, I seen Jordan laughing with the rest of the group, minus Noah. I went over to them and they looked at me.

Anthony:"Hey Lauren, where's Noah?"

Jordan:"And why were you crying?"

They looked at me worriedly.

Lauren:"Easy answers really, Noah's with another girl and I was crying because he was making out with said girl. I am no longer in a relationship and I'm leaving."

I looked up at Jordan's face and seen the anger in his eyes.

Finn:"Oh my god, we're sorry."

Anthony:"He's never allowed back in my house again."

They hugged me but Jordan looked mad. I sighed.

Lauren:"Please Jordan, contain your anger. Beat him up not here if you must. Bye guys."

I walked back to where Zach told me to meet him but he wasn't there. I heard Noah yell and I turned the corner again to see Zach beating him up. Neither of them notice I was there.

Zach:"I never, ever want you to hurt that amazing woman ever again!"

He threw another punch and I looked at Noah's face. He was messed up. He had a busted nose, busted lip, his eye looked like it was swelling, and his leg had a limp. Zach turned around to look at me. His nose was bleeding, but he wiped the blood away before grabbing my hand and dragging me to his car.

Authors note: Told you there'd be tea☕️ Have a great day or night and thanks for reading! Bye guys!

1013 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.6K 84
᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘌 IN WHICH she volunteers to be his fake girlfriend for the media with the intentions of destroying ...
183K 2.6K 24
In which a girl is forced to go to a Why Don't We concert and bumps into Zach Herron highest ranking #1 in whydontwe (heads up I wrote this in middle...
178K 6.1K 78
Tired of the same, old 'would you rather' game and want to make it better ? Just add four Australian dudes and your imagination and you have yourself...