Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LXX. Don't be so Soft

419 13 0
By SammyjVega

I walk into the office, seeing Klaus painting, but Rebekah storming out. "What was that about?" I frown. "Did she not get the stake?"

"No, she did." Klaus sighs, "She wants to go to some silly dance tonight." He huffs.

I nod slowly, "Yeah, we're both going to that." I state cautiously. He sighs, turning to face me.

"Then, you might want to start packing now." He smiles.

I furrow my brows, tilting my head, "Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes, we're leaving." He states matter-of-factly. I stare at him in shock.

"What do you mean we're leaving?" I frown.

"We're leaving this god-awful town, just like you've always wanted to." He shrugs, "We'll see the world, I'll take you to the finest place-"

"Do i not get a say in this?" I frown. He gives me a look, "What?"

"Do you not want to be with me?" He frowns.

"What? Of course, i do."

"Then it's settled, we're leaving." He states, turning back to his painting. I storm out of the room.

________________________________________________

I sigh, sitting up on Stefan's bed. I've told him about everything that's happened with Klaus. His phone rings and he gives me a look and i shrug. "Is it Klaus?" I've been ignoring Klaus because frankly, I'm not in the mood to talk to him.

"It's Elena." He sighs. I make a noise, laying back down. "Hey..."

'Hey. Do-Do you have a second?' Stefan looks over to me and i quirk a brow.

"Uh, yeah. Everything all right?"

'Yeah, yeah. I just, um, I wanted to, uh... Caroline and i were talking about going to the dance,' My eyes widen as i look at him and he gives me a look. 'And, um... Okay, look, i know where we're at, you and i, and i know it would be stupid to even think that we could go back to the way things were, but I'm going to the dance, and I'd like to go with you.'

My eyes widen as i look to Stefan and he gives me the same look. "Um... I'd love that." I stick my tongue out, silently gagging. I don't listen in to the rest and Stefan hangs up.

"Isn't that cute." I hum.

He makes a face and i shrug, "You should come, if Klaus is making you leave, go out having fun." He suggests.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"I hate you," I repeat.

"You love me?" He smirks, i roll my eyes, rolling over, sitting straight up when i see Damon.

"I'm thinking Gardenia Corsage." Damon teases. "Wrist, obviously. You don't want to accidentally stab her in the chest with a pin. That could get messy." I hold back a laugh as i lay back down.

"Damon, i..."

"I'm sensing brother tension, I'll go hide out at my old house," I say getting up.

"No, you're good." Damon sighs, walking away. Stefan's eyes widen and he looks over to me.

"You should go to the dance with Damon, you know, for old times sake, who knows when we'll see you again." He smirks.

"I hate you, that's not happening."

_______________________________________________

I sigh, Damon and i walking in after Elena and Stefan, "Trust me, i don't want to be here as much as you don't." Damon grumbles.

"And yet you're here." I huff.

"And so are you," Damon smirks. I roll my eyes looking around. Elena chuckles, turning around and looking over to us.

"Don't act like you two aren't happy to be here with each other, You know you are." She laughs, her face falls when she sees Damon and I's faces. "Or maybe you're not..." I hum, looking around the dance.

"Ironic, huh, Stefan?" His face falls and he nods slowly.

"Teach me some moves," Elena says, pulling Stefan to the dance floor. She stops for a second, turning and smiling at me, "I'm really glad you're here." I give her a smile, nodding, looking around as she and Stefan walk off. A slow song starts and Damon sighs, turning to me.

"Wanna dance?" He asks.

"Damon..."

"It's a dance, Alina. Come on." He smirks, holding his hand out. I sigh, taking his hand as we move to the dance floor. We're silent for a minute until he gets a phone call.

"Hold on." I sigh, looking around. I look back to Damon and his face has a blank expression, "There's something i need to tell you..."

"What's wrong?"

"Ric isn't Ric anymore..." He tells me. "He's gotten worse."

"Why hasn't anyone told me?" I frown.

"Because i wanted to avoid this." He frowns, "Come on, we need to get Elena and Stefan." He leads me over to them and they frown, "The four us need to talk."

Elena frowns, the four of us walking outside. "What's going on?" She asks.

"Ric is getting a lot worse." Damon frowns.

"If Alaric's sick, then we need to find a cure, something." Elena states.

"We tried medicine. We tried magic. Why don't we get him off vervain, compel him?" Stefan suggests.

"To do what, pretend to be Alaric?" Damon snaps. "The guy that we know is gone. We're talking about someone who not only hates vampires but vampire sympathizers, which makes one of his most obvious targets-- i don't know, all of us."

"What? You think he'd go after the twins?" Stefan frowns.

"Wait, so what do you suggest we do?" Elena questions.

"I'm suggesting that we put him out of his misery." Damon sighs, my face falls as i look up at Damon.

"What? No..." I argue.

"No way in hell." Jeremy says, walking up.

"Oh, come on. It's what he would want. It's a mercy killing." Damon sighs.

"You're out of your mind." Jeremy glares.

"Jeremy-" Elena sighs. He holds his hand out, silencing her.

"Jeremy..." I frown, walking after him. "Jer, stop."

He turns around, a heartbroken expression, "This is Alaric we're talking about, you might not get it cause you weren't there but-"

"I get it." I say cutting him off, "He looked out for you when i wasn't there, and for that, i owe him everything. No one's going to hurt him." I assure him, but i can't even assure myself. He sighs, turning around, "Hey, hey, look at me. I promise, Jer."

"Alina?" I spin around seeing Esther, my eyes narrowing at her. "If you wish to help your friend Alaric, i suggest you come with me."

"Alina.... oh, my god." I turn around seeing Elena and frowning.

"Ah, you're both here, perfect," Esther smirks.

"Jeremy, go inside and get Stefan and Damon now," Elena commands. I look back to Jeremy, nodding, he runs inside the dance while we stay with Esther.

"I mean you both no harm, but willingly or not, you will come." Elena and i share a look, but i follow Esther, Elena trailing behind me.

_______________________________________

"You'll forgive me for taking you both from the dance this evening." Esther sighs as we walk through the woods, "That's the burden of being the Petrova doppelgangers, I'm afraid, vampire or not. Your blood mixed is a potent binding agent for a witch's spell."

"Just please don't hurt Alaric," I beg.

"She's not hurting me." I look forward, sighing in relief when i see Alaric.

"Ric." Elena and i sigh in relief, walking towards him. She pulls my arm and i frown, looking back to Alaric, this wasn't our Ric. "What's going on?" Elena frowns.

"What are you doing with him?" I ask, looking back to Esther.

"I'm going to remake him." She states simply.

"Remake him?" Elena frowns.

"Make him strong, fast, like my children, indestructible." She smirks, walking over to Ric, "For one final time, I'm going to tap into the dark magic i used a thousand years ago. Like my husband Mikael before him, I will make Alaric into a true hunter, the vampire to end all vampires."

My eyes widen as i look over to Elena, "You can't create another Original." I argue, shaking my head.

"Yeah, what if he turns out to be an even bigger monster than your children?" Elena states. I narrow my eyes at her for a second, before looking back to Esther.

"He won't, not that he's embraced his darkest aspect. His hatred for them will become more pure and uncompromising. In death, that will be magnified." She explains.

"You don't know that," I state, shaking my head. "You don't know anything about him."

"That is where you're wrong." She sighs, "Each time he died with that ring, during his brief journey into death, i was there on the other side. I spoke to him. I nurtured him, knowing that every death brought him closer to his true self." I look over to Ric in shock, "Vampires took everything from him. Now, he's getting his vengence."

____________________________________

I frown as i watch Esther lighting all the candles, "Ric, this isn't what you want." Elena says, trying to get through to him, "It's now who you are."

"You don't know who i am, Elena, neither of you do." Ric glares. I look up to him with teary eyes."You two only know the weakest parts of me, a man who lost his way, befriending vampires instead of killing them, becoming one. "

"You don't mean that..." I frown.

"They're all monsters, you're a monster." He sneers. "The blood of your victims is on my hands, Jenna's blood is on my hands." It hurts when he brings up Jenna. Elena takes my hand in hers and i squeeze it.

Esther walks past us towards Ric and i glare at her, "When you are ready." She holds out a knife to him and i frown.

"No, Ric, please don't," I beg. "Don't do this."

"We won't help you, we won't give you our blood." Elena glares. "You're gonna have to kill us." Esther looks back to us, tilting her head.

"That won't be necessary." She holds her hand out and i start groaning in pain, falling to my knees. I start to scream, looking to my hand seeing it cut open. Esther pulls me up, putting my hand over the bowl, "Now, will you willingly give your blood, or shall you suffer the same?"
Elena walks over shakily, cutting her palm with the knife. I frown when our blood mixes together in the bowl. We both pull away, i sigh when my hand starts to heal.

"Drink and let it be done," Esther demands.

"No, Ric, please don't." Elena begs, "No." We cry as he picks up the bowl and drinks it.

"Is it finished?" Alaric asks breathlessly.

"Not just yet." She whispers. Esther plunges the knife into Ric and we both let out horrified screams. I stare at Ric's semi-dead body, a tear falling down my face. Elena runs over, pulling the knife out. "He'll wake soon. When he does, he may for a time be his old self. If so, you all can say your goodbye before his transition is complete."
More tears fall as i push myself up against the crypt wall. Elena lets out a sob, taking the napkin Esther hands her.

"You said you wanted to undo the evil you created, but this-this is evil." Elena sobs.

"Alaric will never be what my children became." She argues. "I have granted him enough power to complete his task. Then when the time is right, he will die." I let out another sob as she says that.

"How, if he's immortal?" I frown.

"All you need to know is that when this is over, we will have rid the earth of vampires once and for all." She states. Elena looks over to me as i glare at Esther.

"Yeah, but you'll be killing the good along with the bad," Elena states, standing up. "You're not better than Klaus." I frown at the sound of his name, i wish he was here.

"Am i not? I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires, like your aunt Jenna did, as your sister did."

"Don't you dare use Jenna as an excuse for what you've done," I growl. She holds her hand out and i clutch my head screaming in pain. Elena rushes over to me and it finally stops.

"You might find comfort to know that your aunt is not in the place i was. She doesn't know the torment on the other side. Though made a vampire, she remained pure, and she knows peace... which is all any of us can hope for." A twig snaps and i look up, frowning. She walks out of the crypt, Elena following her. I grab her hand, telling her to wait.

I hear a gin cock and i frown, 'Don't move.' Matt commands.

'Where are my sisters?' Jeremy demands. I pull Elena out, both of us looking to Jeremy.

"Jeremy?" Elena sighs.

"Let them go." Jeremy orders, holding his crossbow up.

"How foolish of you to risk your lives in defense of those who will kill you." Esther chuckles. "But if that is your choice..." She raises her hands, Matt's gun, and Jeremy's crossbow shaking, pointing to each other.

"Matt? Matt drop your gun!"

"I can't. I'm not controlling it." Matt frowns.

"Esther, stop it!" Elena demands. Suddenly it all stops and i gasp seeing Ric behind her, stabbing her with the knife. Alaric looks over to us, frowning.

" Oh, my god..." He frowns. "Wh-where's my ring?" He asks looking around. Ric looks over to me and i frown, "Tell me what happened."

_________________________________

I sit outside of the crypt on a tombstone, numb. I see Damon walk up and he frowns, "Hey..."

"He's inside," I state shakily. He sighs, walking into the crypt.

"Darling?" I look up seeing Klaus. I run up to him, wrapping my arms around him, He sighs, wrapping his arms around me as well. "I'll see you at home?" I frown nodding as he pulls away, picking up Esther's body than leaving.
I stand there by myself, letting the tears slowly fall.

____________

"Hey," Damon says walking up to me, "You should go say goodbye now," he tells me.

My eyes start to water and i shake my head, "I-I can't." I sob.

"You're gonna regret it if you don't," Damon tells me. I nod, walking away and over to the crypt. I walk in and Alaric sees me, frowning.

"Alina, don't cry." Alaric frowns.

"I'm sorry." I frown, "I'm sorry i wasn't there."

"Hey, hey, it's okay." He whispers, pulling me to him.

"I need to say thank you, thank you for being there for Elena and Jeremy when i wasn't. Thank you for being there for me even when i tried to push you away, thank you for making Jenna so happy..." I sob, "I don't know what we would have done without you."

He pulls away slightly, smiling at me, tears in his eyes as well. "You don't need to thank me, i wouldn't want it any other way. You three were the closest thing i had to family in a long time., thank you, Alina." I let out another sob, Ric wiping my tears away.

"I don't want you to go."

"And i don't want to leave you guys either." We stand there for a few minutes, "Come on, they're all waiting."
He leads me out and i walk over, Damon wrapping an arm around me. Ric looks at all of us, giving us a tight smile. He walks back in the crypt and i choke back a sob.

____________________________________

I walk into Klaus' mansion and he stands, he opens his arms for me and i sob into his chest. "You're going to be okay..."

"I don't know how to be okay." I say shaking my head, "And i really wish that i did, i don't want to wake up feeling this... pain anymore." I sob. "What did i do to deserve the chain reaction of shit all the time? And no one even notices how bad it hurts..."

"I know it hurts you, i see it. And you don't deserve this, you deserve the world, and I'm so sorry this happens to you."

I sniffle, staring at the floor, all i do is lose people i love.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I LITERALLY CRIED WRITING THIS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 170 41
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
41.8K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
35.5K 799 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?
34K 796 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...