Poison

By khanya1507

19 year old Rita Jones, ordinary girl, blindly in love with Drew Del'Monte, her boyfriend of three years. Bli... More

Poison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The Final
Chapter 51: The Final
Chapter 52: The Final
Chapter 53: The Final Chapter
Sequel
Published Now!!!
First Chapter Out
New Book
Note
Another One

Chapter 46

1.4K 44 2
By khanya1507

Chris(Breezy;CB;CBreezy;ChrisBreezy)POV:

Its been a few days since Rose told me she's pregnant. Rihanna still doesn't know and I don't even know how I'm going to tell her. I sigh, running my hand through my small curls. "So you going to tell me what's going on with you? You not answering my calls or any of our calls."

"I fucked up"

He chuckled. "Fucked up how?" I look up at him. "I cheated, with Rose"

"Rose? Nigga we talked about this"

"I know, I know. Man I was drunk and I know that's not an excuse. There's more"

"She's not pregnant, is she?"

I swallow the lump on my throat. He sigh. "Really Chris? Why ain't you use a condom man?"

"I did. But she's set that, that's my kid. She even left this" I gave him the sonogram picture. He started at it and put it down. "But there's a possibility that this ain't your baby-"

"No, I don't think she's lying. You could see it on her face, man. She even said she's getting an abortion, would someone lie about that? If it wasn't my kid, I don't think she would have come and told me that she's getting an abortion. She said either I support her or not, but either way she has Rita's support. She doesn't even care what I want. Yeah, I don't want a baby with her, but she can't just kill my seed like that. It ain't it's fault. I just have to deal with the consequences"

"Than man you gotta tell her. Tell her how you feel and that you'll be a present father. See what she says and than tell Rihanna. She's bound to find out. I'm always at Rita's with Rizzy, his going to find out some how. Rita is friends with Rihanna. I don't think she can hide such a secret from her friend"

I nod and sat back. "Man I love Robyn. When I tell her this, she definitely gone break up with me. I love her and that shit is going to go down the drain"

August(Yungin)POV:

"Why ain't you tell me? Shit, I'm around you almost everyday." I said walking inside her house. She frowned, closing the door. "Well hello to you too. What's wrong with you?"

"Hi. Why ain't you tell me Rose is pregnant?"

She sigh and walked in the living room sit to down. I followed behind her and sat next to her. "August it wasn't my place and it's also none of your business."

"Well yeah, but than she wants to get an abortion and my nigga ain't feeling that"

She frowned. "It's her body. If she wants to get an abortion, she can. She's the one who has to carry the baby, not Chris. Look, I don't support what she's doing, but I support her. She's my best friend and she'll always have my support"

"But don't you think my nigga should still have a say in all this? That's his seed"

She rolls her eyes. "Yes, and that is why I told her to tell both Rizzy and Chris so they both know about her decision. It's up to them if they support her or not, bu-"

I frown. "What do you mean Rizzy? Why does she have to tell Rizzy?" Her eyes widen and she made an O shape with her lips. I raise my eyebrow. "Well?"

"I thought you knew"

"Well now I do"

She tries getting up, but I pull her down. "This is really none of your business August. Rizzy would have told you if he wanted you to know. Maybe you should talk to him"

I purse my lips.

She looks at me and smiles. "So, let's start from the beginning. Hi, how are you?"

I chuckled. "I'm good. How you doing?"

"I'm fine, just really worried about Rose, but let's not get into that. How's work?" I straight face her. She purses her lips and nods. "Right, I can't ask you about that. It's just that I also noticed that you've been stressed and it can't really be anything, but the trap. I was just wondering what's wrong, that's all"

I look at her. "Some shit is about to go down. I don't know what or when, but I do know it's going to happen. I'm suspecting this new nigga."

"Come here." She pulls my hand. She grabs my shoulders and pulls them down. I chuckled. "Just tell me you want me to lie on your lap"

I smiled and nod. "Yeah, do that. I want to play with your curls." I nod and rest my head on her lap, putting my feet on the couch. She ran her soft fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes. This shit is relaxing.

"You think his stealing information?"

"Yeah, but we don't know for sure, it's just that one of my most trusted niggas is the one that brought him in, so it's kinda like, 'he wouldn't bring in someone like that, unless his also into that shit.' But I don't think he is. His been working for us since my brother started that trap, and that's like 9 years ago."

She continued playing with my curls, lightly scratching my scalp and massaging it. "Well, how sure are you that it's this new guy?" She queries. I shrug. "We don't know for sure. It's just that ever since he got here, shit has been going wrong and my product kept getting fuck up. Last week, the opps got their hands on it. That shit has never happened and my local suppliers are backing out."

She sigh. "Well, maybe you should sat a trap for him, see if he falls for it."

I tried sitting up, but she pushed me back down. I sigh. "What do you mean? What kinda trap?" I asked my accent coming out strong.

"Well, you could stand with Chris or Aaron close to where he'll be standing and say some false things, maybe about a delivery while his standing close to y'all, see if he'll use that infor and catch him, if it's not him that means you have to find out who it is. Just wait and see, always be ready and careful of the people you discuss your plans with. Maybe start discussing only with Aaron, just until you know what's going on. Tell your friends to not take it personal, you just being cautious and the less ears know what you going to do next the better, just until you know who it is"

I considered what she said. She is right and does have a point. "I'll talk to my niggas and see how we'll go about this. Thanks, smarty pants."

She giggles. "See, you never want me to help you, because I'm a woman and it's not my world, but the twins and that bitch are always there in the action-"

"Don't start man. You know why I don't want you involved. C'mon Rita, this isn't your world. You not hard core or cruel. You couldn't even let me kill Drew, even after everything he has done to you." I said. She winced at my last statement. I sigh. "I'm sorry I brought that shit up"

"I don't want to be involved in the action, I'm just saying, I can also help. I'm a rational person and I'm a maths student, which makes me a problem solver. I come up with solutions and ideas, that are wise. You on the other hand are more of a violent person when you step inside the trap, so when things like this come up, all you went is to dead the problem, not thinking of the future and how it will come back haunting you. I'm just saying, somethings are going to be tricky and I can help you find some solutions and your friends don't even need to know, the less they know the better."

"You right, the less you know the better. You don't understand, you just knowing information, is putting you in danger. Say for instance they kidnap you and they asking you questions, drug dealers know when you lying and when you telling the truth. They see it in your eyes and demeanor and how you say it, how hopeless you are at that moment. When you know something, no matter how much of a lier you are, your tone will say it all, they'll taste that loyalty, that- just the way you say it."

I look at her. "You understand, right? I just want you safe and that starts with the less people knowing about you the better"

She smiled. "It's cute that you care, but yeah, I understand. I just also wish there was something I could do. Me telling you the rational ways of dealing with all this, could be my way of protecting you. I know I can't protect you how you protect me, but I know in someway you'll be protected. I just want you to be safe August and I pray everyday to the God all Mighty that you and Aaron are protected and safe. If he gets touched, you get touched"

I sit up and pull her, sitting her on my lap. I grab her face. "Listen, I want you to stop stressing. I'm good and I'll be good. I know how to protect myself. Aaron is there because Red couldn't handle the fact that my brother got shot just like that and there was no one to protect him. He always rode solo. So Red got me Aaron, just so he can always have my back. I'm not going to die now. I still want to see you in that white coat and clipboard"

She laughed and nod. She sigh and rested her head on my shoulder. She grabbed the silver chain she got me and ran her thumb across the engraved words or shapes.

"I'll try talking to Rose. See if I can change her mind"

♡♡♡

I don't know what to say. I'll just tell yall the date I wrote this.

Started at 4:29pm, 19 March 2019.
Ended at 10:54pm, 19 March 2019.

Didn't necessarily proofread.

Hope yall enjoy. Thanks for the 11.6k views. Love and appreciate y'all♥️🥺🙏🏿

7 chapters to go

Yung__Aug_♡Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.2K 31
August alsina is the hottest artist out right now with his music going in the right direction he had been truly blessed but the only thing he doesn't...
996K 14.5K 30
#Book 1 A new girl named Crystal Jones moves back to her home town Brooklyn after living with her father she left her mom because she was a drug add...
244K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
252K 4.8K 25
19 year old Amber Harrison has been dating her abusive boyfriend Jonathan for 3 years. She refuses to leave only cause he might kill her. But all tha...