The Streetfighter and the Gan...

By Fallen_Wings8Tears

---------------------------------- The Streetfighter and the Gang Lord. One would expect the guy was the gang... More

The Streetfighter and the Gang Lord
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOW PUBLISHED!!

Chapter 16

8.2K 235 28
By Fallen_Wings8Tears

The guys were all wandering around the U.S. as Alec, Annalissa and the twins were the only ones in the large computer room. Wires were hooked all over that no one knew where this room came from.

"Umm.. boss? Where did this room come from?" Jason asked, looking around the room in awe. Almost every corner of the room has a screen.

"It was created by me a few years back. I was bored." end of discussion. They said nothing more as Jason sat in front of the main computer and began typing. "What did you want me to do boss?"

Her eyes hardened as Alec was watching an anime from one of the screens. "I need you to try and hack into the Cross Heart's database. See if you can find anything." he nodded understandingly and didn't question her motive.

"But I'm only the second best in the gang. Though I never met the first. Well, I'll give it a try then.." Then he began skimming the keyboard like a piano and began typing at a speed where you couldn't even see his fingers properly.

"Found it!" he exclaimed as he tried to open the database and hack into it. But he didn't expected this. "shit!"

The screens were backfiring as red codes began popping on the screen, blocking the contents. "I need help! They're coming too fast! Whoever the hell is this is good." he grumbled as he tried to fight back but it was slowly deteriorating. "Boss! They're trying to scratch our location! "

Alec who heard the exclamations, closed the screen and went to Jason's side. "need help?" he asked with a curious frown. Jason turned his gaze from the screen to look at him then towards Annalissa who nodded.

"alright. But I don't know how you can.." he muttered the last part to himself but pass another keyboard to him nonetheless. Alec was seated in the middle of the room where he could see all of the screens.

Then he began typing in lightning speed that even Jason had a hard time keeping up. What the hell?! He's destroying the virus like it was bugs!

His eyes were focused on each screen that at his position he wouldn't miss any. Jason stopped his hands as he stared at Alec in shock and awe. Even when Jason stopped, Alec had no trouble stopping the virus unripe it was completely annihilated. He then hacked into the database where information was being shown on a particular large screen in the room. "Did I do good?" Alec asked with a innocent smile. Annalissa nodded in agreement as she went towards the screen to get a better look.

"I accessed the database and hook wired it to a separate file so they didn't notice it when I pass. They think we got infected with the virus and is going to the location I set." the twins jaw dropped at the 9 year old's explanation. Annalissa who didn't seemed all that surprise, nodded mutely.

"Where did you sent them?"

"The opposite sight of our location, though if they retrace it, I doubt they would find us." Jason frowned and asked, "Why? "

"because I sent them not too far from here. If they retrace their stepped, they will overlook this place since it was near and downstairs a cafe. Sometimes being too smart will be your downfall, you know." Alec frowned at him, he sent a reprimanding look to Jason who looked away embarrassed.

"But who knew the gang's best hacker is a 9 year old boy.. man. I so didn't expect that." he huffed as Jane nodded in agreement with an amused smile.

Annalissa ignored Jason's bitching as she scanned the information.

Cross Heart Gang.

Members: 132 member include leader. Inside showed some info about the member's name, age, profession and many more basic information.

Location: Down south, Old warehouse near Sandy's Bar.

Type of gang: relies on teamwork and communication. Works in teams, tactic unknown.

List of Target Gangs:

Smoking Dragons (eliminated)
Raiding Black (eliminated)
Dark Snakes (eliminated)
Poison Python
Black Blood. (Denied of completion)

She blinked at her gang's name. Denied of completion? Their gang was to be unharmed. Why? She scroll down somewhere only to find a name she recognized.

Leader information: 3rd leader, Nathaniel Haynes.

I finally found you.. she thought as she turned away from the screen wordlessly. "alright. Let's go back to the hotel, I don't want to take chances. " the rest nodded and followed her after erasing any evidence of them in the room and computer.

Soon it will be the time for us to meet. She thought as she walked ahead. Nathaniel Haynes.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel Haynes was seating on his table doing his besiness when the doors to his home was slammed opened. "Boss! We have a problem!!" the man shouted as he was breatthing heavily from the distance and panic.

"What is it?" Nathaniel asked as he stood up and gave the man a glass of water. The man dranked greedily before shouting, "Someone's hacking into our database. Drake and the technical team is intercepting but they're good."

Nathaniel nodded before walking straight to the base where a couple of people are already there.

"How's the situation?" he asked. A man with dark blue hair replied as he typed on his keyboard, not sparing a glance to the newcomer.

"They're good. It's taking me some time, I think we're on par." 

"Lydia. Go help him out. The rest of you, find the intruder and try to locate their location."

After a while, they finally found a location. "Boss!" 

"Where is it?"

"North Town. A few blocks away from the fast food store." And they sent a group of 5 to the location but found nothing. The leader of the group contacted them through their cell.

"Boss! There's nothing here. What's going on?"

"Are you sure?" Nathaniel asked as the blue head man and a girl with orange hair frowned.

"Yeah. It's completely abandoned and there's no sign of anyone being here recently."

"Did we get tricked?" the blue haired man fumed.

"I suppose. Farron, continue to search the area. See if you can find anything suspicious, I'll be joining you just in case."

"Alright." Nathaniel turned towards the remaining two in the room and commanded. "Drake, Lydia, try a different method and see if we're able to retrace the hacker."

After his commands, everyone began following his orders as he left. He had a hunch that this wasn't the last thing on their to do list soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annalissa was walking through the busy street of the States. They decided to explore to kill time so Jane recommended the fast food stall for a break. Annalissa was wondering alone with Alec as the twins went to who-knows-where. Then she was bumped with a man accidentally, causing her to stumble. Alec exclaimed with an 'ah' as they collided.

"Sorry! Are you alright?" the man asked as he held his hand for her. She looked up only to see a stunning resemblance. Their eyes met before they scanned each other.

He had brown hair and emerald-gold eyes that resembled her mother. It was like a male version of her mother. He looked in his 30s as he wore casual wear. His brow was also furrowed as he looked at her and the boy beside her.

They looked familiar but why..? his thoughts were cut off when he heard someone called him over. Luckily didn't holler his name. He left with another apology but threw back a last glance at her before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Annalissa recovered from her staring, she looked at Alec who was looking at the direction that the man went. He was familiar as well but couldn't pinpoint it since she didn't know his name. After all,  there's 3 other people with the exactly same face in the world.

"Lisa.. That man looked like mum in the picture. Why?" Alec asked still dazed as he looked up at her with curious eyes.

"I don't know.. Let's go back, Jason and Jane would be coming and find us soon." They agreed and went the stall where Jason, Jane, Logan and Mitchell sat. Henry was no where to be seen but he's always disappearing at certain times so no problems. Logan and Mitchell were bickering as usual as the twins were chatting leisurely, Alec and Annalissa had ordered before they were seated as Alec took his iphone and began playing games inside of it. Annalissa was staring into space before she heard some mumbling nearby.

"Have you found anything?" a man in the group piped as the man she stumbled into before.

"No. But we're searching. They could be here now.." another one said cautiously as he looked around. Annalissa was relaxed as she continued to wait for their food, no one noticed her slight distracted behavior except Alec who only peered curiously at her but didn't ask.

"Keep searching, we need to find the hacker." Then the group seperated as they all left and split up.

"Lisa. Our food's here." Alec called as she looked up at the waiter who looked nervous for some reason. He was fidgety, and waas stuttering when he spoke. Annalissa merely raised an eyebrow at him as he blushed slightly. She payed the food as Alec started gobbled his food almost immediately. The waiter ran off as soon as he returned her change.

Annalissa frowned at him as the rest except Alec was holding their laugher. Annalissa then turned to their slightly red faces. "Why are your faces red?" Then they couldn't take it anymore, they burst out laughing causing everyone nearby to look at them weirdly.

"He was staring at you boss! Like a lovesick guy!" she just blinked at Logan's laughter.

"Like 3 whole minutes of your daydreaming just now he kept trying to get your attention! " Mitchell exclaimed.

"He was ignored! Poor guy! And I thought there was actually hearts in his eyes!" Jane laughed as Alec looked back to the waiter boy just now. He was thoroughly embarrassed with stained red cheeks.

"Well, our boss is actually a beauty since she's wearing those sexy clothes. No offense boss, but you're hot. " Jason wolf whistled as he looked her up and down.

She was currently wearing a tight ripped T-shirt with jeans that hugged her legs. With her eyepatch and loose hair down to her upper back.

"But sadly, our boss is dense about love." Logan whispered to Mitchell who snickered at the comment. "I heard boss is pinning the boy with Alec's crush." she whispered back.

Secretly looking at her, they snickered again. Annalissa decided to ignore their comments even though she could here them clearly. After they finished their lunch, they then decided to go back to the hotel they're staying to meet up with Henry.

"wonder where Henry is..?" Logan said out loud as the group walked. It was Alec who replied.

"I saw Henry with a lady that looked like his wife. Is she here Lisa?" Annalissa just stopped in her tracks as she looked back at the way they came from.

"...Yeah. He said something about his wife was on a business trip to the U.S. for awhile. I forgot about it. " she blinked at the direction again before resuming walking with the guys and girls all chattering about random things.

I have a feeling that we'll be acting faster than we thought. She thought as she saw a shadow in the corner of her viewing eye as they walked back to the hotel.

—————————

Author note

Hello everyone! I'm back! Well not really, but I guess you're wondering about what happened to Xavier and the others right? I'll write about them soon so patience young readers.

Oh yeah. Just so you know, Xavier and the others is at California, since it's vast and sunny... well I never been there before so I Don't know. But I'll search it up!

Alec: Lisa! Henry's mooching with his wife again.

Annalissa: just ignore them, this happens every time when they see each other.

Logan, Mitchell, Jason, Jane: oh yeah..

Anyway. Ignore the X rated things Henry's going to do. Time to introduced a new character, I forgot how many I made.. oh well,

Time for the ending guys!

Logan & Mitchell; OK! Remember to Vote.

Jason & Jane: Comment.

Alec & Annalissa: Fan.!

Bye! Henry get off my stage and get a room! There's minors here!

Alec: I Don't really mind..

Not you midget, the readers!

Alec: they're still reading you know..

Ah shit! No offense guys! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
107K 3.3K 48
A woman is dangerous but a woman with heels is Lethal. A Mafia Kingpin and a doctor? Is it possible? One kills and other saves? What happens when a...
963 9 51
▪︎trigger warning▪︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...